Fantasy Come True Ch. 02

Story Info
Meeting at a bar leads to fantasy fulfillment.
2.8k words
3.96
12.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the bedroom, waiting for my girlfriend Teresa to come home. She was being mysterious before, on the phone, and I've found it best if I do as she says when she's like this- not that I object, really. Teresa is- frankly- curious, about things, sexually, and while I'm not just your straight up and down, missionary man, I'm still kinda vanilla. Teresa however always wanted to try new things, so, given that in most of the situations there was no real downside for me, I always played along. I did tell her, though, after the burning wax episode, to keep the pain aspects to a minimum. So here was, lying on my bed, listening to the sounds of my thoughts, when I heard Teresa rummaging around- look, I love the girl, but she isn't the most graceful of things.

"Baby I'm home! Are you ready for your surprise?" I heard her calling out as she came down the hall to our bedroom. She opened the door just enough to barely step inside, a strange look on her face; kind of a grin, but also something else. She was also a bit mussed, her hair a little messy and her clothes a little askew.

"Close your eyes and keep them closed til I say open them. If you even dare peek the surprise is over."

I did as she instructed, rolling my eyes behind the lids. I really wanted to peak, but I couldn't ruin it for her. I mentally threw my hands up in the air, as I surrendered to the game; hopefully she doesn't intend to fuck another dude in front of me. I dunno if I could take that.

I heard something; a rustling maybe. I was kinda familiar with this particular sort of sound though; someone was getting undressed.

Okay, I admit it. I was quite hard by this point

I drew in a deep breath and caught the smell of sweat- I could recognise it. I love the way Teresa smells when she's aroused, and I could literally taste her on my lips, feel her caressing my face through that smell. But there was something else as well; a new perfume, maybe? I wasn't sure but it too was affected me.

Just as I was starting to get a little sick of the blindfold- really, I had worn it before, and it got itchy after a while-, I heard her speak again; her voice was lower than normal, husky. That's it; the blindfold was off.

"Ok baby, now you can open your eyes."

What I saw rose so far above my expectations that I almost swooned; standing in front of me was my girlfriend, completely naked, with her arms wrapped around another woman. A totally hot other woman, who I didn't recognise. Teresa's hands were wrapped around the other woman's chest, making her breasts press back against her body. The effect of that was to create shadows and cleavage in the dim light- and if I wasn't hard before, I was now. The other woman sighed, leaning back against Teresa with a look of utter pleasure on her face, her mouth slightly open, her lips wet. As I watched, Teresa moved in front of the other woman and began kissing her, twisting themselves so that I could see. Their bodies were pressed together tightly, and I just about lost myself right there and then.

I'm not sure how long they stood there, mouthing each other, burning themselves on the other's heat. My mouth was working overtime; I'm sure if anyone had been looking at me, my eyes would be so wide as to have enveloped my entire face. I wanted Teresa, harder than ever before. I wanted to ram myself up hard into her, while she was kissing this woman. I wanted to hear them both cry out in ecstasy. The animal in my chest roared, and I fought myself to stay still.

They broke apart, their lips reflecting the dim light from the hallway as they turned to face me. The other woman was exquisite, an absolute picture of perfection, mirrored as the exact opposite to Teresa; where Teresa was pale, almost white, this other was tanned, almost latin. Her hair was black, or so deep a brown that it didn't matter in this light. Teresa was a natural blonde, and I thought I liked blondes more than brunettes, but this girl had me with a look.

And what a look. They both turned, and stared at me, drifting as though on air over to the bed, crawling on the covers over to me. Teresa pushed herself up against me hard, running herself up my body, looking into my eyes the whole time, the twin pools burning me as she travelled, her hands like claws on my body.

The other woman didn't hesitate. She started out lower than Teresa had, pressing her ample breasts against my thigh, and I bit back a moan, staring straight into Teresa's eyes. She continued, running her nipples against my entire length- and they must've been ridiculously hard, because I could feel them the whole time.

When she was eye level, each one of them straddling a thigh- good God, I could feel the other girl's pubic hair against my leg!-, Teresa (almost purring) introduced us.

"Baby this is Leeanna; Leeanna, Ryan."

Before I could speak Leeanna leant into me, her breasts pushing up hard against my chest. Her mouth opened, and she gave a small moan as she kissed me.

