Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
He watches as his girlfriend has sex with his coworker.
1.8k words
4.14
43k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara didn't realize that Jake was serious when he said his biggest fantasy was to see her having sex with another man. The petite brunette with a curvaceous figure thought he was only joking about his fantasy. Yet, when Jake brought home his coworker, Devon, a tall bronze muscular man a good ten years younger than both Jake and Cara, she was intrigued and willing to live out her long term boyfriend's fantasy.

That night they had dinner and Jake watched as Cara's interest in the dark haired Devon began to increase. Jake could feel his cock grow hard thinking about what was to come and waited only minutes after eating before taking both Cara and Devon into the living room to speak of his desire.

"Don't you find Cara beautiful?" he asked Devon careful to watch the man's reaction.

Devon nodded as he took another sip of wine. "She is beautiful and I imagine she is good in bed. Isn't that so Jake?"

"Absolutely," Jake said giving Cara a wink.

Cara crossed her legs then uncrossed them only to recross them again. She was interested in Devon, but felt somewhat guilty especially with Jake sitting next to her.

"She is very open sexually as well. Aren't you Cara," Jake nudged her.

"Only you would know," she said softly looking at him suspiciously.

Jake licked his lips, "I'm willing to share my delight in you with Devon."

Cara tried to act shocked, but secretly she was delighted at his attitude.

"You want me fuck Devon?" she asked quietly.

Devon stirred in his chair across from Cara and she could see the bulge in his pants start to grow. Her very words were arousing him.

"Only if you would find pleasure in it as I would watching you," Jake replied in earnest.

Cara took a sip of wine and ran her tongue over her lips while Devon watched her intently and shifted in his chair to accommodate his growing desire for her. Cara ran her finger around the rim of her wine glass then dipped it in the wine and put it into her mouth sucking the fermented drink from it. Jake watched Devon's response and he was pleased when his coworker's eyes focused on Cara's finger and he knew that his greatest fantasy was about to come true.

Jake was the first to suggest all three go to the bedroom and without a word both Devon and Cara agreed. Once inside, it was if the bedroom, the secret room of carnal desires, opened its arms to the three embracing them in the sexual tension that had been building between them all evening. Jake was the first to undress and when naked sat in a boudoir chair across the room where he had a clear view of the bed and began to stroke his cock slowly and methodically in anticipation.

Devon made the first move. He removed his shirt to show off his toned bronze chest that was muscular and taut. Cara bit her lower lip as he approached and kissed her. His kiss was firm, passionate and tasted of wine. It was intoxicating to the point that she allowed him to unbutton her blouse and slip it off her shoulders. Jake watched as Devon's moves were deliberate, slow and gentle, just the way his girlfriend like it. Cara felt Devon's chest running her hands over his muscles and his hardened nipples. Devon smiled and reached behind Cara to remove the black lace bra she was wearing. In swift dexterity, the under garment released and slipped off of Cara's shoulders exposing the firm round mounds of her breasts. Devon took the bra off of Cara and slid his hands over her breasts feeling the tight nubs of her nipples tighten at his touch. She took a deep breath and moaned softly as the palms of Devon's hands rolled over the mounds and nubs sending sensual electrical charges throughout her body.

Jake's mouth gaped as he watched Cara fall into Devon's arms and as Devon pulled her close he massaged her bare back with his hands reassuring to trust him. It was then that Jake saw Cara reach down and unbuckle Devon's belt, unzip his jeans and fondle his stiffened cock and full balls that begged to be released from the constraint of his boxers.

Devon in kind returned her touch by unzipping her jeans and reaching his hand inside the black lace panties to feel the soft sweet pussy lips that when parted soaked his fingers as he rubbed the rosebud of her tightened clit. He moaned softly into her neck at the sweet nectar given to him slid over his fingers.

"You do want me," he whispered in her ear.

Cara's breath came in labored gasps and the knowledge that Jake was sitting across the room stroking his own cock, she released all her inhibitions.

"Yes, I want you. I want you more than anything at this very moment," she whispered back.

Jake stroked his cock feeling the length of his shaft jump at his touch. The ridges of his shaft was so hard he could barely touch it without fear of cumming too soon. He licked his lips as Cara and Devon undressed in front of each other. Cara then without hesitation climbed on the bed her head on the pillows and her legs spread inviting Devon into her. Devon eyed Cara's body drinking in her smooth skin, the way her breasts bobbed when she moved, the flatness of her belly, the curves of her hips, and the sweet soft dark curls that surrounded her pussy glistening with her juices and desire for him.

