Fantastic World Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are the humans Aezaerians?" She forced a smile as she perused them all. Perhaps in another time or place she would have found a few of the males quite irresistible, but for now she had too much on her hands where Ethilathain and Jaz'rin were concerned. She glanced over to Jaz'rin who seemed busy conversing with the dusky skinned elven female. "I wonder if she is Elysian..."

Callia caught Ethilathain eyeing her with great interest. He had that hungry cat look about him. She slapped him as hard as she could. "DAMN YOU!"

Ethilathain stumbled back and rubbed his jaw. "What was that for?"

"Stop looking at her like you would like to eat her or FUCK her!!!!!!"

"As I said, someone is jealous..." Ethilathain repeated his earlier assessment of the situation. He caught the nasty look Callia flashed him and quickly changed the subject. "How about we gather everyone and leave this place?"

"I think that would be prudent. I so wish to return to my old home." Meridia spoke up. "Tell me, chas kesir, how are we to get out of here?"

"Take my hand, Meridia. We all must join hands." Callia held out her hand to the dryad and her other to Ethilathain. She watched as Jaz'rin led the dusky skinned female over to Ethilathain who in turn took her hand. Jaz'rin clasped hold of her other and held his other out to one of the Elysians. One by one they all joined hands, allowing Callia to lead them to the spot to the blackened void she had entered through.

She whispered the words 'Home is where my heart lingers' once more. They all fell through the void and landed in the tower room.

"You did it, chas kesir. We are free!" Meridia exclaimed merrily and hugged Callia tightly. "Thank you so much!"

"You are so welcome. Now let us get you to the forest."

"I think some of us would like to rest." Meridia replied. "Is there a place where that would be possible?"

"Yes, Meridia, there is. I believe the level below has bedchambers which you may use. I think I may make use of one of them myself. And I think Jaz'rin wouldn't mind making use of another."

One of the Elysian stepped forth. "Lady, my name is Varris." The pale haired male spoke. "I am the eldest of my people. I remember this place quite well. I know where we are and how to get to our home. If you don't mind, we would like to return to our people. I can sense their need."

"Very well. Farewell, Varris. I bid you light laughter and sweet water until we meet again."

"And to you, my child." Each of the Elysian assumed the shapes of the colorful birds and took flight.

She smiled as they flew down the staircase leading from the tower room. Others began to make their way to the floor beneath them, looking for the bedchambers in which to rest.

Callia looked over at Jaz'rin, who was still in conversation with his new friend. She walked over to them. "Ussta 'chev, were you not going to introduce me?"

Jaz'rin grinned at her. "Yes, Callia dear."

That was not a good sign. Or was it? She grinned secretively. Perhaps he'd get off her case now.

"This is Tathlyn of House Auvryl. She is originally from our realm. She would also like to return home. Would it be wrong of me not to offer her the same as we have the others trapped here in this wretched place?" Jaz'rin's eyes flicked from Tathlyn to Ethilathain and then back to Callia.

"Of course, Jaz'rin. She is more than welcome to accompany us." Callia gave him a sweet smile. "Have fun, ussta 'chev."

She grabbed hold of Ethilathain and led him downstairs. She picked a small intimate bedchamber furthest from anyone else. The chamber comprised of a good sized bed and a fireplace. Callia smiled. She knew she wasn't fully healed, but there was ways around that. She meant to take care of her gorgeous Ethilathain.

"Sia itov, are you ready for this?" he asked.

"You know I am not, amin liy...," she gave him a smile. "But that doesn't mean I can't be good to you."

"As much as I want you, sweetling, I feel it would not be right. Let us rest together. We do not know what we will face within the next realm."

Callia nodded. "Ethi..."

"Hmmm..." He removed his garments and crawled onto the bed. Her eyes followed every move he made.

"The dreams I was having...were you causing them?"

He gave her a pensive look. She cocked an eyebrow at him as she removed her armor.

"Ethi...tell me!" Callia crawled over to him and pushed him down flat. She straddled his hips. "Please! Jaz told me what was happening after I awoke. You were out hunting. He said you would lie next to me and whisper to me. He thought you were manipulating me."

"Do you remember what I told you in those dreams? I do love you and I want to be with you. You do belong to me now. Let the dark elf go. Look deep inside yourself, sweetling. If you are worried that I am using you, you have no reason to worry. I told you I could leave at any time, but I have no desire to be parted from you. I want to return with you to your world. I want to love you. I want to share the joys and the tears. I want to share your life. Please say you'll let me."

"Well, since you put it that way...," she sighed happily and placed a light kiss upon his cheek. "There is one thing I have to tell you. I have a house in a small village. When I purchased and renovated it, I found a trap door in the cellar. That door leads further underground...to some fairly large caverns. I walked through them all the way to the exit, which happens to be an open cave big enough for you to fly in to. I cleaned out the goblin tribe that inhabited it. It would be perfect for you."

"And if I am discovered, then what?"

"I would feel obligated to tell the Lord of the town, but I think as long as you are not eating the villager's livestock, there should not be a problem. I think it would be a great boon for the village to have a dragon as one of its protectors."

"I would not dare eat the livestock, unless the beasts so carelessly wandered into my mouth." Ethilathain smirked.

She shook her head. "Perhaps we should get some sleep and speak of this later," she suggested.

"Very well, sweetling, very well."

Ethilathain wrapped his arms around her and sought a comfortable position in which to curl up. He watched her as she drifted off into the realm of sleep. Then he slyly tucked a blanket around her and pushed a pillow against her body. He wiggled out of her embrace and crept to the door.

With one quick look back, he slipped out of the room.

O.O

12