Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband is seduced by 21-year-old Asian girl.
2.6k words
38.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, one day my wife, Kathi, asked me to write her an erotic story. I have always been good with words and have many sexual fantasies; however it is sometimes difficult for me to put these fantasies down on paper. The truth is, the reason I have such detailed fantasies is because other than my wife, I don't have much experience with sex at all. We have an open relationship, but it's almost like I have forgotten how to get a woman.

I spent hours sitting at my computer, reading other stories on Literotica, and hoping that something would come to me. Anything! But, nothing did. I wanted my story to be original, not just another run of the mill story where two people meet, have sex and the climax of the story just happens to be the sexual climax. I wanted to tell a real story, but I couldn't. After a while, I got frustrated and needed a drink.

Now, if I was still at my house in Tennessee, I would simply go to the kitchen and make myself a Tequila Sunrise or Pina Colada. However, I was not in Tennessee I was in Alaska. Kathi and I had gone to Alaska for the summer to visit her Bible hugging mother who did not allow alcohol in the house. So, basically, I have to drink in my Jeep in the garage. It's a two car garage that we share with another apartment number in this shitty run down complex, not really what you would expect a nurse who earns in two months what I make in a year to live in, but hey that's my mother-in-law for you!

So, I take a trip to the nearest liquor store and grab myself a lime flavored beer or sissy beer as most of you would call it, out of the cooler. After taking a look at the Rum and Tequila available, for future reference, I head to the cashier with ID in hand. People in Alaska ask for your ID no matter what you do. If you use a credit card, buy alcohol, cigarettes, rated R movies, or rated M games you will be carded and I'm not just talking about one store, everybody here does it. Oh, and you have to be 19 to buy cigarettes here. What kind of bullshit is that? I never thought I would be so happy to be 22.

So, I get to the register where I find this gorgeous Russian cashier that I had not noticed when I came in. That's the only good thing about Alaska, I thought, there is an amazing variety of races and nationalities here and they are all amazingly Hot! The Russian cashier was wearing a conservative black skirt that came down past her knees, but a very accentuating blouse with the top three buttons undone.

As I walked out of the place, I thought maybe she would make a good story idea. Maybe something to do with me coming in right at closing time, the both of us end up in the back stock room somehow licking each other from head to toe after enjoying a fine Russian Vodka mixed with some OJ. I could see it now, we would be carelessly bumping into boxes while ripping each others clothes off with passion and anticipation. Kissing, groping and moaning until finally her skirt is hiked up high above her waist and her breasts are out in the open, then she would frantically unbutton/unzip my pants and pull out my throbbing cock and shove it right into her already wet pussy as we both let out a groan of ecstasy.

Oh, well, I didn't have a pen, pencil, paper, or computer on hand and I would probably not know how to put the idea into words anyway, just like all of my other fantasies. So, I got in my Jeep and headed back to the apartment. Sitting in the garage with the drink and some fast food that I picked up on the way home I began to get to work. Take a few greasy fries and combine that with a couple of swigs from the oversized beer that I got and then take a bite from the even greasier cheeseburger. That way, you don't get drunk as fast. Yeah, I know I only bought one beer what can I say I'm a light weight. After a few bites of what may have been the nastiest burger I have ever tasted, I decided I was not all that hungry after all and just began to sip on the beer. Smart Michael!

Now, when Kathi and I first came up here two months ago the apartment next to us, with whom we shared the garage, was empty. About a week ago, though, some idiot finally rented out the place. I never saw them, but they drive one of those tricked out import cars that make you wonder why they didn't just buy a fast car to begin with rather than buying a slow car and adding to it. Seems like a lot of work that could have been avoided to me. Anyway, I wouldn't even be mentioning them but it just so happens that the new neighbor came down to the garage while I was drinking and asked me what I was doing.

Now, you remember what I told you was the best thing about Alaska? Well, this wasn't Paul Walker who moved in next door to us, it was a 21 year old Japanese/Chinese mix girl who doesn't look a day over 16, especially since she was wearing a school girl uniform that particular night. So, I explained to her why I was sitting in the garage drinking and she explained to me why I should go put on something nice and go out with her that night. Now, normally I don't go clubbing, but she told me she would buy me a drink and that there was a school girl contest going on tonight. So, in less than two minutes I had gone up to my apartment and changed into my dress clothes and hosed myself down with body spray.

I couldn't help but think of the body spray commercials and how I hoped that the same thing would happen tonight with the school girls and all. So, I hopped into the neighbor's car and she introduced herself as Lily. The neighbor, not the car. The cars name was Lightning McQueen. Ha-ha, just fucking with you.

So, we head out to the club and we get our drinks. We are sitting at the bar chatting when they announce that the school girl contest will be starting in five minutes.

Lily: That's my cue. I have to go get ready. I'll see you after the show, okay?

Me: Sure, good luck out there. Not that you need it.

Lily: Thanks.

With that, Lily ran back stage and I turned back around to my Tequila Sunrise. By the time I was taking my second sip, though, I felt myself being pulled away from the bar. It was Lily. She had ran up and grabbed me from my bar stool and was dragging me, okay maybe not dragging me since she only weighs like 95 lbs., but was pulling me back onto the stage mumbling something about one of the judges drinking too much and having to go home and me being the replacement.

So, there I was standing up there like a fool as this little five foot nothing girl in high heels told the audience that I would be the final judge and let the games begin. A round of applause, dim the lights, and cue the music. One after another the girls came out onstage posing and showing off their many talents, sometimes with each other, especially in the case of the twins. The strange thing is I never saw Lily on stage again. It wasn't until after the contest was over and I was allowed backstage that I saw Lily, she was talking to the GM of the club and discussing how well the show went. She saw me standing there with a confused look on my face and called me over.

