Fantasy Becomes Reality Part 2 & 3

Story Info
The romance & passion continues.
2.2k words
4
12.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awaken, I watch you as you sleep. Making love to you was even more unbelievably perfect than in all my dreams and fantasies. You look so peaceful lying there beside me. I gently slip out of bed and gather the candles that are around the room. Taking them to the bathroom I place them around and light them. I grin as turn the water on filling the tub. The tub is almost like a Jacuzzi, deep, with a wide ledge around it. I add a small amount of bath oil and turn on the jets. Almost instantly, the water fills with soft foaming bubbles. I slip out of my outfit you gave me and slip into my robe before returning to the bed.

I trace my fingers along your face, outlining your features. A smile plays across your lips as you sleepily open your sexy blue eyes. Your arms circle around me, pulling me to you and kissing me passionately. "I have a little surprise for you baby." I say with a grin. You're smile grows a little more mischievous." I love you. I can't wait to see what it is," You say with a soft chuckle.

I take your hand and lead you into the bathroom. The candlelight flickers around the room, dancing elegantly as it reflects in the mirror covering the wall across from the huge tub. I slip off my robe standing before you totally nude. Your hands move lightly over my tender skin, caressing me lightly as they move down my neck and shoulders to cup my abundant breasts, your fingertips gently pressing into my yielding flesh. My hands move down your back cupping around your sexy cheeks as I pull you close. I feel your excitement growing again and reach down to gently stroke your hardening cock, kissing you deeply before we step into the deep swirling water.

It feels so warm and inviting as the jets send the foamy water undulating around us. I straddle you as you place your hand on the back of my neck, caressing me as you pull my lips to yours. I kiss you deeply, gently sucking on your tongue as you reach down teasing my clit with your hard pulsing cock, making me quiver with delight. I want you so bad. I rise up on my knees as I straddle you, feeling you guiding your cock to my tight pussy. I begin to lower myself onto your hardness. You grasp my hips and hold me in place keeping me from lowering myself onto you. Your sparkling blue eyes look into mine. "How bad do you want me?" you ask teasingly. "I want you more than you could imagine," I say as I try to stifle a moan of intense longing.

Your fingertips press into my skin as you hold me in place. My tight pussy contracting around the end of you're pulsing shaft. I want to feel you deep inside me so bad that my body aches with yearning desire. You very slowly pull me down onto your cock. I feel you filling me slowly, inch by inch, stretching my soft walls to accommodate your thick cock. A soft moan of extreme pleasure escapes my lips. I feel you release my hips, letting me grind down hard onto you as your hands move back up to cup my breasts. I begin to glide up and down on your hard cock as you hold my breasts gently, feeling the weight of them in your cupped hands as I slowly begin to ride your long thick shaft.

Our bodies move together, glistening and slick with the bath oil. The water churns around us as I pick up the pace gliding up and down on your hard cock a little faster and harder. Your hands grip my breasts as you guide one of my nipples to your mouth. You catch it between your tongue and upper teeth, squeezing it firmly before letting your tongue circle it sending tingles shooting through my entire body. "God Nicky you are so amazing." I say breathlessly as your finger tips glide down my body to return to my hips. You thrust deeper inside me as you pull me down onto you. Our moans fill the room like a sweet symphony as we make love. I arch my back feeling your hard thick shaft gliding over my clit with each powerful thrust. My body trembles with total ecstasy as you pull me down to meet your rhythmic driving thrusts. I begin to build to an intense climax. I grind down hard onto your thick cock as I let the waves of pleasure wash over me. My pussy grips you with each wave as it consumes me. You pull my lips to yours kissing me deeply as I hold you tight.

"Do you want to change positions sweet baby?" You say, smiling at me. "You know me so well Nick." I say laughing, as I turn and lean on the ledge around the tub. I arch my back as I feel you moving behind me. Your hands move down my back, caressing and my massaging my slick skin until the reach my cheeks. You grip my tender skin with your hands gripping my cheeks firmly yet gently as you lean over and kiss the back of my neck. I feel the smooth head of your cock as you slowly enter me again. Your fingertips pressing into my skin as you grip my cheeks spreading them apart as I arch my back. Your thrusts are long and hard as you pull me back into you. Jolts of erotic pleasure shoot through my body as you fill me completely with each deep thrust. I grip the side of the tub as my cries of delight spill over into the room mixing with your moans of pleasure. I push back to meet your thrusts as you drive your cock into me harder and faster wanting to feel you even deeper inside me. I can feel your tender balls gently slapping against my glistening shaven slit.

