Fantasy Father Ch. 04

Story Info
Two bodies coupled as one. Two souls connected.
1.2k words
4.48
39.3k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four: Two bodies coupled as one. Two souls connected.

She was lying on her back on the hotel room bed―panties soaked with arousal and anticipation. Her father peeled off her scant underwear and climbed onto the bed. Emma spread her legs apart, exposing her sex, and offering herself up to him.

James began by leaving a trail of kisses up his daughter's smooth, silky, inner thighs. Starting just above her knees, Emma felt her father slowly, seductively working his way up towards her promised land. Goosebumps were goosebumping all over her body.

Emma was feeling emotions, sensations and an arousal she had never felt before. It was so incredibly intense that the instant her father's tongue brushed against her delicate, pink petals, her body tensed and she exploded into orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure rolled through her body. Emma was in heaven.

But James Andrews wasn't finished with his little girl yet; in fact, he was only getting started. Slowly, softly, skillfully he began pleasuring his daughter with his tongue and mouth―gradually building her up towards another crushing climax.

She started screaming and squirming every time her father's tongue flicked against her sensitive, swollen button. Emma's breathing was hard and fast; her heart was racing in her chest like an engine revving against the red line.

James seemed to sense Emma's desperate, growing urgency, and started pushing the pleasure―paying more and more attention to her throbbing, aching, little clit.

Daddy's affectionate attention was driving his little girl insane with arousal. The musky scent of her sex now permeated the air. Her moans, groans, and screams were echoing off the thick hotel room walls. Emma knew she was close; it wouldn't be long before she would be pushed over the edge and plunged once again into the delicious depths of ecstasy.

Emma grew silent and her body stiffened. "Oh Daddy! Oh my God!" she screamed out as a massive orgasm sent her body into convulsions.

*

James was standing at the edge of the bed, wiping her pleasure off of his chin while he watched his angel slowly floating back down to earth.

His arousal had returned and it didn't take Emma long to notice. "Daddy, you're hard again," his daughter said. "I wanna feel you inside me. I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me. Please!" she begged.

Without apprehension or hesitation, James climbed back onto the bed and aligned his desire with hers. Emma couldn't believe this was actually happening. Her deepest desire, her wildest, most impossible fantasy was about to come true.

It took James three tries before he was finally able to work the head of his cock into her pussy. Emma let out a loud, high-pitched squeal when he finally penetrated her.

Slowly, gently, deliberately, James pushed into her. "Wow, honey, you're awfully tight."

Lexi had told her that guys like girls who are tight, which made Emma resist the constant temptation to fuck herself with her toy. She wondered now if her plan had now backfired. "I'm sorry, Daddy."

James grinned. "You don't need to apologize, sweety. Does it hurt?"

The feeling she was feeling was a mixture of pleasure and pain. "A little, Daddy, but I'm okay."

"You need to let me know if it's too much, alright?"

"Okay. Just give me a minute to get used to it."

"Take as long as you need to, sweetie," her father told her. "There isn't any rush."

Emma had never felt anything as magical as this. Two bodies coupled as one. Two souls connected. Two lovers sharing their intimacy for the very first time. Emma wanted this moment, this feeling, to last forever. It was so emotional, so moving, so powerful that it drove her to tears.

"Honey, what's wrong?" her father asked. "Why are you crying?"

"I can't help it," Emma confessed. "I've never felt anything like this before. I love you so much, Daddy."

"I love you too, honey. You mean the world to me. You know that, don't you?"

"I know, Daddy, and you mean the universe to me. I can't believe this is really happening. Thank you so much, for everything. It's so incredible that you would do this for me."

"Honey, you know you're not the only one I'm doing this for, right?"

"I know, Daddy, and you don't know how happy that makes me feel, that you want this as much as I do."

Their bodies were tightly pressed together, motionless and still. The bond between them was stronger than anything either of them had ever felt before.

Inhibitions now abandoned, James began kissing his daughter again, but this time with passion and without regret. Their tongues began dancing a delicate, delicious, dance.

The pain Emma was feeling was gradually fading away; what was left behind was a feeling of fullness and desire. "I'm ready, Daddy," she told him.

Emma felt her father's thickness pull back and plunge back into her hungry little cunt―again and again, over and over, stretching her, filling her, fucking her.

Each time her father penetrated her, Emma felt a surge of pleasure course through her body. The tempo and momentum kept building as they discovered their secret, sexual rhythm.

James placed his hands on the inner part of Emma's knees, pinned them back against the bed, and started fucking his little girl harder and faster.

Emma was close to coming again when her father suddenly stopped and pulled out of her.

"Daddy, what's wrong?"

"I don't want to cum yet, honey," he said. "Let's switch positions. Why don't you get on top and I'll let you do the work."

She gave him a funny look. "Work?"

"You know what I mean. Daddy needs a little break, and I want to lay back and watch you get off. Will you do that for me, sweetie?"

"I'll do anything for you, Daddy."

Emma straddled her father and guided his pleasure back into hers. She started riding him―grinding his hard cock, fast and deep into her warm wetness.

Emma was crazed, like an animal in heat, devouring every inch of her daddy's desire. She felt her pelvic muscles tightening and started cumming on his cock.

When she had finished and calmed down, her father asked, "You came again, didn't you?"

Emma nodded.

"You cum a lot, don't you?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I can't help it."

James laughed. "That's not something you need to be sorry about, honey. It's a good thing, a beautiful thing."

"It is?"

"Yes, it's wonderful that you are able to fully experience your sexuality."

"Daddy, can I ask you something?"

"Anything, sweetie. What is it?"

"Can we do it doggie style?" she asked. "I want you to fuck me from behind and cum inside me, like in my fantasy."

"Fantasy?"

"It's complicated," Emma explained.

"Of course, honey, if that's what you want."

Emma pulled off his cock and obediently got down on her hands and knees in front of him. She let out a loud gasp when he reentered her.

Her father didn't waste any time. Once again, James started fucking her hard and rough. Emma was loving every minute of it. "It feels good, Daddy," she called back to him. "Don't stop. I like it. I need it. I want it!"

James was like a man possessed. He grabbed his daughter's slender hips and began to furiously pound his princess's little, pink pussy.

Emma turned her head back towards him. "Cum for me, Daddy. Please!"

He pushed hard one last time and held it there, buried deep inside her. Emma could feel his cock cumming inside of her and it felt amazing. Then she heard the familiar grunts she heard that very first night.

The End?