"Take her. Take her," Jake said between gritted teeth.

"Are you enjoying this Jake?" Cara said in a sultry voice.

"Yes, give me more," Jake growled.

"Your boyfriend is anxious, too anxious. I want to savor every inch of you. I want to taste every part of your body," Devon said as he lowered himself to where his lips brushed against the soft curls of her pussy.

"Lick it. Eat her out," Jake commanded from across the room.

As if on cue, Devon parted Cara's pussy lips and ran his tongue along the length of it lapping at the musty juice that poured from it. The taste drove him deeper into her drenching his mouth with the sweet scent of her musky excitement. He reached down and stroked his cock feeling the precum ooze from the head and scooped it with his finger then brought it to Cara's lips where she sucked on it licking it clean with her tongue.

Jake did the same rubbing his finger over his own precum and placing it in his mouth to taste the salty liquid. He stretched out his legs to stroke his cock with greater desire and watched Cara's face as she began to lose herself in Devon's touch. Devon circled his tongue around Cara's clit and when she arched her back he stopped allowing her to feel the rise of her wave then subside only to lick her again and bring to the same peak.

"I'm getting close," she whispered hoarsely.

Devon said nothing but rose from eating her pussy to climbing on top of Cara spreading her legs with his knee and sunk his hard thick cock at the entrance of her wet swollen desire.

"Give it to me," she begged. "I need to feel you inside of me."

"You need my cock don't you baby. You need it to make you cum," he said. His voice was thick with sexual tension.

"Yes, I need you to make me cum," she answered while hips began to gyrate in anticipation.

"Well I never want to disappoint a lady," Devon said as his cock slid into her causing her to moan deeply and raise her hips to meet him.

"Ah yes," she sighed as he drove into her burying his cock inside her wet swollen folds.

Devon began to move slowly inside her, slid back out then slide in deeper. He had never felt anything as exquisitely desirable as Cara's pussy sucking him in, devouring his cock, stroking him with her swollen clit then releasing it. Again and again he went deeper, feeling his own cum rising slowly from his balls and up the shaft of his cock.

Jake rolled his hand over his own balls. They were full and his cum was beginning to rise. With his cock in his hand, he rose from his chair and knelt beside Cara on the bed.

"You're beautiful Cara. You're enjoying this my love aren't you," he whispered and kissed on her lips.

"Yes. Yes," she said breathlessly as Devon pounded against her ass.

"Take it all Cara," Jake said kissing her face and stroking her cheek with his free hand.

Devon continued to plummet inside of Cara oblivious to Jake nearby. He wanted Cara. He wanted to cum inside her and when he saw Jake slide his cock into Cara's mouth, he all but exploded at that very instant.

"Suck it," he told Cara, "but it's my cock that is going to make you cum," Devon growled.

Cara took Jake's cock and sucked it deep into her throat. The length of his shaft pulsating in her mouth spurred her desire even more, but as her climax began to rise, she released Jake's cock and focused on Devon and what he was doing to her.

"I'm going to cum," she said. Her face flushed, her lips dry.

"That's what I want baby," Devon said as he reached down with his thumb to rub her clit as he pummeled her pussy.

"I'm going to cum," she cried as the wave of her climax overwhelmed her and she threw back her head to feel the electrical sensation of her cumming on Devon's cock.

Devon's breath came in ragged gasps as he felt Cara's cum juices splash over his cock sending him into his own orgasm releasing the stream of hot cum from the head of his cock into Cara's pussy filling her. He moaned, the muscles in his body tense as each thrust shot more of his hot delicious cream inside of her.

Jake, watching both orgasm at the same time, could not hold back any further and shot his own load of hot streaming cum letting it fly on the bed and floor releasing his seed from his convulsing body. When drained, he fell back onto his knees as his cock dripped cum down his leg. Sweat poured from his brow and he smiled with satisfaction.

"You were great Cara," he said trying to catch his breath.

Cara finally coming down from her own orgasm was pleased and smiled at her boyfriend.

"I'm glad you liked it," she said but her eyes were on Devon. "And you were wonderful as well."

Devon slid from Cara's pussy and lay beside her on the bed. "It was my pleasure, I assure you," he said kissing her gently on her lips.

"Will I see you again," Cara asked.

Devon kissed her again, "Of course my love."

Jake just licked his lips and smiled.