Fantasy

Story Info
Group sex fantasy comes true.
2.6k words
3.98
72.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan and I had been out for a regular evening, we'd gone for dinner, now we were at a bar with some decent music, having a few drinks. I decided I wanted to dance so asked Ryan if he'd come with me onto the dancefloor. I was wearing quite a short skirt, with a nice top, pretty, not slutty. However on the dancefloor I whispered into Ryans ear that I wasn't wearing any knickers. As I was grinding against him I could feel him start to get hard.

He suggested we catch a taxi home to carry on what I'd started. We were kissing all the way home, getting more and more passionate as we got closer to home.

As we stumbled into the house, being a little tipsy, we went into the kitchen and Ryan sat me on the freezer, spread my legs and kissed me deeply. We hadnt realised Ryans housemates were all in, having a boys night. One of his mates was watching us from the door, myself not seeing him. Ryan motioned to his mate, David, to come a little closer. I felt him watching us and started to squirm in my seat, remembering I had no knickers on, and if Dave came any closer he'd see.

I looked up to Ryan as if to say, is it ok? He smiled and kissed me deeply again. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt an unfamiliar pair of hands start to caress my back. Again, I looked to Ryan, who nodded to David. He carried on, got a little closer and was circling his fingers up and down my back, going right up to the nape of my neck and back down to my bum. Ryan carried on kissing me, now stroking my breasts through my top. David came a little closer, he started to nip my skin along my shoulders and neck, and brought his hands down my legs. He then began to make little circles on my skin, starting from my knee and slowly, slowly brought his hand up my inside leg. He wavered slightly at the hem of my skirt, looking to Ryan, who again gave him a little nod, smiling, and he carried on kissing me, fondling my breasts.

David still took his sweet time with those lazy circles, now half way under my skirt. I'm sure he could feel the heat radiating from my now wet pussy. He got to the crease between my leg and my pussy, stroked it up and down, gave me shivers. He then took my face in his other hand and gave me a soft kiss, smiling, on my lips. He then let me go back to Ryan, and David began to stroke my pussy lips.

I was quivering slightly, wondering where this would go. I could see both guys were hard, Ryans cock straining in his jeans, and Davids quite obvious in his shorts. I started to rub Ryans cock through his jeans, knowing it would make him want to fuck me then and there, and with my other hand started to trace Davids cock through his shorts.

I drew in a sharp intake of breath as David spread my pussy lips and began to rub my clit. I must have been moaning quite loud, one of the boys in the other room came out to see what was happening. Connor stood and stared for a while, we locked eyes, and I had a moment of self doubt. He looked so shocked! But he recovered quickly and I could see he was then starting to get turned on himself, just by watching. He gave me a lop-sided smile and a wink and I watched him snake his hand down his jeans and start to play with himself. Ryan motioned him to come over, but he shook his head, he was happy watching.

By this time I could feel my orgasm growing, my breathing became elongated and heavy. Ryan then stopped david, talking for the first time since we got in

"Not yet Dave, I want her to enjoy this."

Ryan pulled me forward, so I was almost falling off the freezer. He got on his knees, and pushed my skirt up, spread my legs even further and began to lick my clit. I was shuddering so hard, so excited by this, feeling my orgasm build again. David began to kiss me softly. I couldnt hold back, I thought I was going to scream and burst, and Ryan suddenly stopped, my potential orgasm ebbing away.

"Why did you stop?" I asked

"I said, I want you to enjoy this...Remember what you said to me a few months ago?" He got up and stroked my face, "You said one of you ultimate fantasies was to be a sex-slave, to be taken over by men and given so much you wouldnt know what to do with yourself. I thought about it when I saw Dave in the doorway, and it just seems to be a natural thing to do at this time. I dont think the boys object... Is it ok with you?"

I didnt know what to say, I never really thought Ryan would act upon any fantasy. I thought about it for a minute, and felt I needed to set out some ground rules...

