Fantasy 01: Sis Fucks Virgin Bro

Story Info
Older sister fucks virgin brother while on vacation.
2.8k words
4.26
80.6k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ECHoney
ECHoney
289 Followers

Our parents took my younger brother (who just turned 18) and I along on a trip to Europe with them. To save money my parents had my brother and I share a room together. We had been on vacation now for almost a week. Mom has kept us on a frantic pace sightseeing, so it's been a busy week.

We had just got back to the hotel after having dinner and my brother went into the bathroom and changed into a pair black sweat pants then sat down on his bed leaning against the headboard to relax. I had sat down on my bed still in my short dress with the low cut front, stockings and heels and decided to see what was on television.

"Oh this is a really good show, you should watch it."

"I'm not interested in those type shows."

"Well, you're going to have to watch it anyway because I don't want to miss anything." I stood up and took my dress off and hung it up in the closet leaving me in nothing but my panties, stockings and heels then sat back on the bed to watch the program.

"We come all the way over here just to watch this still?" Glancing over at you shocked to see you peel off your dress. I shake my head out of a trance of staring at you, not wanting to get busted, and force myself to look back at the tv. But my eyes just can't help taking quick glances over at the first female I have seen in person. Looking you over, fixated on your stockings for a bit, I scan in the sight of you and then feel a stirring in my loins.

"Well at least it's something to do it's too late to go anywhere else tonight." I notice his reflection in the TV looking at me over and fidgeting around adjusting himself. I get an evil idea and decide to tease him a bit. I remember when I was looking over the channels earlier that there was an adult station so I turned to it.

"Well would you rather look at this instead? It's kind of a romance movie but you might enjoy it."

On the TV is a man sitting in a chair as the woman is slowly unbuttoning her blouse doing a strip tease for him. I glanced over at my brother to see his reaction and saw him staring at the screen watching the show. He still kept glancing over at me though and then back at the TV. His hand kept adjusting his cock in his pants as the bulge got bigger.

"So do you like this Movie better?" I decided to push it a bit more with him and got up and stood in front of him. "Isn't she so sexy?" I cupped my breasts and squeezed them leaning down and shaking them in front of his face watching him. "Do you think my tits are as nice as hers? I reached back and undid my bra letting him see my 38c tits.

My eyes go wide as my jaw drops. She could tell I'm in shock as I freeze, just my eyes moving back and forth from the TV to her breasts. Seeing her standing there in just heels, stockings and panties, asking me about her tits as she plays with them, has me dumbfounded. I feel my cock grow and form a lump in my sweats as I blush. I dryly say, "um.. those are nice", trying to sound calm.

I noticed the bulge in his pants getting bigger and smiled. I looked over at the TV and saw the woman turning and bending over for the man. "Oh look now she's showing off her ass to him." I turned and bend over with my ass in front of his face. "Does mine look as good as hers?" as I reached back and grabbed my ass.

Relieved that she turned away so that she wasn't staring at me, then I see her sticking her ass out. Once again, my eyes are glued to her body, looking at her round cheeks in front of me, "uh yeah sis, yours is pretty good". Again trying to sound like I'm talking about a drawing she did, not lusting after her. My cock getting even harder, I bend my knee and try to use my thigh to mask it a bit but my sweats were in full tent mode. I realize I can't handle this much longer, thinking about how I haven't jerked off all week because the bathroom door is thin and it felt awkward doing it with her just on the side of that thin door.

I turned back towards you looking at his crotch seeing the bulge getting bigger. "Well you're not really the one to be asking I mean you are my brother." I sat on my bed with the pillows propped behind me and looked at the TV. The couple are now kissing and the man is feeling her up. I glance at my brother then lowering my one leg for him to see better I slipped my hand inside my panties and rubbed myself. "OH this is getting good. I bet he has a big hard cock don't you?" As I looked over at him and saw the tent in his pants. "I bet you were him right now don't you?"

I watched her move her leg and her hand slipping down inside her panties. Not actually catching that she was playing her yourself, but that still pushed me over the edge. With her asking me if I wanted to be him, the timing is all the more awkward, but I try say "I uh.. gotta go to bathroom, be right back." I stood up, hips cocked away from her to not make the tent in my sweats not THAT obvious. I try to casually walk in like it's no big deal. Once I shut the door, I waste no time sitting down on the toilet and slipping my hand over cock. Lightly rubbing it up and down. Leaning back against the tank, sitting towards the front of the seat, my balls hanging over the front edge. The toilet facing the door.

