Fantasy at Your Doorstep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby!" Delmar yelled out. "That's a pussy with some fur on it! Damn, that's old school pussy for sure. Run your hand through that bush for me. Yeah, I love a real woman's pussy. One you can tell belongs to a woman instead of a little girl. Come closer for me."

Roxanne took a couple of steps toward the edge of the bed, trying to hold in her stomach and look somewhat dignified while standing in fron of a stranger naked, save for her brasierre.

"You want some of this lotion for that pussy Roxanne?" Delmar said with a cackle. "Just kidding baby. That pussy is so wet it's practically drippin' on the floor. Run your fingers through that bush of yours and tell me what you feel"

"Wet," Roxanne heard herself say as her hand raked its way through the dense jungle of hair. "Wet," she repeated softly.

"I could tell because the hair around your pussy lips is shining," Delmar said. "Now spread them legs a little bit and slip a finger inside."

"Why?" Roxanne asked. "Can't we just - make love?"

"We ain't gonna be makin' any love Roxanne," Delmar sneered. "We're gonna be fuckin', you and me. Now stick a finger in that pussy like I told you to. Pretend it's tonight, and I'm gone. Pretend you're laying in bed and getting yourself off, thinking about how good you got fucked today."

Roxanne opened her legs and did as she was told, stroking her clitoris slowly while watching the gardener stroke his cock. That cock which had stopped flopping around like a fish in the gardener's fist and was almost fully erect again, and she felt a warm feeling begin to build up inside of her.

"You want to cum, don't you baby?"

"Yes," Roxanne whimpered.

"Get your finger out of that pussy," Delmar barked. "Don't you dare cum!"

Roxanne was startled at the command, reflexively pulling her hand away from her pussy as the gardener barked orders that she took without question, and stood there with her whole body quivering with excitement, practically begging for release.

"Put your finger in your mouth," Delmar said. "Tell me what you taste like."

"Sex," Roxanne said after sliding her wet finger between her lips and extracting it.

"Now you're getting the right idea lady," Delmar said. "Now get that bra off and let's check out them jugs."

Roxanne reached back and fumbled at the hooks before they came undone, and the bra lurched forward. Her full breasts eased out of their harness as Roxanne pulled the straps off her shoulders, and the gardener whistled his approval as her pendulous bosom was revealed to him.

"Damn, what a pair of tits you got on you there Roxanne," Delmar exclaimed. "Grab them jugs in your hands and squeeze them for me."

Roxanne's hands came up and cupped her heavy breasts, and the thick pegs of her nipples were scraping her palms as she hefted the bell shaped globes.

"Oh yeah baby, that's nice," Delmar said. "Those are incredible breasts you got on you. Say, what's that there peeking out from under your arm? Man, you are old school. Lift that arm up for me and let me see what you got goin' on under there."

Roxanne was embarrassed as she lifted her arm and exposed the sparse spray of hair that she had allowed to grow for her husband's enjoyment many years ago, and had left unshorn out of habit since his passing.

"I'm likin' that too darlin'," Delmar said. "Fluff that hair up with your other hand so I can see it better. Yeah, that's nice. See what you did it me."

Roxanne looked at the swollen cock that the gardener held in his fist, and the bead of semen that was leaking out of the tip of his massive weapon, the creamy white contrasting with the dark skin to make it very visible.

"If you want it baby," Delmar said as he shook his cock at Roxanne, "then come and get it."

Six.

Delmar watched Roxanne climb onto the bed and reaching over to grab a pillow, instructed Roxanne to put it under her lower back and butt.

"I want you to see my cock go into your pussy," Delmar said. "I want to you to see what it looks like. Then tonight you can smell the pillow and remember what we did."

Roxanne watched the gardener kneel between her parted thighs with that club in his fist, pausing to spank her pussy with it before putting the mushroom head between the lips of her sex and slipping it in a bit.

The gardener kept dipping the head of his cock inside of her and then pulling it out, causing Roxanne to gasp each time. Roxanne was resting on her elbows and now leaned forward, watching and trying to get more of his massive tool inside of her until finally he did not pull out, but instead slid further in.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Roxanne howled as she felt the gardener penerate her, and then his cock was going in and out of her, her elbows giving out as she fell back onto the bed.

While Roxanne watched him as if detached from it all, the gardener knelt motionless and kept pushing his cock in and out of her by hand, almost using his cock as a plunger as he pushed and pulled about half of it in and out of her.

Her orgasm came on her quickly, and her body jerked wildly as she came, and the scream that came out of her came from deep within her, as she clawed at the chiseled biceps of the gardener.

Delmar smiled at the reaction of Roxanne as he continued to work his cock inside her. No shy old maid was she, as she was acting positively feral as she came. When her orgasm finally ebbed, their eyes met; Delmar's intense and Roxanne's glazed.

"Okay Roxanne," Delmar said as he slowly eased his cock inside the pussy that was much wetter and more yielding now than it had been minutes earlier. "Now we get serious."

.............

As the gardener spoke to Roxanne, she felt his cock push into her. Every inch brought Roxanne's back into an even more pronounced arch, until finally the gardener's balls were resting against her ass cheeks, and her legs wrapped around him as if trying to draw all of him inside her.

