Fantastic Reality

Story Info
Mom, son and neighbor enjoy Sybian fun.
7k words
4.62
287.9k
61
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dv8tor
dv8tor
85 Followers

Usual disclaimers apply. Don't read if you are offended by sexual material, underage or narrow-minded.

NOTE: IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY AND WOULD LIKE TO READ MORE LIKE IT PLEASE COMMENT TO THE AUTHOR. WITHOUT SUPPORT WE WILL ALL BE STUCK WITH THE SAME OLD POSTINGS REPEATED TIME AND AGAIN!

* * * * *

Prologue

Cheryl Jenkins fidgeted anxiously while she waited for the traffic light to change. Once again she glanced over at the brown paper bag that rested upon the seat next to her. It had taken all the courage she could muster to enter the Adult Emporium that her tenant, Diane Brewster, owned and operated. Even though she was a marriage counselor and certainly possessed an open mind about all things sexual, Cheryl was nonetheless a bit reluctant to divulge any information about her, especially to a neighbor who lived jus the other side of the wall in their large duplex.

In the past four months she and Diane had become fast friends. Diane was prone to be very outspoken about her own needs and just about anything sexual.

"Yeah, that seems to be all she ever talks about," Cheryl mused silently.

Yesterday, the subject of masturbation had come up and Diane had finally admitted to infrequent and less-than-satisfying masturbatory experiences. Diane had insisted that she come into the store and peruses the wide assortment of "marital aids" and stimulating erotica. Cheryl had finally succumbed to the pressure.

Cheryl thought back on her visit. It had been an enlightening experience, even to one as well versed in the sexual proclivities of others. Cheryl had at first been shocked by the graphic displays throughout the store. Even more shocking was the steady stream of men who made their way to the back of the store to lock themselves in tiny booths.

"What are they doing back there?" Cheryl had inquired.

"They feed quarters into a machine and watch porn movies while they jack-off," Diane had replied nonchalantly.

"You're kidding! Can't they get arrested for that?"

"Not if they keep the doors closed and locked and don't allow anyone else in the booth with them."

Cheryl turned and gazed down the hall, her imagination filled her mind with what was transpiring behind the closed doors. She turned back to her friend who stood quietly smiling.

"Wouldn't you just love to have a little camera in each one of those booths so you could watch the guys at play?" Diane leered.

"I dunno....What could be so exciting about watching a guy masturbate?"

"You've never seen a guy stroke off before?" Diane asked incredulously. "Man, it is an INCREDIBLE turn-on, especially if he is looking at you."

Cheryl shook her head slowly.

"As you know I have never been with anyone except my late husband and he never masturbated, at least never in front of me."

"Oh my dear Cheryl, you simply don't know what you have been missing. I think I sometimes would rather watch a guy jerk-off than have him fuck me, especially if he is a moaner and a talker. Damn, just thinking about it is getting me all wet."

"DIANE! Please, not so loud," Cheryl hissed as she looked around the store to see if anyone had heard.

Diane laughed and reached under the counter for a paper bag that was stapled shut.

"I thought you might be uncomfortable in trying to choose something so I took the liberty of putting a few things together for you," Diane said as she passed the bag over the counter.

As Cheryl reached down to open it Diane grabbed her hand.

"Don't open it here. Wait till you get home. I am sure the items I put in there will bring you great pleasure but save yourself the embarrassment. You might be less inclined to take them home if you knew what was in there."

"What do I owe you?" Cheryl asked as she flushed deep red.

"Nothing right now. Just pay me for the things you wish to keep and return the rest," Diane smiled.

That had been thirty minutes ago and Cheryl hadn't opened the bag, though she was sorely tempted. As the light finally changed, she sighed and stomped on the accelerator.

Upon arriving home she dashed quickly into the house and deposited her purse and the bag on the kitchen table. Then she tore open the bag and gazed at the contents. Before she had the opportunity to examine them thoroughly she was suddenly overwhelmed by the urgent call of nature. As she dashed down the hall her son, Paul came in from the back yard.

"Hmmmm, what have we here?" he muttered as he peered into the bag.

His eyes flew open as he beheld the contents. "Holy Shit!"

Just then he heard the toilet flush down the hall so he beat a hasty retreat.

Figuring that his mother didn't want him to know about her purchases, he waited a few minutes before noisily opening the back porch door.

