Fantasy Becomes Real

Story Info
Cross-dresser's dream becomes real.
883 words
3.77
131.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason's mind races at how he had met this person and they had said they had fallen in love with him. When things got deeper and they found out his special interest, well things got different. He got the life he wanted in many ways but in some if changed for the worst.

She found out he was a cross dresser and accepted it rather easily, she got him to reveal his female name "Jerri" She dressed him up in a tight fitting skirt and got his member to stay hidden, She put on a bra and a blouse then did his hair and nails, makeup and other goodies got finished before she sat back, lit up a joint and smoked with him saying how much it turned her on to see him like this.

He informed her how much it turned him on. How this was how he wishes he could act and dress all the time, that secretly always thought he should have been born female. She told him that so long as she was around and he kept money coming in somehow she would very much like him to be this way as much as he wanted.

After two weeks of being Jerri constantly thank god Jason didn't have a job at the time this happened, she counted that as a small blessing yes she since dressing this way and living like a girl Jerri began saying things were referring to himself meant Herself.

Jerri was having sex on a regular basis, her girlfriend using a strap on for Jerri's big delight then letting Jerri cum by having normal intercourse with her. Sometimes they would just have Jerri dressed in a causal outfit and suddenly her girlfriend would release jerri's cock and begin giving head, then demanding to be fucked hard.

This really made Jerri feel good as she considered herself bi-sexual still being very interested in girls but having had sex with men where they filled her ass with meat, these encounters were always with Jerri dressed as her original sex. Fun as they were, they didn't fill the void in her soul, they didn't help make her complete as they should have for that was what Jerri was lacking before each encounter, a sexual encounter. It was the lack of Jerri's female personality that was the missing key as she figured this out later...

Today is a new day the light has been turned on. Jerri jerks when the cuffs are grabs, she's hauled to her feet. Knowing she looks like a complete slut at the moment, dressed in a black mini-skirt. Black tank top here her fake breast will push against the material. Jerri just walks with whoever has her cuffs, when she's made to kneel she does so submissively. Someone speaks it's a female voice , it's Jerri's lover, making it known that Jerri would service her however she asked and that today it meant doing a good friend of hers properly. Jerri was to open her mouth and accept what she was given.

Jerri opens her mouth and is surprised as a cock slides in, she'd talked to her girlfriend once about this, how giving head was something she enjoyed and that bondage had made the experience better before. Since Jerri used to play DnD she told her girl that Roleplay can make sex even more fun, well it seems she listened for the guy started to act like he was forcing her to suck him, even going so far as to force his cock deeper into her throat then Jerri could handle, choking for a few minutes, gasping for breath Jerri relaxes enough to take the cock deep, when the man gets tired of this he informs Jerri that her ass is his, pushing the skirt up he places his cock and Jerri's hole, he enters slowly being gentle since Jerri's new to him, once he's in he starts at a steady pace but once Jerri gets used to his cock, and turned on she begins thrusting herself back to meet him. Forcing him to fuck her hard.

While the man is fucking Jerri hard another man comes into the room....he ties her to a post so the first man can fuck her as hard as he pleases. Then he tells her to shut her eyes and she does so. When her eyes are shut he grabs her and starts giving her head...then he turns around enough and hoists his body up. He forces his dick in Jerri's mouth...and says,

"Jerri, you choke on this you will be sorry."

So Jerri is determined not to choke on his dick. The man stops giving her head and has her girlfriend lay down and take his dick in her tight wet pussy and forces him to give it to her as hard as he can while being fucked from behind while she is still giving head to the second man.

When Jerri is finally allowed to open her eyes she realizes that she is tied up to something and getting sex in three different ways. Once the two men left he was forced out of his clothes and tied to the bed...and told if you enjoy this...then just wait there will be more to come...