Fantasy Chronicles #02

Story Info
Hot fantasy from the mind of a hubby.
1.7k words
3.38
20.7k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the introduction to Chronicle #1 if you want to understand the context of my stories. Thank-you.

*

The sun was about an hour from slipping beneath the western horizon as I stood near the fountain in our front yard chatting with my neighbor. Although we both were wearing sunglasses, my back was to the sun.

As we compared mental notes on our fantasy football teams, over his shoulder in the distance I noticed a girl walking on the sidewalk. She was one of the girls who lived a couple doors down from us. She was a senior on the High School volleyball team. She was on her way home from practice. Her name was Liz. Even though she had recently registered to vote, to me she was every bit the forbidden fruit as ever.

My mind wandered towards her while she was still at least five or six houses away. She was wearing a gray, cotton sweat jacket that was unzipped. Under that was her practice tee shirt. Her legs ran long and slender between her ankle socks rimming her tennis shoes and her tight, sports-shorts that fit as tight on her sweet little ass as a condom hugs a cock.

This was not the first time I had seen Liz walking home from a practice or game. My mind hit the refresh button as my lust gauged her body dimensions glowing in the sunlight. She was tall and slender, perhaps 5-7 and 130ish with small, perky breasts. Her brunette hair was pulled back in a pony tail. Her teenage ass was not only forbidden fruit, but juicy, ripe and firm.

As Brian and I continued talking, my sunglasses disguised my eyes as they focused on her body sauntering step by step down the sidewalk. Everything about her was intoxicating. The way her little pony tail flipped side to side in cadence with each step she took. Her cute little tennis shoes. The way her jacket hung open, her two pert breasts keeping it pinned at her sides. The wiggle in her hips that those amazing, skin-tight shorts openly revealed.

My mind was busy mixing the ingredients of her amazing body and my silent lust as Brian and I stood there. By the time she had drawn even with our home, I felt my cock twitch. Each step she took transitioned her position more and more at an angle which gave me an increasing view of the profile of her body. Those tits... that ass... the whole package was magnetic.

As she looked towards Brian and me, she gave a polite, casual, neighborly wave. I smiled and waved back. Brian glanced at her, immediately smiled and contributed his own silent greeting. Our chat took a pause as we both allowed our gaze to linger over her body, our minds engaged with similar lusts and thoughts no doubt. The difference was Brian was a wild, single guy following his high profile divorce of less than two years previous. I was a happily, married, faithful hubby.

I am certain that Brian mentally undressed her and fantasy-fucked her before she got another fifty feet down that sidewalk. Moments later he headed back across the street to his house. I suppose that before Liz had enough time to get inside her own home, undress, and hit the shower, Brian had already jerked a cumshot in her honor.

But I walked back in the house in response to wifey's dinner call. I stored the images of Liz, once again, in my mind. Usually I recall fresh updates to my mental lust index within minutes, if not hours. Dinner was abruptly cut short by an unexpected visit by wifey's sister and her husband. More times than I could count I had stocked my mental lust index with fresh images of wifey's sister. Tonight I did so, but with a sense of distraction. I was eager to devote my attention to Liz.

After my sister and brother-in-law left, wifey and I went to our bedroom to watch TV. As I watched her shed her clothes, I eagerly watched as her naked body emerged. She always slept naked, at my request. The routine and uneventful way she got undressed was certainly a far cry from any strip tease. But it merged with my smoldering lust for Liz.

As we both slid under the blankets, our two, naked, married bodies politely respected each others space. I laid on my side, propping my head in my hand with my elbow supporting it, facing wifey as we both watched the last half of her favorite show, NCIS.

My eyes wished that she would have allowed the blanket to fall further below her neck so that I could enjoy the view of her cleavage and breasts. I utterly love my wifey's breasts. Full 36c with amazing nipples that are large, light, pink, tennis ball sized targets for my sucking mouth and on special occasions, my cum-shooting cock.

But on this night, my mind quickly traded one lustful craving for another. And, soon my naughty, secret fantasy flooded my mind and effected my body as if it were my reality...

Wifey's eyes got heavy. Her show ended. I turned off the TV and rolled over on my other side, my back to wifey. And I waited. My cock was already erect and throbbing as I anxiously anticipated Liz slinking up the stairs in the dark of our home. My fantasy took liberties with both her and wifey.

