Fantasy Chronicles #01

Story Info
Hubby reveals secret fantasies of his mind.
1.4k words
3.5
46.4k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love my wife. We have been happily married for a long time. But sometimes, the confining limitations of marital sex can bottle a man up. Sometimes it is not frequent enough. Frequently it is not hot enough. But it is the whole enchilada for those of us who chose to be faithful.

But for every decision to remain faithful, there are dozens of secret fantasies that infiltrate my mind, and that is speaking conservatively. The fact is, as noble and respectable as I am in real life, the secret cravings in my mind can run wild. She has no idea. Anyone else who knows me would be shocked by my thoughts.

I am a good hubby... I am also a horny hubby. Fucking my sweet wife is a once or twice a week pleasure at best. I masturbate daily, sometimes more than once. I fantasize hourly. I have sexual thoughts even more frequently. But I never stray. There are many men who can relate.

This story is the first of many I plan to use to expose my secret thoughts, forbidden lusts, pervy fantasies, and naughty cravings.

-------------

I punched in the code to our home security keypad and then walked wifey to our car. I opened her door and admired her shapely body slide across the seat. She is a sweet redhead, about 5-5, 140ish with 36c breasts centered with large, light, pink nipples.

On this particular afternoon, she was wearing a shapely pair of jeans and a two-tiered ensemble for a top; a V-neck tee that dipped low was laid over a thin tank top. I would love to see her in just the tank top, but she is modest. But still as I gazed down on her as she lowered herself into the car, my eyes slithered between her breasts, licking at the flesh I could see.

I always enjoyed eyeing her body. It was the one body in the whole world that I had rights to check-out without apology. I seldom missed an opportunity to admire her body. This was certainly an opportunity.

By the time I shut her door and walked around to take my seat behind the wheel, my mind was percolating with lusty, busty thoughts. As my right hand turned the key in the ignition and my left hand curled around the steering wheel, my peripheral vision dared my hands to pause and reach over to fondle her full, married tits. Of course I didn't, but my mind groped her several times before the garage door lowered behind us as we pulled out of the driveway.

She was chatting about some trivial moment of drama from her day as I blended my attention to driving, actively listening with well-timed nods and an "oh really" here and there, and wondering how her tits would look if I tugged her top down so just her tank top and sheer bra were left to cover her.

Within moments, we approached a stop sign at a crosswalk adjacent to the neighborhood park just around the corner from our home. As I slowed to a stop, I smiled at her chatting away as her tits firmly pressed against her top thanks to the shoulder strap of the seatbelt that cut diagonally up the line of her cleavage. My sunglasses veiled my obsession of the moment, keeping her from feeling even the least bit self-conscious at my stare.

Then, I glanced both ways. As I listened to wifey, I waved at the couple standing at the curb, signaling them to go ahead and cross in front of me. They stepped out into the crosswalk and proceeded to walk in front of our car. My eyes drank in the view of the girl.

She was 18ish, blonde hair to the shoulders, and poured into a body that I surmised to have been the object of lust for thousands of masturbating boys and men. Although her face was cute, it was her body that invited my hubby-fantasies to engage.

The boy, who I assumed to be her boyfriend, had his arm around her waist, tucking his hand inside the back pocket of her tight-ass, denim, shorts. I secretly shivered at the thought of what it must feel like for him at that very moment, with just a thin layer of short-shorts fabric between the firm flesh of her ass and the palm of his hand.

My mind bounced between the lusty fantasy of groping wifey's full tits and blondie's ass as the couple moved past our car. My eyes crawled up the line of her ass and to the front of her tee. Her breasts were perky and if my eyes were registering accurately, she was braless. My mind quickly bounced between the lusty fantasy of groping blondie's ass and blondie's tits. Wifey would have to wait her turn.

My mind took an inventory of blondie's curves. Then as I mentally undressed her, I merged the projected view of her naked with the frequent vision of wifey naked. As wifey chatted about something that was fading into the background of my mind, the arousing fantasy in my mind quickly took shape.

Wifey stood in the shower, wet and soapy. Her hands roaming over her body as she smoothed the sudsy body wash over every inch of her body. Then she slowly turned in a circle as the shower sprayed her body, rinsing the bubbly, coating away from her body. She stood still, her creamy white flesh glistening. She smiled, nodded, and leaned her ass back against the shower-splashed tile...

Blondie smiled back, standing naked and glistening in the shower with wifey. Her young, perky breasts were capped by her hard, erect nipples that advertised her forbidden desire. She reached for a bottle of cream lotion that wifey used for one purpose and one purpose only. Blondie squeezed out a generous portion in the palm of her hand. Then she moved to wifey's side and slid her hand over wifey's pussy, coating her pussy with the creamy lotion.

Blondie leaned in and kissed wifey as she slowly rubbed in the creamy lotion, making sure to penetrate every pore of wifey's skin surrounding her pussy lips that housed the roots of pubic hair ready to be shaved.

Wifey opened her mouth as the shower beat on blondie's back, extending her tongue so that blondie could suck on it like one of the many cocks she had devoured. In and out wifey's tongue bobbed as blondie finished preparing that pussy.

Then blondie pulled back, took the razor in her hand and proceeded to kneel down in front of wifey. Blondie drew the razor down with a slow, delicate stroke, glazing wifey's skin like a Zamboni smoothing the ice surface. Then another stroke. Soon, wifey's skin above her pussy was smooth.

Blondie moved in closer, carefully positioning the razor at an angle that would effectively and comfortably remove the stubble along wifey's folds. One slender slither followed by several others soon left wifey's pussy smoother than her pre-puberty, bald little cunt.

Blondie positioned wifey to rinse... then after guiding her to turn back around, blondie still kneeling, she opened her mouth, extending her tongue, and soothingly lapped up the water that was draining over wifey's freshly shaved pussy. With each successful lick, blondie incrementally probed a little bit deeper between wifey's folds. Her tongue eventually dug deep inside of wifey, filling her pussy with the warm, craving flesh of her tongue.

Finally, wifey reached down with both hands and held blondie's head in position as wifey swiveled her hips to help grind her swollen clitty against that open mouth. As blondie's tits swayed and swung against wifey's knees, the two of them felt the jolt of energy that pulsated through wifey and into blondie as wifey's clitty pulsated and exploded with a burst of orgasm that rinsed blondie's mouth with a fresh flow of pussy nectar.

By the time blondie and boyfriend reached the opposite curb and stepped out of the sidewalk allowing me to move forward, she had completely devoured my wifey. She had displayed her amazing naked body to wifey like a personal playtoy to be used and enjoyed.

As blondie walked on with her boyfriend, I pulled through the intersection. Wifey was still chatting. My cock was throbbing. I looked back over at wifey and noticed how her mouth formed the shape of the letter "O" as she talked. I knew what activity my next fantasy would migrate towards. It was barely as far away as the next stoplight down the road...