His mother was in the kitchen making coffee when he entered.

"Hi Mom. You're home late. Lot of traffic on the road this evening?"

He noticed a bright flush on his mother's cheeks as she turn to regard him.

"Yeah, accident on I-5," she said after a moment's hesitation.

Paul smiled inwardly as he grabbed and apple and went into the living room and turned on the TV.

CHAPTER ONE

Paul had never thought about his mother's sexuality. Even though she wasn't his real mother, he still regarded her as such. After his birth mother had died in childbirth his father has raised him until he was twelve when he married Cheryl. The disparity in their ages had raised many an eyebrow but Jack had little to do with what other people thought.

Paul regarded his mother as she sat down on the sofa across from him. Paul allowed his eyes to gaze appreciatively at the lithe yet curvaceous brunette who was settling in comfortably with her long legs tucked beneath her. There was only sixteen years difference in their ages and at thirty-four, his mother was still a knockout and certainly didn't look her age. Having never had children her body was still trim and form and she didn't even have to work to keep it that way. Her dark brown eyes had a depth that was almost hypnotic.

"Why are you staring at me, Paul?" Cheryl asked softly.

"I'm sorry, its just that it only now occurred to me just how beautiful you are and how much like Jackie Kennedy you look," was his quick response.

"Awww, Paul, you flatter me," Cheryl blushed.

"No, it's true! Compared to all those air-head girls in school you are a gorgeous!"

"You are just being silly. Now pay attention to the show," Cheryl said with a giggle.

Turning his attention back to the television, Paul began to think about the bag of goodies he had seen. As he did he felt his cock stir in his trousers and he formulated a plan.

"I simply gotta see that!" he thought to himself.

Later that evening, as his Mom was taking a shower, he eased himself into her bedroom and made some adjustments to her blinds. He carefully bent one of the louvers so that even if she closed them tightly he would still be able to see into her room from outside if he was right against the window. Satisfied with his efforts he stepped out into the hallway.

"Mom, I'm going out for a few hours," he shouted as he heard the water turn off in the shower.

"OK, Son, just don't stay out too late," Cheryl replied.

After parking his car down the road, Paul made his way back to the lone building that was his home. "Living up here in the mountains with the nearest neighbor over five miles away does have its advantages," he laughed aloud.

Quietly he approached the rear of his house. The cool night air allowed sound to carry so he was very careful where he placed his feet so as not to make any sound that would give him away.

He stooped down and peered into the space provided by his earlier machinations. Much to his delight he was afforded an excellent view of his mother's bedroom.

She was standing by the dresser, brushing her long, dark tresses. Clad only in a long T-shirt, she was a vision of beauty to his eyes. She picked up the paper bag from the top of the dresser and turned toward the bed where she dumped the contents on the crisp, white sheets.

Spread out before her was a variety of items. Paul could discern several magazines, a bottle of lube, a small, white, plastic vibrator and a dildo that was about eight inches in length. Shaped like a cock it also had a smaller protrusion at the base. Attached by a thin wire was a plastic box that obviously held batteries.

Cheryl picked up the white vibrator and examined it. After turning it over in her hand a few times she finally twisted the base and jumped when the device started humming, nearly dropping it on the floor. She held it in her hand and regarded it thoughtfully for a moment. Then she turned it off and picked up the bigger one.

Paul watched as she played with the controls, making the artificial cock rotate and vibrate in her hand. Then she turned it off and placed it on the bed next to the other one. Now she picked up the magazines.

Paul could see they represented a cross section of tastes. He noted each one in turn as Cheryl thumbed through the glossy pages.

One was a swinger's magazine, devoted to advertisements of singles and couples looking for playmates with color photographs. The next was a girl-girl, followed by couples and groups at play and then one devoted to men and women masturbating. There were also a couple of small anthology books, Penthouse Forum and another he couldn't make out the title on.

Cheryl climbed up on the bed and fluffed the pillows against the headboard. Sitting back comfortably she picked up the Penthouse Forum and began to thumb through the pages. As she started to read her right hand moved slowly over the cotton T-shirt, frequently brushing against her nipples.

