Fantasy Flight to Sydney (Dave's story)

Story Info
Dave dreams of flying to Sydney to meet Kelly.
1.7k words
3.33
19.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly,

Last night as I slept I dreamt that I had got on a plane and was making the voyage down to Sydney to meet you, at long last. The plane was completely full of beautiful, hot, horny, women. I was the only guy onboard. Even the flight crew and stewards were all women. Once we were in the air things really began to turn nasty quickly. The female pilot announced that we were now on autopilot and that the classes could now start.

The stewards all got up and stood where they usually make the "what-to-do-in-case-of-emergency" speech. But instead they started stripping each other until they were completely naked! They took their time though, helping each other out of their clothes, kissing and touching, stroking their pussies and breasts, rubbing their backs and asses. I can't tell you how horny that made me and the other women on the flight. A few moans and gasps could be heard.

Then the lights dimmed and a screen came down in front, like they were going to show us a movie but instead a picture of you came on the screen! And a title card - Juicy Kelly 101. The pilot, now naked too, of course, explained that this was a class on what to do if ever they were lucky enough to get a chance to fuck the hottest girl in Australia! Now I knew that's exactly what I was going to do the second I got there but I kept quiet and watched what would happen. The pilot, Amy, who I guess was the instructor also, was tall, dark haired with big tits and had a pussy shaved in novelty fashion like a "!" Her partner was Lynn, who looked passably like you but without your wonderful glow.

Now, in typical, dream logic, the plane really didn't look like a plane anymore but more like a university lecture hall. Amy and Lynn and three other naked women were on the floor where the professor usually stands and the passengers were seated like students. Amy said that this was just a basic class and that another one showing the use of toys would be held at a latter date. The first lesson would be foreplay.

Amy took Lynn in her arms and started frenching her. Lynn responded enthusiastically, putting her hands around Amy's neck. As they kissed, Amy began stroking Lynn big breasts, playing with the nipples and tugging at them. Lynn groaned her encouragement and pulled her closer. Now the other girls on stage - Wendy, Rachel, and Cathy - started doing the same thing but as a threesome. They were all touching and tonguing and kissing each other. Pushing their tits together and getting their nipples hard by rubbing them together. Lynn meanwhile had started licking and sucking on Amy's breasts, taking them into her mouth and covering them in her saliva. Amy still continued to play with Lynn's breasts as well.

Now this was having quite an effect on the audience, me included. All of the 100 or so women turned to each other and started duplicated what they were seeing happen on stage. They all began to undress one another, sometimes in groups of 2 or 3, and I know I saw a ten-some forming in the far corner. Jackets were discarded, shirts and blouses unbuttoned and removed, Bra's were unhooked and unclipped revealing a sea of tit flesh. Skirts and pants and dresses were wriggled over hips and left to drop to the floor. Panties of all shapes and description were pulled off and the smell of a hundred wet pussies filled the air. Everyone was now naked.

That included myself. I was strangely detached from what was happening around me. Nobody was paying any attention to me and I was fine with that. These women were just fantasising about fucking you, I knew I soon would be. I won't tell you that I didn't jerk myself off as this lesbian orgy took place around me because I did. I stroked my cock as I watched these women do to each other what they really wanted to do with you.

Back on stage Amy and Lynn had gone a little further and were now petting each others pussies to get them nice and juicy. Amy pushed Lynn onto her back and spread her cunt lips open. She licked all around her slit, snaking her tongue this way and that. Lynn twitched at her touch. "Fuck me, Kelly, fuck me!" she moaned.

Next to them Wendy, Rachel, and Cathy had moved into a triangle position, mouths-to-pussies, so that no one would be left out. The same thing was happening all around me: from 69's on up to that big ten-person fuck, women were eating each other out all around the room, all moaning the sane thing: "Fuck me, Kelly, fuck me!"

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see you, my sweet, standing naked behind me, ready. "listen," I said "They all want you."

"That's just foreplay. I'm ready for lesson two: your hard cock" You respond.

