Fantasy Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 8

They continued to walk hand in hand down the beach occasionally stopping to gaze at the few twinkling stars and glowing moon that peaked out above the last remains of the storm. It had calmed considerably since the downpour and the air had a sweet, clean fragrance. It was a delightful evening, everything seemed to be resting from the violence of just a few hours ago. Jack occasionally wrapped his arms around Sue and drew her to him, giving her a hug and slowly swayed, almost like a dance that moved to an unheard rhythm. They remained like that for a few minutes, Sue sensing a disturbance in Jack's mood.

She asked if anything troubled him and he replied, after casually shrugging his shoulders and looking forlornly into her eyes. "Tomorrow, we both go back to our normal lives, and this wonderful, god-given time will end soon. I'm being a bit melancholy in not wanting this day to end." Sue reflected on his words and began to feel the same sense of foreboding. Neither wanted to end this dream-like escape, yet both understood the futility of their wish. Reality bites sometimes, it really bites.

She looked up at him. "Here let me help you escape that dreadful mood" she said as she reached out and stroked the swelling in his pants. She used her nimble fingers to undo the top button and then unzip the remainder of his fly. Sue pulled down Jacks pants. She smiled further as his erect manhood found its way into her hand. It felt warm and it throbbed rhythmically as she stroked.

Jack moved his hand up, and using his other hand grabbed the base of her T-Shirt to pull it off over her head. Then she was standing before Jack with her full breasts fully exposed and her nipples small, pert and erect. She could see his eyes fixated upon them and she felt a longing to be stroked and caressed - the kind of love she had been missing of late. Sure enough Jack reached out with both hands and firmly squeezed both breasts at once. Sue almost exploded as Jack released his grip and softly used his fingers to stroke round her areolas, flicking the erect nipples occasionally. A pressure was building up between her legs and she could feel the moisture gathering. She thrust out and almost tore off Jacks jeans, hoping that he would do the same. By now they were both sitting in the sand.

She grasped Jacks male member firmly between her two hands and pulled back to reveal his large bell-end, glistening with pre-cum. The familiar sight and feel of it caused another irresistible urge in her crotch. Moaning she leant over and took the end of Jack fully in her mouth. Jack moaned and took one hand off her right breast and placed it on her head, gently pushing her further down his shaft, his other hand continuing with her left breast.

She sucked and licked the large purple bell end whilst clasping the shaft with her hands and gently stroking it backwards and forwards. Jack ceased her attention to his member and with both of his hands he undid and slide off her jeans. Lying on his back, Jack directed Sue to straddle him in a classic 69 position. As she leaned over her vagina was exposed to the cool sea air. She had never felt this before and she liked it.

Jack used the tip of his finger to trace round the perimeter of her swollen lips, movement easily thanks to the natural lubrication present. Sue gasped and with a rapid motion, re-engaged her mouth to Jack's hardened penis. She almost bit Jacks bell end as his finger flicked over here already erect clitoris. She could feel a pressure inside begin to build up.

It was then that Jack flicked her clitoris again and then stroked downwards through the centre of her lips to her inviting wet vagina. He slowly inserted half his finger. She stopped sucking unable to move, paralysed by the pleasure coming from her sex. Jack slowly withdraw his finger, obviously teasing her. She couldn't take it any more and she arched her neck up and thrust down on Jacks finger, embedding it deep within her. She moaned with pleasure and her body began to quiver. Jack inserted another finger and started to gyrate the two, slowly, in a thrusting motion. She shut her eyes and became engrossed in enjoying the immense pleasure.


She repositioned herself and straddled Jack's pelvic area. Using her hand she guided his shaft into her now drenched pussy, deep, filling her completely. Her entire body quivered with delight as she started to gyrate her hips in a circular motion. Jacks hands were busily playing with her full breast and nipples, tweaking gently. The pressure was building and building. Her pussy juices were flowing freely down her legs and over Jacks crotch. Jack was starting to thrust up into her, both their speeds increasing, and she knew that it would not be long now. Jack stroked down her breasts, his hands coming to rest on her buttocks. He parted them slightly and used his fore finger to stroke her anus gently, lubricated with her pussy juices. It felt good and Sue moaned in pleasure.

