Fantasy

Story Info
My fantasy.
1.5k words
3.96
8.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fantasy begins with me at my work. I am having a good time, joking around with my coworkers. I am sitting at my desk watching the heart rhythms of my patients and as I am laughing at something someone says, I look toward the door and see you watching me. You have been watching me for a few minutes, just taking me in. You come over to me and hold out your hand to me. I take your hand and follow you, no questions asked. You lead me to your car and place a blindfold on me. I am not allowed to know where we are going. My hands are folded in my lap and you stroke my fingers and knuckles with your thumb. You don't speak to me during our ride except to whisper sweet nothings to me.

We arrive at a destination that you have selected. I don't know where we are. You lead me to a room...when we walk in it is warm, and I can smell vanilla and cinnamon. You leave my blindfold on and I am not allowed to speak. You turn me around slowly. You kneel and your hands land at my waist. You slowly lift my shirt up and off, kissing every inch of skin you expose. You pull my shoes and socks off and then unzip my jeans, kissing my belly as you do so. My jeans slide off and I kick them away. I am left standing in my bra and panties in front of you. I feel your mouth on mine, your lips playing gently across mine, your tongue running across my lips encouraging me to open up for you. Our tongues stroke across each other, my hands and arms are around your neck, your hands are splayed across my back, holding each other close. You slide my bra from me, and then pull my panties down and off.

You slowly push me down on the bed. You push my arms up and bind my wrists to the headboard. My legs are spread wide and my ankles are bound as well. Your clothes disappear and I feel your body cover mine. I search for your mouth and you kiss my lips, our tongues thrusting against each other. My spread legs cradle your hips as your fingers run through my hair, holding my head in place for you. Your warm lips move down slowly to kiss my neck and collarbone. I stretch my neck to give you better access to me. I feel your lips on the top of my breasts, brushing your lips back and forth right above one of my nipples, while the other hand gently massages the other. Your tongue darts out to taste my skin. I want to feel your mouth sucking my nipples and I whimper. I can feel you smile against me as your tongue swipes over my nipple. You gently pinch my other nipple in your hand. Feeling you touch me makes my hips push up against you. You suck and tongue my nipple, making me squirm and shift my hips.

I feel your hands sliding down my body, slowly spreading my pussy lips with your fingers while you still lavish attention on my chest and nipples with your mouth. Then your mouth moves down, kissing my ribs along the way. I feel your breath between my thighs, your lips on my inner thighs, kissing and lightly sucking the skin there. Your fingers spread me open and I feel the first touch of your tongue on my pussy. Your tongue massages my clit and I moan softly. Your lips surround it and suck gently. One of your fingers slowly eases inside me, as your lips and tongue work my clit. My head is tossing on the pillows and my hips are moving up against your mouth. You pull your finger out and slide your hands underneath me, squeezing my ass and pulling me towards your mouth. Your tongue is moving quickly over my clit and then you push your tongue deep in my pussy.

I am soaked and am amazed by the wet sounds coming from your tongue in me. You tongue fuck me and lightly tease my ass with your finger. I'm getting close to cumming and I am moaning loud. Your lips surround my clit and suck and lick me until I am about to cum. You slide 2 fingers in my pussy as you lick my clit fast, alternating licking and sucking it. I start to cum, feeling your tongue on me and your fingers thrusting in and out of my pussy. I have to bite my lip to avoid screaming my pleasure. I cum and cum, squeezing your fingers hard inside me. You lick me through my orgasm...slowing down your licks, as I am so sensitive to touch now...

Before I have completely come down from my orgasm you are at my head, feeding your cock into my mouth to quiet my cries of pleasure. I immediately begin sucking you, licking the tip and running my tongue along the head. As I am still bound, I cannot touch you...I can only use my mouth, without the help of my hands. My tongue runs up the vein in your cock, from your balls all the way to the tip of your shaft. Your hands are on my chest, pinching and playing with my nipples. I take you deep into my mouth, wetness sliding down your cock and onto your balls. Your balls tap my chin and my nose is against your stomach, your cock is so deep in my throat. I swallow around your cock and massage the underside with my tongue. You begin to thrust deep inside my mouth, fucking my mouth with your cock.

I want to suck you, but you only allow me to move my tongue, not sucking. You thrust in and out of my mouth, picking up speed as it feels so incredible. You reach down and play with my pussy...I am still soaked from cumming earlier. Your fingers reach deep into my pussy as your cock is buried in my mouth. You finger me while you fuck my mouth. I begin to move my hips up to beg for more, but you only pull your fingers out. You remove the blindfold and your hands bury in my hair and fuck my mouth hard. I look up at you and our eyes meet while your cock is in my mouth, and apply the barest bit of my teeth around the head as you allow me to suck you. Your eyes close as I continue to please you with my wet mouth.

You pull out of my mouth and straddle me, your hips pressed against mine. I can feel the heat of your cock at my pussy and squirm down to get closer to it. You take your cock and rub the head against my clit. My spread legs are shifting, needing to have your cock inside me. You finally stop tormenting me and place your cock at my pussy. You slowly press inside me, my hot silk squeezing your cock tight. You slide in until you bury yourself balls deep in me and I moan loud. You begin to thrust inside me and my pussy is squeezing you. You start to fuck, your cock moving in and out of my wet pussy. You reach to untie my ankles and I wrap my legs around your hips. Your hands are on my chest, rubbing and pinching my nipples, and then sucking them and teasing them with your tongue as you fuck my pussy hard. Your hands slide around my shoulders and anchor me in place for your hard thrusts deep inside me.

Your head drops down and I suck on your neck by your ear, my tongue licking your skin there. You push my legs back and spread my thighs far apart, opening me more for your hard cock. I am soaking your cock and we can hear my juices around you as you fuck me deep. I can feel your hard cock hitting all the right spots and it has me getting close to cumming again. Your thrusts become faster and more uncontrolled as you are getting close as well. I reach up to lick and play with your nipples as you continue to fuck me hard. I can feel my muscles start to tighten and I know I am about to cum for you again. You thrust hard and deep and we both are moaning...I start to cum and my hips are moving, my pussy squeezing you tight. As you feel me start to cum you fuck me hard and fast and deep. My pussy squeezing you so tight makes you cum hard...you shoot your cum deep in my pussy. As you slide your cock out, I push your cum out of me and you see your cum sliding out of my pussy and onto my ass. We lay together, sated and spent in each others arms.