Fantasy Fuck

Story Info
An abduction turns hot and steamy and very kinky.
5.5k words
4.65
64.5k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in my big black truck, my mouth literally watered, utterly spellbound, as I watched what had to be the sweetest tightest ass that had ever been created, cross the parking lot with all that long sexy length of leg in definitely the hottest come-fuck-me-heels I'd ever seen.

And believe me -- I was oh so ready to do just that.

Only thing was, as her pretty hips swayed so provocatively, she had no idea she was just begging me to take her -- and make her scream.

With that flawless peach and cream complexion, and those lush full red lips, she had to be prettiest little red-head on the entire fucking planet. And with undoubtedly the perkiest set of tits, and absolutely ripest ass I'd ever laid eyes on, my cock grew hard as steel just thinking about all the kinky shit I planned to do her. And I knew for a fact, although she might not know it, before I was done, she'd be begging me for more.

So, after snatching the bag I'd prepared off the seat beside me, I pulled out the knife and crossed the lot to her car. Then in a few long strides, before she even got a chance to open her door, or her mouth, I had the cool, sharp piece of steel pressed to her cheek, quickly making her yelp and struggle as it hit her that she was in trouble, and I sure as fuck meant business.

With my arm cinched tight around her waist, I hissed in her ear, "Just shut the fuck up and get in, and I'll go easy on you. Otherwise, I guarantee, you're going to be one sorry little bitch."

Smart woman, quickly realizing I wasn't fucking around, she numbly nodded her head, pretty green eyes wide as saucers as she carefully pulled open the car door. But before she had a chance to even think about trying anything stupid, I roughly pushed past her, scaled the console and pretty much dragged her in behind me, tugging her ass down hard in the driver's seat, probably even before she could fully comprehend what was happening to her.

Once she was sitting at the wheel, her hands visibly shaking, eyes the size of dinner plates, the pulse in her neck beating hard enough that I could see it quivering, I muttered, "Now start this fucking thing up and get us the hell out of here."

Surprisingly quick to obey, her shaky fingers turned the key, before she put it in gear and slowly began to drive out of the parking lot. Sneaking a peak at me from the side of her eye, voice trembling, she asked, "Can I ask where you're taking me?"

Annoyed that she'd even ask, I muttered harshly, "It's none of your damn business where we're going. All you need to know is if you do what you're told, you won't get hurt." Well, any more than my big fat cock was going to hurt her once I finally started to pound her juicy pussy. I actually started to grin, just thinking about how sweet that was going to be. Now I could hardly wait.

"Please," she pleaded, softly beginning to whimper as we drove out past the city limits toward the setting sun. "You can have my car, my purse, and all the money I have, if you'll just let me go."

My grin was pure evil as reached across and pushed my fingers into all that lush red hair squeezing her nape none to gently as I let her know that I didn't give a flying fuck about her money, or her little car. "You really haven't figured it out yet, have you?"

Glancing over at me, with a look of sheer terror in her eyes, she said, "No. What do you want from me?"

I began to laugh, but it wasn't the fun kind as I said, "All I want is you, sweet cheeks. And I'm damn well going to have you, any fucking way I want you. So you'd better get it in your head that there's not a thing you can do to stop this from happening."

Then I noticed her gaze shoot down to her purse. Figured the bitch probably had her phone in there, maybe even a can of mace. Wouldn't surprise me, she was such a fucking smoke show, probably had to fend off horny bastards all the time. "Don't even think it," I said, picking up her bag and tossing out of reach into the back seat.

We drove on in silence for a few miles, with her obediently turning the car whatever direction I told her to. Then stopped at a stop sign, in a nearly deserted town, nervously licking her lips, she looked over at me and said, "You know, if I don't get home soon, my husband will be wondering what happened to me. Then he'll start worrying and start looking for me, and he'll probably call the police. And I know he won't give up till he finds me. So you might want to reconsider what you're doing, and let me go."

Cruelly smiling at her, I said, "Well, then you can just let him know that a friend of yours picked up after work, and the pair of you went for a little joy ride -- providing you ever see him again."

Looking even more nervous after that, she kept on driving, her eyes, I noticed, alert for any chance of escape. I could tell she'd bolt, given the chance. So, picking up my knife again, I pressed the blade along the side of the tit closest to me teasing her with it as I said, "Keep in mind, this can either happen nice and easy, or it can get really rough, really fast, the choice is yours."

