Fantastic Fulfillment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wildest1
wildest1
50 Followers

I arched my back, raising my ass and pussy to receive your cock, which was rock-hard and purple. Reid took aim with Ken's weapon, and gave a small thrust behind him, driving his cock into my wet, spasming pussy. Ken groaned, and sunk into me as Reid released his cock, his fingers now toying with my clit. I bucked wildly, overwrought and out of control at all the stimulation.

Ken's cock spread inside me, swelling with desire. Every ripple of mini-orgasm and my pussy seemed to cling more tightly to him; it seemed locked, clenched around his shaft, perpetually orgasming. Juices seeped and leaked around his cock. They ran down the insides of my thighs. It was as if Ken were cumming constantly; a stream of his semen filling me to capacity and flowing from me for he was consuming my every space, tightly.

I rolled and raised my ass, and felt Reid give a little pressure, his hands steadying Ken's hips, gripping tightly, knowing that this was an intense feeling for him, as well; the tight restriction of your ass hole would squeeze the blood from his cock from tip to base, restricting it, gripping, the ring impossibly tight and spasming in reaction to the invasion. The lube and his insistence finally paid off: He pushed harder, never giving ground with the rippling of Ken's bowels trying to force him out, and began to advance, slowly, the ring dilating, no doubt tingling, burning as it stretched and sending ripples of pleasure through Ken which I could feel exploding from the tip of his cock.

I reached back again to feel the way Ken's ass was stretching around the head of his cock, loving the hardness there, the gripping tightness around his shaft. He grunted as he leaned forward so we could both hear him exclaim. I love hearing him as he forces his way in, the tightness almost painful for him, and the going slow for the restriction.

I knew what Ken was feeling, the tingling nerves would be afire, throbbing, and sending orgasmic electrical impulses through his body. His ass would feel impossibly full, yet wanting even more. His cock seemed to lengthen, seemed to expand inside me, harder and harder. It raised upward, filling me with what felt like both their heats. I reached back to clutch at Reid's hip, and spread the fingers of my other hand on either side of his cock, noting that the head was now fully inside Ken's ass, both rings of his sphincter had closed tightly behind it. He tugged out a little, testing the seal, then sunk it in, deeper inside Ken, rolling his hips.

"Fuck him, Reid... force it in, deeper... nail him to me with your huge cock, baby." I was barely able to catch my breath between orgasms, and when I wasn't actively cumming, I was even so not anything other than totally aroused and on the edge of cumming. A harsh groan, a fluttering pulse, a hand-grasp on my breast, pinching a nipple, or a mouth finding mine, would send me there, though I was always trying to stave it off, I could not.

Ken was panting; deep, ragged breaths as he took Reid's cock an inch at a time. Ken's cock spurted almost constantly, or so it felt. I bucked my hips, grinding back, Ken between us, forcing him back onto his thick fucktool, knowing it was sliding deeper inside him, and I could feel its throbbing in Ken's cock. Ken felt so full, spreading widely as he invaded, trembling with the effort of forcing his lust-swollen cock through Ken's gripping ass tunnel.

I looked back up at him. Reid's handsome face was a mask of intense concentration; he shuddered as he gave a little half-thrust and gained another inch.

"Fuck!" He hissed and rolled his hips. He reached past Ken and grabbed mine, pulling me up, and Ken onto him in the process, whispering in Ken's ear, "Fuck... that ass is so tight and hot... that sweet, wet pussy must feel so good... fuck it... while I fuck you... Fuck... drive that cock home, make her cum again." His words were slightly strangled for his arousal, his nearness, the tightness of Ken's ass around his cock, squeezing the blood from it as he forced his way in.

I let out a hot breath, gasping then as I came, listening, feeling, knowing... the muscular contractions were strong, and distinct. Ken was nearly helpless to do anything except take the fucking he was getting, his thrusts were lessened by his trapped position, yet even those little attempts were felt by all three of us.

There was a mirror on the wall and if I scooted sideways a little, I could see:

Reid's strong back leaning forward, the definition more obvious for the efforts, his arms bulging and extending, veins widely dilated. He tucked his hips, his ass muscles clenching as he gave Ken the last three inches or so all at once, driving upward and then angling down for a hard push, pinning him hard into me, Ken's cock driven hard and deep inside me and cumming, blasting over and into my cervix, I could feel the heat radiating, unable to make its way back out it filled me, aching, overfull. I struggled to ease that sensation, wriggling. My fingernails raked at, pulled at Reid's hips. He leaned down, kissing me and pumped, grinding into you rhythmically, which I could also feel.

Ken's cock never fully softened, though just enough to allow a portion of the fluid he'd spurted into me to ooze out. I groaned at the sheer volume.

Reid withdrew his cock, pulling back to just behind the flared crown, tugging the gaping ring out with it, stretching it, hearing Ken moan, then sliding in, his thrusts easier now that Ken's ass was used to the intrusion, adjusted to the girth.

I was wracked with pleasure as Reid's thrusts translated through Ken by sheer force and as his cock dragged over your g-spot, filling him. Thinking of the way his ass was stretched around Reid's thick tool. I wished I could see it. I reached around again to feel it, to trace my fingertip around the tautly stretched sphincter between Ken's cheeks.

Reid's face was tense, staving off the inevitable. I was so fucking envious of what Ken was about to get, but driven into a frenzy of lust at the though of feeling his reaction as he came. He stood upright, his back arched forward, head thrown back, eyes squeezed shut and jaw clenched.

He plunged into Ken, his thrusts now driven by sheer need, the proximity to his orgasm, which he was doing his best to contain. His arms were bulging, pumped with the extra bloodflow, the arousal. He grabbed me, pulling us both up against him.

Reaching back, I spread Ken's ass cheeks wide for him, for these last thrusts, giving him deeper access, able to feel and hear that Ken was ready, too. Again. I was hopeless, cumming even when I least expected, feeling as if I could not possibly have another one in me, let alone a half-dozen successive, rapid-fire orgasms.

His hips sawed in and out, curving upward, grinding in and jerking up again at full penetration, giving that extra twinge of fullness, finding new depths with each successive thrust. I had given up, now, doing anything but bracing myself, leaning forward and groaning, whimpering, moaning and tearing at the sheets as I came over and over, feeling Ken's cock driven into me hard with Reid's strength, his lust-driven impulses and finally the blast of heat no doubt filling Ken's bowels, shuddering spurt after shuddering spurt.

I heard his grunts, his harsh breaths roaring in my ear as he collapsed over Ken, the last pulses of his orgasm still felt. I knelt, over the bed, my head cradled on my forearms folded beneath me.

"Ahhh... fuck... fuck... " He groaned softly, catching his breath as he emptied his balls into Ken's ass, regaining his senses, his strength after such an effort.

He rolled off, to the side, and I was left beneath Ken, his ass still stretched open, still drifting in an afterglow unimaginably warm, bright, and feeling so perfect. None of us seemed to want to break the spell.

I laughed softly, shaking my head, "ohhhh... I am... a mess... gooey... sticky. Full. Of cum."

All three of us grinned, breathless, and, for the moment, spent. I reached over to hold Reid's hand, lacing fingers with him. Squeezing your ass lovingly. "Mmm. I am spoiled. Rotten. Damn, that was so hot. Thank you... Ken... Reid... you have no idea... "

"Do, too!" Ken piped up.

Reid rolled over, up on his side next to me, kissing me, "Anything for you."

wildest1
wildest1
50 Followers
12