When Liz arrived at the threshold of our bedroom, I could see her on her hands and knees. She was wearing only a tank top and those obscene, volleyball shorts. Although her tank top hung low, her firm, breasts held their shape well.

Her eyes met mine. I carefully held a finger to my lips, reminding her that she had to be very, very quiet. With snake-like skills and stealthy silence, she made her way to my side of the bed. I could hear the sounds of wifey's deep breathing now, her penchant for quickly falling asleep paving the way for Liz to slink to the edge of our bed.

I slid my hand slowly under the covers and then lifted them gently back so that just the side of my body facing Liz was exposed. If wifey stirred, she would still see my backside covered as usual. Only Liz's eyes were invited to the view of my swollen cock.

No less than 6 inches behind my back laid wifey, naked and sleeping. Just on the other side of me rose Liz's head to the level of the surface of our mattress, no less than 6 inches away from throbbing cock. Liz blew a silent kiss at me, sending a wisp of cool air pricking at the warm, slippery coating of precum on my cockhead.

I had left enough space on the edge of the mattress for Liz to fit her long slender body. This certainly was not our first fantasy together in my bed. She knew her way around. Softly, lightly, she lifted her arm and leg onto the mattress next to me, staying low behind my body so that if wifey did stir, Liz would be hidden behind the frame of my body.

Liz's arm extended towards my feet as her bent knee scooted above my head. She wriggled closer. Her breathing warmed my cock. My eyes were just inches away from the clear camel-toe impression of her slit showing through her shorts. As she perched her body on the bed besides me, she remained long and slender, hidden from wifey's view.

Then, as wifey's breathing seemed to establish a cadence like the ship's caller yelling, "row, row, row", Liz began to silently kiss the wetted head of my cock in sync with wifey's exhales. As I intently listened to wifey breathing, I felt the ecstasy of Liz's lips parting just a little to lovingly kiss my cock.

As her mouth moved on and off to the rhythm of wifey's breathing, my finger brushed up and down along the line of that impression of her slit through her shorts.

Wifey exhaled... Liz kissed... my finger brushed down.

Wifey inhaled... Liz disengaged her light, sucking, kiss... my finger brushed up.

My free hand wormed between her legs and greeted her firm ass cheeks.

Exhale... kiss on... fingered.

Inhale... kiss off... fingered.

As my hand cupped her ass, I felt her fingers playfully flick at my balls. It took all the self-restraint I could muster to muffle the moan of lust aching to express my pleasure.

She arched her back, causing her firm breasts barely partitioned from my body by her thin tank top to press against my abdomen. It also moved her pussy closer to my face. My hand along her ass squirmed to find the upper edge of her shorts. As I did, I tugged on them, pealing the tight fabric away from her skin.

As her ass slowly became exposed, her mouth opened wider, transitioning from kissing to full-on sucking.

Exhale... sucked on... fingered.

Inhale... sucked off... fingered.

As I felt my cock move in and out of her sweet, teen mouth, I shivered at the thought that wifey was just inches behind me. Then I shivered even more as my hands successfully slid her shorts low enough to expose her smooth, young pussy to my view and mouth.

As her young mouth swirled her tongue around my married cock, my experienced tongue scooped along the divide of her folds. I was eating the pussy of this amazing teen girl, sneaky and silent enough to accomplish in OUR married bed with wifey sleeping right next to me... or dare I say right next to US!

Eventually I felt my cock spurting cum into her mouth in perfect timing with her jerking her hips and the pulsating throbs I felt from her clit on my tongue. She did not swallow. She just pooled the cumshot on her tongue and then let it run back down my cock.

She turned and smiled at me, even as she silently slipped her body off of the bed. I felt the warm cum dripping from my cock onto the sheet as I leaned over to give her a goodbye kiss. I watched as she crawled back to the doorway, her shorts still pulled down and her pussy mound glistening between her legs.

As my fantasy of Liz faded, I could still hear wifey's breathing. And my stealth, jerkoff load of cum indeed was a gooey mess between my cock and the sheet. As Liz flittered out of my mind, I reckoned with my cumshot being spent. I smiled and thought to myself, "Wifey will get hers in the morning."