Shit. Then glancing ahead, not far up the road -- I could see a cop in a white cruiser driving in the opposite direction coming straight at us, so I pressed the blade in a little harder. "I wouldn't do anything to get his attention if I were you. Or you might not like what happens."

As he blithely drove past us, idly scratching his chin, I watched her gaze lift to the rear-view mirror, dejectedly watching him disappear into the distance. Her chin began to quiver. But I really didn't care. I had plans for her, and they were going to happen.

About an hour later, once we started driving up a deserted logging road, swallowing hard, she asked, "Can I at least ask how long you plan to keep me?"

Reaching out I cupped one nice big tit in my hand, making her gasp as I gave it a good hard squeeze, tracing my thumb over her surprisingly erect nipple. "Until I'm tired of you, I guess. But from the looks of you, that may not happen for a long, long time... if ever. So, you can probably kiss your nice boring life goodbye, since you're mine now... to do with as I please." I grinned as she swallowed again, shoulders drooping, finally looking resolved to her fate.

The rustic little wooden cabin I'd secured felt surprisingly cozy once we got inside. The roaring fire I'd lit earlier, although now down to just glowing embers, had done a decent job of taking the chill out of the air.

Wrapping my hand none to gently around her upper arm, I nearly had to drag her over to the bed she was staring at round-eyed, looking absolutely petrified. Standing just a foot in front of her, the heat of my breath tickling her face, I growled, "Okay, now I want those clothes off. And know this -- now that I've got you here, you are to be naked and at my disposal, all the fucking time! And you are to obey my every wish. You got that?"

Her eyes widened even more, as what I was saying really began to sink in. Shaking her head, she said, "You're not going to..."

"Fuck you?" I laughed in her face, roughly cupping her chin in my hand. "What the hell do you think this is all about? You think I brought you up here to play fucking board games? I've been aching to fuck the shit out of you since the first moment I set eyes on you. And now, I'm finally going to get my wish -- to have my cock buried as deep as it can possibly get in that nice tight cunt. And then I'm going to ride you till you're begging me not to stop."

Then I dropped my hand, cocking an eyebrow. "You know I think I asked you to take your clothes off, didn't I?" I lifted my knife again, so she could see the big shiny, blade, and said menacingly close to her mouth, "Unless of course, you prefer I do it for you?"

Quickly shaking her head, she didn't argue, shedding her silky beige dress, and carelessly tossing it aside, before starting to tug down those sheer fucking thigh highs. But Jesus, in just a lacy white push up bra, matching tiny bikini panties and white lace topped thigh highs, in the sexiest, fucking heels ever I had to hold up a hand to stop her so I could appreciate my catch. No other way to describe her, the woman was fucking sex on legs. Hotter than the embers still burning in the grate, I had never been so overcome at the sight of a woman. And now, thank fuck, this particular one was all mine. Every damn inch of her, those full, pretty lips, incredible lush tits, sweet tight little cunt and even that beautiful ass; and I planned to thoroughly enjoy every last thing she had to offer.

Those big green eyes of hers were so wide, pretty breasts heaving so hard, as she stared nervously waiting for me to make my next move that I almost wanted to laugh. But she'd gotten me painfully hard, just from looking at her, never mind all the nasty, dirty things I planned to do to her, that I actually had to shift my cock in my jeans, it was so painfully stiff, it must have grown to at least triple its normal size as I savored the sight of the sexiest woman who'd ever been born. And fuck, did I want her. Just more than anything I'd ever wanted before.

Gesturing at her with my chin, I finally said in a tone that told her I wasn't playing around, "You'd better get the rest off -- now."

With a sharp nod of her head, she instantly complied, pushing her silky stockings down over those long, smooth legs of hers before kicking off her heels. Then biting her lip, I watched as she seemed to hesitate, only sliding her thumbs into the sides of her panties, as though not too sure she could actually go through with letting me see her naked. So, my patience already shot to shit with how long it was taking to finally get a look at her gorgeous body, I growled, "Why can't you just do as you're fucking told?" Then roughly grasping each side of her panties, startling a gasp out of her, I slid the blade along her skin slicing clean through the fabric, happily watching it flutter to the floor, finally baring the most perfect tiny red patch of downy hair, sitting so invitingly over that bare little mound, as though beckoning me to fuck it. And by now my damn cock was stirring so hard, I wanted to smack it and tell it to settle down, at least until I finished getting her naked.