"Ok, I really want to do this, but I need to have the power to object if theres something I dont want to do, or someone I dont want to do anything with. Is that alright?"

Ryan looked to Connor and David, they were nodding in agreement. I could see the other 2 guys in the front room had been listening, Nick and Jake. "It applies to you too guys" I motioned to them. They also nodded in agreement.

The feeling of knowing I would be in power but at the same time be powerless was amazing.

I looked to Ryan "What now then?"

He took my hand, and pressed it on his still hard cock. I unzipped his jeans and stroked his cock. David came over and stood behind me. He lifted my skirt and pushed my legs apart with his knee. He then brought his hand again to my pussy and began rubbing my clit, at the same time caressing my arse with his other hand. I squirmed on Davids hand while i was rubbing up and down his cock. Connor finally came over, whilst Jake and Nick were still watching. He kissed me deeply, and took my top off. He pulled my bra to one side and took my nipple in his mouth, sucking and biting gently.

I was finding it hard to stand up at this point, so whispered to Ryan if we could move to the front room. Ryan took my hand, David took the other and they led me to the other room, and I sat on the sofa, not really digesting yet what was going to happen.

I watched while the guys had a short discussion, I didnt strain to hear, I wanted to be surprised by everything they did or asked me to do.

Connor then come over to me, gave me a kiss and laid on the floor. I looked at him quizzically. He beckoned with his finger. I went to lie down with him, and he shook his head. "Sit on my face, slave." He whispered. My clit did a jump as I anticipated this. David stopped me before I lowered myself, and unbuttoned my skirt. Ryan unclipped my bra and was totally naked. I felt a little vunerable, so I said "Guys, if I'm naked, you should be too. At least your shirts off!" They took their shirts off, but kept their jeans or shorts on, but some were playing with their dicks as the watched me.

I lowered myself onto Connors face, and he hungrily lapped at my pussy. Ryan stood in front of me, his cock looming in my face. "Slave, suck my cock... please" He winked at me as a was looking up at him, and took his cock in my mouth. I was riding Connors tongue hard, bucking, as again I felt my orgasm brewing. I took Ryans dick deep into my mouth and twirled my tongue around the head, he groaned, this was his favourite move I did to him. I was on the verge of orgasm, I felt myself contracting when Connor stopped.

I shouted at him, "OH my god WHY did you STOP?!". He laughed quietly, and stood up, "I'm not allowed to carry on, Ryans orders". He shrugged his shoulders and sat on the sofa. I got up from my knees.

I was shaking from the interrupted orgasm and frustration. "Ry, why not yet? Its driving me mad"

"Exactly" he said. "I will be the first to let you come, then after that, they can. Its the rules."

I looked him right in the eyes, "Make me come then, now!"

He pushed me onto the sofa, and David came to my side and whispered in my ear "Dont worry, it will happen soon beautiful" He then spoke louder to me, "Play with my dick, slave". I lay down on my side and reached up to Davids cock. I gripped it tightly and began to toss him off. Ryan sat down beside me, pushed one leg up and let it hang over the back of the sofa. The other he had over his lap. He stroked my pussy lips for a few minutes, then he prized them apart and looked at my cunt. Nick and Jake were standing behind him looking too. Nick reached over Ryan... "No Nick, not yet. I want Ryan to do this" Nick drew back, looking hurt. "Dont worry, you'll get what you want" I said to him.

Ryan licked his finger and slowly pushed it into my vagina. He slowly circled it, each time he got to the top of the circle he hit my g-spot, each time I moaned loudly. I was so wet I felt myself dripping onto the sofa. Ryan inserted another finger and rubbed my clit with his thumb. I felt the orgasm build again, strong and sweet at the same time. Ryan got more insistant with his fingers, I got more rough with David while still tossing him off. Ryan began to finger fuck me hard, hitting my g-spot with each thrust. I couldnt hold back any longer, I let go of David and let the orgasm take me. It ripped through me, I couldnt even scream, my voice was lost in the orgasm. I shook as he was still moving his fingers in and out of me, slower, and felt another wave wash over me.

