Fantasy Father Ch. 02

Story Info
Alterations, preparations & expectations.
2.9k words
4.08
34.8k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello," Lexi said into her iPhone.

"Hey, girl," Emma replied. "What's going on?"

"Not much, just got home from slinging frogurt."

"Any cute guys come in?"

"No, not really. What are you up to?"

"Algebra. Urg!" Emma groaned. "Hey, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, but make it quick, my phone is dying," Lexi said, "and we're headed out to dinner to celebrate my brother's birthday. By the way, he's legal now if you're―"

"Don't even go there," said Emma.

"Alright, I'm just saying. So what's your question?"

"What does it mean when a woman is skilled, orally I mean?"

"It means she's good at sucking cock."

"I know that, but what makes her good at it?"

"You're asking the wrong girl. I've only done it once and I won't do it again," said Lexi, "at least not with Conner."

"Why not?"

"Quick Draw McGraw couldn't control himself, as usual, and started cumming in my mouth before I could pull off of him."

"So you didn't like it?"

"Are you kidding? It was gross. He promised me he would warn me when―"

"What was it like?" asked Emma. "What did it taste like?"

"It tasted like chicken."

"Really?"

Lexi laughed. "No, I'm kidding. Actually, it tasted weird and the texture was disgusting. It was slimy, like snot."

"I heard that some girls like it."

"Well, some girls like eating raw fish too."

"I like sushi," said Emma.

"Well, then maybe you'll like it," said Lexi. "Why are you asking me all of these questions?"

"I've been thinking about trying it."

Lexi didn't reply.

After a long pause,"Hello? Lexi? Are you still there?

"Fuck!" Emma shouted into her phone.

*

Later that night, Emma was curled up on the couch with her father. They were watching a mystery movie, when her phone rang. "Hello," she answered.

"Trying what?" Lexi asked.

"What?"

"You said you were thinking about trying something, when my phone died."

"Um, hold on a sec." Emma got up, headed for her bedroom and closed the door behind her. "Sucking cock," she whispered into the phone.

"Really?" Lexi asked. "I thought you were saving yourself for marriage."

"I never said that. I said I was saving myself for the right person."

"And you've found him?"

"Yeah, sort of."

"Who is he?" asked Lexi. "Where did you meet him?

"He's my― we met . . . um, online."

"What does he look like?"

"He's tall and handsome," said Emma, "and I can't stop thinking about him."

"So you're going to let him pop your cherry?"

"I want to, but it's complicated."

"Why?" Lexi asked. "Is he married?"

"No, he's divorced actually."

"So he's older?"

"Yeah."

"I love older men. I would love to spend a night with an experienced man who knows how to please a woman," said Lexi. "I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I've had a serious sexcrush on your dad ever since I hit puberty. Do you think that's weird?"

"I don't know. I guess not," said Emma. "He is kind of attractive, I guess."

"Kinda? Emma, your dad is friggin' hot! I probably shouldn't tell you this either, but sometimes just being around him makes me wet. Does he like younger women?"

"Who?"

"Your dad."

"No, I don't know think so. He's dating someone who is around his age, I think. Besides, I don't think you're his type."

"Why's that?"

"He likes girls who swallow," she whispered.

"Why are you whispering?"

"Because he's home and I don't want him to hear me."

"Oh," said Lexi. "So, how do you know?"

"Know what?"

"That he likes girls who swallow."

"He told me," Emma explained.

"Really? You guys talk about sex stuff?"

"Yes, no, he was talking about a date he went on. That's how I found out."

"Oh."

"That's how I know he wouldn't be interested in a girl like you. A girl that doesn't swallow."

"Who says I wouldn't swallow for him?" asked Lexi.

"I thought you said you didn't like it."

"Who says I have to like it? I'd let your dad do me however way he wanted. I'd let him― no, I'd beg him to make me his bitch. Just thinking about it is making me horny. What else does he like?"

"I don't really know," said Emma. "Anyway, back to what we were talking about."

"What were we talking about?"

"The guy I met."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, I got distracted," Lexi said. "When are you going to do it?"

"I don't know exactly. We haven't really talked about it."

"What's there to talk about? Just whip it out and shove it in your mouth. It's not like he's going to say no."

"You think so?" asked Emma "I'm kinda worried."

"About what?"

"Because he's used to being with girls who are, you know, more experienced."

"Don't worry about it. Does he know you're still a virgin?"

"No. Should I tell him?"

"I would. He'd probably like that."

"When you went down on Conner, how much did you?"

"How much did I what?"

"How much of it did you put in your mouth?"

"Not much," said Lexi. "It happened so fast; I was just getting started."

"So, you didn't deep throat him?" Emma whispered. "I heard guys like that."

"Guys like a lot of things, Emma. It doesn't mean you have to do all of them. Don't let this guy pressure into something you're not comfortable with."

"Yeah, I know, I know. But I want to make him like it. I want to make him want me." Emma said. "And what about you?"

"What about me?"

"What about all that crazy stuff you said you'd let my dad do to you?"

"That's different," explained Lexi.

"Why?"

"Because your dad is sex-on-a-stick!"

"What if this guy was my . . . was as hot as my dad?"

"Really? He is? Oh my God, Emma, I am so jealous."

"So, how do you learn how to do that?"

"Do what?"

"Deep throat a guy."

"I don't know, practice I guess."

"Practice with what?"

"Duh, with a cock," Lexi said.

"What if you don't have one?"

"I guess you could use your toy and pretend it was a cock."

"Toy?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, you know, your vibe or your dildo."

"I don't have one of those. Where can I get one?"

"Anywhere. You can even order them from Amazon now. That's where I got mine,"

"Oh, okay," said Emma. "What kind should I get?"

"I don't know. You should probably get one that's the same size as his dick. Do you know how big it is?"

"No, not yet."

"Just get a regular size one then. Listen, I gotta go. My mom's calling―it's cake time. Good luck! Let me know how it goes. Byes."

"Byes."

* *

Emma walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch next to her father.

"What was that all about?" James asked.

"Girl talk," Emma explained.

"Oh," her father said.

"So what did I miss?"

"The ending."

"What happened?"

"The butler did it."

"Ha!" Emma said. "I knew it."

"Do you want me to rewind it?"

"No, that's okay."

"You're sure?"

"Yes," Emma said. "So, tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"What happened."

"Well, the butler―"

"Not in the movie," Emma said, "in real life. What happened on the rest of your date with what's-her-name, what happened next?"

"I think I've already told you enough."

"Come on, Dad. I tell you everything about my sex life."

"You do?" her father asked. "What sex life?"

"Exactly."

"Does that mean that you're still―"

"Yes," Emma admitted.

"Oh, I guess I just assumed that because you're eighteen now, that you were having―"

"No," Emma interrupted him again, "not yet."

"Aren't you on birth control?"

"Yes, that was your idea, remember?"

"It was?" said James. "Oh yes, now I remember. I told you I'm too young to be a grandpa."

"Yeah, well you don't have to worry about that happening anytime soon."

"Why not?" he asked. "How come?"

"How come what?"

"How come you haven't―"

"Because I haven't met the right person yet. I know it sounds silly, but I want my first time to be with someone I love." Emma looked deep into her father's eyes, hoping her look would somehow convey her true feelings. "Someone who loves me and respects me. I want it to be special."

"I don't think it sounds silly at all," her father said.

"Really? You don't? All my friends think so. Lexi even offered up her stepbrother to do the job, as if."

"I'm sure you'll find the right person soon."

Emma gave him a longing look. "I hope so."

"What about that new guy you met?" asked her father. "The older one?"

"Nothing new to report. I don't think he thinks of me the way I think of him."

"Why do you say that?"

"I keep dropping hints and he doesn't respond." Emma gauged her father's reaction. "Plus, I think he's involved with someone else. So what happened next on your date?"

"Well, we drove back to―"

"Not that part," said Emma. "What happened in the car?"

"I thought I already told you about that."

"You did, but I want details."

"About what?"

"You said she was skilled. What did she do?"

"Are you sure you want to talk about this, Emma? You seemed to get pretty upset the last time."

"I'm sorry. I won't get upset this time, I promise."

"Why do want me to tell you this?"

"Because I need to learn what you . . . what you guys like girls to do. And you always told me that if I ever had any questions about sex you would answer them."

"I did?"

"Yes, right before you put me on the pill."

"Wouldn't you rather discuss this with your mother, Emma?"

"Dad, she hasn't spoken to us in four years, not even a Christmas card. We don't even know where she is."

"I suppose you're right. Okay, so what do want to know?"

"Everything," said Emma. "How did she start?"

"Well, let me think," James said. "She leaned over, undid my trousers, and pulled out my―"

"Was it hard?"

"What?"

"Your cock, was it hard?"

"No, but it didn't take long."

"How big is it?" Emma asked.

"How big is what?"

"You know. When you get hard. How big does it get?"

"That's kind of a personal question," her father said. "Don't you think?"

"I'm sorry. I was just curious."

"Why?"

"Because I've never seen one in person. "

"Well, if you really must know, I guess mine is normal size―about two foot long."

"What?" Emma gulped. "Really?"

"No, I'm kidding. I think I'm about average size, maybe a little longer, but I have had women tell me that it's rather thick. They seem to like that."

"So what happened next?" Emma asked. "Details, Dad, I want details."

* * *

Three days later.

James was sitting on the sofa, drinking a beer and watching a Laker's game, when Emma walked into the house. "How was school?" he asked.

"Good, I think I aced my Algebra exam."

"That's great, honey. Are you hungry? I made spaghetti; it's on the stove."

"Thanks, but I already had dinner at Lexi's house."

"Oh, okay. Hey, you got a package from Amazon today. It's over there on the credenza."

"I did? Oh, good," said Emma. "I, um, lost the charger for my phone, so I ordered a new one."

"That's an awful big box for a phone charger," said James.

Emma let out a nervous laugh. "Yeah, I guess."

