Fantasy Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack slowly lifted his body up and still leaning forward, he softly kissed her. His lips moved across her mouth and slowly, ever so gently brushed her cheeks and she felt his soft breath whistling through her ear. She gave into the comfort of the sofa and totally relaxed her shuddering body...giving in to whatever new assault Jack had in mind. The fragrant rose she had earlier placed in her hair quietly fell to the floor as a blissful smile graced her beautiful face.

Part 5

Jack returned to the couch after a brief moment and held our a sheer, flowery robe and asked Sue if she wanted to get more comfortable. Without delay, Sue began to shed her suit and drape the robe over her shoulders. Jack had retreated to other parts of the cottage to secure the windows and doors blocking out the increasing wind and oncoming rain. Despite the closed doors and windows, the cottage was still chilly and Sue huddled within the pillows drawing her robe closely around her. Jack began to build a fire in the open fireplace and soon a soft, warming glow danced across the room. Jack rose, turned toward Sue and asked if she'd like some more wine? "That would be just delightful", she responded not sure if she wanted the growing aniticipation to be darkened by a buzzed-out brain. She felt confident that Jack's expert ways would break through any degree of numbness that the delicious wine may create.

Having returned to the couch and holding Sue close to his warm body, Jack relaxed and drew his attention to the whistling wind scratching branches that scrapped the side of the house. Lost in his thoughts, Sue inquired as to where his mind had drifted. Jack explained his concern that the CyberChance may get into trouble if the wind continues to build. As a frown creased her forehead, Sue appallingly said "Jack! There's an almost naked woman sitting next to you in a remote hut being warmed by an open fire and you're thinking about the BOAT! You really know how to impress." Sue crossed her arms and fell back into the corner of the couch, a cute frown upon her face. Jack chuckled and slowly made his way toward her face to plant a sweet, loving kiss on her pouting lips. He quietly whispered "Forgive me, sometimes I lose myself in trivial matters....there are many boats and only one of you. No choice needs to be made."

Using his probing tongue, soft lips and tender touch, Jack began a slow, purposeful exploration of her body. He slowly traced the outline of her jaw with his tongue and briefly sucked on tender portions of her throat. A faint cooing sound escaped Sue's lips, driving Jack on in his pursuit. He seemed to sense those parts of Sue's body that were susceptible to an aroused reaction and expertly paused to take in the full benefit of her response. He kissed the top of her breasts and made his way around her pointed nipples. Being careful not to touch her nipples, he teased her and caused her to move her chest in response to his taunting tongue. She was about to grab hold of Jack's head and direct him to her aroused tits but Jack sensed the movement and gently but forcefully held her hands and pushed them against the soft pillow above her head. Sue was writhing in anticipation and desire but it seemed to make no difference as Jack's slow journey continued as before. Slow almost painful. She gave into his guiding and let herself enjoy his obviously well-practiced technique.

Jack gently rubbed his teeth across the her right nipple, gently worrying it and causing it to further quake under his touch. He took her nipple into his mouth and gently stroked it with his tongue making larger and larger circles until he had is mouth full of her warm flesh. He released her breast from his mouth and continued his Journey stopping briefly to give her left breast a similar experience. Jack was not one to leave out any details.

As he progressed down her undulating body, stopping briefly at all the right spots, Jack reached behind her knees and gently pulled her to position her just right for his next exploratory attack. Straddling her body with his hands, Jack slowly lowered his head toward her upturned bush. He blew softly on the rich curly hair that graced Sue's pubic area. He gently traced his tongue around the area and softly kissed her inner thighs. He tenderly bit and nipped her soft flesh and dragged his tongue to her upper leg crevice. He pushed out on her knees to provide a clearer view of her glistening mounds and lowered his head to take a long deep breath, basking in her musky aroma. With the tips of his tongue her slowly traced her outer lips and lightly licked her moistness. He savored the sweetness and took in more of her taste. He loved her taste and lingered to savor in the feast of her womanhood.