She took control.

Her kiss was amazing; hard and soft, romantic and lustful. Needless to say, I was never in any control of the embrace, but she made me think as though I did, allowing my tongue to taste her, exploring her mouth, giving as much as I could back to her. I let my hands roam over her back, not digging in but firmly touching her skin. God I loved her skin, so different than what I was used to; the exact tone of coffee. I ran my hands lower, cupping an amazing ass. I couldn't help moaning into her, and I felt her shudder, as I cupped those wonderful ass cheeks, feeling them shake against my leg.

I broke the kiss and she gave a small moan of disappointment until I moved her up high enough to draw a nipple deep into my mouth.

She tasted salty, and I loved it.

I drew on it hard at first then gently kneaded her with my teeth, just before flicking it with my tongue several times. Switching to the other breast, I trailed along her cleavage, and took the other nipple inside her mouth. God, I couldn't get enough of her. She arched her back, pushing herself hard against me, her hands cupping my head; her nails, threatening pain should I stop.

I felt her move and watched as she leant over and began to nurse on Teresa's nipple, causing them to swell and tighten into stiff points. I almost stopped, but her digging a nail into the base of my skull was enough to make me renew my efforts. I continued to work on her lovely breasts, twin globes of beauty. I drew back, slowly, my hands replacing my mouth, as I toyed with her body, my other hand moving lower.

I don't normally mind boxers, but right now I might as well have been wearing a g string for the amount of room I had in the. I was so hard it went beyond painful, and I had to gasp for air, making sure I had enough blood supplied to the rest of me; imagine, if I was having sex, them my fingers went blue due to lack of blood? I must take this up with my doctor sometime. Needless to say, I shed them immediately.

As I slipped out from under Leeanna, I heard her whisper for Teresa to turn so that she lay across the bed. I watched as she kissed her way down the lovely body of my girlfriend, taking her time, her mouth leaving goosebumps behind. She feasted thoroughly on Teresa, her mouth lingering on her firm breasts, her tongue swirling around the areola. He moved down to her navel, nibbling at the skin just north of my lady's pussy, and I shut my eyes just as her mouth dipped lower, and swooped.

My cock jumped against my stomach and my balls tightened. Leeanna was right in front of me, her pussy winking at me. It was beautiful; her hair was natural, but trimmed, and I couldn't look at her without wanting.

I was torn. I wanted to bury myself deep, and listen to Leeanna moan as I fucked her (and the feeling of her hair, wrapped in my fist, as I pounded her; the supple muscles of her thighs spasming as I brought her to fruition; the exact shade of her dark eyes as I- Okay, stop it, Ryan). I also wanted Teresa, wanted to help her feel what was her pleasure, her fantasy.

She had told me about how she had always wanted a girl. When I told her I was okay with it- some guy she had been with before had gotten jealous- she opened right up, sending me text messages at work about some girl she liked, or whispered at me in a cinema, about how she wanted the actress here in front of her, her mouth lapping at her pussy. I loved the darkness in her, the desire I always felt the edges of, and embraced- plus, the fact that, during those movies, she would often mount me halfway through, unable to take the teasing any more, was fantastic as well.

I got on my knees, hypnotised. Leeanna was swaying her ass, right at me, her pussy winking still. I could see her wetness, trailing down one thigh, and that was it for me.

I got behind her, and thrust inside, burying myself in one thrust. She felt it, I know she did, but she gave no reaction; if anything, it made her work harder on Teresa. I lost myself briefly, within her; my mind was telling me to pull out, to not waste myself so quickly; my body, roaring, ringing in my ears, wanted me to pull out, to the tip, and then hilt myself in her, over and over.

I really wish, sometimes, that my mind hadn't won.

I took hold of her hips and held myself there, within her. Her inner muscles were clamped down on me, holding my cock tightly inside her; she had rippled along my length when I had entered. I had thought I would be able to pull instantly back out of her but she felt just too good. She was hot, tight and felt like silk inside. She made it so hard, yet I wanted to help, to see Teresa through this fantasy.