As she continued to read Paul could see signs of arousal. His mother's nipples were visibly distended and she was rocking her legs back and forth. Slowly her hand moved down to pull the T-shirt up. Her fingertips traced lazy circles across her abdomen as they gradually moved lower to finally settle on the puffy crotch of her panties. Her middle finger found its way to the top of her now moist slit. Paul nearly gasped aloud when her saw her hips jerk when she touched her magic button.

Her finger moved slowly up and down, stopping occasionally to rub in a small circular pattern. A soft sigh escaped her lips then she put the book down and reached over for the little white vibrator.

After turning the little hummer on, she once again picked up the book and continued reading while bringing the quietly buzzing device down to her pleasure center. As she pressed the thing against her panties her eyes closed and her head arched back. Parting her legs, she worked the toy around the leg of her panties and brought it to bear against her flesh. She moaned softly as she allowed the book to fall on the bed. With her other hand now free she began to squeeze her breast through the cotton fabric.

Suddenly her legs tensed. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh," she cooed as a small orgasm rippled its way through her.

Paul had dropped his shorts to his knees at the first sign of his mother touching herself. His cock nestled firmly in his grip, he gazed open-mouthed at the incredibly erotic sight before him. When his mother came he could no longer hold back his own release and exploded against the wall of the house. It took all the self-control he possessed to keep from crying out.

He thought the show was over and was prepared to leave when he saw his mother sit up and pull the T-shirt over her head.

"Oh YEAH!" He exclaimed under his breath as he took in the sight of his mother's firm, pink-tipped breasts. Now on her knees, she pushed her panties down. Her luxuriant dark-hair pubes were plainly visible to Paul's leering eyes. Immediately his cock sprang once more to full attention.

She bent over and began to flip through the glossy magazines. About halfway through the couples' magazine she stopped and stared at the picture intently. She placed the magazine on the bed, open to the page she found so interesting. Then she flipped through a few more while slowly rubbing her pussy. Then she stopped at another page and placed it carefully down next to the other one.

Paul tore his eyes away from his mother's busy hand to see what she found so interesting to look at. One magazine was opened to a page depicting a small group of people involved in what appeared to be an orgy. The other was of a couple sitting next to each other while masturbating themselves and watching a porno movie.

"Wow, I would have never guessed my mother had any voyeuristic tendencies," Paul mused.

Paul's mother now picked up the vibrator again and pressed it against her vaginal opening. Slowly she pushed the device inside herself while she gazed intently at the pictures spread out before her. Then she began a slow, rhythmic thrusting. After a few moments her hips began to respond to her thrusts with counter movements of their own.

Paul didn't think it was more than three or four minutes before she once again arched her head back and cried out softly as another orgasm shook her.

Still holding the buzzing toy within her love cave, she collapsed back on the bed; her chest rising and falling rapidly as she regained her breath.

Taken by surprise by how quickly his Mom came, Paul didn't even cum with her and now he pinched the base of his scrotum to keep from cumming.

"I hope she isn't done," he thought to himself.

Cheryl stretched languidly, reveling in the newly discovered delights of self-manipulation. Then she uttered the first words Paul had heard her say aloud.

"I wonder what you feel like," Cheryl giggled as she reached over for the dildo device.

She opened the little bottle of lube and coated the dildo liberally. The way she did it almost made Paul cum again for it looked as if she was stroking someone's cock.

"OK, big boy, your turn now," she said as she spread her legs wide and inserted the device deeply within herself.

"Ummmmm, that feels wonderful!"

Paul watched in awe as his Mom slowly fucked herself deeply with the dildo. When she stopped momentarily he almost cried out in frustration.

"Do it! Doit, damnit!" he exhorted under his breath.

Her pause was only to reach over and grasp the control device. As she turned it on she cried out, "Oh my GOD!"

The growling of the clever toy could be heard reverberating in the room.

"You're a noisy shit but DAMN you feel good!" She grunted.

Then she turned on the vibrating part at the same time as the rotating part. Her legs clamped together and more moans and cries erupted from her open mouth.

"Oh YESSSSS! Oh Hell Yes!"

Now she leaned forward and spreading her legs as far apart as she could get them she grasped the base of the dildo with both hands and began to fuck herself in earnest.

"Ungh, umph, Fuck me! Fuck me with that marvelous toy! Oh GOD YESSSSSSSSS!" she screamed.

