Fantasy For a Friend No. 02

Story Info
On a pet's birthday, she enjoys bindings and a knife.
1.3k words
4.31
11.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ursinus
Ursinus
19 Followers

Author's Note: This is the second in a series of stories I wrote for a friend of mine on request. She's a fair bit kinkier than myself, and as such, they're harsher than some of my other stories. I hope you enjoy them.

*

She stood, wrists shackled to the wall above her head. Blindfolded and head slightly hung, she smiled slightly as she felt the cum drying on her face: he had already had her kneel before him as he masturbated onto her. She gasped and arched against the wall as she felt two fingers graze across her pussy, despite having hardly been touched every nerve was on fire.

"Please sir?"

He grinned at her desperation, though she couldn't see it. "Be patient, pet. You know you'll enjoy it when it comes." His fingers pressed a bit deeper, though they didn't quite enter her, and she gasped again. Her eyes flew open behind the blindfold, however, when she felt something cold and metal against her cheek. Could it be...?

"Happy birthday, pet." She smiled, leaning slightly into the knife (the dull side, perhaps fortunately) and sighing happily. Of course, she could never ask for such treatment, that would be inappropriate. But he knew just what she wanted regardless. "Now, let me bring you pleasure." The knife continued to glide down her face, along the side of her neck, now the sharp edge was carefully edging down her shoulder. His fingers had retreated for a moment, but returned, one slowly slipping into her wet cunt, almost teasingly. Her breath quickened as the blade trailed down her collarbone, his lips trailing up her shoulder to meet her neck as the finger inside her stopped at the second knuckle, pumping just that short length in and out ever so slowly. She whimpered, but resisted the urge to beg, obeying his order for patience.

She was rewarded soon enough as the knife continued to glide down to her breast, flicking the nipple with the tip lightly before placing it in a good spot to cut: fleshy enough to take it, low enough to be hidden while it healed. As he began the slow cut, careful not to go too deep, his second finger joined the first, both fingers plunging into her. The conflicting sensations drove her wild, and she moaned loudly. He grinned again, "and I'm just getting started, too."

The cut finished, he pulled the blade back, his fingers continuing to thrust into her. The pace was still slow, he had no intent to make her cum so soon, but they were no longer teasing, more like a pleasant building-up. His mouth dipped to the new cut, tongue lapping at it before his lips wrapped around the area, sucking and drinking gently. She let out a low breath, arching into his touch, when she felt the knife pressed against her lips gently. Gratefully, she darted her tongue out to taste herself, though they were both careful to avoid cutting her.

When he was done suckling at the cut, he withdrew the knife as well, though the two fingers continued to lazily pump in and out of her soaking pussy. "Are you enjoying yourself, pet?"

"Y-yes, sir..." Her response was a bit flustered, considering the pleasure and frustration building in her. "May... may I have more, please?"

"Of course, pet." He set the knife aside for the moment, dropping to his knees in front of her. Arms shackled above her, legs spread open for him, she was completely available. It was perfect. A third finger joining the first two, gently, his tongue began to lap at the outside of her lips around his fingers. As her breathing sped up even further, he moved higher, flicking the tip against her clit lightly. She groaned and whimpered, and he wrapped his lips around her button, his three fingers increasing their pace and curling inside her, his tongue moving more and more rapidly. He let his teeth just barely graze her clit, and it was almost more than she could bear. A few more strokes of his tongue and thrusts in her pussy and she came loudly, moaning and bucking slightly against the wall. He kept moving quickly to her peak, then slowed down his fingers and tongue as she came down, gently letting her relax with just the slightest brush of his tongue against her pussy to lengthen her pleasure. Her body slumped somewhat against the wall, head hung again, having released some tension with the orgasm.

He reached up and undid the shackles gently, wrapping his arms around her waist to steady her. It probably wasn't such an intense orgasm that she needed it, but when the knife came into play he was never sure just how powerful they were. She relaxed against him for a moment, mouth blindly kissing his neck and shoulder, hands stroking down his back. "Thank you, sir. That was wonderful."

"Did you think I'm already done?" He asked, smirking. Leaving the blindfold on, he led her over to the bed, helping her onto it. "All fours, pet." She complied, curious what would happen next, but hopeful and excited.

Her hopes were confirmed when she felt the coldness of the knife again, now trailing down her spine ever so carefully. His free hand rested on her hip, his eyes hungrily devouring the view in front of him. He never tired of her ass presented to him in such a wonderful way. As the knife reached her lower back, he removed it, placing it against her skin just under the shoulder blade

Even under the blindfold, her eyes closed in pleasure as the second cut began. A little deeper, it refueled the fire between her legs that had been momentarily sated. Soon she was arching herself even more, body language begging him to take her, even if she stayed silent for the moment (other than the occasional moan, sigh, or happy whimper, of course.)

Despite his earlier orgasm, he had been rock hard almost the entire time, and was more than happy to take advantage of what was offered to him. Positioning himself behind her, he carefully set the knife aside and grabbed her hips, pushing his length into her fully, but not harshly. Leaning over her, he lapped at the pooling blood on her back as his hips slid back and forth slowly, warming up. She moaned quietly under the attention, though her noises quickly became louder as he pulled away from the blood, increasing his pace inside her. Reaching under his pet, he cruelly tweaked one nipple, cock moving faster and faster until the skin smacking on skin was audible. She moaned, sighed and cried out under him, doing her best to push back against him, moving steadily towards another orgasm. The added sensation from his attention to her breast, and then the same hand moving to strum a finger against her clit as he fucked her, only drove her higher and faster. He, of course, was right there with her.

Finally, she came first, screaming out and stopping all motion, though her entire body shook with pleasure. Her pussy clenched so tight he was forced to stop moving, his cock deep inside her as her orgasm set off his own. He groaned and shut his eyes, pumping deep inside her as she spasmed around him. They came down slowly, he leaning over her back as both sets of muscles relaxed, lightly kissing her shoulder blade, shoulder, and neck. After a few moments he slowly pulled out of her, letting her collapse onto the bed before lying next to her. She let out a contented sigh, head half in the pillow, as he leaned over to take one last lick from the cut on her back. "Thank you, sir. It was a wonderful birthday present."

Ursinus
Ursinus
19 Followers