As Sue's hips moved and rolled to meet his warm, moistened mouth, Jack reached down and slowly parted her lips with his fingers. He briefly stopped his tortuous movements to take her in full view and feed his imagination and map out a plan to savor her womanly region. He licked her deeply several times and lingered over her clitoris, being careful not to expose this area to any touch. Jack knew enough to wait for this until a bit later. As his tongue explored her widening and moistened love area, he gently stroked Sue's inner thighs causing her to twist, moan and undulate under his encroaching head. She realized that Jack was an accomplished lover and gave herself up to his expert wanderings. He pushed her legs up and stroked his tongue on her hidden crevices and lightly touched her anal area. Jack gently traced his tongue along her quivering thighs and gently nipped and bit into her warmed flesh causing Sue to quicken her rocking motion. It bordered on torture but the sweet, soft, growing pain washed Sue's body in a pleasurable, cascading feeling. The undulating ocean had lifted her and was gently tossing and rolling her in a suspended state that made it difficult for her to even feel the soft pillows that encased her body.

Jack sensed Sue's building to climax and returned to her exotic love triangle. He brushed his tongue across her clit and slowly rubbed it across the entire area bringing Sue's movement to a frantic pace. He flicked and pushed and rubbed her clit driving her further and further down the road to climax. Sue's body stiffened and with a guttural tone, Sue groaned and slowly released from the grips of her upcoming pleasure and bounded into a body wrenching orgasm that lasted several long, delicious moments. Jack continued his attention to her love area until her quaking ceased and her legs dropped onto his back. He slowly raised up and retraced his Journey up her body and dropped his whole weight on Sue and kissed her deeply. She tasted her own muskiness on his mouth and tongue and drew him on to her with a loving embrace. Her appetite sated for the moment, she closed her eyes and drifted into a calm and slowly drifting space, her body sensing ocean currents wafting across her glistening body. She gave hersself up to the feeling and with a slight grin, squeezed her Captain's body closer and allowed the ocean to take over her senses. She continued drifting and listened to the pounding rain on the cottage's roof and windows. She felt secure, snug and blissful.

Part 6

She sensed rather than felt Jack's body lift off of her, a brief chill replacing his warm body. Jack quickly hushed her protest with a soft kiss and said he'd return shortly. He placed a warm, soft quilt on her and tucked the edges under her to form a warm cocoon in which she again drifted off to a deep sleep.

Coming out of her deep sleep, Sue heard quiet piano music and some sweet smelling aromas engulfing her. She was warm, rested and raised up to a sitting position, clutching the quilt to prevent any heat to escape. The warm glow of the fireplace still flickered and cast eerie shadows on the wall. She recalled with a slight smile the happenings of the last few hours and turned around to see what Jack was up to. He was standing over the kitchen counter and chopping throwing food in a sizzling skillet. Sue smiled and said softly to herself, "and this guy can cook too?"

She rose still clutching the quilt snug around her and padded her way into the kitchen. She peeked over his shoulder and said "What's cooking?" "Spaghetti in marinara sauce, I hope you like it." came the reply. She gently nestled her face into his arm and said that she adored Italian food and was famished. She tucked her arm around his waist and asked if there was anything she could do. He set her up to chop some garlic and grate some parmesan cheese. Realizing she may have a gourmet on her hands, she carefully produced several expertly chopped and diced garlic gloves and searched for the cheese grater. She was determined to match her contribution with the block of cheese. Jack whistled softly in time with the music and even added his own, well placed variations to the soothing sounds.

He had finished sauteeing and had placed the sauce on the stove to simmer. He approached Sue and deftly wrapped his arms around her slender sides, whispered in her ear, and asked if she needed any help. Sue fell back into his body (a familiar and comforting feeling coming over her) and responded that she had everything under control...almost. She finished the mound of cheese while Jack nibbled on her earlobe, twice almost causing her to scrape her knuckles against the serrated grater. His warm embrace and firm body pressed against her, was another one of those moments that Sue simply inhaled into her memory to be recalled whenever she needed comfort. Jack not only brought her deep sensual pleasure, there was a comforting, secure feeling that came over her whenever he was close. She hoped her memory was as keen as the sensations she now felt.

