Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Black man seduces white wife.
2.5k words
3.69
69.8k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

It had been a hard day at work and I was ready to get home and put my feet up and have a glass of red wine. I parked the car and got out and entered the house. What I saw took me by surprise. My wife Bev was laid out on the couch. She was naked and she was using a cucumber to fuck herself. It was moving in and out quite vigorously and I thought now is not the time to disturb her. She had not even noticed that I had come into the house. I went to the bar and poured myself a glass of red wine then I took a seat and watched my wife masturbate herself. After about ten minutes she came with a scream and a spasm. It was an intense one. I let her come down and then I got up and removed the cucumber from her vagina and licked it clean.

"Horny were you?" I asked.

"God yes." She replied.

"I have a story to tell you but I will tell you later. You will be pleased to know that I have dumped Ken and Jonathan and I am now a one man woman and no darling it is not you."

She picked up her dressing gown and went to the kitchen. She began to make tea. I was intrigued. I had known for years that she was having affairs and I even knew who they were with and there was nothing that I could do about it. I just had to sit back and let it happen because if I said anything then I would lose her. After all it was only sex and she loved me as her husband and she would not leave me because I brought in the big loads of money that she needed to live the life that she wanted to.

When she was not off fucking other men she was a dutiful wife and I could not complain. We had brought up two children who had now left home and this gave her the opportunity to entertain whilst I was at work. I made no constraints on her and she could do what she wanted. She stood there in the kitchen and prepared tea for the two of us. When it was ready we took it into the dining room and ate and drank wine. It was our usual routine. When it was all done we took our dishes to the kitchen and washed them up and drew another couple of glasses of wine and took them to the front room.

I knew that this was the moment. I was going to get told about what had happened today and I was already getting aroused. My wife did not mind me getting aroused and if I was lucky she would suck me off. It would depend on how good the story was and how aroused she got whilst she was telling it. I took a seat on the couch and she laid herself across my lap.

My wife worked part-time in the local college. She did not have to because of the money that I earned but she liked to do so and I was not going to stop her doing so. It got her out of the house for a couple of days and out of the marital bed with another man.

She started her conversation.

"I was in the office today doing some paperwork when the door to my office opened and in walked this big black man. He must have been about 6ft 4in tall and oh so broad. I immediately became aroused. You know I have always wanted to fuck a black man. He stepped in and closed the door and locked it."

"Hi I am Jackson and I am your new section boss. Thought I would come and do the introductions and the inspections."

"I was not expecting an inspection so I hurriedly looked through my paperwork and gathered something together and attempted to hand them to him."

"I am not here to do that kind of inspection. Take your blouse off." He commanded.

"God he had such authority in his voice but still I was shocked. I stood there for a second or two and then he shouted NOW. This prompted me into action. I began to undo my blouse whilst he pulled out a chair and sat down. I unbuttoned my blouse and dropped it to the floor."

"Now your trousers and that will be the last time that you wear them. It will be a mini-skirt in future." He stated.

"Looking him in the eye I undid the trousers that I was wearing and pulled them off. I stepped out of them and pushed them away from me. I was stood there in just my underwear. He stood up and came and examined the underwear."

"Very nice." He said.

"You will lose the pop socks and only wear stockings in the future. I will let you decide whether or not they are hold-ups or they are proper stockings." He said.

"He ran his hands up and down my body. His hands touched my naked waist and I jumped in arousal. He had made me so sensitive and I was so wet I thought that I would drip onto the floor. He took a step back and said. "Take the rest of your clothes off." I did as I was told.

"I reached round and unclipped my bra and drew it down my shoulders and arms and let it fall to the floor. Then balancing on one leg I pulled off the pop socks. Finally I took my knickers off and stood in front of him."

I was aroused as she told me this because I knew that it was the fantasy that she had always wanted to experience. We had often talked about what we could do to get her fantasy fulfilled without giving away the fact of who she was. This had fallen into her lap and she would be making the most of it I was sure. She took a sip of her wine and then she went back to her story.

"He looked at me and said."

"You will need to get rid of that bush that you have got. I like a woman to be clean. Not only will you have to shave but because you have a dark haired bush you will have to wax yourself as well or get someone to give you a hand."

"Yes sir. I shall get my husband to do that." I replied.

"You have a husband?"

"Yes sir I do and I love him dearly because he allows me to have sex outside the marriage. You see I have a higher sex drive than him. He is not a bad lover he is just so tired all the time."

"We shall have to have some fun with him later on."

"On your knees please." He commanded.

"I did what I was told. I would do anything for this man."

"I then watched as he stripped off his clothes and he revealed his Adonis body. He was well muscled with a defined stomach. I noticed two things about him. He did not have a hair on his body and his cock was about 9in long and I was really salivating now."

"Excuse me sir can I ask a question?" I said.

"Go ahead." He replied.

"It is absolutely lovely and really shows your cock and balls off but can I ask why you have no hair on your body?"

"Oh that is an easy one. I do naked bodybuilding so they do not need to see any hair on my body and I actually like it. I wax twice a week even if I have not got a competition coming up."

