Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell she was consciously trying to build us up to the next step - actually becoming full-time members and participants in the club's activities.

"Sounds great to me!" I said, then asked, "What time should we arrive at your place on Friday night?"

"Nine o'clock. That will give you time to get acquainted with Jason for a bit and we can have a sip or two of wine before we leave for the club.

"Oh, and Bronwyn, uh, do you know what a Fleet is?" Dana asked.

"Huh? Isn't that, like, you know, an enema or something?"

"I am using it before we go, you should do the same."

The look on Bronwyn's face was something to behold! As she slowly flushed, she squirmed, and I could suddenly smell her arousal. Just the thought of the possibility this brought into view, turned her on tremendously. She ran her hands over her backside, and softly mewed.

"OK, I will be sure to do that...thanks for the warning!" Bronwyn breathed.

We wished each other well and signed off. As I turned to Bronwyn, I could sense an overwhelming tenderness between us - her eyes were misty and her lower lip was trembling softly as she said, "You are doing this for me, are you not? How can I ever show you enough gratitude, for such a wonderful, loving gift?!"

She fell into my outstretched arms and we rocked each other, swaying gently to and fro. Our closeness had never been greater as beings... Ah, but then, Mother Nature... Bronwyn was grinding her pelvis on my thigh and I could feel her wetness and smell her arousal. Obviously, this day was not over.

Later, in our love nest, as we cuddled, thoroughly alive, but satisfied for the moment, she whispered, "Darling," and she embraced me even more tightly, "Given what we are about to do, I don't want there to be anything held back between us." My anxiety rose sharply.

She paused for a moment before she continued, as if unsure of herself, "Dana told me everything about the club weeks ago, when she first started going there with Jason, but we were not sure you would go along with it. I am grateful! I will always love you for it! And, no matter what," she pledged, "I will not allow anything to happen which might hurt you, because of some selfish desire for my own pleasure. You are a treasure and are treasured, by me."

I squeezed my love tenderly and murmured, "We have so much to look forward to and enjoy, together!"

She nuzzled my ear and stroked my hardening cock. "Yes," she said, "and I am really looking forward to it, with you," she grinned.

Spreading my legs, Bron rolled over and knelt between them.

She rubbed very gently up and down on my cock. It was getting harder by the second. She paid particular attention to the head and my balls, a hand applied to each, caressing them, playing her fingertips around and around, all the while looking into my eyes intently. I bent my knees up and she expanded her play to include the area between my balls and my asshole.

"I love you so much, Brett. I always have and I always will. You are a treasure. I am so excited about making fantastic love with you."

We kissed. We caressed. Bron kissed her way down my neck and chest. She kissed down my stomach, and then, continuing to look me squarely in the eyes, took the purple head of my hard, swollen shaft slowly between her lips, swirling her tongue around the head as she drew it deeper into her soft, hot, wet mouth.

With her beautiful eyes locked on mine, I could feel the fantastic connection between us. She was not just going through the mechanics of sucking my cock, she was making love to me desiring to please me all she could.

"God, I love your cock!" she breathed. "I am going to suck every ounce of your cum right out of you. Would you like that, my love?" Bron asked.

I could not answer. I was lost in ecstacy!

Her tongue and lips were soaking my shaft, from top to bottom. She was so hot and so wet!

Her head bobbed up and down over the head of my cock, glistening with her hot saliva. She licked up and down the length of me and drew my balls in between her lips, sucking gently on them as her fingers stroked up and down my shaft.

All the while, she continued to look intently into my eyes.

She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock, paying particular attention to that really sensitive v-shaped area at the back of the head, the frenulum, sending shivers through me. When she did this, I could feel electricity spiking down through my balls and they tightened involuntarily.

She circled the base of my shaft with her fingers and briefly jerked rapidly up and down, but only moving her fingers an inch or so, while she gripped the base of my cock firmly. That felt sooooo gooood!!!

She continually moved her attention from spot to spot, never staying in any one area or doing the same thing for any length of time, licking, sucking, constantly changing her technique, but never taking her eyes off mine.

Her tongue swept over the area between my balls and my anus again. Lightening swept through me. I moaned loudly.

My body began to stiffen. My balls began to tighten and I could feel the orgasm building to an incredible crescendo.

Bron could see this, too, and settled on sucking the head of my cock, her tongue pressed against my frenulum, her head bobbing up and down while her lips sucked a little harder. Her fingers were playing gently with my balls, lifting them and squeezing them tenderly. She kept this up, looking at me as she continued this action without interruption until I erupted, gasping loudly for breath as she milked me dry. Her fingers wrapped around my shaft and pumped gently up and down as I pumped hot cum into her mouth, spurt after spurt, until my balls were empty. But the contractions continued on for a bit, as if there were still something to expell.

A little cum showed at the corners of Bron's lips, but she had managed to swallow all the rest. She swept her tongue around and gathered all the cum up off her lips and swallowed it.

Then Bron sucked very gently up and down over the head of my cock, licking and sucking tenderly as it softened, still looking me full in the eyes.

"I just love to suck your cock," she sighed. "It is beautiful!" She gave it a shake and got up off the bed. "How about some breakfast?"

12