Fantasy For Emma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our mouths meet.

Our tits join as one.

The cones of her breasts drill into the soft mountains of my milk bags.

Our nipples rub together, scratching each other into unholy arousal.

She releases one arm and her latex-covered hand caresses our twinned tits, moulding, kneading, trying to turn four into one.

Again we kiss

And then . . .

She releases her other arm from my shoulder.

And allows her body to fall.

The mass of tit flesh separates.

Her cones of delight part from my throbbing mounds

And she falls and falls and falls.

The chain tightens.

She is hanging there, hanging from my tits.

My stretched dugs pull downwards, my nipples heave and strain, ready to separate from my tit.

Her pointed mammaries stretch upwards, teats inflamed, elastic, desperately seeking to rejoin the tit parcel from which they had been separated.

She pushes herself gently sideways and we sway, my tits bearing the weight of her body, her tits pulling from side to side, researching for the vertical.

She corrects the swing and her latex covered hands grasp her conical bosoms and squeezes. Wetness jets from her nipples and splashes my aching breasts with coolness. The white liquid, rolls down the slope of my tits, over my nipple and returns from whence it came, dripping onto her dug and covering her pointed boobs.

She scoops the white liquid into her hand and forces it into my mouth. The mixture of latex and milk is strange, but Ilust for more.

"Please let me suck you Sonja, please."

OUR master laughs. "I told you she was special."

But it is Sonja who is in charge. She takes what she wants first.

She releases the chain that binds our tits together.

I sigh with a feeling of loss.

I moan as she raises her head and sucks both of my nips into her rapacious mouth.

And I scream as her fine pointed teeth BITE into the flesh of my nubs.

Teeth clenched she shakes her head from side to side, worrying my clamped nipples, as if to pull them from my chest.

Then she releases my reddening nipple and stuffs her tit into my mouth.

I suck, feverishly, the entire mound disappearing into my mouth. Small and delicate, the peak fills my mouth

She tries to pull away and I catch her swollen dug between my teeth.

Sucking and biting, sucking and biting, milk jets and falls, jets and falls as I nuzzle on her delicious nubbin.

"You'll pay for that, bitch, "she snarls. "not yet, but you'll pay."

I do not know what she has in mind.

But I know it will be awful.

I know it will cause pain.

I do not care.

I give her nipple one final suck.

Her tit drops away.

And her milk, the strange milk from this strange, entrancing woman, slides down my throat and fills my empty stomach.

* * * * * * * * * *

Emma sighs, a moan exudes from her mouth and an unswallowed dribble of my breast milk wells at the corner of her mouth like a dribble of cum

I have always been different. More different than she knows. But she will find out.

I smile and wonder at my ability to produce milk since puberty. My master tells me it happens very occasionally. I cannot express my joy at the gift my body possesses.

I have done with her breasts.

"Now your cunt, slave."

I release her hands, but in her enslavement she remains propped on the headboard of the bed, arms spread, her swelling, pulsating tits hanging downwards.

I release her chained nipples. Still she does not move.

I rotate my slender body through 180 degrees and stare up at the beauty of her split, denuded cunt lips.

I tear away the thong that covers her genitals.

Her cunt is already waiting for my assault.

Pre-cum drools over the lips of her luscious gash.

I seize her waist and, breaking her hold on the headboard, roll her over, so that I lie on top of her, her generous breasts pressing against my upper thighs.

I force her legs apart, opening the chasm that lies between her legs.

I slide a latexed finger into her crack, stirring the juices within. I know my master has filled that gaping cunt with his hand. I have other ideas.

Her cunt heaves as my finger strokes against the walls.

Her fingers scrabble at the studs that hold my hot pants together.

"Not the crotch," I order. I intend to save THAT surprise for later.

She uncovers my ass, clutching onto the globes of my buttocks. Here is one area where our bodies match. Our buttocks are large, swelling, resilient, welcoming. I will take my pleasure with hers soon.

But for now I have other plans.

I withdraw my finger from her cunt.

My small, gloved hands enfold her cunt lips and separate them, dividing her slit to reveal the pink folds underneath.

She sighs with pleasure.

My tongue darts from my panting mouth and slides across the folds of her glistening vagina. I scoop her wetness into my mouth, sucking it into my cheeks.

She kneads my buttocks, sending tingles through my whole body.

My tongue slides along the wet walls of her pulsing cunt, caressing the hot, silken flesh. Her tongue slides down the crack of my ass.

It slides towards my rectum, but wavers before it reaches my puckering hole.