Then before she could object, slipping a finger into the front of her bra, I sliced that the fuck off her, too. And let me tell you the moment those big, round breasts sprang free, I almost lost my shit right there. Fuck, talk about a nice pair of tits. I doubt Hefner himself ever saw anything sweeter, or more fucking arousing than this spectacular pair.

So naturally I wasted no time, dropping my head, cupping the pair of them in my hands, groaning long and deep, I opened wide, filling my mouth with the softest, sweetest flesh I'd ever dreamed of. Drawing one taut pink nipple deep into my mouth, tongue twirling all around it like an ice cream cone, I sucked and licked and nibbled ruthlessly until I was sure both our knees were about to give out on us. And I knew she had to be wet, since I could almost taste the intoxicating waft of her essence filling me with lust. After treating the other pretty tit with the same attention, I looked up into her flushed face, those eyes of hers so dark now with arousal, the emerald green had pretty much disappeared. Gently taking her mouth in a feathery soft kiss, I whispered over her lips, "Now I want you on your knees, sugar lips. And you're going to return the favor and suck me off good and hard."

Like I said, she was smart, so I imagine, judging by how quickly she dropped to her knees and got my fly down, she'd understood the need in my voice, and decided to do exactly as she was told. Then my jeans were gone in a heartbeat, soon followed by my T-shirt.

My chest was heaving hard, but before I could even enjoy the feel of being naked with this fucking amazing woman, suddenly the nut-clenching sensation of those full, wet lush lips wrapping around my cock, hit me, and I swore right then and there that I'd died and gone straight to freaking cock-sucking heaven. Because nothing had ever felt so fucking hot or so damn good.

And then looking down, watching mesmerized as my thick cock slid into the heat of her mouth, that soft wet tongue lapping and teasing it closer and closer to release, my legs got so shaky, I had to hold on tight to her head, just to keep from losing my damn footing, never mind my load. Fuck. This had to be the hottest fucking thing ever. The erotic sight of my long, thick, shiny cock sliding in and out of that hot little mouth, all the way to the back of her slender throat, I don't even know how she did it. And let me tell you, I'm no small guy. Especially now, with my cock that much thicker and heavier, filled to the brim with sheer aching need for her. Just seeing this stunning red-head on her knees, with those lush lips stretched tight around my girth, sucking me back so incredibly hard, I thought I'd lose my fucking load before she'd barely begun. Then shit, if that wasn't enough, she actually began to hum around me, and fuck me, did that ever feel incredible. So fucking incredible.

Gently thrusting my hips, I carefully began to fuck her pretty mouth, although I really didn't need to do much with how expertly she was blowing my cock. Jesus, the woman could suck cock like no ever had. Then, if everything she was doing wasn't enough for me to spew my load, softly scraping her teeth along my shaft, before releasing me for an instant, and lifting her gaze to meet mine, she lashed out that little pink tongue, tracing all around the swollen purple head, before she sucked just the tip back into all that hot tight heaven, and really began to tease the little bugger into giving it up. Nearly overcome, my eyes rolled skyward. Oh, yeah. I think if I could live the rest of my life with my cock buried in that beautiful mouth of hers, I'm sure I wouldn't need another damn thing, not food, or water, or even air, as long as she never stopped sucking my cock.

Finally, when I knew I couldn't take much more of her sucking, licking, nipping and deep throating the shit out of me, I held her head, meeting her eyes, panting so hard now my chest was aching, I told her, "I'm going to lose it now. And you're going to take everything I give you without missing a drop -- understood?"

With those big green eyes locked on mine, nodding her head, with me still buried in her mouth, she began to suck me back just that much harder, her eyes gleaming with what looked a lot like pleasure, as my knees quaked and my throbbing cock began to violently pulse and jerk deep in the heat of her throat. Then as a raw jagged, flare of raw heat ran straight down my spine, firing my heavy balls, I finally let go and felt her swallow around my cock as I came, filling her throat with wave after wave of my thick hot seed. My hands fisted tight in her hair, I threw back my head and yelled, "Fuck, yes!" as every last drop I had shot into her mouth and down her throat. But amazingly she didn't stop, and just kept right on milking me, until I knew I had nothing left. Finally, helping her to her feet, and pulling her into my arms, those big breasts pressed hot and heavy to my chest, I whispered into her ear, "You know that was the best fucking thing I've ever felt?"