Jack poured the wine, lit the candles and fussed with the place settings as Sue drained the spaghetti and doled out a hearty helping into two large soup bowls. She spooned the hot, steaming sauce over the pasta, brought them to the table, and retreated to the kitchen to fetch the cheese. As she returned, Jack held out her chair and with a distinguished nod of his head, gently guided her into a comfortable seat. As she adjusted her body and nestled up to the table, Jack's hands ran slowly up her sides, barely touching the sides of her breasts, but Sue sensed the heat of his touch through the quilt and felt the electricity surge through her being. He kissed the top of her head as he squeezed her shoulders and, much too quickly and abruptly for Sue, proceeded to take his seat across from her.

Sue hadn't realized how hungry she was and slowly but purposefully, devoured her Captain's feast. Talk drifted to many subjects including their mutual love of cooking, exploring new lands, and sharing their funniest Country Western song titles. She thought that Jack was making up some of his titles but it didn't matter to Sue, she enjoyed his humor and some of them were pretty funny. The rain continued to pelt at the windows and Jack continued to feed the hungry fire to keep the place reasonably warm. Jack indicated that he needed to go down to the beach and check on the boat. His attention suddenly diverted from the great meal. Sue understood his concern and told him to hurry back.

As he opened the door, a sudden gust of wind invaded their warm bungalow, sending a chill through Sue. She looked after kitchen clean-up as she worried about Jack and continually listened for any sounds of his return. Even though he had only been gone for about 5 minutes, she missed him terribly and the cottage didn't quite feel right in his absence. A brief passing thought that he had abandoned her passed through her mind. She quickly shook out the thought and busied herself as best as she could, not so much to get the place neat but to occupy her mind in Jack's absence. She also anticipated other things that could occupy her as soon as Jack got his hunk of a body back inside. The door suddenly burst open and Jack, wet as a drowned muskrat, stumbled and almost fell in his attempts to escape the howling weather. She ran to him and covered him with the quilt she had carefully kept warm and toasty and slowly guided Jack to the sofa. Before he crashed onto the couch, she reached for him and quickly stripped off his wet clothes, he was drenched to the bone. Placing pillows, blankets and anything else she could find around her soggy Captain, Sue frantically and with great concern tried to expand her petite body to enfold him in her arms.

After listening to his teeth finally cease its relentless clattering, Sue softened her hold on him and smiled at the prognosis that he'd probably live and not have any long lasting side effects from his wet, cold adventure. She gently toweled his wet hair, carefully ensuring she didn't rub it to hard and caused unwanted tangles. The blueness in his lips and cheeks was waning slowly and Jack was transforming back into his old self. She lightly kissed his face and directed her warming breath on any area she felt coldness. She paid special attention to his neck as she sensed his obvious pleasure and mewing whenever she lingered in that area. She knew he was quickly recovering as she felt his hardness press against her pelvic bone. However, she wasn't distracted and continued her body warming care.

As she nibbled and gently played with his chest hair, Sue asked in a soft, seductive voice, "So, is the boat OK?" Jack responded that, in fact, the boat was fine and went back to concentrating on the light tickling sensations she was sending through his entire body, his natural warmth fueled by his rising heat of passion. Her soft hair fell on his stomach and he searched his sensory system to find each light touch and tingling feeling and savor in her soft, quiet, ever so slow meandering. She continued her assault of pleasure and invaded places on Jack's body that had hardly ever been visited before and Jack leaned back in the soft pillows and strained under her light touch. His entire body stiff and firm and he wondered how long he could bear this sweet torture before he exploded. She gently grabbed his throbbing penis and softly blew across its tip, sending Jack further into his relentless squirming and gyrations. Holding his erection securely, Sue expertly licked and played with his knob, slowly flicking the tip with her tongue. She ran her tongue down the side slowly tracing the path of his bulging veins and proceeded to nuzzle his sack. She softly licked and teased, careful not to bring Jack to his eventual orgasm. She savored in her Journey and just when she sensed that Jack was on the verge of orgasm, she ceased her meanderings and slowly released Jack from her grasp.

