Fantasy Day Ch. 4

Story Info
The conclusion to story of public nudity & sex.
2.1k words
4.15
29.7k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ilng19
ilng19
13 Followers

Before long we arrive home. I pull into the garage and shut off the truck. I get out and go into the house, leaving you sleeping peacefully in the front seat. I leave the garage door open because I don't want the noise of it closing to disturb you. I also leave my window down to give you some air.

Once inside, I hop into the shower to clean up. A nice hot shower feels soooo good. I take my time, allowing the water to loosen up my tired muscles, to wash away the fatigue of the day's busy love making. You've made me cum soooo many times that I can't believe that I can still stand up. The shower becomes very refreshing and it allows me to catch my second wind.

Eventually, I shut off the water and dry myself off. In preparing for tonight, I shave again (my face), and splash on your favorite cologne. Once I'm done, I decide to go down to the garage and wake you so that you can get ready too.

As I open the door that connects the house to the garage, I hear soft little moans coming from the truck. I walk slowly over and notice that you are not alone. Someone, apparently female, has their face between your legs, and their clothed butt pointing out the drivers side window. I can't see who it is so I walk around to your side.

As I approach the window, you see me and say hi. That's when Lisa lifts her head and smiles at me before returning to the task at hand.

Now, I'm standing outside your door still naked because I didn't expect to meet anyone but you. Lisa is too busy to notice, but my penis sure woke up fast. It looks like it's a bit crowded in the truck so I recommend that you two come on into the house where there is more room. I hear Lisa say something, but with her face buried in your muff, it's hard to tell what it was.

You decide that my idea is a good one, and you gently lift Lisa's face out from between your legs and then the two of you get out.

When Lisa gets out, she finally sees that I am not only naked, but am at full attention. She looks to me and gives a quick raise of her eyebrows before giving my cock a little pat. "Nice equipment!" she says. I say "Thanks".

You go into the house first, followed by Lisa and then me.

Lisa is dressed in a pair of khaki shorts and a T-shirt. Her breasts are a nice size, but not too big so she usually, like now, goes without a bra. Her arousal is evident though in that her nipples are sticking through her shirt like pencil points.

We go into the family room and you lay on the couch. Lisa immediately strips out of her clothes and climbs back between your legs, burying her tongue deep within your pussy lips. She slurps upwards until she engulfs your clit giving it a little nip. This send you over the edge and you scream as an orgasm overtakes you, and the juices gush out and down over your butt, onto the sofa.

After all that we have been through today, your clit is soooo sensitive, that it doesn't take much at all to put you over the edge.

So here I stand watching Lisa, with her cute little butt high in the air, wiggling back and forth as she moves her mouth from place to place between your legs, lapping up all the wonderful juice that your body is dispensing. Eventually I can't help myself, I move forward, gripping her butt cheeks with my hands and pulling them gently apart, and stick my tongue deep into her rosebud. You've often told me that I have a very firm tongue and that it is very strong when I use it on you. Lisa finds this out now too. She actually lifts her head and arches her back and lets out a big sigh. "Oh God that feels good," she says.

I keep it up and eventually she goes back to work on your crotch.

While still licking into her butthole, a crawl up behind her, then up on my knees placing my cock at the entrance to her ass. I feel her butt clench tightly closed, so I reach under her and plunge into her now dripping cunt. I ram in, all the way, finishing with a loud slap as my balls impact her ass, and then out, pulling the head completely out before repeating the process.

After the fourth or fifth thrust, I pull out and quickly slam it into her ass. Now I've talked to Tom and I know that they perform anal sex all the time – I know she's no virgin, so I'm not really afraid of hurting her. She screams loudly. I stop and ask if she's ok. She says, "Don't stop – fuck me harder". Who am I to argue with a lady? I go to work. I pound into her for all I'm worth. Bam, bam, bam.

By now she has completely forgotten about you (sorry!), so you reach up and start to rub and pinch her cute little nipples.

Bam, bam, bam. I've cum so many times today that it'll take some time until I'm ready to shoot again.

Bam, bam, bam. She's clenching her butt muscles so tight, I can barely move within her. Suddenly I stop. (I have too, my cock is getting sore). She screams out "NO!!". I ask her to try not to squeeze so hard. She says "Whatever you want, just DON'T STOP!". She releases her butt muscles and I start up again.

Now you reach under her and start to rub her clit. You caress your fingers along her slit too. She starts to moan.

