Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... you are making it up," Ravi struggled out of her grip and sat upright on the bed.

"These days I don't make up anything for you," Kavita had a teasing smile on her lips.

"You... you... and you let him do it," he stammered.

"Yesss... I enjoyed it... he was hard," she giggled again, "he was getting crazy about me, I can feel it from the way he eagerly sucked my lips."

Ravi looked at her in despair not believing that his loving wife of nineteen years is telling that his employee has fingered and kissed her and she enjoyed it.

"What happened then... you fucked him," his voice was barely audible.

Kavita had mischievous smile on her face, she caressed his hairs and pumped the hard cock.

"Tell me..." Ravi whispered, "you fucked him," he was feeling scared as well as shaking with the anticipation.

Kavita signalled him to get back between her legs, "finish what you have started."

He quickly got down on her and attacked her pussy with his mouth.

"Mmmm... Ahoo... easy," she giggled.

"No... baby I didn't fuck him..." she continued, "but I was on the verge of doing it."

"But you wanted that... you want that your employee fuck your wife... don't you," she nudge him.

"Nooo," he groaned and dug his tongue deeper.

"I know you want that," she flicked her tongue over his hard and twitching cock and Ravi lapped at her cunt with renewed vigour.

"Umm... Good boy... You want that Murty's ugly black cock into your wife's pussy," she panted, "Yeahhh... prepare that cunt for him, I am going to fuck him," she spoke in firm voice and bucked her groin in pleasure.

Kavita enjoyed teasing him and felt a strong orgasm building inside her, she has never felt like this before. She nudged him to go harder and faster with his tongue while she slowly stroked his cock. Within few minutes she reached her orgasm and groaned loudly as she cum all over his mouth.

"That was good," she panted and relaxed her head on the pillow. Ravi quickly positioned himself between her legs with his cock aiming at her throbbing vagina.

"What do you think you are doing," she looked at him surprisingly.

"Umm... amm..." he didn't find any words.

"You are not thinking of putting your cock into my pussy... no... no... It's aching from your hard sucking baby," she spoke, "come I will make you cum."

She pulled him by holding his cock, "Besides I want that pussy to be ready for Murty... really hot for his cock."

"I... I... are you serious about Murty," he trembled.

"Of course I am serious, tomorrow you will send him home in afternoon, on some pretext of collecting some file or something," she smiled and stroked his cock with determination. Ravi looked at her face and found her paying full attention to his cock.

"Afternoon no one would be at home and then we can finish what he started yesterday," she spoke as a matter of fact. She pumped him harder and he could not hold it any longer. She pointed the cock towards bed and let him splash his load onto the sheets.

"See!! how excited you are... cannot even last for a minute, so what fun it would have been if you put it inside my pussy," she explained to him like a child and Ravi looked away disappointed with himself.

"Remember you will send him home tomorrow on some pretext and he should never find out that you are also involved in this, I would not like a repeat of what happened with Narang," she spoke in a stern voice putting an end to any objection or reluctance from his side.

Ravi watched his wife got down of the bed and bring the box of tissues; he was shaking from what he heard and what his wife now demands. Kavita threw the box of tissues towards him and asked him to clean the sheet while she walked towards the bathroom to take shower. Ravi watched her walk naked and reminisces what she told him, he could not believe his ears... Murty? Anybody but Murty, as the news sinks in he felt pain, the more he things the more it hurts.

He knew Murty for a long time and knew that he is a philanderer and is always on a lookout for married women. He remembered once he bragged about his conquest over some married women and how he fucked her till she screamed and how he made her drink his cum. He shivered that the same man is going to use his innocent wife and then he will brag about how he cuckolded his boss. He must warn Kavita about him, he cannot control himself and barged into the bathroom.

Kavita was under the shower, she was surprised to see him still naked barging in, "what happened," she enquired."

"I want to tell you about Murty, he is not a good man... he is cheap... he is always on lookout for married women... he is not worthy of you," he spoke quickly in one breath.

"Ohh..." Kavita smiled and then pulled him into shower with her, "I know... but I am not marrying him," she spoke coolly and started to soap his body.

"But... but... he is... he..." Ravi didn't know how to explain, "he may not treat you well... he is only interested in fucking women," he blurted out.

Kavita giggled, "that is the reason for calling him tomorrow, don't worry I can handle him," she laughed out loud and Ravi didn't know what to say.

...

It was around 10 AM in the morning, Kavita took a leisurely shower and made sure her body was hairless and smooth. She put on her best perfume and blue colour matching bra and panty. She admired her figure in the mirror after wearing the blue saree and blouse. She felt sensual and adjusted her blouse for a better cleavage and felt ready to seduce Murty, 'as if he needs any seduction,' she giggled. She was feeling nervous as well as excited since morning, thinking what she was about to do.

Ravi spent the night in hospital and came home in the morning to take shower and change; he had already left for the showroom. All through the night he was restless, his mind was not able to accept what Kavita was planning to do, yet it was true. Before leaving for showroom he checked with her if she was serious and she gave him a cold stare which ran shivers down his spine. Why is he allowing all this, he could stop it, he could put his foot down and say no, but he felt unable to resist his wife, resist the strange feelings. He felt pain imagining that dirty scoundrel Murty with his wife; he had never felt this kind of pain when she was with Narang. He could not bear the thought of how his wife would spread her legs for Murty.

