Fantasy Frolick Ch. 01

Story Info
Customer enjoys a harem of girls.
1.2k words
3.83
35.9k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky called the girls - "We have a job tonight - must get the room ready by eight." The room was in the back of Dora's Place - a place the locals liked to call 'Fantasy Frolick' where a man could call for an appointment in the morning and have his fantasies come true the same night. Becky and her girls were the best at their jobs - each one top of the line in their own field of expertise. Tonight...the fantasy called for a harem - so all the girls were called into play. They met at the room as agreed on at three that afternoon.

First...the bed would need some updating. Tina brought fabric to decorate with - yards of tulle and silk. First, the tall wooden posters were attached - one at each corner. Then...the fabric spread over the top for a canopy, and finally, draped over the posters and held back with a length of gold cording. One could close the drapes for privacy - or not.

Afterwards, rich, thick carpets of reds and gold's were placed on the floor of either side as well as the end of the bed. Large cushy pillows wrapped with cording and tied on the corners with gold tassels were tossed about giving the room a middle eastern feel. The walls covered with tapestries - hand made, woven with pictures of women in various stages of erotic appeal.

Brenda was in charge of outfits for the girls - she laid them out on the bed so each could choose their own. I Dream Of Jeannie costumes with puffy pants cinched at the waist and ankle, but slit up the entire length of the legs. Tiny cropped tops, elasticized under the breast with long sleeves that matched the pants cinched at the wrist and puffy at the shoulder but slit up the sides. Another piece of silk to wear across the face hiding the nose and mouth leaving only the beautiful bedroom eyes revealed. Each girl barefoot with painted nails and a ring on two or three of the toes.

At 7:45 the girls hurry to be ready - brushing each others' hair, chilling the wine, lighting candles and preparing the music for the girls dance.

Finally - eight o'clock arrives - Dora points the gentleman in the right direction toward the 'room.' Brenda takes his arm and leads him inside - it is his fantasy as he looks around, the candles flicker, the scent is gentle, like a woman's touch and he is handed a glass of Pinot Grigio.

"Sit," she tells him, "here on the pillow." And he thinks of how uncomfortable it will be to sit down there on the floor but it is actually quite nice as she puts another pillow behind him and a smaller one for his feet to rest on. She removes his shoes and socks, massages his feet for a moment then places them on the small pillow.

Brenda leans in and whispers "Are you ready for the girls?" He replies with a nod of his head at which time Brenda signals the girls by turning on the music.

Through the door come the gorgeous, young women - each one a vision - golden blondes, long haired brunettes, a redhead - he counts them as they come out dancing - one, two, three, four...five, six, seven. Seven - plus Brenda -- eight girls for his pleasure alone! Their hips move as a Hawaiian Hula dancer - arms slinking up and down, the sound of bells as they wiggle and jiggle around the room, around the bed, around him. One girl at each corner of the bed, grabbing the post and rubbing her body against it - up and down. Two rubbing against their fronts - two rubbing their backs, bending down, lifting up - swinging their bodies in a mock pole dance. The music slows and the girls gently sway; their costumes a mix of exotic colors as they keep time to the women's repetitions.

Finally the music comes to an end, the girls scurry back through the door. Brenda takes him by the hand again..."Time for bed now," she says - "the girls need you".

She leads him to the bed and quickly three girls dash through the door and come to him - Wendy unbuttoning his shirt, sliding it over his arms and she leans in to taste him, kissing his neck, his chest, sucking in one nipple then the other. Crystal unzipping his jeans, sliding them over his hips, down his legs, then his briefs go the same route until they are cast aside and he lays naked before them. She also leans in for a taste of his calf, tongue running upwards and back down again taking a moment on each leg. Linda comes up on the bed and stretches herself next to him, her fingers tickling over his chest, under his arm, down his side leaving behind a wave of goose bumps. Finally, they tell him to turn to his stomach - time for a massage. Linda licks the side of his cheek, gives him a wink and moves from the bed.

Lisa pours the oil in her palm to warm it. She starts at his neck, rubbing, kneading, playing with the tightened muscles. Over his shoulders, his back, up, down. She makes a fist to rub harder loosening the stress. Over his ass, each cheek receiving special attention. (On the initial form when making a reservation for the Fantasy room there is a choice for either a massage or a bubble bath). The lotion helps Lisa's hands slide over his skin -- warming it -- she smoothes them over his thigh, kneading gently yet firmly -- the crook of his knee, down the calf to his foot. The ball of his foot, the arch, heel and each toe gets a slight dressing of oil and is rubbed to perfection until it has soaked in and softened his skin. Lisa tells him to turn on his back -- he can hear the other girls whispering among themselves as they peer from the doorway -- just loud enough -- he can hear them talk of how handsome and well-endowed he is.

Lisa begins the second half of the massage at his temples -- her thumbs rub each side of his head -- his eyes are closed -- she leans over and kisses his forehead, his eyelids then brushes her lips across the bridge of his nose and he can feel her breath. She takes his hand and places it on her chest and he can feel the beat of her heart and sense the purr from her throat. She moves down his shoulders to his chest, fingers doing their important work. His stomach and sides. Lisa circles his erection for a moment, cups his balls just to let him know she knows what he is thinking. She moves down to the tops of his legs -- one at a time until both are rich and relaxed with her movements. Lisa has completed her job and she leans in to kiss him before she moves away. He holds on to her, arm around her waist, pulling her in to him and begs her to stay and finish. "But I am finished," she tells him, "my job is complete. But...be patient my friend -- you have yet to meet Carmen."