Fantasy Explored Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next time if you are good I will insert a finger or two right in that pussy. Yes, right here at your special corner table," She gazed at the blue eyes lustfully. " By the taste I think you missed me."

"I can think of nothing else, please tell me you will be coming over on Thursday. You rocked my world. After you left Mike and I fell into bed and just held each other. It was so intimate and romantic. We talked about you and how you took charge, it felt so right. It was as though you knew what we liked and your skill, well amazing."

Sadie just listened.

"This morning after Mike left I masturbated just thinking about how how much I liked your body on mine. I want you."

She looked at the woman next to her and felt her pussy pulse. She knew she couldn't walk away. "So glad to have that effect. I had a great time too, but after driving home I took a hot bath and went right to bed. The dream I had was so hot I was disappointed that I woke up. I think it was because of the sex we had that my dream even happened. It was a dream mixed with memories of when I was a young woman living some very erotic adventures."

"Well that cinches it," Nicole said with a smile. "If we helped you get a good night's sleep then you definitely need to come back on Thursday. Can't have you getting dark circles under those astounding green eyes. Perhaps after we get to know each other better you'll tell me about those adventures."

Susie put Sadie's coffee and roll on the table with a quick glance and smile. "You can always tell when the Autumn Fair begins, our cinnamon rolls just fly out of here. I'll just put this on your tab," and with a swish she was gone.

Taking a nibble of her pastry she savored the flavor. "So after I left, you and Mike talked about me?" Not looking up she drank her hot coffee. "Is this something he wants to do again?"

"You were our first and although we talked about it for a long time I don't think we really thought it was ever going to happen. The few times Mike found someone who wanted to have sex they were really just interested in having it with him. I never found anyone that I was attracted to that I wanted to share my bed; until you, that is. So after you left we just held each other and talked about what it was that turned us on."

Still eating she probed further trying to figure out how she fit into this new world. "And what was it that you liked?"

"Sadie, you come across pretty laid back; but in the bedroom you are anything but conservative. When you mounted me and worked your tongue from my lips to my pussy my body didn't want you to stop. Now that I had you; it is all I think about."

"Did Mike say he wanted me to seduce you again?"

"Mike if fine with another seduction like last night. But, he did say that he wants to have you to himself once and me watch. I don't know if I can manage to keep my hands off you for long but I'd give it a try. What do you think?"

Glancing at the clock behind the counter Sadie realized that time had gotten away.

"Nicole my break is over and I need to run. Let's get together again on Thursday and we can decide how to proceed," getting up she smiled and headed back to the Nook.

Work was steady for the rest of the day. Customers new and old streamed in and before she knew it was time for her to leave. She had to be at the store at five to take an early shipment. That meant she had all afternoon to try and not think about her meeting with Mike at seven.

The old Volvo started right up and she thought about taking a ride to Medford and do some shopping. As she turned on to Main street and past her favorite walking spot, Lithia Park, she had to concede that she was simply too tired to enjoy a stroll or shopping. Yes, she would go home take a short nap and then be fresh and ready to find out why Mike wanted to meet with her. Turning at the next light she drove home.

Chapter 7

After a quick cup of tea she found herself snuggling down into the security of her bed. This was her bedroom. Scouring old antique stores she found the iron bed frame and the linens edged with lace that added to the feeling she wanted to create. This was her place of peace. She had covered the window seat in the turret with a pale blue material. Full white curtains with shears let the light in without letting those on the street have a view. In this space she rarely wore clothes; the freedom she felt naked came from being in the company of women who celebrated their bodies openly. The soft quilt and the scent of lavender her bedroom lulled her to sleep in no time.

The fire licked the night and the sounds of laughter and music filled the cool night air. She stood just outside the circle of logs but the heat from the fire was warm on her skin. Felicia waved to her and pointed to a seat on a log where Robyn chatted with two other women.

Again, she realized that she had been transported back in time. Even in her dream state she knew that this dream was the same one started last night. Was there something she was suppose to learn from this or was this just a reaction her mind conjured up because she had tasted Nicole's forbidden fruit.

