Fantasy Explored Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting behind me Felicia pulls me between her spread legs rubbing me as she watches her tribe

"Hmm, delightful isn't it. All this womanhood seeking and enjoying each other. "

Her hand roams over my shoulders under my arms and rubs my breasts. Kissing the back of my neck she sucks on my earlobe murmuring and humming in a low sultry voice. I feel my pussy contract and I look at her hands and almost push them down lower. We fondle and she seductively mummers to me and I want to her to fuck me.

"Lie down so I can ride your face," I take her hands and kiss each finger. Pulling two pillows I put them down for her so I can position myself over her face. "Yes, bring me that wet pussy and let me lick and taste your essence. It seems like years since I had you"

I move to her putting one leg over her shoulder and ease myself down to her face. She moves her hands over my sides and pulls me down until I feel her tongue move on my clitty. Her hands roaming up my sides rubbing and pulling me in. I look down seeing her eyes watching me Her fingers pinch my nipples. Pulling away she grabs my hips and pulled my pussy further into her mouth. Finding my opening she flexes her tongue in and out of my wet pussy savoring all the juices she had caused. Arching back she once again rubs my sides, taking her hands I bring them back to my nipples and put mine over hers squeezed hard once again. Waves of pleasure coursed though me. I want more, I wanted it harder. I started riding her face moaning, pinching my own nipples I glanced down to see Felicia's eye dancing with lust. "Hey you sweet thing, sit back a minute."

Sitting back I watched as Felicia attached the dildo to the belt that she still had around her waist. "Now fuck me like you would a man," she looks at me with a smile but underneath I could feel her want growing.

Standing up I moved over top of the cock and squat down taking it deep in my pussy. Sighing, I sit still for a moment adjusting to the size, then slowly I moved my hip a bit forward as I flexed up and down. The lips of my pussy spread open and the allowing the cock to ride my clit. Pushing into my pelvis I move faster on the rod. Felecia reaches for my nipples and I once again I helped her squeeze one nipple. Taking her other hand I suck hard on her fingers. The faster I ride her cock the harder I suck on her fingers.

Without looking behind me I sensed that we are not alone. Sandy has come back and begins rubbing and pushing my shoulders forward. Leaning into Felicia she rises to kiss me. I feel something being gently urged into my ass. Lubricated well it meets no real resistance and as I kiss Felicia and ride the cock I now have the added sensation of a butt plug being push in an pulled out quickly bringing me to climax.

"I need to fuck you harder, "

I lurch forward ramming myself on the cock Sandy doesn't stop for a second and she pushes the plug in and out faster. Bucking and lurching I cum, "AHH! " The noise that is coming out of my mouth is nothing I had ever heard coming from me. It is the most perfect orgasm I had ever experienced. With the plug removed Sandy sits back on the mattress and watches as I slowed my hips down. Exhausted I fall to the side of Felicia and she holds me in her arms smiling.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. The alarm next to the bed invades my dream-world. Without any mercy it continues its noise until my eyes open. I lie still not believing the dream that transfixed me in a time gone by. Yes, it is time to get up and drive to see Mike. After all; that I had just experienced I knew that it was not only his wife that I want but also his cock.

After a quick shower. to wash away the pussy juice that is the result of my dream. I put a on a tight pair of jeans and revealing top and leave Caldera's Brewery where Mike is waiting.

To be continued...