You reach down further until I feel your fingernails gently scratching along my balls as they repeatedly bang against Lisa's ass. I sure do love the way you get me going. My balls tighten. A shudder runs through my body, Lisa feels it too. With one hand you rub me, with the other you plunge into Lisa. She quickly starts to moan, louder and louder. She sits up on her knees, putting unusual pressure on my cock. In a matter of seconds, I feel the juices running out of her sopping cunt, they actually run down my cock as I ram it in and out of her. I feel it dripping off my balls. She then drops back down to the bed where you are lying. Her mouth finds yours and she jams her tongue deeply in. My balls shrink tighter yet and I feel the cum boiling up within.

Bam, bam, bam. You've worked yourself down so that I can feel your hands rubbing my ass. As soon as you touch my rosebud with your finger, I cum. It seems like gallons pour out of me. I feel myself getting lightheaded and I collapse on top of Lisa and you – passed out.

When I wake up, I'm alone, lying on our bed, a little disoriented. I think for a minute and remember that we were down in the family room before. How did I get up here? It's then that I realize that I'm tied down. My arms are over my head and tied to the headboard, my legs are spread and tied to the footboard.

Within a few minutes, I hear a noise at the door. Lisa walks in – still deliciously naked. She has a red ribbon tied like a headband with a soft bow on top. I get my first real good look at this woman as she slowly walks to the bed, her hips swaying seductively. I see that, like you, her pussy is shaved clean. She sees where I'm looking and comments that after seeing your bald pussy, she had to try it too and you had helped her in shaving it all off. Just the thought of that little adventure brings a twitch to my otherwise exhausted dick.

She approaches the bed and immediately climbs between my legs and lowers her mouth onto my cock. Up and down she strokes, sometime grazing me gently with her teeth, other times sucking so hard that I swear I'm going right down her throat. She continues until I am once again rock hard.

I hear a noise at the door and look to see you standing in the doorway, the video camera propped on your hand, obviously filming what Lisa is doing to me.

You're still naked too, but now you are wearing the nipple rings I had given you so long ago. I had bought them for you because they are the pinch kind, not the pierced ones. They have a thin chain that runs from one to the other making it look like your lovely tanned breasts are tied together. I always love it when you wear them.

Suddenly, Lisa stops sucking and moves up towards my chest, crawling with her legs outside of mine. When her head gets to mine, she moves in and plunges her tongue into my mouth. She kisses so hard and long that I can barely breathe.

Her kiss was so distracting that I never realized she had climbed onto my waiting cock until I felt her ass come in contact with my lap. She sat up, forcing her ass down and my dick as far into her as it would go. She then just sat there. The only movement was her pussy muscles squeezing and releasing, over and over.

I hear a noise and look to see you have set the camera on the dresser and are now walking toward the bed. Without hesitation, you climb up and sit square on my face. My chin is forced into your pussy, your clit sticks right between my lips. I open my mouth and suck your clit as hard as I can. Your body starts to buck and you start to moan loudly. I bite down on your clit and your whole body lifts and drops onto my face almost breaking my jaw. I open my eyes to see that Lisa is now rubbing your breasts from behind. Your hands are reaching behind you too and rubbing on the outside of her thighs. I stick my tongue out and it goes deeply into your slit. I pull it up and lick your clit as well. I hear you say to me that Lisa's not going to move, and you're not getting off until I make you cum. Fine by me!

My tongue moves back and forth between your clit and your love hole. Faster and faster I lick. I can already start to feel your juices running down my chin. Faster and faster I lick, sucking, biting. I feel your body tense and then I am almost drowned by the amount of cum you discharge onto me. Oh Baby, you have never cum that much before. You slump forward, your breasts now squished at the top of my head. I now feel Lisa start to move on my cock. Slowly up and down at first, then rubbing front to back, then side to side. She then starts swiveling round and round and up and down. I feel her squeezing and releasing my poor battered tool. The feeling is tremendous. She keeps it up for what seems like a lifetime until finally I feel my balls start to contract for the hundredth time today. A few more squeezes and there she blows. I feel myself shoot deeply into Lisa womb. She feels it too because I can hear her screaming. But still she keeps rocking and squeezing. She doesn't stop until she feels that every precious drop has been pulled from my tired cock. She then pulls herself off, slides back a little and plunges her mouth over me again, licking me completely clean.

I am so tired, it feels like I don't have a bone in my body. You are still awake, but lying motionless on top of me. Lisa is the only one who seems to have any energy left.

She gets up and mercifully unties me. First my legs, then my arms. You then roll to the side and place your head on my chest while you place one of your legs between mine, resting your lovely pussy on my leg. I love the feel of your wet pussy sucking itself to my leg. Lisa comes over and lies on my other side. She also puts her leg over mine and her arm across my chest and onto your back. Slowly she rubs your back and little moans escape from your lips.

I had panned a lot more for this evening, but think that all of us are a little too tired. "There's always tomorrow", I say as we all quickly fall asleep for the night.

The End

ilng19
ilng19
13 Followers