"God he looked good" My wife said.

"Come here. " Said her boss.

"I crawled towards him and ended up looking straight at his groin and salivating at the prospect of getting my hands on that cock."

"Do you fancy a suck of this cock?" He said.

"Yes Sir I do." My wife replied.

"Masturbate it to hardness." Her boss said.

"I reached out and took the cock in my hands. It felt so warm. I began to move my hands up and down the shaft. It was feeling good and I wanted to suck it but I should do what he told me to do. I wanked him with the sympathy that a cock like this deserved. As I wanked the cock it began to stiffen but it did not grow anymore. He was circumcised and the helmet shone bright red. I really needed to suck on that cock."

"Do you still want to suck the cock? Do you think that you can handle it?" Said my boss.

"Yes Sir." She said.

"I think that I can handle it."

"Okay go ahead and suck away."

"I then took the cock in my hands and masturbated it some more. Not because I thought that it would get any bigger but I wanted to build a rhythm that I could use when I finally got to sucking on it. I wanked it for a couple of minutes and then I moved my head forward and touched the cock to my lips. It tasted divine. I opened my mouth and took the cock into my mouth. I let it slide all the way in and hit the back of my throat and there was still a couple of inches sticking out. I began to move my mouth up and down the shaft."

"I was working out in my brain how I was going to get the last couple of inches in. I tilted me head slightly and wanked his cock into my mouth. By tilting my head I was able to accommodate the last couple of inches. It felt fantastic to have my mouth so full. I wanked it for a good ten minutes whilst fondling his balls and then he told me that he was about to cumm. I did not stop him. I let him cumm in my mouth. I swallowed all that he had to give me and it tasted amazing."

"When he had finished cumming I withdrew his cock from my mouth and made sure that it was nice and clean."

"Would you like to be fucked?" He asked.

"Yes Sir." I said.

"He bent down and picked me up. He walked me across the office and placed me on the edge of my desk. It was cold on my buttocks but it was also pleasurable. He spread my legs and placed his cock at the entrance to my pussy. He made sure that I was nice and wet by fingering me for a while. I was that wet that his fingering caused me to have an orgasm. It was not a big one but it was enough to make me shudder and snuggle into his shoulder."

"He let me finish my orgasm then he took his cock and slowly began to feed it into my pussy. I sighed as it went in. I had not had such a big cock since I was a teenager when I used to fuck the local boys but this felt fantastic. It took him a couple of minutes but soon he had all of his cock buried in me. He stayed like that for a little while and then he began to fuck me. He used long strokes at first. He would bring his head to the entrance of my pussy and then he would plunge back in. It felt amazing and I just laid back and let him fuck me. Gradually he speeded up until he was really going for it. He took me through a couple of orgasms but he did not stop. I thought that I was going to collapse."

"He fucked me for a good twenty minutes and then he told me that he was cumming. I told him to cumm in my pussy because I wanted to feel his cumm inside of me. He duly obliged and emptied his sac into the bosom of my pussy. My pussy sucked it all up. When he was finished cumming he just withdrew and began to get dressed."

"Remember what I said I want proper stockings and a shaved and waxed pussy but on the whole not a bad initial assessment."

"I was left alone in the office. I got dressed and went back to work. I tried to concentrate on what I was doing but it was impossible so I decided to take some time owing. By the time I got back home I was horny again so I stripped naked and found the cucumber and began to fuck myself whilst I finished with Ken and Jonathan which is where you found me when you got home."

Her tale had got me aroused and yet I knew that she would always go black from now on. I decided that the best that I could do was to get her ready to do what her boss wanted her to do. I went onto the computer and found a company that dealt with stockings. I invited her over. Together we looked at the site and ordered a dozen hold-up pairs of stockings and fast tracked them so that they would be here before she went back to work.

Next I went upstairs and ran the bath for her. When it was ready I invited her to get in. Once she was in the bath I bathed her and then I left the bathroom and pottered about for a bit. I took a towel and placed it on the bed in the spare room and then I went downstairs and filled a bowl with hot water and found a couple of razors and some shaving foam. When she was ready to get out I wrapped her in a towel and led her to the spare bedroom. I laid her on the bed and told her that I would shave and wax her. She was happy to let me do so.

I lathered her up and made sure there was plenty of soap on her and then I took the razor and began to shave her. It took me about twenty minutes because I was being careful and did not want to cut her. When I had finished shaving her I went and found the wax machine that she used for her legs. I plugged it in and warmed up the wax. It took about ten minutes to warm up but once it was warm I took the spatula and smeared the wax onto her pussy. I then took the strips and waxed her pussy. It took me about ten minutes to wax her pussy and by the time that I was finished her pussy was as smooth as you could get.

I stepped back and hoped that she would do something with this hard cock that I had got but that was not to be. She had fallen asleep. I found the duvet and placed it over her and left the room and let her sleep. I had to admit that once again I was second best. I took myself to bed and masturbated and then I went to sleep alone again.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers