Fantasy For a Friend No. 01

Story Info
A misbehaving pet is punished with a knife.
1.8k words
4.08
13.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ursinus
Ursinus
19 Followers

Author's Note: This is the first in a series of stories I wrote for a friend of mine on request. She's a fair bit kinkier than myself, and as such, they're harsher than some of my other stories. I hope you enjoy them.

*

She knew she shouldn't be doing it, but she just couldn't help herself. He had been gone three days already, and that last teasing phone call hadn't helped either. (He hadn't even let her touch herself!) He wouldn't be home until tomorrow, so she figured she could get away with it, just this once. Scanning the website, she quickly found her favorite: rape porn. She trailed one hand down her naked stomach as the scene started, two men throwing a woman to the floor roughly. Something about the fact that she could be punished for this turned her on even more, and she began to rub her slit as the men began to use the woman's mouth and cunt. Rubbing herself harder and faster as the scene went on, ready to release three days of tension, she had just started to put two fingers on her clit when she heard the door shut.

No one else had a key... he must be back early! There was no way out of it now, it was obvious what she had been up to by her nakedness, sticky hand and flushed face. Hoping to at least minimize the damage, she quickly turned off the monitor and jumped away from the computer, kneeling on the floor, head down as she waited for him. It wasn't until she saw his shoes and legs in front of her that she realized she hadn't turned off the sound in her panic. Calls of "fuck yeah, take it bitch" and the woman's increasing moaning still came from the speakers.

Though she couldn't see his face, she could practically feel him glaring down at her, somewhere between anger and disappointment. "You couldn't even make it three days, slut? If I had been gone a week, I might have expected something like this, but I really hoped for better." Her face grew an even brighter red out of embarrassment and shame, though she noticed her pussy was still wet. "Stay there." She could hear him moving around, turning the monitor back on, starting the video over. "Now, get on your hands and knees so you can see the monitor." Too ashamed to argue and knowing better than to speak without permission when she was already in such trouble, she did as he ordered, watching the rape scene unfold yet again. The thought (and sight, and sounds) sent a jolt between her legs, and she had to resist the urge to continue touching herself.

"Sir, I'm so sorry, I should have behaved, it won't hap-" she was cut off by a loud crack and the sudden pain of a hard slap across her ass.

"Don't you dare speak again until I allow it. No, I'll need to punish you severely for this. Watching porn and masturbating without permission? You're right, it won't happen again, because you'll remember this for a long time." He grinned. "Of course, knowing you, you're looking forward to all this." Her head dipped a bit lower and her face became hotter than she thought possible -- of course, he was right.

She heard him pick up something and move to stand behind her, though as far as she could tell he was still fully clothed. Had she been able, she would have seen a massive tenting of his pants: the view of his naked pet on all fours in front of him (and her glorious ass), obeying every order, so ready to make up for her mistakes... what could be more appealing?

"I think I'll use one of your favorite punishments today, pet. You've... earned it, so to speak." A slight shiver went up her spine as her mind raced to guess exactly what he meant. Raping her and using every hole until she begged for him to stop? Flogging her ass until it would be red for days? Restraining her completely, denying her any movement or control of the situation? Before she could figure it out, she felt the cool, sharp edge of a blade travel down her spine slowly, too light to cut into her skin. She even arched slightly into it, unable to control herself, though he was careful not to let her cut herself by the motion.

"After the third cut, you may talk," he said, his grin even more devious than it was before. She let out a small breath and did her best to relax, her entire body keyed up -- and surprisingly horny -- as she waited for her punishment to begin.

He didn't make her wait long, as she soon felt the blade slide across her right shoulder blade. It was a shallow cut, and the blade was sharp enough that it didn't hurt much, so it was hard to tell if her wince was more out of pain or pleasure. She let out a gasp as he finished and pulled the knife back, dipping his head to lick the blood for a moment before starting the next one just a few inches lower, and now she groaned and could barely keep from moving as he cut her back. He left that one alone, moving the blade to the other shoulder and letting it drag along her skin, not cutting yet. He enjoyed teasing her -- after all, she couldn't speak until he finished this one. Not that that meant this was the last one by any means. Finally, when he heard a sort of mewling whine of desperation, he did the last cut, dragging it a bit longer but keeping it shallow and careful not to actually hurt her. She felt some of her own wetness drip down her leg as she sighed and whimpered happily, reveling in the combination of pain and pleasure. In fact, she enjoyed it so much, she almost forgot that she was allowed to speak now, and with that realization also came the thought that she desperately, desperately needed something in her pussy.