I quietly get up and sneak over to the bathroom door and listen. I hear my brother moving on the toilet seat and decide it's time to see what he is doing. As I opened the door a called out "I won't look but I want to get my hairbrush." As I open the door I see him sitting there jerking off. "Oh so I guess the movie did get you excited or was it me that got you turned on?" I laughed as I stared at his hard cock and my pussy started to tingle.

I quickly pull my hand off my cock, but no good way to hide it sticking up as my face turns deep red. "Sis!" before she could say anything, not wanting to admit my sister got me horny, trying desperately to keep eye contact with her and not let my vision drop down to her half naked body. "It's just um... I haven't done it, in like a while, and uh.. yeah that movie.. and..." trailing off from my rambling. My eyes dipping down to her chest for a split second before popping back up to meet hers.

Seeing him looking at me and how big his cock is, knowing I haven't had any for awhile myself, I push it even further with him. "Well you can't see the movie from her so maybe I can help you.." I smiled at him as I pulled my panties down revealing my shaved pussy to him. I sat on the sink next to him spreading my legs so he could have a good view of my pussy. "You can finish what you were doing as you look at me if you want. I don't mind.. * my hand slid down over my pussy as I opened my pink lips for him and let my thumb rub my clit as I stared at his cock.

I gazed in awe at her pussy. Studying every detail of the first one I've ever seen. So caught up in the sight, I forget to take her up on her offer of finishing, at first. Leaning forward a bit, just to get a little close look, a "wow" softly escapes my lips. I looked up at her, "you uh.. really don't mind?" as my hand slides up to my lap, absentmindedly running my fingertips up and down the shaft as my eyes move back and forth between her pussy and her tits.

I smiled at him my pussy getting wetter. "Not at all .. I mean I am your sister it's not like we're going to fuck and what are sisters for?" I slip a finger inside my pussy slowly moving it in and out as I see your hand moving back onto your cock. "Go ahead and enjoy." winking at you.

"Um... OK." relaxing a bit at her attitude and surprised at how cool she is being I wrap my fist around the base of my shaft and slowly drag it up and over the head of my cock.

Watching as he stroked his cock my finger going deeper into my pussy. "That's it bro, stroke your cock and get off watching as your sis fingers herself." I pushed a second finger into my pussy, "See how nice and wet my pussy is?" as the light glistened off my pussy.

You notice I am focused on your pussy as stroke my cock, fascinated by it. Leaning in a bit as I see your finger sliding in and out and the glisten of your juices over your pussy and fingers. I grip my cock a little tighter as I pump it. Speechless, I simply reply by looking up at you with a big, appreciative smile.

"Mmm I bet the girls love having you fuck them with that nice cock bro." my fingers pumping away at my pussy as I watch you.

I grin at your compliment before looking down a bit then back up at you, "I'll let you know when that happens" with a nervous giggle.

I looked at him curiously. "I'm not sure what you mean? You've been with girls before haven't you?" my mind starting to race thinking that he might be a virgin, my fingers move faster.

My hand moving faster as I blush and shake my head "no" at you. A little embarrassed, thinking you already knew that, but so turned on my hand keeps working my cock. Gripping the skin and moving it up and down the shaft now.

"OH my god!!! You've never been with a girl before?" my eyes widened as I looked at you.. I stared down at his cock, my pussy throbbing. "So you've never had a girl do this to you before?" I slid down off the sink and onto my knees in front of him.. I smiled at him as I wrap my fingers around his cock and started stroking him.

A visible shiver runs over my body as you grab my cock. A jaw clenched "no" follows. A smile over my face from the content of being stimulated by someone else like this for the first time. My gaze moving back and forth between your eyes and your hand stroking me.

Seeing his reaction I lifted his cock, licked his balls and up his shaft. "OH so you've never had this done to you either?" I slip my lips over the head of his cock and down his shaft as I start sucking him off.