Sue positioned her body above his and straddled his hips and lightly kissed him on the lips as she seductively gazed into his eyes. She was smirking a little and Jack realized that she enjoyed her journey as much as he and rose his hips to meet her warm body. He slid easily into her engulfing body and gently wrapped his arms around her and drew her closer to his rocking torso. His release was quick and she reveled in the quiet sound that escaped Jack's clenched teeth. With her mission to warm, comfort and bring Jack a full-body warming sensation, she slowly rested her head on his chest and listened to his soothing, rhythmic breathing.

Part 7

While Jack napped, Sue explored the cottage and peeked in all the bookshelves, trying to gain insight into the man who lived here and obviously shared this space so willingly with Captain Jack. She was pleased to find a backgammon set in the chest next to the fireplace and she removed it and placed it on the table in front of the sofa. An open invitation to a Backgammon challenge that, in a small way, will remind them of the way they met in the Zone. Both were highly competitive, vicious Spades players, so it did not take long for them to play regularly as partners after their first chance meeting. She had developed a few new friends this way but none matched the friendship and bonding that occurred with Jack. She was delighted with the adventure but still a bit nervous and feeling somewhat guilty. She quickly shook off the feeling as she remembered Jack's advice that "guilt is a wasted emotion, directed at oneself and serves no useful purpose". How true this seemed and realized that other people use guilt often as a weapon and tried to mold people's behavior with this tool. She was learning a little about life and more importantly some of the choices one needs to make to remain happy and content. This drive for happiness is everyone's right and duty to oneself.

Just as she finished her tour of the cottage and returned to the sofa, Jack opened his eyes and smiled up at her inquiring face. "Well, lazy bones" she said "How about a game or two?" Not sure what she meant but obviously intrigued Jack rose to a sitting position and said with a deep sexy voice "Sure, what do you have in mind?" Sue opened the Backgammon board and proceeded to set up her defense. Jack simply smiled and quickly placed his black chips in their corresponding positions. Sue won the initial roll and with obvious delight and a few childishly voiced glees and tehe's, easily beat Jack who was by now, fully engaged in the game and concentrating on every roll. He barely avoided a gammon which he pronounced as a minor victory. She realized that whatever Jack undertakes, he requires himself to be very good and should it be competitive, he must find some kind of victory in any endeavor, however small. After all, what kind of a victory could it be to have a sweet, diminutive woman whip your ass in a game. She smiled knowingly and announced "Losers roll first."

They continued their "real life" battles, each with its own minor skirmishes, hits, blocks, jail time and other types of defensive gamesmanship. They both claimed equal victories but Sue didn't care as her victory was finally being able to play Jack face-to-face without that innocuous chat line being substituted for one's vocal chords. How much she enjoyed his deep voice, broad smile, and cute wrinkles around his eyes. She was in heaven.

After crying "Uncle" on their last game, Jack took Sue by the hand and ventured outside. The rain had subsided for a period longer than they thought as the porch was almost dry and no rain dripping from the roof was evident. Although it was dark, the lights from the mainland glowed and painted shadows on the retreating clouds. Looking up, they both saw that the clouds were quickly dissipating and that the promise of more light from a full moon was imminent. They walked hand in hand across the moist, sandy dune and gently swayed their bodies in unison to a matched step. Sue saw the mast of the CyberChance before they crested the hill and inquired as to why Jack hadn't lit the anchor light. Jack turned with an open mouthed expression and exclaimed "You never cease to amaze me with your knowledge and insight. Where did you pick up that tidbit of knowledge? Anchor lights, indeed." Sue simply smiled raised her eyebrows and shrugged. "Must have been in one of those romance novels I read occasionally" she offered as a possible source of her nautical prowess.

Jack assured her that despite the lack of sufficient, and proper lighting, the boat would be fine since it was tucked into the cove sufficiently and out of the navigation channels. Although it sounded like a marvelous and appealing suggestion, Sue was pleased to hear Jack say that there was not fair wind to take a midnight sail. While she enjoyed her sail with Jack, sailing was a busy sport and one needed to attend to lots of details while underway. These details prevented any body contact and gentle hugging that she knew she'd miss on their next voyage. She wanted the hugging and touching to continue uninterrupted, for at least a little bit longer. Her thirst for that recreation had not been quenched, at least not yet.