"Oh God" she quivered. Jack smiled up at her and pressed a little deeper, his finger just stroking her rim as the couple thrust powerfully together, Sues rotating motion ensuring that Jack's huge penis pressed on her G-spot with each turn. She could feel Jack beginning to pulse inside of her, and she knew he was also on the brink of orgasm. The pressure inside her had built up to new extremes, she reached down behind her and cupped Jacks testicles with her hand and squeezed gently. She was now passed the point of no return and was trying to go as long as possible to enjoy the moment all the more when it came. Jack suddenly thrust his finger fully up her anus, Sue squealed with delight losing her concentration. That was it. Too far. She arched her back, closed her eyes and released the pressure. Waves of orgasm rippled throughout her body originating from her filled vagina. Uncontrolled she squeezed harder on Jacks testicles and felt her muscles clench his hard male member tight. Jack used his other hand to flick her clitoris and her orgasm intensified.

"Oh God!!" she squealed "Oh baby". It was then that Jack obvious released his pressure as she felt his penis throb against her clenched vaginal muscles. She could feel his love juices spurt out and fill her as he thrust even harder and faster, forcing his semen out and down their legs. His orgasm again increased her pleasure and she clenched tighter. Jack thrust again, and again, throbbing and spurting at the peak of each thrust, many thrusts before he stopped, and pulled Sue close to him and held her there. Sue relaxed and lay there for a few seconds basking in the post-orgasmic ecstasy, her mind hazy.

They languished in their post coital embrace until the cooling sea breeze became too much for their naked bodies. After dressing and with a sudden dancing movement, Sue broke out of her fatigue and started to run back towards the cottage yelling over her shoulder, "Last one home is a rotten egg." She laughed and began pumping her arms to get her legs moving a little quicker in hopes of beating Jack at yet another contest. Her hopes were immediately dashed as she sensed rather than saw a much quicker runner jet past her left side. Jack turned around and continued to run backwards, easily matching Sue's pace. He was taunting and laughing and encouraging Sue on, his smile having returned and the sullen look of just a few moments ago were completely erased from his face. Sue enjoyed the taunting, particularly his smile, and with as much determination as she could harness, continued her sprint across the sands.

Their return to the cottage was loud and boisterous, with both laughing, panting and bending over to suck in as much oxygen as they could inhale to quell the after effects of their brief marathon. Both fell to the stairs to slowly recover. They smiled, chuckled and stole fleeting looks at each other as their normal breathing returned, silence replacing words that they both were unwilling or unable to use. Once fully recovered, Jack turned to Sue, gazed into her lovely green eyes, surrounded her petite face with his hands and bent to give her a long, soft, loving kiss. After a long and comforting hug, Jack suggested they retreat inside and check on the fire and get out of the chilling night air. Sue guided him through the door and gently pinched his rear end and said "For an old guy, you can still move pretty good." To which, Jack simply chuckled and shook his head in obvious delight at Sue's witty and ribald humor.

Having fed the hungry fire, switched off all the lights, checked and latched all doors and windows, Jack returned to the sofa and magically transformed it into a full double-sized bed. Sue lit a few candles and suggested that he take the side furthest from the fire. Sue was aware how cold it gets in this part of the country and needed whatever source of heat was available. She mused that a fire on one side and Jack on the other should provide her with the required warmth. While Jack spread out and arranged the pillows and quilt, Sue quietly slipped out of her clothes and jumped into her reserved space. Jack attended to a few more details before joining Sue in the fireside bedroom. He moved and adjusted the candles to provide maximum light, he replaced the CD with a selection of soft, quiet hits from the 70's-80's, and he pushed the burning embers back into the fire chamber to ensure that nothing could "pop" out of the roaring fire. He was being prudent and taking his responsibility for the safety and care of the cottage seriously. Sue admired that trait in Jack and quietly watched him busy himself with his "close-up" chores.

With the cottage securely "battened down", Jack slowly stepped out of his clothes not in a seductive way but in a masculine, direct way that sent chills of anticipation through Sue's body. She mused how casual and familiar they both had become in such a short time. She thought briefly that perhaps this familiarity with each other was based on a "previous life" experience....a theory she had discussed several times with her girl friends. One friend, in particular, Brenda, was convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that since reincarnation had been proven, there was a strong likelihood that you could fall in love with the same "person" in different lifetimes. To Brenda it made perfect sense.....to Sue and many of her friends, the idea seemed a little too far fetched. But this "familiarity" factor between Sue and Jack continued to intrigue her.

