Fantastique in E Minor

Story Info
He forces her orgasm.
1.7k words
4.09
43.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried, she really did. Slipping out of her mouth, dribbling over her lip, clinging to her as if for her own sake, then giving in to gravity... falling, landing with a splat on the cold concrete floor. She looked down in disbelief. She was always able to take every drop of his cum, but this time, whether it was because of his time spent away, or perhaps he wanted her more than usual, she was unable to swallow that last drop. As he pulled his still pulsing cock from between her lips and glared down at her, she raised her eyes to his beneath lowered lashes. She knew what would come next. "What was that? Tell me slut!" He growled down at her as she knelt bound, wrists to ankles, on the floor. "Did you let a precious drop out? Is that how you repay my kindness!!?" He was furious, his dark eyes burning with anger.

She trembled and spoke, "Sir, I am sorry, Sir! I don't know what happened! Please!"

He yanked her hair back so that she was forced to put pressure painfully on her already strained arms and knees. "Now, my cum slut. You know what will happen now....don't you?" His eyes held a dangerous glint.

"Yes, Sir," she replied. "Use me as you will."

He pushed her to the side so that she was prone on the hard ground. Striding across the cold floor, his steps echoing, he walked to a table draped in cloth took something in his hand. The light was dim, and she could not see what it was until he came closer. The light glinted of the blade of a large knife, and the shock in her eyes was apparent. He knelt beside her, slowly running the blunt edge and the flat of the blade down her skin, pressing the cold metal to her hot, hard nipples. With a sudden movement he cut the ropes binding her wrists and ankles. Though he left the thick leather cuffs on her arms, he freed her legs and reached out to pinch a pink nipple tightly in his thumb and fore-finger. He pulled upwards forcing her to stand and let her by the breast to the wall. Her wrists were unbound, but his strong grip on her arm warned her to stay put. He pulled her arms in front of her, fastened the cuffs, thrust her arms upward and clipped them to a ring hanging from the ceiling. Then, bending to the floor her cuffed her legs to the shackles in the wall.

Now she was spread before him, open and dripping, her arms stretched about her, thrusting her tits outward, her body his to abuse as he saw fit. He stripped off his black T-shirt, exposing his hard chest and the tattoo about his right pec. His muscles rippled as he drew back his arm, a firm grip on the leather flogger. Her eyes were opened wide in anticipation and terror, her gasps smothered by the cloth gag at her mouth. She tensed, anticipating his strike, but when the blow came he merely flicked the ends over her nipples, down her stomach and across her steaming cunt. She let loose a sigh of relief. Too quickly she was brought to harsh reality as his second stroke burned a mark across her breasts. The third came mildly, striking her inner thighs. A fourth, from nowhere, caught her soundly on her clit causing a muffled scream. It went on, light strokes, heavy blows; never knowing what would come next. Her breathing escalated, her chest heaving and her cunt began to throb with pain and pleasure.

Striding over to her as she hung limply from her bonds he looked at her. After her breathing settled again, he spoke, "I'm not done with you my little slut." She cast her gaze down to the concrete below her that was wet with sweat and her own sex. He lowered her arms and released her ankles. Drawing her over to a makeshift bench, he shoved her face down onto the hard wood. He bound her feet roughly to the legs of the bench at an angle, and then pulled her forward, binding her arms to a ring in the wall. She was outstretched, head and breasts hanging over the edge of the bench, her legs wide and her pussy exposed to his harsh gaze. Smacking her ass with the flat of his hand he reminded her of the simple rule, "You will swallow every drop. Cum Slut! You will swallow every steaming morsel of my hot spurt deep into your throat. You WILL taste ME!" His words were accentuated by the stinging bite of his hand. Usually he would knead the pain away, but instead he let it build and intensify. Reaching out with his free hand he whipped the gag off of her mouth. "Now, Slut! What did I say?"

Choking on her breath she gasped as his hand bit into her ass and she struggled to speak, "I will taste you Sir! I will not waste a drop!" His hand pinched her ass hard and the pain went straight to her center.

"Beg for my cock, Slut! Beg!" He continued to pinch and spank her ass. The burning pain spread outward making her body tingle. Through the pain the pleasure was beginning.