Doing as instructed she walked over to the log and took her place. Looking up she saw Felicia in the middle of the semicircle of logs. Her head-band was beautiful. It circled her head and covered her forehead just ending at her eyebrows. Colorful beads had been designed in a flower shape with emeralds and ruby stones as the center. The flowers were held in place by a setting of horizontal sewn tubular beads. Just in front of her left ear a beaded leaf hung down the side of her face. The colors were matched in the beaded strapless top that just covered her breasts. It wrapped around and and from where Sadie sat it looked as though beaded flowers were being held together by air.

There was a feeling of anticipation in the air as the stick Felicia held was raised. The crowd was silent waiting for Felicia to start the Blessing of the Goddess. She stood tall looking at the full moon. The spark from the pyre caught the jewels and the rubies seemed to come to life. An opaque silk skirt sat low on her hips and through the fabric the outline of her legs and neatly cropped hair only added to her feminism.

" Goddess, today we give you thanks for the many blessings you have given our gardens this year. They have grown abundant from the fruits of our labors. I pray and ask that your blessings of prosperity and abundance be bestowed upon me and those I love. Tapping into the divine boundlessness of your abundance we savor this moment like a fine meal, knowing that you make our lives a exquisite adventure."

She lowered her arms and looked around the circle. A light humming started from around Sadie and as Felicia continued her prayer she could feel the excitement grow.

"Sisters it is time to give thanks for another year. Let's dance, sing and give tribute to the fertile land we sow. Share yourself with your sisters and thereby giving thanks." With a thud of the carved stick being slammed into the ground the music began and all of the women jumped up hugging and kissing. As some rose they took of their shawls and thin skirts and walked forward while holding hands formed a circle. Moving first to the right and then the left they chanted, stopping only to drink out of a painted gourd. As the effects of the drink kicked in their movements became more fluid. Hands released and the women moved to music of the flutes and drums.

"My young goddess, it is time you gave thanks," a voice from behind me handed me a pipe. The same hands pulled off my shawl and gently caressed my breasts. The smoke filled my lungs and as I exhaled I could feel the Mary Jane fogging my head. As my nipples were massaged I sucked and lightly nibbled the firm tit that I had been fed. "Robyn! I would know your tits anywhere. That's right feed me; let me taste your essence."

My breast felt a sharp tug as a clean shaved head sucked hard. With a hand between my legs and the sucking on my breast I gave into the festival. "Ah, the young goddess wants to give praise," the face that belonged to the shaved head looked at Robyn. "Yes, we have saved a place of honor for her, Felicia has commanded that Sadie be the virgin goddess and will bestow her blessing upon her a bit later. Until then she is to enjoy all the earthly pleasures she wishes. Come my princess; you are the special guest of the solstice. This is your coming out party."

Taking the hand that was offered I rose and was embraced by the brown Nubian woman who had just been tasting my breasts. Feeling her tongue part my lips and her hips moved rhythmically against my body. Responding in kind we moved against each other to the music that had captured my body. As the music beat faster so was the movement of my partner. She pushed against my lean frame rubbing her hands up and down my back making her way to my hips where she pulled me against her and then pushed me away in time with the beat of the drums. Slowly she kissed me then taking my hand she move it to the soft skin under her small firm breasts. I lightly fondled them bending to take the nipple in my mouth I sucked. Closing my eyes closed. I felt another body pushed against me from behind and match the motion as our bodies swayed. Moving in unison rubbing and pushing against one another we danced. My legs felt a bit like rubber and I pushed away from my dance partners and sat down.

"I think our sister is ready to go."

Each taking one of my hands we walked past the dancers who were sharing in the blessing of the goddess. All shawls had been removed and placed in a circle. Acting out a play of sorts there was some formality to their movements. Several of the participants were on their knees rocking forward and backwards with the drums. Other women were either thrusting or bent over top of the kneeling women gyrating and flexing.

