Fantasy #7 Takes Place

Story Info
Jill does Josh while her husband watches.
1.5k words
4.28
98.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi this is episode #6 of me watching my hot wife get fucked by a strange man. I have posted two other letters of me watching my wife Jill get fucked by her ex-lover and she agreed to try someone else. The lucky man's name was Josh. We have known Josh only in passing for a couple of years and met him and his wife. My wife Jill deals with the public and said that Josh had flirted with her and she flirted back a little. The next day he called her at work pretending it was business, then the conservation led to sex and Jill invited him over saying I was out of town.

Jill was ready, dressed in a pair of denim shorts, with black bikini panties and black blouse with no bra on. Josh showed up at seven and Jill went out to meet him. I was hide in the closet and awaited the show. They came on back to the bedroom almost immediately, Josh passed just out of my sight and Jill stopped at the head of the bed just in good view. Then my wife started striping and moved to lay her clothes on a chair at the foot of the bed. I heard Josh mumble something like it was already big. Jill looked at him and smiled, and then Josh said look and my wife's gaze dropped to his crotch.

Jill's eyes widened and she smiled real big. Later Jill told me she was surprised Josh was so big, but the reason for the smile was what my reaction would be when I saw how huge he was. Jill got up on the bed and laid back and Josh walked into my view again with his back to me. Josh knelt down beside the bed and pulled Jill to the edge of the bed, my wife spread her legs wide open for him. Josh's head went between Jill's legs as he began to eat her sweet pussy as his head bobbed up and down. Jill started to moan softly as Josh went down on her. After a few minutes he started rising up slowly to the bed and moving Jill father back up on the bed, the whole time this was going on I hadn't see Josh's cock yet. My wife was enjoying the tongue lapping, but she raised up pulling Josh's head away from her we cunt.

My wife pushed Josh over on his back and as she moved down to his crotch she glanced my way and smiled. I couldn't believe the size of his cock, it must have been at least 11 inches, but it was not as thick as Marty's 9 or 10 inch cock. My wife started sucking on Josh's long cock making sure I had a great view. Jill swallowed as much of it as she could and started fucking him with her mouth. Jill gave him a super blowjob for several minutes, she had Josh moaning and breathing very rapidly. My wife finally rose up and straddled Josh; she had to raise up on one foot a little to get his long cock at the entrance of her very wet pussy. Once my wife had Josh's dick at the opening of her pussy she lowered herself down on to it. Jill was so wet it slid in without any resistance.

Once Josh's cock was all the way in my wife's cunt she let out a loud moan, and laid forward so her could suck on her tits as she rode his massive pole. Jill knows when she is on top leaning forward this gives me a great view of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. As Jill fucked him faster and faster her moans and breathing got faster and louder also. Soon she rose up and started rocking her hips back and forth, riding Josh like he was a bucking bronco. I knew she was not going to last long. After another minute she was coming and so was Josh. My wife kept riding Josh for about a minute, all I could see form the my position was at about 2" of his cock just below Jill's ass while she sat on his long dick still buried in her pussy. She was rocking back and forth slowly now and I could see cum running out of Jill's pussy onto Josh's shaft and balls.

I was now thinking well, the show was over, but all of a sudden Josh rolled my wife over on her back, he was still very hard. Josh put Jill legs on his shoulder and entered her with his long cock and started pumping her very hard and fast. I had a great view watching his dick slide in and out of my wife's pussy. This went on for several minutes; Jill was all but screaming her moans were very intense. Jill was clawing at the bed as he pumped her faster and faster. Josh fucked my wife this way for several minutes and she began to come, moaning as she did. Josh didn't stop fucking my wife but slowed down his action, he was breathing heavy but he had not come yet. I could see sweat on his forehead and by his breathing I could tell he was getting tired.

Finally Josh lay still with his cock still buried in my wife's cunt. After a minute Jill rolled Josh over and she got on top of him again, guiding, his dick into her hungry cunt. My wife started fucking Josh while they kissed and again I had a great view of his dick as it slid in and out of Jill's pussy. My wife fucked Josh this was for several minutes; I could tell she was enjoying every minute of his long cock. When Josh caught his breath he started pushing up to meet Jill's thrust and his hands were on her ass pulling her into his hard cock. This excited my wife even more and soon her moans and breathing got louder and more frequent. My wife now rose to a sitting position again on Josh's cock and again started fucking him very hard and fast. Her hands were on his hip and stomach as my wife fucked Josh as hard as she could, her moans were almost continuous. In less than a minute my wife was coming for the third time. As Jill motion started to slow Josh rose up pushing her over on her back without ever taking his cock out of her pussy. Josh brought my wife's legs up to rest on the upper part of his fore arms as his hands grabbed her lower thighs just above her knees. Josh was like a mad man now thrusting into my wife very hard with his big dick and pulling Jill toward his with his hands as he thrust in.

Jill had just come down form her last orgasm, but I could tell another was building by her moans. Josh was fucking my wife so hard she was sliding on the bed toward the headboard, and after a minute of two all I could see of Jill was from the neck down. My wife was moaning like I have never heard her moan before, especially after already coming 3 times. This went on for several minutes, I could tell my wife's hands were over her head an that she must have been holding the headboard because she had stopped sliding and she was actually pushing back to meet Josh's dick as he drove it into her.

Finally I heard my wife scream she was coming, this was unusual for her to verbally admit she was coming. I could see Josh and I saw him throw his head back as he filled my wife's pussy with his second load of cum. Josh kept fucking Jill for a minute or two before he slowed to a stop and got off and lay back on the bed. Jill turned in the bed to lie beside him for a minute of two. They talked a minute and Josh got up and went down the hall to the bathroom. Jill came over to the closet opened it and kissed me and said " wow", honey he's getting invited back again if that is okay with you.

As I kissed my wife I fingered her hot wet pussy, easily slipping 4 fingers in her wet open hole. After our kiss she went down the hall to check on our friend. Josh came back in the bedroom got dressed and Jill saw him off. Jill told me when she came back in that the reason he lasted so long is he had taken a vigara pill, she said you have got to get you some of them. I had watched the clock on the nightstand by the bed and Josh had continuously fucked my wife for 45 minutes non-stop.

We got in bed and she made me go slow while we made love saying she was a little sore down there, so I did. The next morning after we woke up Jill nearly fucked my brains out. I ordered me some of those little blue pills, but they did not work quite the same way for me, but what the hell, I have Jill. Oh and by the way Josh is scheduled to come over again next week, I will let you know how it turns out.