Fantasy Finally Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike asked Nick if he had any suggestions for the first step and Nick just laughed and said he was new to this game, so he'd just go along with what Mike came up with. Mike looked at me and said why don't we start with something that is pretty tame. He asked me to go up there and tie her wrists together and hook them to something above her head while she is standing. Then Nick and Mike would each get to go up there and grope her through her clothes above the waist for 3 minutes. I said ok and headed up the stairs to tell Linda. Although Linda does not like being tied up, she agreed.

At this point in the story, I will begin to share the details based on what Linda told me happened after the fact, since I was not able to observe them myself.

Nick was the first one to go up for the Step 1 - Above the waist groping through Linda's clothes. When Nick joined her in the bedroom, it was obvious that he was very nervous. Linda said that he was having a hard time looking directly at her and had his hands at his sides. She said after about a minute, she told him that it was ok and that she really wanted him to feel her breasts. So, Nick finally reached up and began to gently grope her tits through her halter top. Linda said he was very gentle and she even wondered to herself whether he's ever touched another girl's breasts before. He continued to be gentle and had begun to gently circle her nipples that were showing through her top with his index fingers when time ran out.

When Mike replaced Nick in the room, he immediately pulled down Linda's halter top, commenting that he'd eventually see her ripe tits anyways on one of the later steps. She was about to protest when he commented to her that her tits were not only far better than he had seen on any of the girls he had screwed, but he even thought that they were better that any he had seen in Playboy. Linda admitted to me that she was very much flattered by his remark and as a result let him grope her bare breasts. Mike was far from gentle as mauled her tits with his hands. He even slapped at her nipples to ensure they were fully perky before dropping his mouth to suck on her magnificent tits. While sucking on them he'd bite down on her nipples with his lips padding his teeth and move his head back causing her nipples to stretch before slipping loose. She commented to me that it surprised her that his roughness and cockiness actually seemed to get her more aroused. When his three minutes ran out, he pulled up her top and left the room with a big smirk on his face.

Downstairs, Mike said that Step 2 would be similar, but that it would be groping through her clothes below the waist. When I went to share this with Linda, I asked her if everything was ok as she looked a little flush. She said yes and that she couldn't wait to finish this up so her and I could have some fun.

Nick joined Linda in the room for Step 2 and was much more comfortable. He immediately went up to her, got down on his knees and started rubbing her long sexy legs. Nick was very gentle as he ran his hands up and down her well tanned legs. After doing this for the first few minutes and even gently kissing her legs, he asked Linda to turn around. She did and he moved his hands up to her incredible ass and began to gently grope it. Just as he was about to reach around to grope her pussy through her shorts, time ran out, so Nick thanked her and left the room.

When Mike entered the room, he immediately moved in to pull down Linda's shorts and panties, but she clamped her legs shut and said no. Mike protested and asked if he could at least remove her shorts to give him a better view of her sweet ass. Linda said ok, but only if he left her panties on. Mike then removed her terry cloth shorts revealing the sexy thong that she was wearing below it. He backed up a few steps and admired her lacy panties and her long sexy legs. Mike grabbed her by the waist and turned her so he could see her thong covered ass. He commented that she had an incredible ass, especially for someone her age and then slapped her hard across her left ass cheek. Linda whimpered a bit and asked him to please not do that again. Mike told her that he'd slap her tight ass if he wanted to, but for now was fine just taking in her long legs. He then started rubbing her legs from her feet to her hips, being sure to rub his fingers across her panty-covered pussy each time. With each pass up her legs and across her pussy Linda was slowly separating her legs further, so Mike knew it was having an effect on her. On his last pass up her legs, Mike noticed that her panties now had an obvious wet spot covering her aroused pussy. He asked her if all of this was getting her excited. When Linda replied not really, Mike told her he knew that it was and figured she be begging to be satisfied by Step 5. Then as time ran out he smacked her other ass cheek and told her she was definitely a MILF. Mike pulled her shorts back up and reminded her how amazing she looked.