Jack rolled into his side of their little makeshift love nest and immediately scrunched his body up against Sue, enveloping her in a warm embrace. Their breath mingling, Sue rolled over onto her side to provide Jack a better posture for spooning, a comforting position that Sue filed into her memory bank. She had intended to use every experience of the last day for recall during those inevitable stressful periods that sometimes brought frowns and consternation to her usually cheerful demeanor. Sue, nestled close to Jack, ran through her recent experiences and did a quick inventory to determine if all those things that she had anticipated, in fact, had occurred during their brief tryst. It was vital to ensure that while she had Jack so close to her that they engage in activities that she had so often fantasized. She immediately recalled one striking and sweet fantasy and she smiled coyly to herself as she rehearsed, in her minds eye, the course of the next couple of hours. Her resolve strengthening with each soft, probing caress of Jack's strong and tantalizing hands. She hoped he would not be offended as she was formulating a surprise that even a man of Jack's demeanor might find a little too bold. She shook off her trepidation and continued her careful, virtual rehearsal.

Part 9

During her earlier wanderings through the cottage while Jack was napping, Sue had discovered several silk ties that hung in the closet. Using the excuse of "bathroom break", Sue quietly retrieved four of the ties and hung them around her neck. She proceeded to the bathroom to rehearse her intent and, more importantly, convince her image in the mirror that there may not be any more chances for her to fulfill this nagging fantasy. Armed with a new, more confident resolve, she returned to the bed and quickly stripped the covers off of Jack and straddled his hips as he burst forth a loud response to her invading movements. She quickly grabbed hold of his hands and pinned them down with all her weight and attempted to quiet his not so angry rebellion. She whispered, "Now, Jack, behave yourself and let me do something that I've been thinking about for a long time. Please humor me and allow me some freedom." To which Jack responded with a grin and quieted his feeble attempt to escape her pinning grasp. Caution and a little fear was evident in his eyes as he surrendered and allowed Sue to proceed with her rehearsed assault.

She meticulously tied one end of a tie to Jack's right wrist being careful not to cut off his circulation but, at the same time, ensuring his inability to slip out of the knot. While Jack uttered a fewomigods, Sue stretched his arm up and out and attached the other end of the tie to the beds corner leg. She repeated this maneuver on Jack's left arm and briefly kissed his lips and posed in a sheepish and forgiving manner, hoping to stop Jack's obvious discomfort. Jack smiled and seemed to resign to Sue's bold game. However, he hadn't seen the other two ties that Sue used to tie his lags in a similar manner to the foot of the bed, leaving Jack in a spread-eagled and extremely vulnerable position. Sue re-checked all the knots and gazed upon her lover's arching body, genuinely pleased with the result of her brazen behavior.

Jack, realized the futility of his attempts at escape and quieted his movements and cast an inquisitive look on Sue's smiling face. He was astonished at how this woman never ceased to amaze him and begged for leniency and a little hint as to her intentions. He meekly inquired if she intended to use other tools during this fantasy-turned-reality play acting. He was relieved to see that her hands were empty as she raised them and said, "Nope, all the tools we need from now on, we were born with." Sue seductively crawled to the bottom of the bed and lightly touched Jack's foot. She intended to make this Journey slow, gentle and with as much loving care as she could muster. Jack groaned and scrunched his eyes as he realized the agony that he may have to endure as this lovely lady began her sweet torture.

Having completed "one leg" of her Journey, she brought herself up to Jack's face and inquired as to his condition. Jack simply smiled and said "I'm OK, as long as I get a chance to inflict the same type of pleasure". Pleased with her progress so far, and having completed "one leg" of her Journey, Sue continued tracing her tongue and soft lips down Jack's other twisting leg being careful to avoid the bobbing object that divided Jack's muscular thighs. She carefully and lightly traced her manicured fingers across his twitching thighs and methodically covered his leg with soft caresses. She noticed his general ticklishness but was careful not to cause her Captain undue anxiety. She strengthened her touch and rubbed out sensations that seemed to cause Jack to cry out in growing pain. She wanted this to be pleasurable but she had discovered a long time ago that exquisite pleasure sometimes borders on the doorstep of pain. Her body heat grew as she licked and tasted Jack's salty skin. Having completed the hors d'ourves portion, Sue believed her feast was off to a resounding success and without hesitation, proceeded to the next course.