Just before he left for the showroom, Kavita stepped out of the bathroom wearing just the bra and panty. She looked ravishing, milky smooth body, challenging bosom and wide ass. He was lost into it when she called him and broke his trance.

"You look so worried," she giggled, "I am not going to some battle." She hugged him and kissed on his lips, "I love you and only you, my darling husband."

"How am I looking," she turned around like a model, "you think Murty will like it, I have waxed my body this morning," she moved a hand across her smooth arms, "come have a feel," she held his hand and moved it across her thighs.

He moved his hand up and down on her smooth thighs, his hands trembling as it touched her swollen sex box.

"Umm... no... you naughty," she slapped his hand away and giggled.

...

Kavita stepped out of her bedroom and found Neha sitting on the couch in the living room. Ravi had already left and she was about to leave to the hospital along with her sister. Narang has promised to drop them to the hospital on his way to work.

"Hey!! How am I looking," she walked into the living room and flaunted her saree, "Am I not looking beautiful."

"No," Neha bluntly replied and Kavita was shocked.

"Not beautiful, you are looking sexy," Neha spoke looking defiantly into her eyes. Kavita didn't know what to say she was lost for the words.

"And may I ask you are you going somewhere," she asked.

"Umm... no I am staying home, in the evening I will be coming to hospital," she mange to reply.

"Then why are so dressed up," she looked at her from top to bottom. Kavita didn't have any answer she stammered something but Neha had a mysterious smile on her face.

"Maybe Narang uncle is coming home to pick us up that's why..." she left it hanging.

"What do you mean!! Narang uncle is coming," she spoke raising her voice but Neha looked away. Her heart palpitated, 'is she sensed something,' she got worried. She wanted to ask again but suddenly doorbell rang and Neha got up to answer it.

"Hey!! Cutiepie how are you doing," it was Narang on the door. He came inside and sat on the couch while Neha shouted for her sister,

"Priya... come out... uncle has come... we have to leave."

Narang glanced at Kavita and smiled admiring her while she looked away nervously. Priya came running to the living room and started talking to Narang.

"Come lets go," Neha pulled her hand and walked towards the door, "We will meet you downstairs," she spoke to Narang and pulled Priya along with her.

"You look terrific," he spoke as soon as both of them left. He walked closer to Kavita and tried to grab her.

"Please, they must be outside in the corridor," she moved back, "and I think Neha must have got some wind of our relationship, she is talking nonsense," she spoke worriedly.

"Ohh is that so, then you must tell her about us," Narang spoke casually.

"Are you crazy!! How can I tell her," she spoke.

"Why not, she is grown up... she can handle it... if you want I can talk to her."

"NO WAY... don't you talk to her," Kavita was horrified.

"Ok... ok... don't be so tense, I won't talk to her but I suggest you tell her everything," Narang smiled.

"Ok now you leave they must be waiting downstairs."

Once Narang left, Kavita slumped on the couch, looking very worried. 'How much she knows about it or is she just being suspicious, I will talk to her in the evening,' she decided. She started to get nervous remembering that Ravi must have sent Murty by now. She was no longer sure about what she has planned; she grabbed her mobile and dialled Ravi.

"Hello, have you sent Murty," she spoke as soon as the line connected.

"Yes I have, he has already left must be reaching by now," he replied.

"Ohh, shit... just call him and tell him no need to come... make some excuse," she spoke nervously.

"Why? What happened," he was shaky.

"Nothing happened I just changed my mind," she replied and cut the phone. Her heart was beating fast and she relaxed after the call, 'Oh God... how I can be such a fool to get into another affair like this.'

Suddenly her mobile rang; it was Ravi, "Yes," she answered.

"I cannot connect to Murty it appears his mobile is switched off," Ravi spoke helplessly.

"You can't even do one thing correctly," Kavita snapped at him.

"I did as you said," Ravi felt hurt.

"Ok... ok... I will manage," she realized that it's not Ravi's fault and that she was unnecessarily getting angry at him.

"You want me to come home," Ravi spoke.

"No... no need, I can handle him... you stay at showroom," she replied curtly and cut the phone.

"Oh God," she was nervous once again and felt a tingling sensation between her legs. She was already shaky to learn that her daughter has found out about Narang and now Murty would be there any minute she was unsure what to do. The door bell rang and it sounded like a bomb to her.

She reluctantly got up to open the door thinking how to handle Murty. She was pleasantly surprised to find that her neighbour's son Riyan was at the door.

"Hello," he spoke smiling. Kavita was relieved that it was not Murty and gladly ushered him in.

"Neha is not around," he spoke looking behind her.

"No, she has gone to hospital," she spoke. She has known Riyan for a sometime and knows that he is the kind of teenage boy with excessive testosterone and access to internet porn. He is the type who always had a hard one in his pants looking for any hole to fuck. She has found him ogling at her on several occasions and knew that given a chance he would be happy to fuck her even though she is much older to him. She doesn't like him around Neha, but today she was happy to see him.

