Fantasy Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God!" I scream out, "That is so good!" Then he pushes the ice cubes into me. With the same finger he starts fucking my cunt. In and out, he drives that finger deeper into me while he is still fucking my ass.

My head thrashes around in a frenzy. I am breathing heavily and my body clammy with sweat. At that point he pulls his cock out of me, wipes it clean then bringing it to my mouth I can suck on it for a bit. Mmmm, his cock is still so nice and hard, I think to myself.

Then Jack presses me down onto my back and grabs my legs to pull me to the edge of the bed. He is standing next to the mattress and raises my legs in the air so that my calves can wrap around his shoulders. He is at the perfect height and he takes his hard cock and sticks it in me oh my fucking god so deep! Deeper into my pussy he goes with every stroke, pumping hard, sliding it in and out of my hot juicy dripping pussy. We are both moaning, talking dirty, as he fucks me fast and hard. Through the haze of my lust I can hear Jack telling me how he just wants to fuck me forever, Mmm...

He is relentless, pumping away deeper, harder... Oooooh... I can hear my name being called over and over. I hear a pounding sound... it sounds like someone is at the door! I open my eyes, I look around... but wait... this isn't room at the top of stairs of the club. I am home and in my bed!

The pounding at the door continues. I get up, yet something just doesn't seem right. I am looking around and my clothes are still on the bed. I grab my robe, put it on and open the door. Standing there is my girlfriend Gianna! She asks me, "What happened last night? How come you never showed up for your date?"

All I can do is stare at her. Finally I tell her that after my shower I must have fallen asleep. "I had such a strange dream! I thought I did go out on the date!"

She shakes her head and laughs at me. I tell her how sorry I am that I missed it, and that I doubt this guy will be interested in meeting me now. "I think you are wrong about that!" she laughs. She reaches her arm out through the open door and pulls someone in by the arm.

My mouth drops open in surprise.

"Tara, I want you to meet my friend Jack." I look into a stunning set of blue eyes as the man from my dream greets me with a wink.

The End

"edited by Rosmarina."

12