"Aw baby!" Delmar moaned as his cock hit the back wall of her womanhood. "You got it all now baby," he moaned as he began to slowly thrust himself in and out of Roxanne, and to his delight he felt the woman begin to relax and respond as she thrust back toward him as he impaled her, seeming to want even more than he had to give.

Roxanne's breathing was heavy as the gardener began to quicken his pace, and her pussy was so wet - so sloppy now, that the squishing noise was loud and clear to both of them. The other sounds; Roxanne's soft whimper each time the gardener penerated her to the fullest, and Delmar's grunting noises which sounded like a locomotive as he humped her harder and faster, made the air electric.

Roxanne's eyes bulged as she felt herself cumming again, and as she did her pussy clenched the gardener's cock savagely and she saw his eyes open wide. Roxanne's orgasm finally faded to a warm glow as the gardener looked down at Roxanne, who brought her hands up and ran them over the gardener's broad chest, the wet ebony skin slick to her touch.

"That was so good," Roxanne said as her fingers tweaked the gardener's prominent nipples.

"Was?" the gardener said, and as he spoke he made his cock twitch inside of her. "Is good, you mean lady. Now get on all fours for me."

Roxanne was stunned when she saw the gardener's still engorged cock swinging in front of him as he pulled himself out of her and rolled her over.

"Omigod!" Roxanne said as she tried to get her knees to stop shaking enough to support her. "Please, not there."

"Not where Roxanne?" the gardener asked, clearly wanting her to say it.

"Not in my ass, please."

"Not yet baby," Delmar said with a chuckle as he swung his cock up and slipped it into Roxanne's pussy. "Soon baby. Soon."

********

Delmar slipped the head of his cock between the woman's pussy lips and eased himself inside her warmth. The choking sound she made at the new angle his cock was impaling her at was music to his ears, and he reached down and spread Roxanne's plump ass cheeks as he humped her.

Still firm, especially for a woman her age, Delmar thought as he peeked down at the little tan balloon knot that his cock would soon be in, the little fur ringed opening that he knew she wanted filled. Filled with him.

The slapping sound their sweaty bodies made as the gardener slammed into Roxanne seemed as loud as thunder to her. Her knees were wobbling as she felt herself getting weak under the continous onslaught of him, but she did not want him to stop.

Roxanne's breasts swayed slowly as her body lurched, and she felt the gardener's hands leave her ass and come around her, cupping the full globes in his ebony hands. Hands so large yet so soft and gentle, they squeezed and kneaded her breasts as Roxanne felt another orgasm rising up inside her.

Seven.

Delmar felt the woman's pussy clamp down around his cock again as she whimpered while she came. A softer and weaker sound than before, as the woman seemed to be getting tired.

"Time for the last hole lady," Delmar said while easing the woman onto her back and propping her ass up onto the pillows once again, and looked at her face closely, half expecting her to say the word.

Instead of saying the word, Roxanne merely nodded and gestured over to the night stand, where behind the lamp sat the tube of lubricant. Delmar reached over and grabbed it, squeezing a generous wad of it onto his index finger and reaching down between Roxanne's legs.

The woman jumped as his finger rubbed the outer ring a second before inserting it up to his knuckle. Tight, but not overly so, Delmar worked the digit around while Roxanne squirmed. After he got his finger in to the warm cavity all the way, he slowly extracted it, and the woman gasped when it popped out.

She gasped again when Delmar's index finger went back in, accompanied by his middle finger, and he swiveled and churned the two fingers around in her ass. She was moaning, and she was making odd noises, but she said nothing.

"Here we go baby," Delmar said as he grabbed the lube one last time.

********

Roxanne's glazed eyes watched the gardener lathering his cock with the gel before climbing up between her legs. She wanted to see - wanted to watch as the gardener put that massive tool into her, but all she could see was his fist wrapped around the shaft of his cock, squeezing in so hard that the prominent veins looked ready to burst.

Roxanne felt the head of the cock penetrate her slowly, and tried to relax as the crown entered her. She screamed as the widest part of the head lurched inside of her, and felt him slide inside her with great care.

Delmar tried to drown out the howls and cries of the woman as he worked the head of his cock in and out of her. He loved the sounds she was making; loved them so much that he knew he could not last long like this, as he was way too aroused.

He looked down at the head of his dick popping in and out of her furry asshole, leaving a golf ball sized hole as it came out, and spreading her wide open again when he put it back in. Delmar's cock-filled fist was now nudging the woman's crotch as he penetrated her, taking half of him without complaint.

Now her hand was rubbing her pussy furiously as she looked down between her legs at what was happenning to her head. Every vein in the woman's neck and every muscle in her shoulders were clearly visible, and her face was twisted in a mask of pain and pleasure.

"Red!" Delmar heard the woman scream as her body shook uncontrollably. "Red!"

"Inside or out?" the gardener's bass voice asked softly.

"In!"

