Fantasy Fingers

Story Info
Masturbation fantasy after a phone message.
821 words
4
57k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cool summers night when I received his message on my phone. Listening to his words made my stomach flip and the butterflies were fighting to get out. His deep voice always had a way of affecting me deep down inside, he could have read the dictionary from cover to cover and I would have listened.

Walking into my bedroom, stripping off the sweaty clothing I was wearing and slipping into a cool silk nightgown. Heading to my favorite chair I began daydreaming about the voice on the other end of the phone. My legs slightly parted, my hand resting on the outside of my thigh. Closing my eyes and envisioning one of many fantasies I have had about him.

Hearing the door creak open, my heart skipping a beat. No one comes in here without knocking first. Wondering whom it is I head towards the front hallway. It is dark and I can barely see, afraid to turn on the light for fear of what I might see. The door is closed and I listen closely. Nothing. I spin on my heals and turn around. A forceful hand goes over my mouth and pushes me towards the living room.

Sitting in the comfort of my own chair, my finger tracing the outline of my lips as I fantasize about this man.

Bending me over the couch his hand between my shoulder blades holding me down. His other hand snakes under my nightgown. “No panties tonight? Were you expecting me?” I hear his voice and in an instant I melt. It is the voice of the man on my phone. At once my lips swell and I become moist.

My fingers becoming slick even though I have not reached inside. My eyes closed, lost in my daydreams.

He presses his front against my back I can feel his swelled bulge hitting me between my cheeks. His mouth next to my ear, his hot breath rushing across my face. Parting my legs with his own feet, they are about hip distance apart, wide enough to give him a good view of my freshly shaven lips. Sliding his hand downward, slipping two fingers into the slick slit.

My own fingers mimicking the actions of my daydream. Brushing over my clit, sending a wave of excitement through me. Spreading my fingers opening up letting the cool air rush between them.

His fingers part opening me. Toying with me, he begins to rub up and down, as if claiming his territory. He dips his forefinger into my wetness.

My own fingers following his lead, slowly sliding in. Moving back and forth in slow motions. I can hear the wet noises being made by my fingers. Slipping a second finger next to the first. Expanding to accommodate the thickness.

With two fingers deep inside me he leans forward whispering in my ear. “You are so tight for just these two fingers, imagine what my cock would do to you.” I hear myself moan out. It seems like it came fro another person, not sounding like any noise I normally make. Moving quickly in and out. His fingers sliding deeply inside, twisting slightly as he reaches his top knuckle.

My chest heaving as I play with myself. One hand two fingers deep, the other holding my lips wide open. Pleasuring myself thinking of this fantasy.

His fingers moving quicker and quicker.

My own fingers keeping up the pace.

“Since I can’t really fuck you I am going to let you know what it would be like. Think of my fingers as my cock. I know you want to feel it inside you. I know you fantasize about it. So thick, stretching you, feeling it deep inside.” His fingers moving faster and faster as he talks. “ Mmmmm…you would love to have me fucking you.” His breath hot against my cheek. His lips tugging on my earlobe.

I can feel my stomach clenching as my first orgasm takes over. My heart in my throat and my breath held. The warm sticky juices coating my fingers.

“That’s it baby, cum for me. Cum all over my cock. Think of this as my big thick cock.” His fingers ramming deep and hard against me. My pelvic bone being punched by his knuckles. “Yes baby, cum, all over my fingers. Mmmmm…I wish I was cumming in you too…my hot thick cum splashing into you…my cock jumping with each spurt.” His pelvis grinding against his hand which is hidden inside.

My fingers still thrusting fast and deep, continuing their assault through my orgasm. Quickly bringing me to another but smaller orgasm. My fantasy quickly disappeared and I was left to collect myself. My breathing returning to a normal pace as my fingers still danced in the drenched pool I had created. Smiling to no one at all when I pressed the button on my phone to save his message.