Fantasy

Story Info
Voyuer takes it one step further.
2.2k words
3.88
25.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been watching her for quite sometime. Her full figure, long flowing blonde hair. She had all of my attention. I had to have her. But how? Finally it came to me. I would just take her.

I waited for weeks for the right opportunity. Then the time came. I saw her come home late one night, seeming a little tipsy, must have been out with her friends at the local bar around the corner. I had to move quickly. I walked across the street to her house, being careful to stay out of sight of her window. As I got to her house, I saw her bedroom light turn on, just then I noticed her drapes were open. She really was loaded. She didn't even seem to notice the window.

She walked to her bathroom out of my sight. I waited. She'd be back in just a minute. Very quickly she returned, without her shirt. Her tits were huge. Made even bigger by the lacy bra she still had on. She stumbled across the room and fell on the bed face up. She giggled to herself, obviously amused at her condition. I was stunned by the fact that I was nearly in plain sight of her window and she hadn't even seen me. My stomach was in knots, my hands were shaking, my mind was racing. What would she do next? Would she pass out? Would she just change clothes and go to sleep? I didn't have long to wait for the answer to these questions. She rose to her feet again and walked over to her bedroom TV and turned it on. Opening the dresser drawer under the TV she pulled out a videotape. Could I actually so lucky? Was she going to watch a porn movie?

She popped the tape into the VCR, walked over to the bed, and flopped down. Reaching over to the bedside table, she picked up the VCR remote and hit play. I had afforded myself the best view of the year. I could not only see her completely but the TV as well. I was greeted by the image of two hot women eating each other's pussies like the world was ending tomorrow. Licking, spitting, fingering, sucking. This was going to be better than I thought.

Just then I noticed my cock was throbbing in my pants like I had never had sex before. I needed to keep it together for a little while longer, I didn't come to just watch her, I came to fuck her, and I was going to fuck her good. All in good time though, I had all night. Back to the action. She propped herself up against the headboard with pillows and watched the action on the screen. The two girls on the TV had now switched to a double-headed dildo, and were starting to suck both ends like it was a giant Popsicle. I could tell me girl was getting hot. She squirmed on the bed, shifting position a little and opening her legs slightly. Slowly her hands rose to her tits, gently rubbing them and pushing them together with her bra. Come on, just take it off, I thought. She must have heard my thoughts, because as soon as I thought it, she reached behind her and unclasped the garment. It lid slowly off her chest to her lap. God her tits were beautiful! Pale white with medium nipples already standing up. She threw her bra to the side and went right back to feeling herself up. Tweaking her nipples roughly, pulling them tight, twisting them like radio knobs. Goddamn this was hot!

While still mauling her tits with one hand the other strayed down a little. Over her stomach and down between her still covered legs went her hand, dragging her fingernails down to what I was sure was a wet pussy. As she reached the spot where her clit had to be, she stopped. I thought maybe she had seen me, so I ducked down a little, never letting her completely out of my sight just in case I had to run. But my fear was for nothing. She stood up next to the bed, hooked her thumbs into the waist of her pants, and shimmied them down her shapely legs. But not just her pants, her panties as well. Finally, there it was. Her pussy. Shaved bare. She reached down, gently rubbing herself between the legs, then roughly slapping her shorn beaver. She actually liked it rough, maybe tonight wouldn't be as hard as I thought.

Turning swiftly on her heels, she bent over, giving me a view worth a thousand words, her ass in all it's glory, nicely framing her slim pussy lips. I could have sworn I saw wetness in her crevice already. She opened the drawer of her nightstand and pulled out a huge vibrator. Not just any vibe though, this one looked high dollar, like a real cock that was simply detached from it's former owner.

Spinning back around, she fell backwards on the bed with her legs open so far I could have driven a truck between them. Twisting the base of her rubber cock revealed a huge smile and a giggle from her. Grasping the cock lightly, she ran the tip in circles around her nipples, bringing them to full hardness, and causing her hips to jump slightly. She was fucking hot! She wanted cock bad. Little did she know all this foreplay was going to lead to something after all. After vibrating her nipples for a few seconds, she brought the dick to her mouth. Sticking her tongue out, she circled the head several times, then in one push swallowed it to the base. What a mouth! My real cock pulsed again in my pants, trying to get out, break the window, and fuck her right now. But I pushed on it, calming it for the moment.

Drawing out and pushing in, she sucked that fake prick like a pro, making it shine with her saliva. She pulled it out, looked reverently at the phallus, turned it in her hand, and placed it at the entrance to her cunt. She jumped as the vibrating cock nuzzled her pussy. She spent the next few minutes rubbing the length of her faux lover against her pussy lips, spreading her spit around the entrance of her love hole. Then seemingly without notice, shoved the thing inside her. Her body tensed, lifting her hips off the bed again. Her eyes closed, her mouth opened, she was loving this. I noticed her chest heaving, she was really hot, and only getting hotter.