I made my way around the bed watching the two women in front of me. It seemed they had forgotten about me, so intent was Leeanna on Teresa's pussy. Teresa's face was caught between an expression of utter utter pain and huge pleasure. Her lips were wide open, held that way against a silent scream. I admit; I took advantage, but I knew how much she liked it, so as I reached Teresa's head I leaned in and began nursing her breasts, teasing her nipples in a way I knew she loved. The feeling of both of us working her body caused her to cry out, "Oh Sweet God!"

I felt her hand bring my cock to her lips. My body trembled as I felt her lips wrap themselves around me

I moaned her name. "Teresa!"

She couldn't move, so I pushed myself into her mouth. She loved going down on me, and she could take all of me- which I liked so much, most girls had trouble. I'm not going to go into whether or not I'm big- really unnecessary, and kind of self serving- but most girls couldn't deepthroat me, and Teresa could, so make of that what you may. I continued to fuck my cock in and out of her mouth, her lips tightening around me. I knew, then, as well as by the hands she put on my hips, pulling me deeper, that told me she was close. I was afraid I wouldn't last very long if I let her do as she wanted- take me all in and hold me there- so I pulled back, and watched as she writhed, full bodied, up of the covers, her hips bucking uncontrollably as she came.

Leeanna crawled up Teresa's body and pressed herself cat style onto Teresa, whose legs were still spread. I saw her pushing her tongue into Teresa's mouth, and I wondered; can Teresa taste herself. The thought was almost enough to make me blow my load on both their faces, right then and there.

I stepped back to really enjoy the sight before me, shaking my head, clearing myself of the peak I was reaching. Teresa rolled the two of them over til she was now on top, completely enveloped in the kiss.

Now, I will admit to some jealousy here. This is my girlfriend, the love if not of my life then definitely of my right at the moment, and she is if not completely ignoring me still paying me not nearly enough attention. My inner caveman wanted to split them apart, then split them again, separately, between their legs.

So you can imagine how thankful I was when I saw her move her eyes, while she was eating out Leeanna, in a way that told me to fuck her. Now.

Once behind her I leaned in and traced her spine with my tongue. The sensations of my tongue and my stubble against her flesh caused her to give a little shiver, her butt wiggling cutely. I continued to lick my way down between her ass cheeks until I had my tongue buried deep between her legs. She was so wet, I wondered if she had done what a girl had in a porno she had watched with me had done, and squirted. I took my time enjoying her unique flavour before I had an idle thought; what if Teresa could taste me on Leeanna, from the brief time I was within her?

That thought was it for me. My head pounding from want, I thrust, bring myself into her to the hilt.

Teresa flexed her vaginal muscles around me, her body rippling, pleasure incarnate. No-one, not even the most hot or whatever girl imaginable, is as good as Teresa in bed. She can do stuff when you're within her that make your head explode.

It was as though her pussy was giving me a blow job, just with tongues surrounding my cock, caressing my cockhead over and over. She could work her muscles to pull me deeper inside or to push me out or just hold me inside and flutter those same muscles around me, bringing me to the brink.

Tonight however I didn't give her a chance to use them like she normally would. I placed one hand on her hip and wrapped her hair in the other, watching as it caught the light. I saw the fantasy of myself fucking Leeanna like that, and thrust harder than before. I gave myself plenty of leverage to give her the kind of fucking that only happened after we had normally teased each other for hours, moving within her as rapidly and as forcefully as I dared.

My first few strokes were slow and gentle- as I tried, without success, to control myself- but as the sounds of Leeanna's orgasm got too intense; she was definitely a screamer, and hadn't learnt the trick of silent screaming yet. I began to drive into Teresa with all I had, my voice almost animalistic, as my words became grunts, moans. I felt my cock slam into her womb with each stroke. I couldn't take it much more, and I felt her begin to flower around me. I felt my cock swell even bigger and my balls began to draw up. I released Teresa's hair and grasp both hips pulling her into me harder as I felt my semen burst out the head of my cock.

I heard Teresa scream her release and as she fell forward I fell with her, keeping myself within her. I thought for a moment I was going to pass out, from the strength of my orgasm. It took a few moments to catch my breath enough for me to be able to move off the top of the two beauties under me. As we all began to come down from our orgasmic bliss we managed to arrange ourselves more comfortably on the bed with Teresa in the middle. I lay on my side with my arm across her stomach and wondered what else this night held in store for us.