Fantasy Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue wasn't as ticklish as Jack and seemed to enjoy immensely the soft tickling and slow progress of the feather. Jack mapped out his strategy and slowly started to brush the feather across Sue's forehead, eyelids, nose, and face. She beamed with delight and a warm smile graced her face. Her torture was a pleasurable feeling. Jack didn't mind and continued his tantalizing movement. He softly traced her neck and shoulder area, inducing and warming sensation through Sue's entire body. How he loved to see her moan and coo at his graceful penciling. He busily included most areas of her body within his touch being careful to avoid her breast and pelvic areas. Those would get attentions later, much later.

Jack straddled her body being careful not to touch her sides or arms with his hovering body. Jack wanted only one thing to be touching Sue. He held the feather in his mouth and continued his tracings across her luscious body. Slowly encircling her breasts, he mixed in his warm breath with the tip of the feather, sending vibrating jolts through Sue's arms and legs. She had become more responsive to his touch and seemed to raise her body to meet this new love toy. Jack withdrew the feather to ensure that only the tip came into contact with her quaking body. He was beginning to get the knack of this new device and he continued his teasing of her breasts. He slowly drew smaller and smaller circles around her pointed nipples and then lightly drew the edge of the feather across the tip. This sent shock waves through Sue and she increased the level and tone of her sexy moaning. This caused Jack to slow down and repeat his earlier tracings until Sue begged for relief. Jack responded with one suggestion to quell her rising passion and offered her his throbbing bone as refreshment. He hovered over her face while Sue made valiant attempts to take him into her mouth. She was only slightly successful and captured only a brief taste of his delicious manhood. She had to settle for a close up view of Jack's manhood rocking and swaying just out of her reach. She began to regret being tied.

Mercifully Jack stopped his tease and continued his feather wanderings. He climbed to her side and lying on his stomach between her legs, Jack started to etch a path closer and closer to Sue's moistening pussy. With the tip and edge of the feather, Jack explored her region and softly touched the tip to her extended clit. The initial touch caused Sue to buck and try to offset the gentle touch with a firmer one to satisfy her growing passion. She had been on the brink of orgasm for what seemed to be minutes and ached to arrive at release. Jack held the feather against the side and top of her clit and allowed Sue the freedom of driving toward her own orgasm. He almost came himself watching Sue rock and strain against the silky knots while deeply moaning and groaning. With a loud gasp and an almost levitated body, a full body orgasm shook Sue to the core. She quaked and spasmed for several long moments as Jack continued his tickling torture. He slowly realized that allowed she came to orgasm, the result was directly tied to Sue's erotic nature and only a small attribution went to Jack's feather. He loved making love with this woman.

As the quaking slowly ebbed from her body, Jack untied and released her from her confines. She simply smiled and said, "How wonderful it all was, thank you my Captain. Now I think I have some more work to do for you." She positioned Jack to lie on his back as she straddled his thighs and leaned forward to kiss his lips and neck. She loved kissing this guy and stole gentle nips and soft kisses from his lips. Jack suggested they engage as he was having difficulty holding on to his building explosion.

Sue, weakened by her own recent ecstasy, gently guided Jack into her. She hovered over his rising chest and strained to simply hold Jack still and enjoy the sweet invasion. She felt his hardness and began a slow grinding motion that was matched by Jack. They began a long, slow gyration; each being aware of the other's movements and joined themselves in a love dance that slowly built to a rising crescendo. Sue could not seem to get enough of Jack and continued to press her hips down on Jack and threw her head back as if to beckon the gods to allow this journey through pleasure to continue. Jack continued to buck and rise his trapped body to meet Sue's quickening movements.

He reached behind Sue and pulled her down to meet his rising lips and kissed her deeply. He spread his kisses across her entire neck and shoulder area, holding her body tight to his as they both began their quaking orgasms. An explosion of delight rocked their bodies and brought them to a space of semi-consciousness, causing Sue to collapse into Jack and moving ever so slowly felt the retreat of their heightened response. That special feeling of drifting in an ocean of delightful rising and falling, of being carried off to a quiet, pleasing place. They drifted off to sleep, their bodies still entwined and quietly positioned for a much needed re-charging of their energy.

Part 10

They both woke to a cacophony of noisy screeching sea gulls and a bright sun beating on their naked bodies. They both stirred together and rather than pulling apart simply adjusted their night long embrace. With a warming and wide smile Sue uttered "Morning, my Captain". To which Jack simply smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, always self-conscious of his rather ripe and unwelcome morning breath. He adjusted his grip on Sue and tightly squeezed her luscious body and nestled his face into her neck...not sure he wanted to move just yet. Sue gave in to the embrace and slowly rubbed his muscular back and (as she recalled fondly) his cute buns. They laid there silently listening to the morning sounds and the distant rumble of departing fishing vessels.

Not wanting this 24 hour luncheon to cease, Jack reluctantly suggested they shower, clean up and get underway for a slow easy sail back across the bay. Slowly but with an understanding demeanor, Sue arose and padded into the bathroom to begin her bathing duties. Just after she stepped under the heated water, Sue heard Jack ask shyly "Any room for me in there?" She responded that she never took up much space anywhere so there was plenty of room. He gingerly stepped into the tub and engulfed her body as he let the water soak his thinning hair. Another magic moment that Sue was determined to file away for later recall and enjoyment. They busied themselves soaping and scrubbing each other and stopped frequently in their duties to rub their soapy bodies together slowly and seductively.