As her shy gaze met mine, I could have sworn, she seemed more than a little pleased with herself. And if this was any indication of how our stolen time together was going to play out, then I felt like I'd just won the World Series, Stanley Cup, World Cup, Super Bowl, and the Fucking Nobel prize all rolled into one big walloping pay day. Because this incredible chick, was just so much hotter than I could have ever dreamed.

And just as soon as my cock was sufficiently recovered, I had every intention of fucking that pussy of hers good and hard, to properly thank her for taking such good care of me.

Leaving her for a moment to wander over to the front door, I turned the key in the lock, leveling a knowing smile at her as I did. If she thought she could sneak out while I slept, she had another think coming -- because now that I'd had her like this, if possible, I only wanted her more.

She was my fucking woman, and would be for all time.

Aware that we'd need sustenance as we held up here, I'd made sure to fill the fridge in advance with everything I thought we might need. So, after handing her a glass of white wine, I set out a plate of gourmet cheeses, cold meats, grapes, and a variety of crackers and breads, watching as she nervously twirled the glass between her fingers, without reaching for anything to eat.

Finally breaking the awkward silence I said, "You know you're husband's a very lucky man."

Her lips curling into a slight smile, she said, "And I consider myself a very lucky woman. I know he'd do anything for me, just as I would do anything for him."

"You suck him off like that, and I'll bet he thinks he's the luckiest bastard that ever lived."

She began to blush, which I thought was pretty cute, with how she'd so wantonly sucked my cock dry just moments before.

"So, what else do like to do, aside from sucking cock?"

Frowning at me, narrowing her eyes, she said, "There are a lot of things I like to do. I'll have you know, I enjoy a very full and wonderful life with my husband."

I'll bet she did. So, setting down my wine glass on the little kitchen counter, I strode over to her, took her glass from her hand and set it down, too. Then cupping the back of her head in my hand, holding her gaze with mine, I asked, "But does he ever kiss you like this..."

Then I took that sweet hot sexy mouth, in the deepest longest, hottest kiss I'd ever bestowed on a woman. And by the time we finally came up for air, her breasts were heaving hard, and her legs actually trembling against my thighs, as she looked into my eyes, appearing slightly bewildered, as she shook her head and quietly murmured, "No. Never quite like that."

"Well, he damn well should." Beginning to grin, I traced a finger over her swollen lips and said, "Then I guess we'd better find out what else you've been missing out on, shouldn't we?"

I smiled as her arm wrapped around my neck, showing no sign of resistance now, as I lifted her into my arms and carried her over to the bed setting her down on the antique quilt. And those big green heavy-lidded eyes never left mine, even as I ran my hands up along those soft, silky legs, grasping around her thighs, and spreading her open wide. And Jesus, let me tell you, the sight of her pink glistening cunt, shimmering by the dimming light of the fire, had my cock aching for her all over again. Pressing my open mouth over those soft, wet inviting folds, I began to hungrily lick and suck all that slick, hot flesh into my mouth, my tongue pushing deep, as she clutched my hair in her fingers and softly began to moan. Pushing in a finger, working her clit with my thumb, lifting my head to meet her eyes, grinning, I asked, "He ever eat out you like this?"

Shaking her head no, her mouth open and panting, entire body beginning to shake, shamelessly, she shifted her hips, feeding her pussy to my face, softly whimpering as I lashed my tongue deep and hard into her sweet little pie, giving her exactly what she needed. Pushing in a second thick finger, I really began to work her, loving the arousing scent of her juices filling the air, and of course the equally arousing sounds she was making as she began to crest on a wave of pure aching lust. Tossing her head wildly as I went to town on her clit, I didn't let up, practically devouring her as she helplessly moaned and whimpered then finally opened her mouth and began to scream as she came so crazy fucking hard she actually shook the bed.

But as incredible as it was, I knew I owed it to my throbbing cock to get inside her. And no way would I ever deny him, since he'd always been there for me. So, once she'd crested good and hard, wrapping her legs so tightly around my head that I actually began to laugh as she nearly cut off my breathing. I gently unlocked her legs then slid up her body, pressing hot, wet open mouth kisses over every last inch of her quivering flesh as I went. The woman was like an erotic feast that I could never get enough of. I could literally eat her all day.

12