Fantasy Chronicles #06

Story Info
Hubby fucks Little Bo' Peep and Wifey.
1.5k words
3.47
16k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes there are fantasies which offer heavenly delights while playing devilish games on the playgrounds of lust. These are those high risk, high reward ventures that accompany horny-induced, poor judgment. Sometimes these fantasies lead to regrets. But occasionally these fantasies leave behind smoldering embers of burning lust that can fuel one's naughty thoughts for a long time.

Last Friday was such a time; I am still horny as I reflect back on what happened.

I was sitting in our family room where we usually watch TV. I was seated in my chair across the room from where wifey was spread out on the couch. She was watching some home and gardening show as I tapped away on my laptop. My computer work appeared to her to be nothing more than my catching up on emails.

With the back side of the lid of my laptop facing her, I had no worries about the fact that I was actually engrossed in naughty chat at my favorite sex chat site. I had connected with a fellow horny husband who loved talking dirty about his wife, appropriately going by the nickname "FuckMyWife".

As our chat unfolded, I learned that he not only enjoyed dirty talk about his wife, but he had a desire to show me some pictures of her. Like any other guy, I enjoy my share of good porn. But, there is something extra special about real pictures of real women that are shared by their husbands.

Anyhow, we transferred our chat to yahoo to enable him to easily share some pictures with me. Our chat began to take a direction that was guided by our interactions over the pictures he shared.

She was in her early thirties. Her brunette hair hung down to her shoulders. Her body was hot. Looked to be about 5-6ish... probably in the 140's... and tits that had to be D-cups or better.

The first two or three pictures "FuckMyWife" revealed to me were of her fully dressed, albeit sexy as hell. The first was of her standing with the refrigerator door open as she reached for something. She was in a pair of shorts and a tank top. Her shorts hugged her ass and her tank top clung tight to her body, providing a wonderful profile of her curves.

As I chatted and enjoyed the view, I was of course sitting in the same room as my wifey. She had no idea what I was doing. As she watched her TV show, she laid comfortably on the couch utterly unaware of what my eyes and mind were doing.

The other two pictures were of his wife in a Halloween costume. She was dressed up as Little Bo' Peep. A blue and white checkered skirt barely covered her white-panty covered ass. The little blue overall top with shoulder straps was a tight fit. The white top underneath had a plunging neckline. The combination left my eyes crawling over her as I zoomed in on the picture to give me a more detailed look. She was braless. Her nipples were showing through the thin white fabric. Her breasts were being pushed up by the form-hugging overalls top. She was quite the sight!

Our chat began to explore the fantasy of what I would do if she came to my front door for some trick-or-treating. As our chat intensified, my mind began to devour his wife's image.

Meanwhile, my wifey began to get sleepy on the couch. She had already slipped into her evening wear, relaxing on the couch in just a tee and panties. As I tapped away on my keyboard, feverishly fueling my lust for Little Bo' Peep, wifey faded away. I discreetly tugged my shorts down so I could wriggle my cock free, the laptop protecting me from any possibility of wifey seeing if she happened to arouse from her nap and look in my direction.

I continued to explore my chat buddy's wife as he sent another picture. This one almost made me gasp out loud when I got my first glimpse. She stood with both straps of her overalls undone and the plunging neckline of that sheer white top unbuttoned to her belly button. I could see the inner curves and flesh of her tits as her top pulled back from her cleavage.

As I felt my cock twitch, I squirmed to get more comfortable. I glanced at wifey now and then, making sure she was sleeping and I was still in the clear.

Then a funny thing happened as my eyes shifted back and forth between Little Bo' Peep on my screen and my wifey on the couch. I noticed that the way wifey was laying on her side, her tits were nearly falling out of her tee! The stimulation of that vision added to my lusty fantasy of Little Bo' Peep got the precum oozing!

My chat with "FuckMyWife" had advanced to the stage that our shared fantasy had her playing with a tootsie roll along her panties, wedging it between the impression of her slit. Then she slipped that candy stick under her panties and wetted it with her pussy nectar. She pulled the tootsie roll out from under her panties and lifted it to her tits. Using it like a felt pen, she traced a letter over her left nipple.

.... F ....

My eyes strained to zero in on wifey across the room. I could see the upper edge of her nipple slipping out of her tee.

"FuckMyWife" moved forward in a lusty rhythm that ached to expose his wife more fully to my eyes as Little Bo' Peep returned the tootsie roll to her pussy and then lifted it again to her tit. She added another letter over her left nipple.

.... U ....

I sensed the direction of our chat, although it was evolving in real time and seemed to be taking on a life of its own. My laptop screen had a window on the right with the scroll of our hot chat and a window on the left with the delicious vision of Little Bo' Peep.

My eyes darted back and forth between the chat and the picture, then shifted to the view of my wifey on the couch.

.... C ....

The mix was seamless; that of the chat with "FuckMyWifey", the picture of his wife dressed up (or undressing) as Little Bo' Peep, and my view of my wifey laying on the couch with her breasts tantalizing as they fell out of her tee. There was also a lusty mix of me drooling with my mouth open and leaking precum from my hard cock.

.... K ....

My mind envisioned that fully spelled word glistening on Little Bo' Peep's left tit. I was utterly invested in our naughty chat. But I was also intensely engaged in the view of wifey as she shifted on the couch. I tensed up, fearing that she might open her eyes and bring pause to my naughty fantasy. But, things actually took a turn for the better!

As she shifted, it caused her tee to not only ride up her hip to reveal her silky, pink panties, but it also pushed her amazing breasts even more into view! Her 36c breasts were amazing, topped by large, round, light, pink nipples that rivaled the diameter of a tennis ball.

I told "FuckMyWife" what a turn-on it was to have the dual views. His reply begged that he might be included. Suddenly, my mind took on a naughty thought that was so surprising to me that I literally shook from head to toe for a brief instant. As I wrestled with that thought, "FuckMyWife" continued to progress our chat. He moved Little Bo' Peep's hand over her other breast with that dripping wet tootsie roll.

.... M ....

My mind superimposed the fantasy of "FUCK" traced over the flesh of her breast in the picture as his words traced the next letter. My eyes drank in the view of my wifey's breast on the couch even as my mind dared to entertain that surprising and naughty thought.

The line between my fantasy lust for Little Bo' Peep and wifey was so blurred that their images mixed together. I trembled as I considered what would have been unthinkable to me at any other time. It was definitely a lust-triggered, judgment-impaired moment.

I reached to the table next to my chair and picked up my cellphone. I toggled the switch to silent mode. I flipped open the camera ap.

.... E ....

My cock throbbed at those fantasy words glistening over Little Bo' Peep's tits. "FUCK ME" had never been so arousing!

I zoomed my phone-cam in on my wifey, making sure to get a view of her from the neck to knees. It would protect her identity, but fully expose to my chat-buddy her breasts and panties.

.... CLICK ....

Within moments, I had sent the pic to him.

Our chat didn't last much longer.

Naughty Little Bo' Peep and my exposed wifey asleep was more than we had bargained for.

As wifey laid sleeping, exposed yet so angelic on the couch across the room from me, I softly and silently jerked off to the combination of all that naughty chat had conceived.

I fucked Little Bo' Peep.

I fucked my wifey.

And "FuckMyWife" enjoyed them both as well.