She started moving the prick in and out of her hole slowly with one hand. The other hand moved back to her nipples. Again roughly pinching and pulling them, her eyes closed in obvious pleasure. Her look suddenly changed. Her face squeezed tight, teeth bared, she was on her way to a great come. Her free hand dropped swiftly to her bulging clit. Rubbing in circular motion, then smacking, her clit was punished for not releasing her juice. The dildo plunged almost violently in and out of her pussy while her other hand worked her clit over like a punching bag. Then out of nowhere it happened. She shook like a fish out of water then tensed up. I was so close to the window I could see her release. Clear liquid poured out of her pussy, nearly pushing the vibrator out of her. A couple more stabs of the cock in her, along with hip spasms that would have thrown any man right off the bed, and she collapsed. Motionless, her hands at her pussy, the vibe worked itself out and lay against her cunt lips. She picked up the dick and twisted the base again and threw it to her side. Within minutes I could tell she had passed out. It was time to move.

I walked around to the front door. I stopped for just a second, should I really do this? After the show I had just seen, how could I not? I grasped the doorknob and turned it. Just as I hoped, it was unlocked. I opened the door slowly, listening for movement. All I heard was my breathing. Closing the door behind me, I took in a deep breath, this is it. No turning back now.

I walked slowly across the living room and down the hall to what I knew was her room. There she was, still laying spread eagle on the bed, eyes closed. I could smell her perfume, and her sex. It was intoxicating. I walked in, and turned off the light. The flickering of the TV provided just the right amount of light to finish this. She must have been out cold, she didn't even notice the light go out. The girls on the TV were now fingering each other's pussies, screaming as they came. I turned to her and took in her beauty. I walked over to her and looked her up and down. Her hair was flowing over the pillow, making her look like an angel. My angel.

I reached down and unbuttoned my pants. Finally my cock was free. I stepped out of them, leaving them in a pile on the floor. I whipped my shirt over my head, now I was ready. I reached down, and pinched her nipple. She moved and moaned low. I took it between my thumb and index finger and twisted. Another moan. I dragged my hand up her pussy feeling the heat and wetness. She really let loose, the bed was soaked. My dick bobbed in front of me, wanted to plunge into her. But I wanted to make this good. Kneeling down on the floor, I looked at her pussy, took a deep breath, and licked her from bottom to top. Another moan. I lost control of my tongue. It went crazy, licking, probing, and parting those beautiful lips. She squirmed and moaned, she was actually enjoying this utterly. As I ate her cunt, I reached up and attacked her nipples just as he had earlier.

Just then he came to, realizing it wasn't a dream. She yelled at me to stop, but even she knew she didn't mean it. Between foul words she moaned and groaned, letting me know she wanted this too.

I had to have her. I was overcome with lust. I stood up, grabbed her ankles, and flipped her over onto her stomach. I grabbed her hips, pulling her into a kneeling position, grabbed my cock and rubbed it into her folds. Wetness coated the head immediately. I found the soft spot in her, and pushed. My cock sank down into her. I spanked her once, just to make sure she was paying attention. She squealed. Pulling back I left just the head of my cock in her, then slammed it back in. I was rewarded with a huge moan. Slowly I worked up a rhythm, in and out, in and out. My stomach bottomed out against her ass every time. Slap! Slap!

I reached forward, grabbed a handful of hair and pulled. Her head snapped up and she rose to her hands. Then I let her have it. My hips slamming her as hard as I could. One hand full of her blonde locks, the other smacking her ass. Then she started screaming. I thought she was in pain, but then I realized, she was going to come. HARD! Her pussy clenched my cock so hard, I thought she might pull it off. I pulled harder on her hair. I kept pounding my cock into her, as I reached around and rubbed her clit in the same circular motion she used earlier. Her screaming continued even louder. She was close.

"Come on you bitch, come on my cock!"

"God yes, make me come, I need it bad. Slam your cock in me."

"Do it, do it."

"Oh God yes, fuck me, give me your cock. I love it pounding my cunt....fuck me....fuck me"

Just as I thought I might pass out from pleasure, I felt it. Her pussy spasmed, tightening, releasing, tightening, releasing. Then the fluid. It drenched my cock, my legs, the bed, her ass. As we fucked, her come splashed up from where we were joined making the most lewd noise I have ever heard. The juice just poured out of her. She moaned loudly, and then surprised me.

"Come in me. Come in me now! Fill me up with your come! I am so fucking hot! Do it now, come in me!"

How could I do anymore? She had me so worked up I couldn't even see straight. With a groan I went off. Spraying her insides with my come. My hips jerked in and out a few more times and I was done. I fell sideways off of her onto the bed. She crumbled down as well. Our breathing was labored and shallow.

That was the last thing I remember, until the bright light. Daylight. My eyes adjusted slowly. As they did, I focused next to me. There she was, lying there, smiling, eyes wide open.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Glad you came by."

"Me too."

She leaned in, gave me a quick kiss on the lips, leaned back and smiled. This may turn out better than I thought at first.