"Do it," I scream, "Do IT."

"I can't," she moans."I can't."

"You cunt," I berate her. "We fill your every hole and yet you refuse our orders. DO IT." I pull my tongue from her cunt.

She begs for my forgiveness.

Furious, I form my latexed hand into a fist and slam it into the opening of her cunt.

Her cunt's walls cleave widely and my fist sinks into the warm, wetness that lies beneath.

The sides of her cunt suck at my arm, pulling me into her depths. In my fury, I force my fist forward, slamming into the base of her womb.

I ignore her screams. She revels in the abuse, feeding her sexuality with her pain.

She gets the message. Her wide warm lips suck on my ass. She buries her tongue in the circle of my anus, matching the rhythm of my pistoning arm with the point of her tongue. Her hot, sensual breathe pours into my the tunnel of my ass.

My rectum has been well used. I am wide and open. This is nothing new to me. Her ass is virginal. Mine has been well prepared by cocks and dildos and phalluses and more. She will have more than her tongue in my ass before this is finished.

She sucks greedily on my ass hole and in return I pull my arm from her cunt, with a delicious squelch, and bury my face in the churning morass of her vagina.

She starts to come.

Juices tumble from her glands soaking my face and her cunt shudders against my penetrating nose.

I force my tongue into the wetness, scooping her cum juices into my mouth.

The juices are thick, salty, sweet and flow like a river as her cunt heaves with the force of her coming

I lick, lick, lick the length of her steaming twat, savouring the sweetness, nearly drowning in the flood of her wetness as it surges around my buried face.

My ass-hole winks, opening and closing as she invades my rear hole with her tongue. Her clit expands, hardening, glistening, begging for my attention.

I suck upwards, never once reducing the suction on her throbbing fuck hole.

I slide three fingers into the pudding of her cunt and penetrate her like a thick, blurring cock. Her cunt squelches around my fingers as they piston into the swamp of flesh and cum. My lips suck on her clit, her mini-penis of sensitivity.

The pearl-like clit jumps and hardens as I roll my lips over her pointing, pushing centre of desire.

Her hips heave, her ass bucks, as she tries to fuck my mouth with her growing, expanding clitoral tissues.

I gently close my teeth on her clit and shake my head worrying her clit into submission.

She screams, each scream muffled as her tongue penetrates my ass and orgasm ripples through her entire frame.

Her tits shake against my belly quivering like a jelly of female flesh.

I . . . cannot . . . hold . . . back . . . any . . . longer

I pull myself forward and her tongue is pulled from my ass with a delicious pop. Her hands are torn from my buttocks as I pull myself forward. In the desire to hold hot, female flesh, she squeezes her own swelling tit-flesh, digging her painted finger-nails into the resilience of the tit mountains.

She pulls on her nipples, stretching them to obscene mini-towers of hardness.

Swiftly, I slide my thumb over her clit, rotating, rubbing, stimulating.

I lift her legs.

The heels of her obscene shoes point to the ceiling.

I force her legs towards her head, bending her body into a U of shaking, coming female flesh. She grips her ankles, pushing her knees into her own tits, pressing them inwards, forcing a deep crater of quivering tit-flesh into the centre of her breasts, pushing the swell of her mammaries into wide circles of quavering desire.

The ripe curves of her buttocks rear before my face.

Her cunt and her ass-hole are totally exposed, her cunt-lips wide and shimmering with cunt juices, her ass-hole a perfect, tight circle as the valve of her sphincter winks open and closed.

Thumb still manipulating, pressing, stimulating her rearing clit, I scoop the wetness from her cunt and smear the tiny expanse of flesh that joins the ass and cunt with her own liquid excretions.

I smear the brown, tightening, releasing, tightening, releasing ring of her rear hole with her own cuntal fluids.

I hang the cone of my hard, pointed tit over her cunt and coat its entire surface with the boiling stream that floods from her twat.

My nipple rears, a hard, fleshy bullet of want and sexual depravity.

I pull the nipple along the gash of her cunt.

Realising my intentions, her hands release her straining ankles.

She lifts her head and locks her feet round the back of her head. She raises her head further, her face contorted with pleasure, her eyes staring with delight at the exposure of her holes. She grips the flesh of her bulbous ass, pulling outwards, stretching the flesh, widening the ring of her ass.

Her mouth spits obscenities, taking up the rhythm of my assault.

"Yes . . . " I trail my nipple, pushing against the narrow division twixt cunt and ass.