Ryan abruptly stood up, shrugged his jeans down and asked me to stand up. He turned me around and leant me over the sofa, my hands gripping the edge. He had rolled a condom over his quivering dick and he pushed into me roughly, thrusting hard and fast, gripping my hips and slamming into me. I held on the sofa as he thrust again and again. I could feel another orgasm building, but before it happened Ryan cried out and shook as he came, digging his fingers into my hips.

He gently turned me to face him, and kissed me deeply. He put his jeans back on and sat on the sofa, nodding to David and the others. David sat me down on the edge of the sofa, and kneeled in front of me. He had already put a condom on himself and spread my legs, pulling me onto his cock. He rocked slowly with me, holding me closely, his face buried in my breasts. We were rocking faster, he began to thrust more, and harder.

Before he came I stopped him, sat back on the sofa and asked him to stand up. I pulled the condom off and started to suck his cock. I beckoned Nick over, and got him to sit underneath me, waiting for him to roll a condom down.

I lowered myself onto Nick, and then took Davids cock again into my mouth. Nick held my hips and pushed me up and down on his dick, whilst I lazily rolled my tongue over Daves cock. I did the same as I did to Ryan, I took him fully into my mouth, sucked and sucked, and twisted my tongue around his head at the same time. I gasped when I did this, thrusting slightly in my lips.

Nick was fucking me harder and harder, I could feel his insistance in cumming hard and quick, so I stepped up the blow job with Dave. I cupped his balls, held my hand around the base of his cock, drew my lips over and out, motioning my hand in the same way. I got faster and sucked harder, I was trying to get both the guys to come at the same time...

Nick came first, shuddering and crying out, "Oh god!". Almost straight after Dave came in my mouth, spurting into the back of my throat.

Connor had been masturbating furiously at this scene, he walked towards me and shyly asked to put his dick between my tits. I grabbed my double D's and did as he asked. He thrust in and out fast, and came quickly, splashing on my neck. He looked horrified, but I just laughed and wiped it off.

By now Jake was looking hungrily at me, condom already on his stiff cock... and I wondered what to do with him.

He took my hand and laid me on the floor. He went to enter me, but I felt this was too intimate. I moved out from under him, got on all fours and wiggled my bum at him, "Take me doggy style, I'm a naughty slave, I didnt do what you asked" He gave my arse a playful spank and began to enter me. He slowly slid inside of me and thrust really gently, trailing his fingers up and down my back. I wasnt expecting this, and started to shiver. It felt amazing! He kept at a steady rhythm, and held my hips gently as he drew me onto him and thrusted. I felt yet another orgasm building inside of me. He never changed rhythm, never got any harder or faster. Slowly but surely, his breath grew faster and he moaned gently. I was shuddering as my climax grew, and suddenly I came, softly, making me shake, and just as suddenly as me, I felt Jake cumming, I felt the pulsing of his cock as he spurted out.

By now I was exhausted. I was shaky, but happy. Ryan led me to the bathroom and turned on the shower for me, David and Connor followed us. I stepped into the shower and the boys began to help clean me, washing me slowly and thoroughly, soaping me in all my crevices. Ryan got in the shower with me, and the others left us to it.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him, sliding onto his stiff soapy cock. Ryan looked into my eyes as he thrust into me, slowly, already feeling like I was going to climax soon. He kissed me so sweetly, gently and continued to rock with me, the water running over us, slipping in and out of me. We stopped to dry ourselves and carried on in the bedroom.

We continued to stop and start, fucking all night long, slowly, sweetly. The others gave me my fantasy, but Ryan will always be the best. The boys now look at me in a new light, they know it was a one off thing, but it was still one of the most amazing sexual experiences of my life.