Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
Jack's wife will make his fantasy come true...
941 words
3.89
11.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdodger
rdodger
28 Followers

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (by-nc-sa). In jurisdictions where the Creative Commons license is not recognized, United States copyright and Berne Convention provisions apply; all rights reserved to Rajah Dodger except that electronic not-for-profit reproduction rights are explicitly granted with the stipulation that this authorship and permission note must remain attached.

***

"What's wrong, Jack - isn't this the fantasy you've told me about?"

Jack paused, hands on the mattress on either side of his wife's rocking breasts, her pussy fluttering and wetly sucking at the head of his cock. That always made thinking hard for Jack, especially now when his wife had just offered to help him have a threesome.

"You said - you've always said if I loved you I'd never need another woman. I don't understand." His voice was querulous, hesitant but excited.

Diane's hips moved, and their interrupted rhythm resumed with liquid slapping sounds.

"Think of it as an early birthday present. I had a heart-to-heart with one of my besties, and she convinced me that you'd love me all the more for showing you my trust and acceptance. So what do you say, dear?" Her fingers reached up and grazed teasingly over Jack's small nipples, eliciting a moan and then an echoing throb from his cock. Jack drove forward for that ever-new sensation of being fully inside his wife, fitting perfectly. "I guess - ohh - yes Diane, yes!"

Conversation ceased while the bed creaked. When the moment was over, while Diane played with Jack's sweaty chest hair, she purred into his ear, "I just have one condition dear - you'll need to wear a blindfold. It's just a little thing, okay? I mean, your fantasy doesn't depend on seeing the woman's face, right?" Jack, floating in his post-orgasm fog, murmured an easy agreement.

That's when Diane slid the blindfold over Jack's eyes.

"What the - Diane?" Jack bucked on the bed and reached for the fabric, but Diane slapped his hand away. "Naughty, naughty - we had a deal, remember?" Jack subsided, confused, while Diane stroked his cock into semi-hardness and positioned him on his back, knees lifted and feet separated, heavy balls starting to fill again. "Oh, I could just swallow you right now," she pouted, "you don't know how difficult this is for me!" The bed shifted as Diane got up. "Just stay there, lover, and wait for your present!" Her voice dripped with sensual heat.

Jack waited as the bedroom door closed. There were muffled sounds from elsewhere in the house. Did Diane already have a woman waiting in the wings? But how could she have known he'd say yes - okay, he thought, that was a stupid question.

The bedroom door opened, and two sets of footsteps came in, along with a strong spicy perfume that was unfamiliar to Jack. Fingers stroked his cock and balls - definitely not Diane's. John started panting, the rush of having his fantasy making every cell in his body excited. He thrust his hips - he had to. Wetness and heat descended over his cock. "Oh god!" he groaned, knees swinging wide.

A slap rang out in the room, and the mouth popped off his renewed erection.

Diane's voice, cold and threatening: "I told you, not too fast." Jack's cock bobbed at attention, ignored.

The perfume scent washed over him closer now, and then a nipple was at his lips. He traced it with his tongue, feeling out the new texture, the breast behind it definitely smaller than Diane's. Diane's knowing fingers between his thighs, a stranger's hand slithering up his stomach to find his nipples. Jack's breathing, labored. The bed creaking as three bodies created a warm intimate sandwich.

"Now"

Diane's fingers circled, clamping Jack's erection at the base. And then the other woman slid onto him.

"Oh godddddddd ohgoddddddd," Jack arched and writhed, Diane's thumb teasing the underside of his balls, her grip keeping him from just burying his cock into this unknown woman. New lips covered his mouth, his muscles strained, soft flattish breasts slid across his chest. Just when he thought he could take no more, Diane released her grip on his cock and he exploded with primal force, howling into the woman's mouth, his groin slamming up between her thighs. The woman felt different from Diane, looser and deeper, but his cock didn't care as his balls emptied urgently.

Behind the blindfold, Jack's eyes rolled. Vaguely, he felt the fluttering grasp of sex slide up and off his cock, two sets of hands tugging his feet out to unbend his knees. The bed shifted as the women rolled together over Jack, making noises of their own, occasionally brushing his cock or teasing fingertips along his sides. Someone moaned - maybe Diane, maybe the other woman, and then both were shaking atop him. He felt liquid oozing over his body.

Eventually, quiet prevailed.

Bodies shifted.

Jack blinked behind the blindfold, as the bed rocked with the departure of his two-woman fantasy. "Diane?" he called out hoarsely. Some instinct told him to leave the blindfold in place for now. The bedroom door closed, and he heard indistinct voices rising and falling, loud but unintelligible. His cock ached pleasantly, heavy and sated between his open thighs, and he started to zone out, amazed at his wonderful wife. The sound came of the front door closing, and he let a brief wistful sigh escape his lips. All good things come to an end, of course.

Finally, the bedroom door opened.

"You're not allowed to take off the blindfold yet."

It wasn't Diane.

/ END /

rdodger
rdodger
28 Followers