"Take me . . . " I hover above her winking rectum

"With your . . . " I fiercely grip the pyramid of my tit with tightly clenched fingers.

"Fuck me . . . " My already conical tit, daggers into a spear of invasion.

"Fuuuuckmeeeee . . . "My already stiff nipple, hardens, extends, into a bullet of desire.

"With . . . " Her fingers scrabble, feverishly, grasping for the nub of her rearing, jerking clit.

"Yoooouuuuurrrrr . . . " I plunge downwards, my tit rocketing towards the ring of her ass."TIIIIIIITTTTTTTT . . . " My swelling nipple invades the ring of her ass and spears into her rear passage.

Her sphincter grips my nipple sucking, pulling, dragging it into the depths of her ass.

Her assaulting fingers pummel her clit, a blur of want and orgasm.

Cum drools from her outspread cunt.

I push and my pap slides through her ass hole forcing it open, forcing it to accept the cone of my tit.

I push down, pull back, push down, pull back. My tit becomes a blur as it plunges in and out of her ass, fucking her ass into a jelly of desire. Feverish fantasy grips my mind as I long to split her ass in two, forcing my tit into her swelling belly.

She grips my other tit at the base of my breast and grips it in the round of her hand. The pressure on my dug forces it forwards and I yelp with the joy as she yanks my breast and pulls me forward, slumping across the pillow of her ass.

My left breast squeezes through the tightness of her ass, plunging, withdrawing, retreating, invading.

She forces my right breast into the gaping, silken chasm of her cunt. My nipple, my hard aching nipple, punctures the satiny, slimy walls of her cunt and thrusts forward.

I fuck her . . . fuck her . . . fuck her. . . fuck her . . . with the daggers of my pointed, my hard, my aching, my tits, my tits, my tits, my tiiiiiiiiiitttttttttsssssss . . . .

We both start to cum.

I can feel my cunt juices sopping into the latex of the hot pants clinging to my crotch.

I feel Emma's cunt erupt around the tit she is forcing into her vagina.

Her juices soak the pyramid of my tit as her grip tightens and tightens.

Her ass walls contract around my other breast.

The slave bitch is trying to milk my magic tits. She squeezes harder, ass and cunt, cunt and ass, in an attempt to make my boobs lactate.

I do not want to stop her.

My breasts surge as milk rushes to my nipples, beading in the pin pricks that surmount the crowns of my tight, pointing bosoms.

The pressure, the pistoning, the wetness of her cunt, the grip of her ass walls, stimulates me beyond all endurance.

Like creamy sperm, milk jets out of my left tit onto the walls of her ass, dribbling down, surging to fill her bowels.

She screams with delight

And screams again as the milk from my right boob, mixing with her sticky cum, wells in the basin of her twat.

Gripping my pointed breast in both hands, she stirs the stew of cum and milk with my obscenely extended, jerking nipple, and then nearly pulling my tit from my ribcage, she forces me to squirt milk against her womb.

I pull back. She has too much control. I cannot let the slave have her own way, but my perverse nature makes me halt and I stall, my body erupting in orgasms, at the top of her cunt. I squirt my breast milk at the pearl of her clit, mounted at the oyster of her gaping, empty cunt. My nipple jerks.

Milk cascades over her clit, coating it like sticky jism.

Her clit erupts in orgasm and the deep well of her cunt churns with milk and cum.

This time we come together screaming each other's names.

"Jannnnccciiiissssss."

"Fuck . . . Fuck . . . Fuck meeeeee . . . Sonnnnjjjaaaaaa."

She rocks in orgasm, tits heaving like mountains in an earthquake.

Her head slumps to one side.

She is older than I am; she wants to rest.

But I will not, cannot, let her.

It is time for my surprise.

Time for her to use her wide, expansive, slavish, sluttish mouth.

I drag my tits, reluctantly, from her holes, dripping cum/milk over her thighs, her crotch, her belly.

I crawl over her shaking body, the points of my nipples grazing her pale, delicate skin, leaving trails of feminine cum snailing over her torso.

I force her raised knees apart.

She scissors her legs around my waist, trying to stop my progress forwards, trying to gain some respite from the assault.

I will not have it, I will not have it.

I gr~sp her nipples, still heaving and hard from orgasm and . . . "Aiiiiiiieeeeeeee" . . . I twist.

The shock and pain makes her release her legs.

She lies there, paps corkscrewing as I twist again.

'No . . . no . . . no . . . yes . . . yes . . . harder . . . harder . . . pleeeeaaasssse."