"Grab the headboard," Delmar asked and the woman complied by lifting her arms up above her head, giving him a perfect view of her totally exposed torso, most notably the patches of hair now matted down under her arms, something he had become quite aroused by the more he had seen it. As he looked at the exotic sight of this woman, he pulled his cock almost all the way out of her before letting himself go.

Roxanne's eyes opened wide as he felt the first blast of his seed squirt powerfully inside of her, followed by several more spurts and a groan from the gardener as he slid back inside of her one more time before slowly pulling himself out of her.

The gardener's eyes met Roxanne's and they both smiled before he eased himself from between her legs and lay beside her, as exhausted and drained as she was.

Eight.

"Mind if I use your shower?" Delmar asked Roxanne after a moment.

"Go right ahead," Roxanne said. "First door on your left, and there's some towels waiting on the hamper for you."

Delmar rolled off the bed and walked out of the room, Roxanne admiring the young man's chisled body from the rear as he padded off. His footsteps went down the hallway, and she heard the kitchen door slide open for a second and then close, and the sound of footsteps coming back in her direction before the bathroom door closed quietly.

In a minute Roxanne heard the shower spray turn on, and she grabbed a robe and went out to the kitchen, walking very gingerly for the first time in many years.

"Almost feels like he's still in there," Roxanne muttered to herself as she went out to the kitchen and got a badly needed drink of water. picking up the young man's shirt and shorts from where they had landed earlier.

Delmar emerged from her bathroom fully dressed, in a polo shirt and khaki pants and carrying a gym bag, no doubt something he had left outside the door earlier that morning.

"One of us looks presentable," Roxanne said as Delmar joined her in the kitchen, and pulled her robe around herself tightly, as if there was a part of her that the young man had not seen intimately already.

"You look lovely to me, Ms. Barry," Delmar said as he handed her the invoice.

"Oh yes, the paperwork," Roxanne said as she looked at the professionally prepared form. "Would you like a drink or something? Please help yourself to anything you'd like in the refrigerator."

"Thank you very much. That sounds good right about now," Delmar answered, and pulled out a soda before sitting at the table.

Roxanne had to giggle at the invoice and the various listings. Professional services for two hours, gratutity, and...

"Sales tax?" Roxanne said as she burst into laughter.

"Government finds a way all the time, don't they?" Delmar said with a smile.

"Do you actually get this gratutity?" Roxanne asked.

"Half," Delmar said, and smiled as Roxanne went to her wallet and took out a couple of twenties which she placed on the invoice after signing it.

"Your credit card will be billed by FAYD enterprises," Delmar said after thanking her graciously for the extra cash.

Roxanne nodded and looked at her copy. Expensive as hell, but it had been every bit as good as her friend Connie had said it would be. Six years of celibacy was long enough, and she was way too old to troll bars at this point. What could be easier than this had been?

"I have to tell you... I thought it was incredible the way you did everything just the way I had requested," Roxanne remarked. "Even some of the things you said were exactly the way I had wanted them said, and you said it just like an actor would have."

"I'll have to put you down as a reference to my drama teacher at college," Delmar chuckled. "He says that sometimes I chew the scenery. Last year he said that my Othello needed a sedative of some kind."

"Oh, a college student?" Roxanne said.

"Yes, heading into my second year," Delmar said. "This job isn't my career, but it's an interesting thought."

"Well, you were excellent in every way," Roxanne said.

"Well, not perfect," Delmar said softly. "The remark about your husband - I'm so sorry about that. You see, there was nothing listed here about you being a widow. Somebody screwed up."

Delmar showed Roxanne a sheet of paper that detailed exactly what Roxanne had requested be done, as well as how and where. Almost like a rough draft of a screenplay, which was something her late and beloved husband would have appreciated.

"It's okay, there was no harm done," Roxanne said with a little smile. "He was a writer, my husband was, and he would have appreciated the way you spoke almost like it was a script. I just think it's sad that there are women out there with husbands who need to call you folks."

"Sad but true," Delmar said as he grabbed his gym bag and stood up.

"I guess so," Roxanne said. "I have to admit that if my husband were still alive, I would never have had the need to call you."

"He was a lucky guy," Delmar said.

"We both were," Roxanne added. "Tell me, if I were to call Fantasy at Your Doorstep again, would it be permitted to ask for you? I have another scenario I would like to play out, and I think you would be perfect for that role too."

"It would not only be permitted, I would consider it an honor," Delmar said as he bent down and kissed the woman, this oddly becoming the first time their lips had met. "Lots of times this job is work, believe it or not, but today it was a pleasure."

With that, Delmar slipped out the back door as subtly as he had arrived, and walked back out through the garden. Delmar stopped and picked up the shirt he had left outside, and then looking back at the window, smiled back at Roxanne as he grabbed the rake and put it back where he had found it.

Roxanne looked out the window for a long time after Delmar had departed before remembering that those lilies did really need some attention, and she would have to take a shower and get dressed at some point today. For now, Roxanne was content to just stare at the fountain and enjoy the sunlight that filled the backyard with such warmth and beauty.

****

Thank you for reading "Fantasy at Your Doorstep". I hope you found it an enjoyable read, and as always I welcome your comments.

12