Fantasy For Four

Story Info
Wild visit for 4 with hidden fantasies.
1.7k words
4.33
81.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The don
The don
44 Followers

My wife and I had gone to visit her brother and his wife for the holidays. I will admit that I have always had a crush on my sister-in-law, she was in her late forties and had a fantastic body. Something about a redhead just drove me wild. The one thing I had noticed about most redheads was their ass, most had this sexy heart-shaped ass and she was no exception. One morning my wife wanted to go shopping, I wanted to just kick back and relax so her brother said he would go with her. My wife told me thanks a lot because she had wanted to go to Fredericks and buy some sexy lingerie to wear. I told her to go ahead and maybe he could help her pick out something and she could surprise me that night with it.

I was getting some coffee when Chis (sis-in-law) walk out of her bedroom. She was wearing a very short T-shirt that accented her very long tanned legs. I almost spilled my coffee as I stared at her legs.

“So, where is everyone?” She asked.

“They decided to go shopping and I just wanted the hang out” I answered.

She looked at my shorts and smiled.

“So what is stopping you.” She giggled.

“Stopping me, what do you mean?”

Her hand went to the front of my shorts and started rubbing my cock as she pressed her body into my back. I turned around and removed her T-shirt. She was wearing a tiny red bra with matching red thongs. Our mouths crushed together as our hands explored each others body. I cupped her ass cheeks in my big hands and started squeezing them.

Her hand released my hard cock and she dropped to her knees and inhaled my cock in one motion. Her soft hand squeezed my balls as she deep throated my shaft. Her eyes looking up at me as she worked her mouth faster on my cock and before I knew it I was shooting my hot cum deep down her throat. Not a drop hit the floor as she sucked it down hungrily. After she had milked every drop, she stood up. She grabbed my hand and took me into her bedroom, as we lay on the bed she told me how she and hubby had watched me and my wife the night before. She told me how they had looked through the window watching us having sex. The more she told me the harder my cock got, she straddled me and slid down my blood engorged cock. As she rode my cock she told me how he fucked her so hard after watching us. Her sexy body slammed up and down on my cock. She picked up the pace as she told me how he was talking nasty to her. My big hands gripped her heart-shaped ass as those big tits bounced up and down as she rode my cock faster.

“Damn Chis, you know how to ride a fucking cock!”

“I have never had a cock so fucking deep inside my pussy!” She squealed.

I started thrusting up into her as her firm body slammed down on me.

“Oh shit, Oh shit” She screamed.

Her soaking pussy was smacking as I rammed up once more, slamming the shaft deep into her.

“Oh shit I’m cumminggggggg!” I felt her pussy muscles clamp down on my cock as her body started to quiver. Her head tilted back as I continued to bounce her on my throbbing cock. Then I filled her pussy with a hot blast of cum. She layed down and we kissed gently, I could feel our hot fluids running out of her pussy onto my balls.

When my wife and Bill (brother in-law) arrived home they found us out back floating on a big raft in the pool.

“Looks like you two are very relaxed.”

I rolled over to answer Bill but my eyes were drawn to my wife’s new outfit. The short plaid skirt was very short and just the right amount of a bare thigh was showing between the skirt and her white thigh-high stockings. The high heel white shoes matched the white blouse that was straining over her big tits. My mouth gaped open and before I could say something.

“Well, I guess you like the outfit I helped my little sis pick out.” Bill said with a laugh.

He put his arm around her waist and rested his hand on the side of her thigh he started rubbing it, causing her short skirt to ride up and down as he continued to talk.

“Hope you two don’t mind, but sis and I acted like a married couple. I didn’t want anyone to think I was some pervert brother.”

I was glad he couldn’t see my eyes thru the sunglasses because they were glued to his hand riding over the curve of her hip and thigh. I should have rolled over but I wasn’t thinking about the bulge growing in my swim suit.

“Oh Hunny is that reaction for my new outfit?” Dee (my wife) said as she pointed toward my tented suit. I heard Bill chuckle as he looks where Dee was pointing. Chris rolled on her side and her body pressed into me slightly.