The pain turns to pleasure as she falls into the submission she so dearly loves. Seizing the opportunity, I force my legs forward, straddling her shoulders.

I lean back, my arms stretching behind me, and use the pillows of her magnificent mammaries for support.

My hands sink into the softness of her breasts.

I push my red latex-covered crotch against her chin.

I snarl into her contused, subservient, pleading face, using her leather collar to yank her mouth towards me.

"It's my turn now, bitch."

"It's my turn slave, cunt."

I push downwards into the pillow of her breasts. Spittle beads at the corner of her mouth.

Her eyes flutter fearfully.

"Time for YOU to work, Emma dearest."

"Time for you to use that slavish tongue of yours for something better than the idle words of lust that pour from you mouth."

I squeeze her breasts in time to the paradiddle of my words.

"Time . . . ""Uuuunnnhhh."

" . . . For . . . ""Aaaahhhhh."

" . . . Your . . . " "Yessssss."

" . . . Surprise." Her brow crinkles questioningly.

"Time . . .

" . . . to . . . "

" . . . make . . . "

" . . . me . . . "

"Yes, oh, yes, oh, yes, oh, yes, oh, yes."

" . . . CUMMMMM."

* * * * * * * * *

Sonja's words shock me.

I have never touched a woman before her.

I desire her body, but the thought of servicing her makes me feel strange, fearfiil, repulsed, Despite my desire, I find strange words pouring from my mouth.

"I can't do it Sonja. I don't know how Don't make me. Please, don't makeme."

Sonja's Latin eyes flash angrily.

"I will make you. You will make me come. You are a slave. You have no choice. Don't make me hurt you."

Then realisation floods her mind.

"That's it, isn't it. You stupid, slavish collection of fuck holes.

You want me to hurt you. It turns you on. Very well, Emma. You shall get you wish."

"It's not true. It's not true."

t deny my submission. I deny my desire. But in my mind I know she has spoken the truth. I love the pain. I adore the abuse. It signifies my submission. It enhances my slavery. And, yes, yes, yes, it makes me come.

She ignores my protests. She knows the truth.

She grasps the long length of silver chain dangling from her pierced right nipple and passes it over her shoulder.

The chain tumbles down her coffee coloured back onto my breast.

She passes the silver chain through my recently added left nipple ring, (my breasts lurch in fear and expectation), and draws it under her left armpit pulling it across her body towards her awaiting left nipple.

She passes the chain through her nipple ring and mirrors the process; her left shoulder, my right nipple, her right armpit, back to her right nipple ring.

She draws it through.

I moan . . . she is right. I love it.

The tension of the chain pulls my nipples backwards and upwards, slapping my tits against her naked buttocks.

I watch as she yanks the chain downwards and my nipples rear higher, supported on a triangle of silver.

Her exquisite tits, oh how I yearn for those tits, pull together, almost moulding into a single, sensual cone.

She ties off the chain. The tension on our four breasts is stimulating, irresistible.

She leans forward, pressing her latex covered lower belly against my chin and mouth. My nose spears her belly button.

The forward movement has excruciating effects on our chained tits.

My nipples rear upwards, pulling my breasts to unnatural lengths, extending them along the length of Sonja's lower back.

My nipples stretch and climb and my tits become more and more elongated.

Her body muffles my face, stifling my screams.

Sonja smiles at the effect of her cruelty.

She rubs her own nipples, luxuriating as pain jabs into her tender nubs.

"Mmmmmm. You like that don't you, Emma?"

She returns, slowly, to her upright position.

I blubber wildly as my tits snap back into their near natural form.

"Oh, yes, oh, yes, oh, yessssss."

"Again?"

"Please, Sonja. It's too much. Please, don 't. I can't . . . "

She chuckles. "Wrong . . . "

Shelurches forward. " . . . answer!!!"

" . . . staaaaaaaannnnnnd iiiiiiittttttt."

My nipples lurch upwards dragging the bulk of my breasts behind them. My globes are pulled into elongated tubes of flesh. My nipples sear with sweet, sweet pain.

I scream and her laughter melds with the tortured sound of my voice.

"Oh, god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh . . . "

She sits back.

" . . . aaaaaaahhhh."

"You should be careful, Emma." Her voice is hard.

I want to rip her delicate, pointed tits off her chest, but I daren't. I daren't.

"If you make me come too hard, we might pull your nipples off your lovely, fat titties."

("I must not make her come. She will hurt me. I must not make her come!")The thought races through my slavish mind.("But if I don't make her come . . .")