Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
First Bisexual experience.
2.1k words
4.39
39.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwmwb59
mwmwb59
3 Followers

For the last year or so I have had a recurring fantasy of having a bisexual experience with another guy. I was never able to fulfill my fantasy due to being nervous about actually doing it, and getting caught. While not actively searching for a partner in crime, I was open to an opportunity to explore my bisexual fantasies.

Last month I was invited to a large party being held at a friend of a friend's house. I arrived to find a rather large gathering with alcohol flowing freely. While mingling with the crowd I gathered that the hosts were two gay men named Jay and Michael, who had been together for sometime. While it was obvious that they were a couple, I didn't see any other guests who looked or acted gay.

As the night moved on, more and more guests left the party leaving a small gathering for another hour or so. The next thing I knew, I was the last one still drinking and lounging by the pool. Jay and Michael were inside seeing the last of the guests out the door, so I thought I would finish my drink and then say my goodbyes.

Jay and Michael soon returned and offered me another drink and a dip in the pool. I accepted and was a little surprised when they peeled off their clothes for the swim. They were both built similar to me, slim to average with smooth hairless bodies including shaved cock and balls. With some reluctance I also stripped down. Both were standing in the pool waiting on me to finish undressing and join them. I 'm sure they noticed my smooth, clean shaven half hard cock but other than briefly staring at it they didn't say anything.

We talked and drank for a short time and I was beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol. When Michael noticed my empty glass, he went to make us a new round. The conversation was beginning to take on sexual overtones at this point and Jay was standing close enough that his erect cock would brush against me occasionally. When he left, I noticed that Michael was also sporting an erection. Both of their cocks were similar in size to mine, about 7" long and nicely shaped. When Michael came back with the drinks, he sat down on the edge of the pool right in front of me. I couldn't help but look at his now completely hard cock since it was only inches from my face. I noticed that both were smiling and looking at my now hard cock, which had broken the surface of the water and was standing rigidly at attention. We continued our conversation and finished our drinks. This time Michael, insisting that we have one more round, ask me to make it. I got out of the pool, showing off a raging hard on, and made fresh drinks. When I returned I sat on the edge of the pool with my now hard cock on full display. They no longer were taking furtive glances at my cock, instead they were staring and smiling up at me.

After a while they suggested that we leave the pool and continue our conversation poolside. We got out and sat in a secluded area on lounge chairs. I laid down on one of the lounge chairs with my hard cock fully visible. Jay, after staring for a moment, asked me if I had ever had a sexual encounter with another man. I told him that I hadn't, but had thoughts of sucking a cock but, had never actually done anything with anyone. He responded by saying that they would not push the issue, but if I ever wanted to explore that side of my sexuality they would love to help me along. I thanked them and told them that I was very nervous and slightly drunk, so I wasn't sure I was ready to break myself in just yet, but that I would give it some thought. I decided it was time for me to get dressed and head home.

Since it was hot out, and we were all sweating, they offered the use of a shower next to the pool to rinse off before getting dressed. I agreed and went into a rather large shower and began to rinse off. I was a little surprised when both of them came into the shower and began to rinse off themselves. They offered me a bar of soap so I soaped up and so did they. My cock and theirs had now returned to full erections. While Jay was watching me soap up my cock and balls, he began to soap his cock up also, but instead of just rubbing in the soap and rinsing off, he began to stroke his cock while I watched. Finally, after watching each other for a short time, Jay reached over and began to stroke my cock with a smile on his face. At the same time Michael began to soap up my back and ass. He ran his hand between my legs and rubbed my balls and then began to soap up my asshole. At this point I was so hot I couldn't stop so I reached over and began to stroke Jay's cock. Jay was stroking my cock with one hand and rubbing my balls with the other so I did the same to him. I was now ready to experience my first bisexual encounter and was ready for about anything. Just as these thought flashed through my mind, I could feel Michael's finger at my asshole. The soap provided all the lubrication needed for him to slip his finger inside and begin to fuck my ass. Both Jay and Michael stopped what they were doing and rinsed off so I followed suit wondering what was going to happen next.

Jay suggested that if I was ready we could move inside and continue where we left off. I was surprised at how horny I was and could not forget how good it felt when Michael stroked his finger back and forth in my ass. I had finished drying off and waiting on them to finish. Jay bent down to dry his legs and feet and on the way back up he licked off the precum running down my cock and then slid my cock into my mouth and began to suck me slowly up and down. Michael moved in behind me and rubbed his cock on my ass until it was wedged between my ass crack. There were so many sensations I couldn't keep track of who was doing what to me.