Another body tremble as your tongue comes in contact with me. "nope" in a more excited tone, my eye beaming down at you as I settle into the comfort of your warm mouth. Enjoying the fresh sensation, comparing it to how I imagined.

I moaned on his cock as I suck him, my hand moved to my pussy and began rubbing my clit. "Mmm Does this feel good to you bro? Does it bother you having your sister being the first one sucking your cock?" I went back to sucking his cock twisting my mouth along his shaft.

An enthusiastic "uh huh" to you asking if it feels good. My breathing getting heavier, my hips rocking back and forth on the seat.

Slurping sounds of me sucking his filled the room. I look up at you "Mmm So you like your sister sucking you off?" I licked his cock and letting my tongue circle the head of it as my pussy started aching for attention.

I give you a giant, beaming grin "oh yeah". My hand reaching your shoulder, just rubbing circles on it absentmindedly. My breathing getting faster, my body tensing as I try to stay my arousal level, wanting to enjoy this as much as possible.

Tasting his pre-cum sends me over the edge and I want his cock inside me. I stand up still stroking his cock, "Would you like to put your cock inside me and see how it feels?" straddling him as rubbed the head of his cock my wet pussy. "Mmm that feels so nice.. Do you want to fuck your sister and feel how nice having your cock inside me would be?" I placed the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy looking at him.

My eyes wide, my voice raspy, "oh yeah sis, let's do it". My hands reaching out to grab your hips.

I lowered myself onto his cock moaning as it spread me open, "Oh fuck bro your cock is so big." pushing it in further until I'm sitting on his lap grinding my pussy on it.

Not even able to process what just happened over the last half hour, looking up with a boyish grin as my sister, eager in anticipation.

My hips started moving sliding my pussy along his shaft as it squeezed his cock. "Oh god that feels so good." Looking at him smiling. Mmm Do you like how that feels?

Smiling big as she tells me I'm big, my hands now on her ass cheeks, groping them. "Oh fuck yeah" I exclaim. My hips start rocking back and forth with hers as one of my hands makes it way up her tummy and slides over her breast, fondling it. I look up at her for approval.

Moaning as his hands move over my body my hips moving faster taking him deeper, "Mmm suck on my nipple bro." as I ran my fingers in his hair.

There was no pause in leaning forward and taking her nipple into my mouth, lips parted around it, eagerly sucking it in, my tongue teasing the tip. The fact that I'm so caught up in trying to process everything that happened and is happening, is the only reason I've managed to go this long, but now the physical sensations are taking over as I pull at her nipple with my lips, her ass cheek being clutched in my hand, as I rock my hips back and forth against hers. My breathing becoming erratic.

Moaning louder my eyes closed and head back as I fucked myself on his cock. "Oh fuck this feels so good, fuck your big sister bro, fuck me with that cock." holding his head to my nipple as I bounced on his cock.

"Oh yeah sis, keep fucking my cock" my tone higher. Switching nipples, my hands moved to her hips, gripping them as she bounced them up and down. My hips gyrating up into hers.

Moaning as I fucked his cock harder my pussy milking it as it squeezes it tight, almost growling in his ear, "Did you ever think of wanting to fuck me before?"

Returning her moan with one of my own as my cock stretches her pussy, feeling every detail of her as she slides up and down my shaft. Without thinking, I nod, "uh huh". Blushing again as that slipped out.

Leaning up and pushing down onto his cock as I grind my pussy hard on him. "Do you want to cum inside your sister?"

With almost a hint of desperation in my voice, blurting out "Oh yeah sis, let me, I'm pretty close." My breath short and fast, my hands rubbing over her body.

I reached back massaging his balls urging you to cum, "That's it bro let your big sister feel that hot cum inside me." my pussy squeezing harder as it slid along his shaft.

Only a few pumps later, my body goes stiff under you, you feel my cock swell inside you, pull back slightly and the surge forward, spurting stream after stream deep inside you. Grunting with every jet that shoots out.

Moaning loud as I feel his cum filling my pussy pushing me over the edge as my juices cover his cock and run down his balls, "OH fuck oh fuck that feels so good." I slumped down onto him breathing heavily as my body shaking. I felt his cock soften and slip out of me the cum dripping from my pussy.

I stood up and smiled at him. "Now go watch TV I need to shower."

ECHoney
ECHoney
289 Followers