“I wouldn’t be laughing dear, It looks like you are finding something to arouse you also.” Chris said slyly.

Dee and I looked at the bulge that was now apparent in his pants. Dee giggled and stepped in front of him.

“I better hide that.” She said joking. “ I don’t want you to look like a perverted brother.” She added.

“But what if I feel a little perverted?” He answered as his hand slid around her hips and he moved closer, pressing his bulge into her ass. The look on Dee’s face was priceless as she stood motionless to her brother’s advance. She looked at me with the shocked look on her face. Chris slid her long leg over me and started working her thigh over my raging hard on. Slowly she started to grind her thigh into my cock. I looked to see Dee’s reaction, her eyes were glued to her sister in-law’s thigh that was slowly working over my thighs and cock. I knew it would be a wild afternoon when I saw her hips started to grind her ass back into her brother’s cock. Chris leaned in and started licking my ear.

“Looks like he might get the fantasy he played out with me last night.” She whispered. “I played like I was Dee last night after we watched you two fucking.”

Dee’s eyes were now closed as Bill’s hands glided over her thighs. Then she gasped as his hands slid under the short plaid skirt and started to pull the tiny white thong down her legs. As she stepped out of the thong, he pressed his goatee face into her bare ass. She looked so sexy as she bent over to allow him access to everything. His head was working up and down, the skirt was riding on top of his head as he licked her pussy and ass like a hungry dog. I was so engrossed watching them. I didn’t notice that Chris was now totally nude. I noticed when I felt her tugging my trunks down and my cock sprang out harder than I could ever remember. Chris noticed it also.

“Wow, I think it is even bigger this time!” She blurted out.

Dee’s eyes lock on mine as she over heard Chris. Then her face was covered in lust as her body exploded with an orgasm. Her breathing was almost hyper ventilating as Bill attacked her pussy with his mouth to extend her climax. Then she turned around quickly and released his cock and what a site that was. I had never seen a cock so fucking thick. And she must not have either.

“Fuck, what a piece of meat you have!” She squealed in delight.

Now Dee is an expert when it comes to cock sucking, she could always take all of my 8", but I knew that cock would be a challenge. It wasn’t going to be the length that was a problem. His cock was as thick as my wrist. She wrapped her lips around the huge head as her hand slowly started stroking the thick shaft. I jumped as I felt the cold fluid on my cock. , I looked down to see Chris covering my cock in baby oil.

“He is getting his fantasy, so I am going to get mine.”

She then rolled onto her side and took her oil-covered hand and started rubbing her sexy ass. Her long fingers working in and out of her ass. I slid closer to her and covered her mouth with mine as I felt her hand guiding my cock to her lubed ass. Her moans traveled into my mouth as my cock invaded her ass. The raft was making waves in the pool as she wiggled her luscious ass onto more of my oil soaked shaft. Bill looked at us with a grin as I started long stroking his sexy wife. He returned the favor by moving his hips and causing Dee to gag on his thick meat. Dee looked over at us when she heard Chris moaning, her hand started jacking his shaft faster as she watched me fucking her ass with long slow strokes. Then she stood up and walked so slutty to a lounge chair with her brother in hot pursuit. Then she layed down and spread her legs, exposing her soaking pussy. She looked up at him.

“Stretch my pussy with that fat fucking cock!”

I had a perfect view of her pussy as it stretched around his probing cock. Her high heels were up in the air as he plunged his meat into her. She squealed as he started fucking her soaking pussy faster. The girl started screaming in unison as we started fucking them with hard fast thrusts. I grabbed Chris’s tit and squeezed it hard as I plowed her ass with everything I had. Bill was reaming Dee just as hard. I heard that familiar whining sound come from Dee and I knew she was cuming. Then I saw Bill’s body bucking as he pumped her full of cum. Then Chris’s body started to quiver with an orgasm and I rewarded her with a blast of hot cum deep into her ass.

The don
The don
44 Followers