"Please, Sir!" she yelped, "I need your cock." He slapped her cunt hard. Her body bucked against the wood. "Please, Sir! Please!" Her breathing came in harsh gasps, her pussy wet and dripping from being slapped mercilessly.

"What do you want? Hmm? Tell me my cumslut!" She writhed and moaned unable to speak as a vibrator joined his hand in the torture of her cunt. He placed it directly on her clit, the powerful vibrations almost painful as he continued to spank her dripping pussy.

"Sir, I want you to fuck me...Sir, fuck... fuck my face, Sir,....please!" He thrust three fingers deep into her throbbing warmth, probing her insides, teasing, testing. "Sir, please sir!" She panted and gasped for breath, " Sir, I need your cock! Please, Sir!! I want your cock!" Her body was writhing in pleasure. He removed his fingers and thrust his rigid cock deep into her cunt. He didn't wait, didn't pause and began thrusting harder and harder, bringing her closer to the edge, forcing her to ride a wave of pleasure to its peak. He plunged into her, digging his fingers into her soft flesh. She screamed as his cock threatened to rend her in two, gasping and moaning and begging as he pounded away. She felt her muscles tense, an orgasm nearing, her cunt pulsed around his cock and her stomach tightened. Just when she was about to cum, it wasn't his cock that filled her, but emptiness. Panting, he moved to her head, his cock glistening with her sex. Her smell filled the room.

She stared at him wide eyed and in bewilderment. He grabbed her hair and yanked her head up. "Now," he said, "what did you want?"

"Your cock, Sir" she replied. "I want to taste your cum in my mouth. I want you to fuck my mouth, my face," her breathing was ragged as she continued to beg for the only thing that would give her release. "I want to take you into my mouth, Sir, I want you to fuck my face and force me to suck your cock. Please Sir, please!"

He stared down a moment, pulled her head up again and said "Open wide, slut." He thrust his cock into her mouth and she tasted her own pussy. She sucked hungrily as he fucked her face, pulling her hair and forcing her to take him deeper. She gagged and continued to suck his throbbing cock. Her moans and his intermingled as they both neared climax. Her face was covered with sweat her mouth was dripping spit. He shuddered, tensed and she felt his release building. Taking him deep into her throat he came on a shuddering groan and his hot seed spurted down her throat. He pulled out, and she looked up, licking her lips.

"Good my little slut, I see you learned your lesson."

"Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir," she responded as he trailed his hand over her shoulder down her back to knead her ass. He slipped one finger into her pulsing folds and circled her clit. She shuddered and tensed. His other hand still kneading her ass, he came to stand behind her fondling, stroking and teasing her sopping cunt. Her shudders were becoming frequent and a moan escaped her lips. He took his hand and guided his again hard cock into her wetness. On a long thrust she tensed around him, and rocking back and forth, be began to slowly push her towards her peak. Her hands clenched in their ties, her ass rising to meet each thrust as his tempo increased. He fucked her hard, panting, the bench scraping on the concrete. Her gasping became moaning, and moaning became begging.... "Please, Sir.. May I cum.. May I, Sir, Please! I want to cum for you!"

It took every ounce of energy and willpower to force those words out between his rapid thrusting. "NO!" he growled. He thrust deeper, using a finger to rub her clit, causing her to thrash about. He panted and moaned, switching hands on her clit, rubbing in circles, then took a well slicked finger and plunged it into her ass. She shuddered, shrieked and spasmed around his cock. On the next thrust his finger in her ass moved to the same rhythm as his hips. She was filled to the brim with him, ready to burst.

As he felt the orgasm building in him, his balls contracting, the orgasm flowing upwards he rammed into both orifices and growled, "Cum for me, bitch". And she did, on his final thrust she spasmed, and screamed his name. Her muscles contracting and her hips bucking, her back arched off the bench and he shuddered his own release into her. She lay there, a quivering, used mass as he pulled out and released her bonds. Gathering her into his arms he sat on the ground, pulling her head against his chest and stroking her hair. "What do you say?" he queried in a whisper.

She turned he lips towards his as he leaned down for a kiss. She sighed and answered, "Thank you Sir. I didn't waste a drop."