Jay stopped sucking and stood back up and led me into the house. They showed me to the living room and sat me on the couch. Jay was standing in front of me with a huge erection with a large amount of precum running down the length of his cock. I reached up and stroked his cock with my hand using his precum as a lubricant. He stepped a bit closer until his cock was inches from my mouth so I took a deep breath and placed the head of his cock into my mouth and sucked the precum from the tip. He then stepped even closer and slide several more inches into my mouth and began to slide his cock in and out. After a moment he pulled out and sat on the couch and began to suck on my cock with Michael watching. It felt great but I wasn't done sucking my first cock so I slid to the floor and began to suck his cock and licking and sucking his balls into my mouth. Not to be left out Michael moved closer and was watching me suck Jay's cock. He also had a large amount of precum leaking from the tip of his cock so I pulled him closer and began sucking his cock also. I was alternating between both of their cocks and enjoying it immensely.

When I went back to sucking Jay's cock Michael moved away. I was disappointed until I felt Michael move behind me and begin sliding his cock against my ass. We continued this was for a while when suddenly I felt a cold substance on my asshole followed by Michaels finger sliding back in my ass. I was really hot at this point and just letting things happen. I felt Michael removing his finger from my ass. I was really enjoying the sensation of having his finger in my ass and was about to ask him not to stop when I felt his cockhead rubbing against my ass. I knew what was coming so I relaxed my ass and let him slip the head inside me. My ass was stretched pretty tightly but it felt so good that I pushed back against him and felt most of his cock slide in. I then felt his hands reach around and stroke my cock while I was getting fucked. Then he grabbed my hips and pushed the last couple of inches in my ass. When I had first felt Michael's cock at my ass I had stopped sucking Jay's cock so I could concentrate on what was happening behind me. I now returned to sucking Jay's cock. I couldn't believe that my first bisexual experience had me with a cock in both ends.

As I continued sucking Jay, I used the muscles in my ass to grip Michaels cock. I must have been doing something right since I heard him moan in pleasure as I alternately gripped and relaxed my muscles on his cock. I then released the pressure and let him slide slowly in and out of my ass while I went to work on Jay's cock. At this point I wanted my first taste of cum so I sped up my sucking and continued to knead his balls. Very soon I felt him tense up and knew he was about to cum. I moved my mouth halfway up his cock and sucked even harder and toyed with his balls until I felt his hot cum shoot into my mouth. He had a huge load that completely filled my mouth. When he was finished cumming I slid off his cock rolled his cum in my mouth for a second and then swallowed his entire load. I looked back at his cock and saw a final drop of cum on the tip so I bent down and sucked that in my mouth as well.

I was now able to concentrate on Michaels cock in my ass. I really enjoyed the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of my ass. I reached between my legs and began rubbing his balls and mine with one hand. I was really getting into it when I felt him pull out of my ass. I was afraid that he had cum and was finished. Just as I was about to give up he grabbed me by the hips and pushed me on my back. He climbed on top of me and told me to pull my legs up so he could have access to my ass. I did as I was told and felt his cock on my asshole again. I grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands and pushed him inside me. At this point we were both sweating profusely and he was moaning and telling me how good my ass felt. I continued to hold on until I finally felt him explode in my ass. He pumped cum in me for several spurts and then slid out of my ass.

As he did I saw Jay behind him sporting another huge erection. He was rubbing lube on his cock so I knew I wasn't finished getting fucked. As soon as Michael was off of me, Jay took his place and slid his cock in my ass. Just like before, I grabbed his ass and pushed him deeper inside me. He began to fuck me harder than Michael and at the same time was stroking my hard cock with his hand. At almost the same time we both tensed up and shot our loads. His into my ass and mine all over my stomach and his. He slowly removed himself and with a smile and helped me to my feet. I could feel both loads of cum oozing out of my ass and running down my legs. I was in a bit of a daze so they took me into the shower and cleaned me off and helped me get dressed.

Just before leaving them, they told me how hot I was as asked me to come back soon. I just smiled and walked out the door. I'll continue the story next week when I go back for another visit.

mwmwb59
mwmwb59
3 Followers