Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 02

Story Info
Shanny strips for strangers.
1.6k words
4.13
60.8k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 04/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

"Steve loves looking at your breasts and pussy doesn't he?" I ask, and Shanny sighs and nods.

"Each time I turn back to him his eyes are on mine, but they tell me he has been enjoying my body, feasting on me, and needs me to show him even more. I excuse myself to visit the washroom and check myself out in the mirror. I adjust my bra, clicking it tighter to enhance my cleavage, knowing I can still undo more buttons for him. I move to a stall and my fingers find their way between my legs, feeling how swollen my lips are, and I lightly tease my panties between them. slipping them into my slit just enough to outline my labia for him. I come back to the table and he asks me to dance, holding me closer than before. He tells me how beautiful I am and how lucky he is to have met me. His hands feel so good on my body, I wish he would touch more of me. He brings me back to the table and you take me to dance."

"Yes," I continue, "we discuss your spreading legs and how it is exciting all three of us."

"I even contemplated taking my panties off in the washroom." she moans seductively. I tell you how exciting that would have been but also a very strong message to Steve.

"I know he excites you baby, so I encourage you to do whatever you need to do, I'm right here for you."

"All this sexy talk is making my panties slip deeper into my slit, I'm so swollen and aroused. I get back to the table and fan my chest, telling Steve how hot I am. He agrees and smiles as he undoes a button on his shirt, his eyes daring me to do the same. My fingers toy with my buttons feeding on the encouraging look in his eyes as he dares me to keep going. You are sitting behind me and can't tell but my sweater is now undone to the base of my bra."

I trace her breasts, telling her how exposed her tits are now, Steve lets her watch as his eyes drop to her naked flesh and enjoy her milky white breasts fully. His eyes flash at her, then drop to her legs, needing her to show him more of her body.

"My eyes drop to his crotch and can see a sizeable bulge in his jeans, I know I have made him hard, and my body trembles as I imagine his thick cock and swollen balls held tight in his pants. I continue to stare at his package as my fingers toy with my skirt buttons." Shanny's breathing is getting faster with excitement.

I tell her I can see her fingers on her button. "My own cock twitches with excitement as you undo it."

"I know Demian, I can feel you move against me as I undo it, and I turn to talk to you letting my legs spread for Steve."

"I am imagining how sweet your panty covered pussy must be looking for him."

"I know you are baby, you don't know that as I turned I can feel my lips slip free of my panties, the tiny patch of silk now buried deep in my slit."

I move down and breath softly on her pussy. "Can you feel the cooler air of the club on your nakedness?" I ask, and she shudder and nods. I drag a single finger through her slit parting her labia.

"Your panties are buried inside you Shanny, leaving your swollen lips naked for him to enjoy, and I don't know you are showing him so much, don't realize just how excited you are."

"I know baby and I'm sure later I would tell you but right now I am so excited knowing he can see so much of me and try and stretch out my conversation with you so he can enjoy me even more. I finally turn back to find he has moved forward and has his knee between mine, so I can't bring my legs together."

I tell her I had noticed him move forward and was excited at how close it brought the two of them together, so personal.

"Yes" she sighs, "I squeeze his leg between mine then smile as I slowly spread my legs for him, daring him to look. He stares between my legs then tells me how hot and sexy I look. I tell him I need to dance with him, spreading even wider as he moves away from me. I can feel his hardness pressed against me."

I move the heel of my hand to press her mound, felling her shudder with climax as I touch her.

"Oh God baby I need to fuck him, I just can't control myself."

"I know you do baby, I watch you dance pressed so close to his hard cock, and I encourage you to be with him. He takes you to his room and makes you strip for him, then has you undress him. His eyes feast on your body as he picks you up and lays you gently on his bed. I see her sigh contentedly, raising one knee, opening herself to his eyes.

"I need to taste his cock." she whispers, and I move to rub my knob along her moist mouth.

"Steve's cock is hard and ready for you to suck baby." her mouth moving to form around my dick as her fingers pump precum to my tip.

"Oh Steve, your cock tastes so good on my tongue." She makes Steve cum, swallowing his load, loving his cream, feeling his spurts landing on her breasts then spreading her legs to his mouth and lips, letting him feast on her honey, making her cum time after time as he fucks her silly. We relax after and Shanny cuddles close, telling me how exciting and arousing my story was, she felt so free and uninhibited with Steve, so hot ,so sexy.

A couple of weeks later she tells me the next night her work group was going out for drinks and then some dancing. She has done this before and I always drive her to work so I can pick her up when they are done, usually quite early. The night before as we lay in bed her fingers snaked around my cock as she asked if she should wear the same outfit she had worn the night she fucked Steve. I knew she could feel me twitch as I told her what a sexy idea that was, and that I hoped her evening would end up as exciting as her fantasy had. She moaned her agreement as she moved to take me in her mouth. The next morning I made her do up all the buttons, telling her to only undo them if a deserving partner was watching. I kissed her deeply, telling her I had a feeling her sexy fantasy was going to cum true to night. She called me a few times during the day to tell me how horny she was, and that she had undone some buttons already, but had made sure a delivery guy had watched her when she did. i told her I hoped she could undo them all for her talented caring lover this evening. She sighed and said as horny as she was she would be easy pickings for the right man, especially after a few drinks. Enjoy yourself to the limits baby I commanded, and call me when your ready to be picked up. That evening i made preparations for a few different scenario's, then started towards the club, the voyeur tendencies I have making me want to watch Shanny interact with other men. She called while I was on my way telling me the party was breaking up. Ready to go home I asked, and she hesitated,then told me no, not really, then blurted,

"I think I've met a Steve." She explained she had danced with quite a few partners but had really clicked with one cute guy and had danced with him a couple of times.

"His eyes are just like Steve's in my fantasy and I'm kinda hoping he shows up again." I wished her luck and told her I would come in quietly and stay to myself if she was entertaining.

She caught my eye as I entered the club and I pointed towards the washrooms, meeting her there. There was one or two from work just packing up and Dirk was still here she told me excitedly. We decided she would wait out the work people then see what Dirk did, she would even walk by him at the bar if needed. If they hooked up I suggested a smaller more secluded table in the back, one that I could watch from very close, close enough to hear them. Shanny felt that Dirk would not be as open if I was at the table, and asked if I minded letting her develop the relationship on her own. I said no problem, it was obvious how excited and horny she was already, letting her know I was there if it went wrong in any way. She looked relieved then asked if I could phone her and say I was going to be late, and she would work the story the way she needed to. I looked her up and down and told her how hot she looked and how a sensuous aura seemed to surround her.

"Thinking about my sexy fantasy, then wearing this outfit, now meeting Dirk and knowing you are here for me, I can hardly wait for the office staff to leave so Dirk can start to seduce me.

"I bet he has a nice big fat cock for my baby to enjoy" I teased her and she sighed and smiled,

"I hope so too."

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers