Fantastic World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing one hand on his chest, her nails scraped his flesh lightly as her other hand found his cock. With a feather touch she ran her fingers down its length then stopped to cup his balls gently. Moving her hand to his hardness she grasped it briefly, teasing. She ran her fingers along the length of his manhood, brushing the head with her fingertips, then back down again. Her hand matched the rhythm of his, moving up and down his shaft, her fingers exploring his length as he explored her depths. He moaned softly when she grasped him more firmly and began stroking it.

He intertwined the fingers of his free hand in her long, strawberry blonde hair and pulled her into another kiss. Her sighs of pleasure stoked the flame of his passion even hotter. Letting loose her hair, his fingers traced a line of fire to her breasts. He cupped one, rubbing his thumb across her nipple and around the areola. Callia responded by evoking a low squeal of pleasure as she rocked her hips even harder against his hand.

Running his fingers lightly from her breast up to her neck, he felt her shiver and her breath quicken. Releasing him suddenly, she brought her other hand up to his chest, digging her fingernails into his skin as her hips bucked in climax.

Squeezing her eyes shut tightly she let out a small cry as her hips gyrated against his hand. She clenched and unclenched her fists, scraping her fingernails against him as the wave of pleasure carried her along.

Finally, she pulled away and sat back on the bedroll. Jaz'rin watched in fascination as she brought his hand, wet with her juices, up to her mouth, and slowly started licking his fingers. Callia ran her tongue from the palm of his hand, sending a lightning bolt of pleasure down his spine, to each finger. Slowly she licked around each finger before taking it into her mouth, sucking softly before moving to the next. When she was done, she took his hand in hers and threw her legs over him, straddling his chest.

"Now you," she said softly. "Taste me,ussta mrannd'ssinss."

Callia felt his hands grasp her bottom. He could smell the scent of her passion as he brought her glistening nether lips closer. Taking her into his mouth, he reveled in the warm, wet taste of her. He teased her nubbin, flicking it back and forth with his tongue. The pleasure was almost unbearable. Callia bit into her lip as she forced back a cry.

Jaz'rin's tongue moved deeper, thrusting into her. He could feel the tickling trail of her juices run across his cheeks and down his chin even as he strove to catch each intoxicating drop. Taking her nub between his lips again, he sucked and rolled it around. He grasped her hips tighter, fighting to hold her close to him. His tongue played her, one moment hard, thrusting. The next, dancing with a nimbleness that was swiftly rushing her forward toward her peak again.

Grinding her hips against him, feeling his tongue explore the soft folds of her sex, she couldn't hold any longer. Callia let go, her climax taking her completely, exploding through her with a fire that burned to her very soul. Jaz'rin didn't stop, his tongue still dancing, torturing her. Her breath heavy and her cheeks flushed, she looked down at him. Seeing him there, feeling his tongue between her legs, she came again. Her back arched as the waves of pleasure pounded her consciousness.

As the waves subsided, Callia took his hands in hers and pulled away from him. She forced his hands back, to either side of his head, as she slid her hips down his stomach to rest on his manhood. The elven barbarian looked into his eyes as she moved her hips across his hardness, rubbing her button down and up the length of his hardness before taking him inside her.

He threw his head back and gasped for breath, her heat scorching him like never before. Slowly she forced her hips down, taking him completely inside her, holding him there. Then, releasing his hands, she placed hers on his chest and began moving her hips, rocking them, sliding up his length threatening to release him, and then taking his hardness inside again. Callia's fingernails dug deep, red depressions in him, melding the pain and the pleasure into a single, hot, blood rush.

Jaz'rin cupped her breasts, squeezing them gently then ran his fingers across her nipples, up the soft curve of her pale skin to her neck. One hand he placed on the back of her neck, running his fingers through her silken hair, the other caressed her cheek. She thrust downward on him, feeling him inside her. Jaz'rin's hips rose to meet hers, sending a shiver through her body.

Callia could feel her climax building. Each thrust of her hips down his cock, taking him deep, enveloping him, brought her closer. His breaths also grew short, his hips bucking upward to meet hers, her hot wetness stroking him faster and faster.

"Tell me how badly you need me,ussta mrimmd'ssinss," she whispered.

In their frenzied passion, she couldn't tell if he heard her. She thrust down his length and stopped, holding him deep within her. "Tell me."

Callia rose up slowly, almost releasing his hardness before taking it in her again. She couldn't hold back her much longer.

"Has anyone else given you pleasures like this?" she said breathlessly. "Have you felt what we've felt this moment with any of your past lovers? Or with Amakiir?"

By the Gods, it was unbearable. Callia began moving her hips in a rapid rhythm, almost drowning out his moan of pleasure with her own.

He nodded his head, willingly, trying to form the words to tell her how she made him feel. She could see it in his eyes though, his eyes flashing bright and red. She brought her lips close to his as their hips danced and thrust.

"He cannot. I can see it in your eyes. I can feel it with every thrust of your cock into me. You would much rather have me than anyone else. Tell me of your need for me. Tell me you want only me."

She leaned forward further, bringing her head to rest against his shoulder, which slowed but did not lessen the motion of their bodies. She kissed the line of his shoulder, tasting the salty sweat gathered there. She rocked her hips faster; it almost didn't matter, so close was she. He throbbed within her.

"Tell me you love me, my Jaz'rin," she cried, her climax turning it almost into a scream. He thrust his hardness into her once more. "Tell me you love me!"

"You ask too much of me,ussta mrimmd'ssinss." Jaz'rin murmured before he emptied himself within her with a fierce, primal growl. "My heart is my own."

"Don't fight it," she sounded as breathless as he. "I know you feel it. You feel the same way I do. Just admit it."

"I'm sorry," the words dripped from his lips.

"For what?"

"For this." Before she had a chance to say anything else his lips hungrily grasped at hers, locking her in a deep kiss. She should push him away, but couldn't bring herself to do it. Callia knew there was something special between them and sooner or later she vowed Jaz'rin would admit it.

O.O