Lily: Hey, how did you like the show?

Me: It was fun, I was expecting to see one particular school girl up there, though, but she went MIA.

Lily: Yeah, sorry about that. I guess I should have told you before that I am actually the Entertainment Coordinator for this club. When I met you at the apartment, I could tell right away that you would be the perfect judge. The truth is we expected the third judge to get drunk and leave; this is the third week in a row it has happened. And I'm hoping that if you are willing to take his place it will be the last week this will happen.

Me: So, you just asked me out for drinks so that I would be your new judge. I mean don't get me wrong, I would love to be a judge, but it's still a shot to the male ego.

Lily: Don't be silly, if I only wanted you to be a judge and didn't have any other interest in you, I would have simply asked you to be a judge and saved the money I spent on drinks. I mean, what kind of guy would turn down being a judge at a club? I could get anybody to be a judge, but you're perfect for the job. You have an open-marriage so your wife doesn't care, but you are still off the market so we don't have to worry about you getting into a relationship with one of the contestants. As for my other interests in you, that's completely between you and me and has nothing to do with this place.

I smiled, took a sip of my drink and she laughed as she pulled me by the hand out to the dance floor. After teaching me a few new moves, who am I kidding; I don't know the first thing about dancing. After teaching me the basics, Lily and I made our way back to the apartment, but not my apartment.

We danced through her doorway and I asked why she was living in such a rundown place if she had such a great job, but she would have it. Lily just put her finger on my lips in that way that can only mean one thing; shut up and kiss me. But, it was not me who kissed her. She leaned into me, pressing me up against her front door, her heels barely touching the ground and her bare stomach pressing up against my dress shirt and then she laid a light kiss on my lips, followed by an agonizing nibble on my bottom lip.

Not agonizing as in it hurt, but agonizing as in we wanted each other so bad at that point that our faces actually grimaced. She put her arms around my neck and lay her head on my chest, but I had had enough. I picked Lily up and carried her to the couch, as she giggled like, well, for lack of a better word, a school girl. I kissed her passionately and she wrapped her stocking clad legs around me revealing her white lace thongs underneath. I threw off my shirt and she got down in front of me on her knees and began to undo my belt buckle. After the buckle was undone she pulled both my pants and boxers down at the same time to reveal my 7.5" hard-on.

Immediately she began licking it, from the base to the tip, around the head and finally devouring the entire thing into her mouth. All I could do was stand there and grab her pigtails as this gorgeous young Asian school girl bobbed her head up and down my cock. It was one of the most common fantasies for a white American male and I was living it. After about 20 minutes of the best cock sucking I had ever felt, I began tapping the back of Lily's head and telling her that I was about to cum. She just plunged my dick deeper into her throat and a moment later I had the biggest orgasm I had had in a long time and she swallowed every bit of it.

Afterwards, she stood up and kissed me, I pushed her back onto the couch and began to undo her top which was tied up right underneath her medium sized breasts. I pulled the shirt off her and began to kiss Lily beginning with her neck, and then moving on to her chest and eventually to her magnificent breasts. Massaging them and sucking the nipples for what seemed like forever. But, nothing lasts forever and at the end of forever I began kissing her beautiful belly. I wasn't a six pack, it wasn't toned or special, but it was beautifully flat. I unzipped her skirt from the side and pulled it down her tiny waist, leaving her wearing only her high heals, thigh-high white stockings and white lace thongs. I kissed her thighs and slipped my fingers underneath the both sides of her thongs as I gently pulled them down to reveal her completely shaven pussy.

I began at the top of her pussy, near her clit and moved down toward her tight hole, licking back up Lily gasped for breath and I began flicking her clit with my tongue as fast as possible. She wrapped her legs around my head and after a few minutes of tongue on clit and my lips to her pussy lips she came with a loud groan. I moved up her body and mounted her on the couch, a new hard-on all ready for her and this one would not be wasted on foreplay.

I shoved my dick into her all the way on the first try as she cried out to God. Pushing against the sweat drenched couch I slammed into Lily with a fury I had never known. The tiny Asian could only scream as our bodies collided, but she never told me to stop or even slow down. Before I knew it, she had wrapped her entire body around me, arms and legs. I picked her up and we moved to the floor where I flipped her over on all fours and began fucking her from behind. Her elbows rested on the couch, as I slammed into her from behind. After a while I began slamming into her even harder until my dick began to pulse and she grabbed hold of me not allowing me to pull out. I came deep inside of her tight pussy and collapsed onto her back with my dick still inside her.

After catching our breath Lily and I moved back up to the couch and lay in each others arms discussing what exactly being a judge at the club entails. Now, I thought I should get at least one free drink per night I worked, since I wasn't getting paid and all. But, Lily said that judging a school girl contest didn't require payment and that if it did I could come over to her apartment anytime to collect the debt. I didn't argue. I merely kissed her goodbye and told her I would see her soon, because my time is precious and I don't work for free.

Then I made my way over to my mother-in-laws apartment across the hall and thought for a split second that maybe I should write all of this down, but climbed in bed with my wife instead. She asked where I had gone and I just said I had gone out for a drink. Then I began kissing her neck and so began the second round that night. What would be the point of writing her a story like this anyway? I would imagine she would want a story more believable.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kortzan Enterprises Ch. 01 Brittany gets a lucrative offer.in Erotic Couplings
Vampires Don't Sparkle Ben meets a mysterious woman and starts to fall for her.in NonHuman
The Next Door Wolf He finds out his neighbor is a werewolf.in NonHuman
An Old Man and His Fantasy Girl Much older man realizes his dream of the girl next door. in First Time
Isabella Travels 500 Back Years Ch. 01 Isabella travels through time to 16th century scotland.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories