Fantasy Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed against him, trying to find some relief, and felt him press back roughly. As he moved to the other breast to repeat the torture, I moved my hands to his hips, yanking him desperately towards me, needing that hard smack from his firm flesh against my aching clit. He let me have only a few solid smacks before he moved away and out of my grasp. I whined at the loss, not caring about anything but finally relieving this ache that had grown out of control over the last few hours. I lightly scratched his arms and back as I tried to pull him back to me, but he still escaped my attempts and kissed his way down my stomach and lower.

In anticipation, I reached above my head and grabbed hold of the top of the seat, holding on for the sweetest ride to ecstasy. My entire body was strung tight; my back arched and hips thrusting out to meet the hot mouth that suddenly latched on to my achingly engorged clit. I screamed as he pulled my clit into his mouth, sucking strongly for a few moments before flicking it with his tongue. He sealed that magnificent mouth over my center, sucking and flicking wildly, making me moan and twitch uncontrollably.

Every atom of my being was focused on that nub of pleasure until suddenly it was gone. I spread my legs wider then moaned when I felt that delicious tongue thrust into my sopping hole. My whole body convulsed with the strength of the orgasm that suddenly rocked me, my hips thrusting wildly into his face as he continued to fuck me with his tongue.

Our audience forgotten, the plane forgotten, the whole fucking world was forgotten as I screamed again as the second wave crested over me. He growled erotically and I opened my eyes to see my juices spew forth onto his waiting tongue, dripping down his chin. The sight rocked me to my core and I begged him for more, the tremors of my orgasms still quivering the inner muscles of my dripping cunt.

"Please Chad! Fuck me! Now!" I rasped wildly. "Please! Fuck me! Please!"

I ripped my hands from the seat as I reached for him, desperate to feel him inside me. Finally, FINALLY, he moved up my body and took my lips in a ferocious kiss. As his tongue penetrated my eager mouth, he rammed his cock deep into my waiting pussy. Although I was more than ready for him, he stretched me to the limits and I loved it.

His hands fisted in my hair and I grabbed hold of his tight ass and he started to pound my hips into the soft seat with every strong thrust. I met each of his movements with my own, the slapping sounds of our sweaty flesh connecting reverberating in my ears. He pulled my legs over his shoulders, scooting me farther down the chair so my ass was hanging over the edge and my back bent even further. His weight pressed down on me and I felt him reach that much further into my hot core.

Our mouths tore apart and the sound of his deep growl tore through the cabin. I let out an answering scream as I succumbed to the fresh orgasm slamming against me. He continued to slam deep into me as I rode the wave, though I was nowhere near done with him.

"OOOOOOH! YESSSS...." I chanted. "Fuck me Chad!"

"You're so gooood!" Chad replied breathlessly. "Fuck... baby! I... can't... stop."

"No! Don't stop! Fuck me! Harder!"

"Oh God..." He growled as he increased the driving thrusts of his glorious cock, slamming almost painfully into my cervix.

My nails dug into his ass as he suddenly bit into my neck. My mouth opened in a silent scream as yet another orgasm hit me, my body arching wildly against his. This time he followed me as my tightly clenched inner walls milked his cock.

"FUCK!!" He groaned. "Not yet..."

I felt him shoot his hot seed deep into my eager cunt, felt his body jerk stiffly against me. My own body was jerking madly, nearly throwing him off me. He thrust a few more times before coming to a shuddering halt on top of me. Seconds later he moved off me, pulling me with him as he rested back onto his knees. Our bodies still joined, we wrapped our arms around each other and waited for our breathing to even out. His hands held me tenderly, one stroking my hair and face. My own hands traced unintelligible patterns over his back and shoulders.

"That was fucking incredible." He finally said blissfully, his breath ruffling my hair.

"Yes," I sighed. "It certainly was."

"Can I see you again once we land?" He asked with a boyishly hopeful tone.

"I'd like that, Chad." I smiled into his eyes, truly happy.

I felt him stiffen and pull away slightly. The light in his eyes dimmed a bit and I frowned in worry.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I just realized something." He said with the oddest note in his voice.

"What?" I replied anxiously. When he didn't immediately respond I asked again, "What is it Chad?"

"I need to ask you something, and I don't want you to hate me for it." The tone of his voice shot straight to my heart and I started to panic.

"What?"

"What's...uh..." He began slowly, then rushed forward. "What's your name?"

The End

12