Paul was stroking his rigid cock with a vengeance. Still slick from his previous orgasm, he hand flew up and down the length of himself. His other hand reached down to cup his balls as he gazed at the lewd display just the other side of the screen. He was close enough to where he could smell her arousal and hear the snicking sounds of her desire and passion. He whimpered in unrestrained lust.

The loud exclamations did not go unnoticed by another party. Just the other side of Cheryl's bedroom wall was Diane's bedroom. Diane had turned in for the evening and was just dozing of when Cheryl's cries of delight shattered the stillness of the evening.

"I bet I know which toy she is using," Diane smiled to herself. "Never seen a woman yet who could hold it in when one of those rabbits start doing their thing."

Diane could feel her own nipples stiffen. Although she had already cum several times earlier while watching porno tapes (as she did almost every night), she could feel the beginnings of further arousal.

"Shit, better close the window or I'll never get any sleep," she mumbled.

As she brushed aside the curtains to reach for the sash a flash of white in the otherwise dark night caught her eye. She peered into the gloom and was finally able to make out the shape of a man, hunched awkwardly at her neighbor's window. As she started to shout for him to go away she recognized the form.

"Oh my, that's Paul!" she nearly exclaimed aloud.

She moved to the side of the window to get the best view of her neighbor. In the light of the three-quarter moon she could see his pants were down around his ankles and he was furiously stroking an impressive piece of man-meat.

"Ooooo, you naughty boy. Peering into you mother's bedroom window and watching her play with herself while you jack your cock," she muttered delightfully.

The sight and sheer nastiness of the situation drove her hormones into overdrive. In a flash she had three fingers shoved up inside herself while frantically rubbing her clit. She could see the boy was fixing to lose it and she wanted to get there at the same time.

"Oh, the perversity of it! He is watching his mother fuck herself while he jacks off while I frig myself while watching him. Damn house of Wanks!"

Diane giggled at her own humor while pushing herself to the edge of orgasm.

"OH, Oh, OH-YEAH! Oh GAWD, I'm Cummingggggg!" Cheryl cried out in ecstasy.

"Umph," Paul grunted as his hips jerked and he once again bathed the side of the house with his seed.

Diane bit her lower lips as her own spasms shook her tiny frame, then watched as Paul hastily pulled up his trousers and darted off into the darkness.

Later, Diane tossed restlessly as her dreams were filled with young cocks squirting into the night.

CHAPTER TWO

As is so often the case, a home needs frequent repair and maintenance and theirs was no exception. Fortunately, Paul was an accomplished handyman and it befell him to do as many repairs as he could, on his mother's home while he was here for the summer break from college. Today it was plumbing.

After returning from the typical mad house that all home improvement centers seem to be on Saturday, he set about replacing the sinks, garbage disposals and attending piping in both his mother's kitchen and the one in Diane's.

The two women watched him as he hooked up the last water supply line and turned on the faucet.

"Excellent, another job well done," he smiled after checking for leaks.

"Is there anything you can't fix, Paul?" Diane asked.

"I dunno, haven't found it yet," he replied with a grin.

"Hmmmmm, well I have something I would like you to take a look at, if you don't mind," Diane said softly.

"What is it?" Paul inquired.

"You two go in the living room. I get it and bring it there."

Paul and his mother settled on the couch and waited. Paul couldn't help but notice how vibrant and full of life his mother seemed today. Nothing perturbed her, even when the water trap broke while she was washing dishes this morning. She had just smiled and asked him if he could fix it.

Diane entered the room carrying a rather large device that looked like someone had cut a five-gallon drum in two and had secured leather to it. Once she set it on the floor Paul recognized it for what it was. Though he had only seen them in movies he knew what a Sybian was. He blushed as he looked up at Diane.

"Is that a Sybian?" he asked.

"Yes it is, Paul. So you know what it does, huh?" Diane smirked.

"Well, ahem, uh... yes, I guess I do."

"What is a Sybian?" Cheryl inquired, mystified at the rather strange and somewhat obscene looking device.

"That, Cheryl, is the most incredible orgasm machine ever invented!" Diane said with glee. "You have never had an orgasm until you have taken a Sybian ride!"

"Uh, Diane, I don't think this is the time or place to be discussing this," Cheryl said as her eyes darted over at Paul.

"Nonsense, by dear. Everyone loves to cum and this thing will make you think you have died and gone to heaven."

dv8tor
dv8tor
85 Followers
12