"Just a minute, I want to watch," stopping I was transfixed in time watching the sexual tension build between the dancers. It is just at that moment that I see Felicia move to the center of the ring. She has on the outfit she wore earlier and the silk skirt sets her apart from the unclothed bodies before her. A dancer hands her the painted gourd and she holds the container high in the air then drinks heartily from it. A red liquid spills down the sides of her mouth and drips on her breasts. Handing the drink back she smiles at the dancers before her.

"Ah, my goddess, you haven't seen the Fertility Dance before," Robyn watches the dancers and her body can't help but move with the motion of the drums. "We do not believe that we can live without our male counterparts. It is this dance that the priestess will become a male spirit and give himself to the dancers."

As if on cue Felicia parts her skirt and moves her hands to a belt that she is wearing. Sliding hands behind the belt and a flesh colored dildo is pulled through a hole in a harness that was hidden by the skirt. I notice that the frenzy that the dancers had just a minute before has increased tenfold. Felicia walks to the dancer in front of her and puts the penis in her mouth. Shouts of lust and want fill the air. The penis slides in and out of her mouth. Moving to the next dancer on her knees she offers the phallic; once again the ritual is played out.

The crowd around the dancers has grown; all the watchers have now become an extension of the dance. Felicia has made her way around the circle each time offering her gift to the woman on her knees. She stands and makes her way back to the center of the circle.

"It is not just to please a man that we worship his cock; it is the bringer of life. Do I have anyone who wishes to feel the blessing of this cock?" The dancer closest to her shouts, "Yes Priestess I want the pleasure"

Felicia moves behind the woman and kisses her partner who moves back. Touching the woman on the shoulder the dancer lifts her ass high in the air with her hands planted firmly on the ground. Grabbing the flesh on her the side of her hips Felicia put the head of the penis just inside of her pussy.

"Shall I give her the pleasure?" Felicia shouts over the din. Roars of "yes" fill the air.

Thrusting forward Felicia holding tight on her ass shoves the dildo deep into the waiting snatch. Holding still she once again shouts. "Does she need more?"

Once again the crowd roars, "YES, fuck her hard!" Pulling out she thrusts forward again pinching the flesh of her ass she slams into the willing woman. Over and over again she probes the canal of her pussy until the woman is fulfilled. Shuddering with an orgasm she screams out in pleasure.

The crowd is frenzied, some drop to their knees giving pleasure to the one in front of them. Felicia moves away from the pleasured woman when Robyn drops my hand and moves forward. On her knees in front of Felicia she offers herself to the cock in front of her. First taking the cock in her mouth she licks off the sweet nectar that was left on it. Then she turns around and waits to be mounted.

"Robyn, our very ideal of goddess of the past. It would be my honor to fuck you"

Felicia drops to her knees and runs the tool up and down Robyn's pussy. Moaning with her eyes closed Robyn arches her back begging for the cock. Leaning forward Felicia holds the cock in Robyn's pussy moving it until she slips it into the waiting canal. This time the cock is worked in and out first quickly then more slowly. Building the passion Felicia seems to know how to make the most of this and starts to rotate her hips as she feeds the dildo in and out of the willing pussy.

The dark Nubian princess that is still holding my hand lets go and moves next to Felicia. Just as Robyn crests and begins her orgasm the dildo is withdrawn and Felicia steps back. In one motion the waiting woman grabs her ass and sinks her face into the pussy that is in the throes of pleasure. Her tongue working her clitty and her fingers moving in her pussy Robyn screams one of the oldest sounds known to man, that of orgasmic pleasure. Falling to the ground and rolling to her back her partner follows and they kiss. Felicia moves on to anyone who is willing. After holding one another for a time Robyn gets up takes my hand and we walk toward the lake.

Torches have been placed on the path. Away from the fire the autumn night cools us and we quicken our pace. Rounding the last corner I see that a large tent has been constructed in a clearing. Hearing squeals of laughter and delight I can't believe that there are people swimming in the cold lake. A tinge of guilt passes through me as I realized that this was the help that Felicia had wanted a few days earlier when I could only find time to wander the hills.

"This year's theme is a taste of India. Each year we decide on a theme for the tent; of course, that is why Felicia had the outfit she wore. The only thing that really remains the same is the carved stick and the headband. The rest of the outfit varies upon the theme." Robyn has found her voice once again and explains to me a bit more about the festival.