"Please, sir," she whined. "Please, please please."

"Please what, pet?" He grinned, lying the blade flat against her skin as he decided where to start the fourth cut. "You know you have to be more specific than that." He let the knife glide across her back, blood slowly welling behind it.

"Mmm," she moaned, having trouble concentrating through the sensations. "Puh-please... please fuck me!"

"Oh?" He asked mockingly, driving the knife just a touch deeper before pulling it away and kissing at the wound. "What makes you think you deserve my cock? A slut who misbehaves as badly as you might be waiting a few more days to be fucked." He was rock hard, of course, but wanted to drag this out. If he gave in to his impulses, she'd never learn her lesson, after all.

"Please sir," she moaned again, gasping, "please, use me, fuck me, do anything to me, I don't care, just please please please, I need it, I want it, give me something..."

"Anything, pet?" He asked, grinning. "Are you sure you really want that?" The knife moved to another spot on her right shoulder blade, not cutting yet, interested in her answer.

She was so overwhelmed with sensation she could hardly decide if she wanted him to cut her again or not, as her pussy flowed. "Yes, please, please, anything, anything..." Had she been less desperate, she might have hung her head in shame, but she needed it far too badly to care at this point.

He grinned and withdrew the knife, setting it aside. "Oh, I'll give you exactly what you've earned then, you slut." She felt something hard against her pussy -- a dildo? He began to slide it in slowly, and she felt it get wider as it went in, stretching her lips. She groaned and mewled as he pushed the toy deeper into her, wetting it with her juices. She realized it must be a butt plug and closed her eyes, trying to relax and breathe in anticipation of what was coming.

Once he was satisfied it was well lubricated with her juices (not that that took long, in the state she was in), he pulled the plug out and slid it along her crack, lining it up with her back entrance. "Remember, slut, you begged for this." He slowly slid the plug into it, letting her adjust to the thinner portion before pushing further, forcing the wider section past her muscles as gently as possible. Punishment or not, he didn't want to actually hurt his pet, and he knew she'd love it once she adjusted. She sighed, breathing deeply and moaning occasionally as he pressed it in, finally letting out a long sigh when the plug bottomed out and stopped moving in her.

"What do you say, pet?"

She groaned at the continued teasing -- her ass was beginning to loosen and feel pleasure, but she still needed something in her cunt. "Thank you, sir, for plugging my ass. Please, please fuck this slut's pussy? Please?"

He grinned, satisfied. "Good girl." With that, he quickly freed his hardness, grabbed her hips and slammed into her, easily sinking his full length into her warmth with one thrust. She arched and threw her head back in a scream at the sudden intrusion, but it felt so, so good. He began to fuck her hard and fast, mercilessly, his hips bumping against the butt plug and driving it deeper to stimulate her even further. Soon he was grunting and breathing heavily behind her, her own breath fast and ragged, interrupted by whines, whimpers, groans, sighs, moans and other noises of pleasure. Both had lost the capacity to think in their passion. The most coherent thing out of her mouth was "fuck, fuck, oh god yes, fuck me, mmm, fufufuck!"

Soon she came, the combination of lingering pain, the butt plug and his hard cock in her depths too much. She screamed and thrashed around him, nearly blacking out by the end. He did his best to control her with his hands on her hips, her orgasm quickly setting off his own, pumping deep into her as he thrust. With all the stimulation (and three days of waiting), he had cum to spare, and his orgasm went on almost as long as hers did. Finally her body gave up, overwhelmed by pleasure, and she collapsed under him.

A few minutes later she woke up, lying on her stomach on the bed, with a feeling of supreme relaxation and satisfaction. Every muscle felt like it had lost all tension. She realized he was cleaning and bandaging the cuts on her back, and nestled into the pillow, calm and happy.

Ursinus
Ursinus
19 Followers