Lying to Jack's side, Sue continued her delicious feast and softly licked and stroked Jack's quivering body. She didn't concentrate on any particular spot but rather spread her touches all over his exquisite body. She rubbed her legs against his inner thighs, gently kissed his necks, ran her hands through his finely matted chest, and blew warming air into his ears. For what seemed to be a brief period of time, Sue realized that her migration across his body had lasted longer than she thought, as she sensed Jack's building anxiety and throbbing body. She gently rose up and straddled his thighs and leaning forward to kiss his lips, slowly moved her pelvic area to meet his erection. Jack pulled against his restraints in a feeble attempt to win back control over this encounter and quickly realized that he was subjected to Sue's movement and her desires. So he suggested, "Please sit on my face." The request stunned Sue momentarily since no man had ever asked her to do that. She smiled and with a deliberate and skillful movement, placed her vagina just above Jack's mouth. Jack asked her to to wait momentarily and to retrieve a package of menthol eucalyptus mints from his pants pocket.

She complied, not sure why he made that request but since she had him in a vulnerable position, she entertained his request. Slowly and methodically she re-positioned herself above Jack's lips. Jack immediately traced his tongue and lips across the soft, warm flesh of Sue's thighs and strained to reach her love area. Sue, not quite through her torture fantasy, kept this part just out of his reach. Jack continued his slow assault on her upper legs. Sue moved expertly to guide his tongue and kisses to the areas that had been avoided earlier and took in the full pleasure of Jack's mouth. Building to a growing passion, Sue slowly and gently lowered her slit onto Jack's waiting mouth. His kisses and licks were soft and warm with just the right amount of pressure. She sensed the cooling and tingling of the mint and the sensation sent new vibrations through her body. Jack did this so well and seemed to understand what turned her on that she lowered herself closer and let Jack control his own wanderings.

Jack slowly traced his tongue across the tops of Sue's lips and gently nipped and pulled on her pubic hair. The sensation sent tingles through Sue's quivering body and she wondered who now was actually being torture. Jack's progress was slow like a dance and he seemed to respond to Sue's building passion. Although he had not directly touched her clit, he had expertly traced around the area, worrying it to an almost agonizing state. Sue so enjoyed his slow, deliberate technique. This would become one of her most cherished memories.

Jack, sensing the onrush of Sue's passion, lightly flicked the top of her clit sending electricity through her body. It jolted and stiffened every body part and coursed through her entire being. Her brain was numb and she sensed that rolling ocean once more. Jack quickened his tongue and she matched his increasing rate with a wild gyration of the hips and screamed as a crashing orgasm overcame her entire body. She continued her movement as each body rocking pulsation pounded through her frame. Her spasms continued long after Sue had fallen forward and she reached out balance her body on his lovely and pleasurable perch.

She regained her breath and slowly slid down off of Jack's face and simply collapsed into his warm and captured body. She wondered what he might have been able to do to her if he had the option of using his hands. She shook off the thought realizing that his bound body had a lot more to do with her pleasure than Jack's technique. She loved Jack and giggled softly as she thought of ways to delay and maybe postpone his release. "Maybe next week I'll let you get up" she said with a mischievous grin and a soft stroking of Jack's firm penis. To which Jack replied, "As you can tell, I'm already up and waiting". Sue's quick response was "Well, you're the torturee, so relax....you're time to come is not quite here."

Sue went to the mantle and retrieved a feather she had seen earlier in her wanderings. She slowly and seductively approached Jack and repeated, "Jack, oh Jack?"; broadcasting her intentions by slowly running her hands along the feather. Jack quickly realized her next game and dreading the torture vehemently rebelled and repeated the fact that she had said there were no more tools, just those we were born with. To which Sue coyly replied, "this feather is for you to use as you wish." Relieved and broadly smiling, Jack escaped from his prison and deftly tied Sue in a similar position. He had frequently brought women to an orgasm with just his fingertips and he was determined to add "a feather" to his list of delights.