I glance over into the mirror. Our bodies glisten in the flicker of the candles. Your body is so sexy. Your sexy ass contracting as you plunge your thick shaft deep inside me. The momentum of your thrusts send me forward slightly, despite my efforts to push back into you. My breasts bounce as our bodies move together in perfect rhythm. Your moans grow louder as you build to a climax. I can feel your muscles tensing as you try to hold on to the climax, relishing the jolts of fierce pleasure as they take over. Your moans send me over the edge. We both cum hard. My pussy grips you as your hot thick cum fills me, mingling with mine. You pull me back into the water with you turning me towards you and kissing me passionately. "I never want this week end to end." You say. I snuggle against your sexy body laying my head on your shoulder as I pull you closer." I don't either Nick" We hold each other as the water continues to churn around us. Caressing and massaging each other as we discuss our plans for the evening.

Part 3

After a night of dinner and dancing we return to our hotel room. The two times we made love were so passionate and satisfying but I found myself wanting you again, to get lost in our own little world of total ecstasy. When we make love it is as if we are the only two people in the world.

You walk over to me kissing me deeply as you pull me close. Your fingers slip he straps of my dress off my shoulders. The gentle touch of your fingertips is replaced by your soft lips as you kiss my tender skin. Your fingers slowly unzip my dress letting it fall to the floor. You unfasten my strapless bra letting it fall to join the dress. Your hands move down the sensual curves of my body slipping off my satin thong, leaving me standing before you totally nude. You pull my body to your kissing me, rekindling the passionate sparks we shared earlier that afternoon.

I slowly tug your shirt off of you covering your chest with hot wet soft kisses as my hands move down to unfasten your pants tugging them and your boxers over your hips letting them slip off onto the floor. My hard nipples brushing your bare chest as I pull you back to me for another deep lingering kiss. "I've got an idea." I say with a devilish grin. You laugh softly " I like you ideas." I walk over to the other side of the room and come back with a bottle of chilled vodka a plate of sliced lemons and sugar. "Are you thirsty?" I ask with a chuckle as I pour a shot of vodka. Your sexy blue eyes sparkle as you watch me squeeze a little lemon juice onto my shoulder and sprinkling it lightly with sugar.

"Here, let me help you with your shot." I say chuckling softly. I drink your shot into my mouth and place my lips onto yours. Filling your mouth with vodka. Your tongue feels so good on my skin as you lick the lemon juice and sugar off my shoulder. "This has definite possibilities." you say with a laugh as you grab the bottle and i grab the lemons and sugar as you pull me over to the bed with you. I giggle as you lay me down on the bed, lying beside me. "It's your turn." You say as you grin at me. I drink in the vodka and lick the lemon and sugar off your shoulder nibbling lightly. "Mmmmmmmm damn, that's the best lemon drop I've ever tasted." I say with a giggle. You squeeze a lemon juice onto my hard nipple sprinkling it with sugar. You chuckle softly as you hand me the filled shot glass. I give you your shot and then feel your mouth close around my nipple. Your tongue swirling around it gently before I feel your teeth gently sink into my yielding flesh. A cry of pure passion escapes my lips. God I want you so bad. " But I try to control myself a little longer. I do the same to you, first the lemon juice then the sugar. I drink my shot…my lips cover your nipple as my tongue circles around it slowly. My hands move down to grasp your hard cock, gently stroking and gripping it. My lips move to yours as our hands caress one another tenderly.

You gently push my legs up, spreading them as you do. You lean down to kiss me before guiding your pulsing cock to my hot glistening pussy. You push my legs back further as you delve deep inside me. Your long thrusts filling me as you look down into my eyes. You let the weight of your body fall into mine sending your pulsing thick cock deep inside me with perfect rhythm. You slowly slip my legs over your shoulders giving you more leverage and allowing you to drive your thick shaft even deeper into my tight wet pussy. Our breathless moans fill the room as your thrusts grow harder and faster. I build to an intense climax. My hot sticky sweetness drenching your cock as you continue to make love to me. I grip your sexy ass pulling you into me harder. My cries of pleasure permeating the room.

You gently urge me over onto my stomach. I raise up onto all fours arching my back as I feel you move behind me. You lean down, brushing my hair off my neck before leaning down and trailing kisses down my spine. The tingles of your hot kisses sending tingles down my spine. You enter me from behind, placing your hands on my hips. You pull me back into you as you fill me with one long hard thrust. I grind back into you getting totally lost in the passion we are sharing. My pussy contracts tight around you as you begin your long hard thrusts again. You finger tips sink into my skin as you grip my hips pulling me back onto your thick cock. I arch my back more. Your shaft glides over my clit each time you fill me. I push back meeting your thrusts. Our moans grow louder and turn to cries of sweet release as we both cum at the same time. Our cum mingles as my pussy contracts tight around you as each wave of pleasure consumes us, milking out every last drop of your thick cum.

We collapse on the bed totally exhausted and satisfied. "This has been the best day of my life." I say as I hold you close to me. You whisper in my ear. " I feel the same way. I love you Becky." I kiss your sweet lips before snuggling up next to you, laying my head on your chest. I drift off into a blissful sleep listening to your heartbeat and feeling the even rise and fall of your chest as you breathe.