"And isn't that your charger plugged into the wall by the kitchen counter?"

"Oh, there it is!" Emma feigned. "I been looking all over for that thing."

"Are you going to send the new one back?"

"No, I guess I'll just keep this one as a spare. In case I lose it again." Emma grabbed the package and hurried to her room.

* * * *

Three weeks later.

Emma was lying on her bed, coming down from a Fantasy Father orgasm, when her phone rang. She picked it up and answered the call from Lexi. "Hey."

"Hey," replied Lexi. "What are you up to?"

"Um, not much," Emma lied.

"You sound like you're out of breath."

Emma grinned. "I just got finished, uh, working out."

"Oh. Hey, did you find someone?"

"Find someone for what?"

"For the prom?"

"Yeah, sort of," Emma said. "My dad is taking me."

"Really?" asked Lexi.

"Yeah."

"Are you still in on the limo?"

"No, he doesn't want to do that," said Emma. "I think it would be kind of awkward for him, hanging out with a bunch of kids. Plus, he just got a new car and he wants to take me in that. I'm so excited. I can't wait.

"We are still getting the hotel room, though," Emma said. "My dad bought some really nice French champagne for us to drink afterwards, and he doesn't want to drink and drive."

"Oh, okay. I understand," said Lexi. "How's your dad doing, by the way?"

"Good, he just got a promotion at work. He's VP of something-or-other now. That's where the new car came from."

"What kind of car is it?"

"A Mercedes―it's a black convertible, and it's really, really nice."

"I would love to take a ride in it one day," Lexi said. "Was it expensive?"

"I guess so. The company is paying for it," Emma said. "He also got a nice raise to go along with it."

"Wow, that's great."

"Yeah, but . . ."

"But what?"

"He's going to have to travel for work now," Emma said. "They offered him this position before, but he turned it down because he didn't want to be away from home."

"He doesn't trust you?" asked Lexi.

"No, it's not that," Emma explained. "It's just . . . he takes his role as a father very seriously. And he always wanted to be there for me growing up, especially after mom left us."

"I wish my dad was like that," said Lexi "It's always, 'Jenny was valedictorian. Jenny got a scholarship to Stanford. Jenny blah, blah, blah.' I think he even likes my nerd stepbrother more than me. You are so lucky to have a dad like yours, Emma."

"Yeah, I know."

"Is your dad still seeing that woman he was going out with?"

"No, turns out she's married."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She was just using my dad to get back at her husband, who had cheated on her."

"Oh, that's too bad," Lexi said, without conviction.

"Yeah, it's a shame," Emma lied.

"So, has he met anyone else?"

"No, I don't think he really likes dating. He thinks he's too old for it."

"Speaking of dating, whatever happened to that guy you met, the older one?" asked Lexi. "Did you ever go down on him?"

"No, we haven't. It's complicated. But I think I'm ready now, if it does happen. I bought a toy, like you recommended, and have been practicing."

"Does your dad know about this guy?"

"He knows I met someone I'm interested in and that we've haven't, you know, met yet," said Emma. "But he doesn't know about the other part; the toy I bought and the rest―you know, the practicing."

"So, why aren't you going to the prom with the new guy?" asked Lexi.

"Well, I know it sounds weird, but I really want my dad to take me," said Emma. "I want it to be a special night between us, something we will always remember."

"I don't think it sounds weird, Emma. If I had a dad like yours, I would want him to take me."

"Take you to the prom?"

"Take me however way he wanted," said Lexi. "Hey, can I ask you a question?"

"What?"

"Can I dance with him?"

"Who?"

"Your dad," said Lexi. "Just one dance. Please!"

"I don't know. He doesn't really like to dance," said Emma. "I'll ask him and let you know."

"Okay, thanks. Did you get a dress?"

"You should see it. It's gorgeous."

"What color is it?"

"It's a black, strapless, Vera Wang knockoff. It fits me perfectly. I look so good in it," Emma said. "How about you?"

"I bought one, but . . ."

"But what? You don't like it?"

"No, I love it," Lexi said. "I look so hot in it, but my dad thinks . . . he doesn't approve."

"So are you going to get another dress?"

"I don't know. I can't take back the one I bought, because of the alterations, and my dad doesn't want to pay for another dress. I don't know what I'm going to do. My mom is trying to talk him into letting me wear the one I bought."

"Did you and Conner book a room at the hotel?"

"No, we were but . . ."

"But what?"

"Conner and I . . . we've been fighting. We haven't had sex in over two months. I keep telling him that I'm still on my period and he's so dumb he believes it."

"Oh," said Emma. "I didn't know,"

"Don't tell anyone," Lexi said, "but I'm going to break up with him after the prom is over."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's really not a big deal. He's going away for college in the fall. It was going to happen sooner or later. We both knew it."

"I'm sorry to her that, I guess," said Emma. "Listen, I gotta go. We're going out to dinner to celebrate my dad's promotion."

"Okay. Don't forget to ask him?"

"Ask who what?"

"Your dad, if he'll dance with me."

"Oh, okay. Byes."

"Byes."