Fantasy for a Winter's Evening

Story Info
A sweet mysterious seduction in the dark.
966 words
3.88
9.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a telephone meeting or e-mail discussion we meet in a pre-arranged dark area in a park by the river. You wait in your car with a glass of wine and a warm blanket. I arrive, but you do not know me. I am wearing a dark cloak, covering my dark hair and hiding my eager, anxious body. An exotic Venetian mask hides my face from your gaze. Underneath the floor-length cape I am dressed by nature, my nipples erect from the cold. I come to the car and you get out and greet me, handing me a glass of strong red wine. I take two quick sips and return the glass to you. You smile quizzically. "I'm ready," you state, your dark voice somber yet strong. You are taller than I imagined, your strong body evenly proportioned. Nearly six feet tall you tower over me, but I still feel the power for what is about to happen this evening is in my hands.

I ask you to turn around and reach up to place a black silken blindfold over your eyes. For this evening only you are NOT to know me -- only my body. I take the blanket and put it on the cold ground and help you down in the dark. I lie down next to you and bring your hands to my breasts. I then lean over and let my breasts touch your mouth. You get the idea and grab them with your teeth, one at a time, as I bring them in and out for you to enjoy.

Then I undo your zipper and bring out your rock hard member. You are moaning with desire by now, but I can wait. The darkness is getting heavier and it's getting colder yet I don't mind. The cloak wraps us together. I hover over you and let my tongue caress your swelling cock. Oh, I pray it is as HUGE as my desire for you. No matter if it isn't. You will pleasure me in so many ways.

Your hands reach down and fingers touch my warming pussy. Slowly you rub just one finger over my clit. Soft and gentle at first, back and forth, back and forth. I have to bite my tongue to prevent a moan escaping my dry throat. Then harder with more force, and one finger probes inside the wet, welcoming pussy. Then two fingers thrill me, and the finger action continues as I take in breath after breath of erotic excitement. I relax and begin a gentle massage over your cock with my right hand while my left is now probing inside your mouth. You respond with tiny bites. I replace the finger with my tongue and mouth and fight you with my whole being tongue thrusting against tongue, our breaths hot and passionate, mingling inside us.

Under me you are now bucking to get at that hole you want to pleasure. I know You want to plug me with that magnificent driving machine, but you must wait. I want you crazy for me before I will let you fully penetrate me.

Together we remove your pants/jeans and remove all the clothing barriers between us. You are as hard and as large as a mountain and I smile to myself. "Ah, just as I expected," I think but say nothing.

You respond by grabbing me with force by my waist and guiding your cock and pushing it into my throbbing, steamy glory hole! Ahhh, I am besides myself with desire. I cover your steaming machine with my hot manhole and begin to rise slowly, then descend with all the power I can. I want to pound the life out of you with my desire. You respond by fighting against me -- your body sweating with your overwhelming need. Suddenly you grab my bottom and somehow manage to turn me around and now you are on top,masterful and strong. You reach to take off your blindfold but I stop you with one hand. "No! is all I say, sternly. This is MY secret for tonight. You'll know all you need to know about me through my willing body.

You continue to ride me, slowing at times, and then driving into me as though your life depended on it. I respond in kind, my breath shallow and laboured. I want to devour you in my sex. Moan after moan from you and then from me and at last I hear it -- that primeval crying, arching final thrust of your coming as you yell out with the ultimate, exquisite passion and explode inside me. You collapse over my tired, satisfied body, your penis now small and warm, but happy inside me .

After long, warm moments we disengage. You rise, wanting to remove the blindfold to discover what you have not yet known -- who I am. I kiss you on the lips very slightly and say "No." I do not even want you to recognize my voice.

You attempt to stand but I am up before you and gather the cloak around me. You stand beside me and manage to remove the blindfold. But I have hidden myself again in my cloak and dark covering and reach for the Venetian mask that I have brought along as an extra measure of protection against discovery.

I walk away from you and from the car and disappear into the darkness of the trees at the side of the river. You try to follow but I have already found my path and am out of reach in the darkness. I want you to remember this evening for a long, long time -- but never do I want you to know who I am. That will always remain my lovely, sexy secret.