"We have been at this location for ten years. I will introduce you to Sandy, she owns this property. Felicia met her at college and they were lovers for the first five years. Back then we had one man who would join only at the fire pit and offer his cock as the fertility symbol. But we found that some were too shy to ask for the fucking so about year three we tried it with the dildo. It was embraced by all so today the high priestess has the honor. Perhaps next year, if you come back, you can join in."

The woman on my other side finally spoke up. "We haven't been introduced, I'm Rachel. The tent is for the second part of the festival. It is where we meet to make love, eat and generally celebrate all that is female. This is my fourth year and I love it; it allows me to just revel in my feminine self without worry of what someone will think; it is what I look forward to all year."

"After what I just saw at the pit I think you are living your goals." I smiled at Rachel. Looking into her eyes I thought back to the talented hands that moved between my legs earlier.

I pass through the tent doors. This tent would have been right at home in an Eastern desert. Yards and yards of bright fabric has been hung in such a way that the form of the interior is more like a yurt than a tent. From the center of the roof the sheer fabric is draped over a circular dowel; it flows to the edges where other dowels are connected and the fabric hangs to the floor. Pillows created separate areas and low tables have been filled with food. The floor had been covered with grass mats making this a paradise.

Many couples and groups are sitting around eating both food and each other. No real notice is given to those who are exploring the delights of each others bodies. The mood is uplifting and I unhooked a smaller painted gourd from a rope that is suspended from one of the dowels by the a table. Dipping my gourd into a large bowl of wine I drink deeply quenching my thirst. I taste fruity flavored wine and as I drink I notice that Robyn and Rachel had moved some pillows against a wall; having a great time they are feeding each other and laughing. Standing where I am I leave them to their celebration, feeling a bit like a third wheel. Walking toward the middle of the room I join a group eating and talking about the meaning of the festival.

"The winter festival will be in New Mexico this year. All of the western tribes will be there; I am anxious to know who all will attend," An older woman speaks and glances up at me smiling. "Come join us, Felicia should be here soon."

Listening to the history and the love that this group has for one another I feel right at home. My hair is being pulled onto my back and I look up to be kissed by Felicia.

"My duties are complete, did Robyn and Rachel take good care of my princess?" her voice was seductive and low. I can't help but feel that she is the focus. "Follow me, one of the perks of the high priestess position is that I have an area that I can rest and still watch my tribe enjoy the solstice. "

I hadn't noticed the area at the back of the tent that was design to be a small room. Behind semi-shear curtains a raised platform just large enough to place a thick mattress had been placed. Topped with colorful quilts and pillows the view of the entire tent is possible from this vantage point. Looking up I see a woman with a tray of food and drink entering.

"Thank you, Sandy." Felicia gives her a loving look and takes the tray.

"You know I would do anything for you," Sandy kisses Felicia and leaves.

"I was told that you and Sandy were lovers, does she mind me being here? I am not a member here and really do not want to cause and hard feelings."

Kissing me deep and passionately she laughs. "It is true we were lovers for a few years, but she ended it when she met a man who became her husband. He doesn't understand our way of life and sharing isn't something he can accept. I love her dearly and might include her tonight, this is her yearly pass and no questions are asked by her mate; and no adventures are shared. Would you mind her joining us?"

"Felicia, I love you so much, you have brought out feelings and emotions that I didn't know existed. In my love I also trust. If it will make you happy then let her join us." Looking at the woman before me I wonder to myself, "does this hurt anyone? No! So why wouldn't I enjoy two sexy women."

As Felicia eats I watch the dance of sex and pleasure being played outside of our curtains. From here I can watch bodies mix and become entwined without worry of being thought indelicate. Some trysts would start with two and then more would join in. I watched in amazement as ten bodies seem to meld into an intoxicating ring. One woman eating pussy while another was using her small fists; plunging in and out of a very wet snatch. Hand and legs, mouths and pussies, butts and fingers all blending into a moving sexual entity. Moans and laughter, squeals of pleasure and exclamations of passion fill the air.