For Step 3, Mike said that I could untie her hands, take off her top and that she should lay on the bed. They could then touch any bare skin or grope her through her shorts for 5 minutes. When I told Linda, she was relieved to be getting her hands untied and just wanted to get the next 3 steps done because she was extremely horny.

When Nick joined Linda in the room for Step 3, he told her she looked stunning and had amazing breasts. She thanked him as he began to grope her bare breasts. Nick continued to gently massage her breasts while rolling her very hard nipples between his fingers. His 5 minutes was almost up by the time he asked her if it would be ok for him to kiss her breasts. She said for someone so inexperienced, his combination of gently licking, sucking and rubbing her breasts was having a serious effect on her. When the time ran out, Nick again thanked her and left the room.

Not knowing what to expect next, Linda waited for Mike to make his way up the stairs and enter the room. When he did, he apologized for smacking her ass and said he realized a body like hers should be worshipped. She wasn't sure if it was a line or he meant it, so she thanked him. For the next 5 minutes, Mike acted much more like a gentle lover than an uncaring pig, as he gently rubbed her body and kissed her from her neck down to her toes. When he returned to work on her breasts with his mouth and right hand, he dropped his left hand between her legs to rub her covered pussy. Linda slowly began to grind her pussy against his hand as the time expired. Mike gave her right breast one final kiss and told her he'd be back.

When I met with Mike and Nick to discuss what Step 4 would be, I was shocked to hear that they wanted to make wax molds of Linda's tits, so that they could each have a souvenir. When I asked him how they would do that, Mike said that they would first lightly tie some rope around the base of Linda's tits. Next, they would spray some non-stick cooking spray onto each of her tits. After they had melted candle wax on the stove, they would then slowly pour it on each breast. The rope at the base of her tits would act as a barricade and after the wax was about a quarter inch thick, they'd let it dry before gently removing their molds. As he started to explain how they could eventually create permanent molds from these, I cut him off saying that I did not think that Linda would agree to it. Mike told me that he had done it to another girl and other than a little discomfort when the hot wax was first poured over her nipples, it worked great. I told him that I still did not think Linda would agree. He thought for a few seconds and said another option would be for her to give each of them a blow job for 5 minutes as Step 4. I reminded him that would go against one of her rules that she initially stated. Mike agreed, but said she did not say anything about doing anything that might create a little pain like the wax molds, so she could choose.

As I went to up the stairs to discuss this with Linda, I was not really sure how she'd react. Although I was sure she would not agree to the wax molds, I wasn't sure about the blow jobs. When I mentioned the wax mold, she quickly shot that down. I then said that they would be willing to each accept a 5 minute blow job instead. Linda commented that she bet they would, but that goes against her rules. When I explained that they knew that, but that since she did not mention anything what would not allow the wax molds as a step, that this was a compromise. She said that she was fine with the blow jobs, but would rather give them hand jobs, so she wanted me to check if they would accept that instead. I gave her a passionate kiss and went back downstairs to discuss with the guys. On my way down there, I was so turned on by the thought of her giving these guys head, that I decided not even to mention her hand job compromise. When I got downstairs and said that she had agreed to the five minute blow jobs, they high fived each other. As Nick was heading up the stairs, I told him that since there was some question as to whether it would be a blow job or the wax molds, that he just needed to tell her that they agreed with the blow jobs. Mike looked at me and said that he could not believe that Nick was going to get his first head experience from someone as hot as Linda.

Nick entered the bedroom and told Linda that they had agreed to the blow jobs, so as far as Linda knew, I had offered them the hand job alternative, but they had rejected it. Nick, not knowing what to do next, just stood a few feet from the bed. Linda sat up and asked him to walk over to the bed. She then unbuttoned his shorts and slid his shorts and boxers down to his ankles. As Nick was stepping out of his shorts, Linda admired his young stiff cock. It was only about seven inches long and about average thickness, but it pointed straight out. She gently grabbed his balls with her left hand, while she rubbed the underside of his cock with her right hand. Nick was having a hard time keeping his balance, so Linda suggested he sit on the bed next to her. From there, Linda lowered his mouth on Nick's cock while still gently working his balls with her left hand. She continued giving Nick head over the next few minutes alternating between fast short strokes on the tip of his cock and slow long strokes almost getting his entire cock in her mouth. Although it only seemed like seconds to Nick and Linda, the 5 minutes was up and Mike was knocking on the door that it was his turn. Just as Linda pulled her mouth off of Nick's cock, he came with 3 bursts of cum that landed up the left side of Linda's body. Nick apologized, quickly put his shorts on and left the room.

When Mike came in and saw Linda wiping the cum off her body, he shook his head and told her that Nick was so lucky to get his first blow job from someone as hot as Linda. It then dawned on Linda that Nick very well may be a virgin. Mike did not need any instructions as he quickly removed his shorts revealing his cock of about 6 inches and average girth. He walked over to the bed and told her that she had better get started, because he's not a virgin, so it's going to take more time for her to be able to taste his load. She reached out and grabbed his cock and tried to move him onto the bed, but Mike refused. Instead he told Linda to lay on the bed with her head hanging just over the edge so he could feed his cock to her. Linda did as Mike requested and within seconds, he was pushing his cock into Linda's mouth. Linda had a couple fingers around the base of Mike's cock to keep from chocking on it when he pushed in. Mike got into a steady rhythm of driving his cock into her mouth while massaging her breasts. Linda sensed that Mike was on the verge of coming, so she reached around with her free hand and gently tapped him on his balls to keep him from shooting his load. At that point the five minutes was up, so Mike reluctantly got dressed with a sac full of cum that was still waiting to be released. Linda teased him that maybe he'll be able to jerk himself off in Step 5 for relief.

When Mike returned downstairs, Nick was still telling me how incredible it was to have cum for the first time with a girl, and it happened to be my wife after she gave him an amazing blow job. Nick asked Mike if he came, and Mike said he was about to fill her throat and the bitch slapped his sac to keep him from shooting his load. Both Nick and I laughed at the playboy's inability to get off. When I asked Mike what the fifth and final step would be. He looked at me and said that he's never seen a better set of tits, so he would really like to do the wax molds, especially since Nick was able to shoot his load. However, if Linda is unwilling to the wax molds, then Step 5 could be that they could dry hump her through her panties for 10 minutes. I told him that I would try to sway her to do the wax molds, but suspected she would again refuse. When I got to the bedroom to ask Linda her preference, she first asked me if Nick was a virgin. I told her he was and presented the options to Linda. She said she could not believe that Nick was still a virgin as good looking as he is. In terms of the choice for Step 5, she did not hesitate to say that she would let them dry hump her through her panties for 10 minutes each, but as soon as they were both done, they'd need to leave so her and I could have some fun. I explained that to Mike and Nick and they both agreed and thanked me for sharing my sexy wife with them.

Linda had taken her shorts off, so the only thing she was wearing when Nick returned to the bedroom was her thong panties. Nick removed his shorts and shirt and climbed onto the bed. Realizing that this too would be new to Nick, Linda reached for his cock and gently guided his body until he was hovering over her. She explained to him that he should line up his cock over her panties and gently move it back and forth. After a few minutes, Nick had gotten into a steady rhythm. Linda mentioned to him that if he'd like he can also fondle or kiss her breasts as he was doing it. As Nick lowered his mouth onto Linda's heaving breasts, he momentarily lost his steady stroke sliding his cock across Linda's panty-covered pussy, but gradually regained it.

The gentleness that Nick was showing was really having an effect on Linda. She started asking herself if it would really be so bad if she let him fuck her. Torn between never letting anyone else fuck her besides me, she finally concluded that I had fucked another woman before meeting Linda, so she could kind of rationalize that if this young virgin asked her to let him fuck her that she probably could. Nick realized that his time was almost up, so he got up the courage to ask Linda if he could please just stick his cock inside her once, so he could see what it feels like. The timing was perfect for Nick, as the last little voice in Linda's head was telling her that it would be ok because then she and I would have each fucked two people in our lives. She looked at Nick and told him that she really wanted to feel him inside her too. So she reached down and moved her panties to the side. As Nick brought his cock forward, she guided his virgin cock into the pussy that had only previously had my cock in it. Nick slowly pushed all the way in and stayed there for a few seconds. Linda squeezed the inner walls of her pussy to hold in this new cock. As both of them enjoying this wonderfully different sensation, we announced that time was up and Mike headed up the stairs. Nick pulled out and was about to climb off the bed when Linda asked him to please push it in one more time. Nick was happy to oblige as he lowered himself back on to Linda and pushed his cock into her waiting pussy. Once he got it fully in, Linda whispered to him to pull it out a little over half way and push it back in. He did and she whispered again. Linda was about to tell him to do it again when Mike knocked on the door waiting for his chance to enjoy Step 5.

Nick put his clothes back on and opened the door. But rather than Mike just walking in, Nick and Mike talked softly outside the door before Mike joined Linda in the bedroom. Mike looked at Linda and said that Nick had just told him that she let him fuck her, so he was expecting the same. Linda told Mike he'd have to be satisfied with dry humping her because that was all she'd let him do to her. He reluctantly agreed as he undressed and climbed onto the bed. Mike started by dropping his mouth onto Linda's right breast, while his hand dropped to Linda's pussy. He gently rubbed her very damp and engorged pussy while circling her right nipple with his tongue. Mike felt what he thought may have been the first quivering of an orgasm coming on for Linda, so he moved his cock above her pussy lips and began to dry hump her. Mike's experience was definitely paying off as Linda's breathing picked up and she closed her eyes. He decided to enjoy the incredible view as he propped himself up on his arms and looked down at my wife's perfect body as his cock crossed back and forth over her pussy lips.

Mike decided to press his luck and reached down with his hand to initially start rubbing Linda's clit, but then he slid her panties to the side allowing him to dry hump her skin to skin. That improved the sensation that both Mike and Linda were feeling, but rather than just push his cock into her, Mike asked her if he could please fuck her. She thought for a second before responding yes, but only in her ass. That was fine with Mike because the thought of getting to fuck her incredible ass was a turn on too. Linda rolled over and got on her hand and knees. As Mike moved in between Linda's legs, Linda dropped her hand to pussy to guide him into her ass, while blocking her pussy. Rather than returning her hand, she instead moved it to her clit, so she could finger herself as Mike was fucking her ass. Mike got into a nice steady rhythm and reached around to grab Linda's perfect swaying tits to allow him to pull her back onto him for maximum penetration of her ass. Linda and Mike were both approaching orgasms as their speed picked up forcing Linda to put her hand back down to maintain balance. With Linda grinding her ass back and forth and Mike thrusting his cock in and out, they got out of sync resulting in Mike's cock slipping out of Linda's ass. In the urgency to get it back in, Mike ended up thrusting it into Linda's pussy. Both of them realized it right away, but neither of them wanted to stop now. Mike continued to pound Linda's pussy from behind as she rocked her body into every thrust. Within a minute, Linda was having an orgasm while Mike was shooting a full load of cum deep into my wife's pussy. From downstairs we announced that the time was up and Mike thanked Linda for being the best fuck he's ever had.

Rather than joining us as I said good night to the guys, Linda jumped into the shower to clean up. Mike and Nick thanked me again for sharing the hottest MILF on the planet, as they left our cabin. When Linda joined me on the bed from the shower she sat next to me and began giving me the details of what happened on each step. Not even realizing I had done it, I at some point had taken my cock out and was rubbing it while Linda was sharing what happened. By the time she was giving me the details of Step 5, she had replaced my hand with hers on my cock and had me shooting my load within seconds of finishing the details of her getting fucked. She looked me in the eyes and wanted to be sure I was ok with it. I nodded towards the stream of my cum that had shot down the bed and said I guess I am. Linda laughed and thanked me and then potentially gave me the best news yet. Since she ended up getting two cocks in her, technically she has now fucked one more person than I have, so when we get back home, she promised that we would work to find a hot young girl to have a threesome with us. That was enough to stiffen my cock right back up and I enjoyed getting to fuck the hottest MILF on the planet myself. I will be sure to tell the story of our upcoming threesome too.

12