You take my hand as I pull you down to me, taking your mouth with my own - our tongues lashing frantically together. Squashing your big tits with their erect nipples against me. I love kissing you this way. You begin kissing and licking your way down to my waiting cock, pausing only to tease my own nipples with your tongue. It's feels great. You reach my cock and taunt me be playing with it first. Licking all round from ballsack to head, again and again. One of your hands is working on your juicy cunt and clit while you do this, not wanting to be left out. Finally you take me in your mouth, into your silky wet warmth. "UHHHHH!" I've wanted this for so long. But I don't want to peak without you so I slde off the seat onto the floor, my cock never leaving your mouth, and make my face available to you. You straddle my head and I see your pussy lips just over me. Like the Gates to the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. I pull them apart and begin to lick you up and down, fingers reaching for, then finding the nub of your clit. You sit down harder on my face, grinding your cunt against it. I feel your hand paying with my sack.

I pull you apart wider and push my tongue deep into your glistening hole, thrashing it around. I feel you, more than hear you, moan around my cock. I can feel my asshole tighten and the internal piping getting ready. I tongue you faster, getting two fingers inside you and my hand dances across your clit. "OOOOHHHHHHHH!" you moan as your orgasm ripples through your body. "I'M CUMMMMMMMING, HUN!" I shout to give you a quick warning. My cock convulses inside your mouth, filling it with my hot cum. Some of it already dribbling from the corners of your mouth. I feels your pussy spasm around my fingers and tongue and you flood me with your pussy juice. I lick up as much as I cum but there's so much.

I get an idea and patting your back, we separate. I look around and spot two women nearby 69-ing. "Think they're ready for lesson three? You need a good cleaning. So do I." I say. We are both covered in sweat, cum, and pussy juice. You nod your approval and approach them. you get their attention and I see that it is Misty and Ulana from your tennis story. So that explains why my dreams are so hot and nasty tonight. Your story must have really affected me.

We stand in a tight circle at first, hugging and kissing each other. We even share a four-way kiss, pressing our tongues together. Then Ulana and Misty stand in front of you and I walk behind you, making you the centre of out attention. Misty starts licking my cum off your face, running her tongue along your cheeks and inside your mouth. She rubs her pert tits against your big ones, her nipples teasing yours. Ulana, on her knees, is licking all around your thighs and pussy, lapping up your love fluid. I stand behind you slowing moving my newly hard cock up and down between your ass cheeks. My hands move to finger Misty's ass while you play with her clit and pussy.

We stay like that for a while gently moaning as pleasure on another but soon I want to put my cock in your pussy again and poor Ulana has to left to frig and fingerfuck her cunt all by herself. I tell Misty and Ulana to sit on top of each other so you can finger and eat them both out while I fuck you pussy from behind. They love it. Ulana sits on Misty so that her bigger tits can be free to swing and bounce. I bend you over and push my hard-on into your wet puss. I know your hands will be busy so with one if work your clit and with the other I fondle your tits. Ulana's cunt is on top of Misty's and you go to work on both of them. You concentrate on their slits only, Misty is rubbing Ulana's clit and vice-versa. You pull one then the other open, giving them both a good lashing. Back and forth, then using three fingers to fuck the one you're not tonguing. Ulana and Misty start moaning like the horny sluts they are at your expert ministrations. Their moaning starts you doing it and you begin to work harder, faster. Ulana's and Misty's hands are flying over each other's clits.

Ulana and Misty are the first to cum. A Niagra Falls of girl juice flows out of both of their cunts, spayring your face and running down to the floor. I work your clit a lttle harder and pop you off seconds later. "OOOHHHH!!!!" you cry out, clenching your pussy around my cock causing it to spurt as I join you in orgasm.

I awoke with a shock, reaching for you, the dream had beeen that vivid. But you weren't there, all that was left was a wet spot of cum on my sheets. I'm sure this was just the first of many such dreams I'll have about you in the months to come.

I'd better get used to them.