They quickly became gleaming, wet, and well scrubbed. Jack suggested that Sue should show her Captain some respect and that he would love her to shave his bristled beard. Not having ever attempted this masculine endeavor, Sue gamely said "Sure, as long as we use a safety razor, a very safety razor, if you know what I mean." She reminded him of her frightening response to open cuts and bleeding and warned him that if he bled at all, she was out of there. They turned off their steaming shower, dried themselves using the same large bath towel and Jack gathered his shaving kit and handed it to Sue. While he sat on the edge of the tub, Sue fitfully shook and pressed the point of the aerosol can of lather and showing less acumen than most, squirted and exploded the creamy substance. Only some of the escaping lather landed on her target hand, the remainder landing on Jack's drooping penis. Jack exclaimed that he didn't mean that area needed shaving and smiled at Sue's clumsy attempt to wipe up the escaped cream. She smiled briefly as she sensed Jack's penis stir ever so slightly to her cleaning touch.

She managed to gather enough lotion to cover Jack's face and neck area and warned Jack "Now, don't move." She tilted his head to the side and carefully began removing his growth with the sharp razor. Jack was relieved at the absence of her screams or shouts, figuring that blood had not yet been drawn. She continued her gentle attentions to his beard and giggled frequently as she realized that his beard was actually being shaved and that his face was still in tact. She proudly kissed him and announced that her duties as first mate were complete and that the Captain is ready for his day and said "Now, what would my Captain like for breakfast?"

Jack offered to make Sue whatever she'd like for breakfast and hinted at his common practice of eating light in the morning but that there were eggs, bacon, pancakes, and other staples that could be quickly prepared to satisfy Sue's hunger. Sue elected a simple English muffin and while Jack brewed the coffee, she generously slathered both portions with gooey, strawberry preserves. Jack carried the two steeping cups of coffee and Joined Sue on the couch for their simple breakfast. While Sue devoured her food, Jack attended to a little light housekeeping and quickly brought the cottage back to its original state. He returned to the couch to finish his coffee and announced that "This has been the most delightful experience of my life and I want to thank you for being my partner in this escape. It's been an incredible gift." Sue shyly smiled and scrunched her body into Jack's and simply said "Me too."

After briefly checking last minute details, they left the cottage and headed slowly back to the awaiting boat. They discovered a small overturned row boat among the sea grass and used it to return to the majestic Cyber Chance, her standing rigging twinkling in the bright sun light. Once aboard, Jack expertly prepared to get them underway while Sue went below to tidy up her part of the boat, the galley and salon. She felt the boat slowly start to turn and pick up speed as Jack jumped behind the wheel to guide her from the cove.

As they set the full sails and quickly picked up speed with the crossing wind, Sue and Jack talked about their mutual, loving experience, each filling in the other on specific details. While he didn't embarrass her, Jack was particularly fond of recalling her boldly tying him down and her insatiable appetite for his body. He chuckled and giggled as Sue cast her eyes down in a mock, shy way, mainly to avoid Jack's peeking at her broadly smiling face as she also liked that part the best.

For what seemed only a brief period of time, Sue saw that they had already crossed the bay and were quickly, much too quickly approaching Dock B, their adventure soon to come full circle. She regretfully took the wheel over for Jack so that he could prepare the lines for docking. He returned and directed her to steer into the wind so that he could lower the sails and proceed under power. Jack slipped the boat into the dock and Sue threw the lines to an awaiting attendant who slowly drew the sloop into its resting area.

Jack tightened and secured the lines to snug the boat up to the dock and sat next to Sue in the cockpit and softly put his arms around her shoulders and drew her to him. Without saying a word, Sue knew that Jack understood the magnitude of the moment and wisely said nothing as he affectionately rubbed her back and stroked her arms. The warming embrace sent delicious reminders through Sue's body and she wished they could repeat their adventure again, soon...real soon. But she maturely realized that both of them had other real-life circumstances that prevented a frequent repeat of their escape.

As she rocked softly in his arms, Sue heard a familiar yet, out of place, noise that was disturbing her and causing her to slowly twitch in an attempt to escape the blaring interruption. She jumped and slowly cleared her eyes to see that she was, somehow, transported back to her own bedroom. The familiar setting slowly brought her out of a deep sleep. She fell back into the pillows and whispered to herself, "It was all a dream, a magnificent dream." The image of her Captain quietly coursed through her mind as she was relieved to see that this glorious dream could, in fact, be recalled. Her memory focusing on Jack's gentle and loving touches. She grinned and closed her eyes to gather her thoughts and wonder what was it about this magical guy she happened to meet one night in a Spades room in cyberspace. She laid there for just a minute debating in her mind whether she should tell CaptnJack about her dream the next time she met him in the Zone. She smiled and slowly shook her head, thinking a decision on that could be made later. She dawdled in her warm bed briefly and realized with a sharp awareness that despite the obvious sexual nature of her dream, that Jack had maintained his faithfulness to his wife. She was pleased with only a small lingering feeling of regret.

THE END