"Ohh I thought if she has not left I would also accompany her to the hospital," he replied, "anyway I am here to return your clothes fallen into my balcony."

The clothes she hung for drying in the balcony must have fallen down as he resides directly below their apartment, she thought but she found no clothes in his hands. She looked questioningly towards him.

He pulled out her panty from his pocket.

'Ohh God, this loathsome creature has my panty,' her face turned a shade. She saw him shamelessly examining it and trying to pull the waistband.

"Give it back," she snatched it out of his hand and saw a grin on his face.

"What are you grinning at," she spoke feeling embarrassed.

"It's so small, I was just wondering how it could..." he left it hanging and Kavita understood what he meant, her face turned red.

"You... you... came here to discuss the size of my panty," she spoke getting angry as well as embarrassed.

"No... no just wanted to return it," he quickly spoke with all innocence on his face, feeling that his remark may upset her.

Kavita knew his lecherous intentions and wanted to throw him out, but today she wanted him to stay till Murty arrive, so as to avoid being alone with him.

"Humm... Ok, have a seat... will you have tea or coffee," she spoke normally. Riyan was expecting that she will ask him to leave but having coffee with her... he was surprised.

"Coffee will do," he replied and took seat on the couch. Kavita sat opposite to him and started talking to him about his collage and he was too happy to chat with her.

"I hope I am not bothering you," he spoke looking at her dress, "you seem to be ready to go out somewhere."

"Oh no not at all, I am not going anywhere, it's good to talk to you about the collage Neha is also planning to join the same collage and do Biotechnology."

"This Saree look good I thought you are dressed up for some occasion," he spoke, "and you too look so beautiful."

She smiled sheepishly knowing well about his lusty intentions but she wanted to engage him till Murty arrive. She tried to talk regarding collage studies but he kept coming back to flirting with her. It amused her no end and her reaction or inaction encouraged him to go further and further. The door bell rang and this time it sounded like music to her ears.

She quickly opened the door and yesss it was Murty. He smiled looking at her and was disappointed to find Riyan in the room.

"He is Riayn our neighbour, he is waiting for Neha, they have to go to hospital," she quickly spoke before anyone of them could say anything.

She quickly fetched the file and handed it over to Murty, "here you are." Murty was expecting that he could get some alone time with her but this boy was not likely to go anywhere. Suddenly Kavita's mobile started ringing, it was Ravi.

"Hello, yes... he has arrived and I have given him the file," she spoke, "Yeah he is leaving now."

"Your mobile is not working, he was trying since long, now you better rush to the showroom," she spoke to Murty.

"Yeah my battery ran out," he spoke and then walked out of the apartment.

"Why did you lie to him," Riyan spoke as soon as he left.

"Then what should I have told him that you have brought my panty," she giggled feeling relaxed that Murty was gone.

Riayn also laughed, "Its good you got rid of him quickly."

"Yeah and now it's your turn," she signalled him to leave.

"Ohh No... we were having such nice talks," he made a bad face.

Kavita burst out laughing, "We have had enough talks."

"What happened to you suddenly," he looked at him innocently but Kavita wanted nothing from him now.

"But you promised me coffee."

She looked at him for a moment, "Ohh coffee," and then she got up to go to kitchen and put up the milk to boil. Riyan followed him to the kitchen.

"I have always seen you wear sarees, if you wear jeans and shirt I bet you will look like a collage girl," he spoke.

"Ohh god to get rid of one I have engaged another," Kavita thought then she turned towards him,

"What do you think you are doing," she spoke in a stern voice, "you are shamelessly flirting with me, I am not a collage girl, I am old enough to be your aunt."

"But you are not," he was unaffected.

"If you speak another word I will call your mother," she threatened him.

He quietly stood on the kitchen door looking at her while Kavita stared him fiercely. Few moments passed by and neither of them spoke.

"Coffee... the milk is boiling," Riyan pointed towards the pot, "I hope this will not count as a 'spoken word' for you to call my mother," Kavita could not stop her smile at his childish manner. She quickly turned around to hide her smile not wanting to give him any encouragement but he has already seen her smiling.

Her back was at him and she could not see when he walked right behind her and grabbed her in his arms.

"Ouch!! What are you doing," she jumped up in surprise never expecting him to pounce on her.

"No... no... leave me... keep your hands off me," she shouted and struggled to get herself free but he pinned her against the kitchen top.

"Why are you making such a scene... I loved you since long and I know you also like me," he whispered.

"Shut up and leave me," she squirmed as his hands started to explore her body. She tried hard to fight him off but he easily caught her both hands in his one hand and with other he grabbed her Saree and pulled it above her waist.

"Ohh no..." she panicked and felt vulnerable, 'Riyan...listen... please you can't do this," when she felt that she can't fight him off she tried to reason with him. But he was not listening; he pulled her panty down to the knees.

"Ohh God... I will start screaming," she threatened but he didn't pay any attention.

"O... Ahh," she groaned and the next moment she felt a hard and hot rod slipping between her soft ass.

"No...no...no... ohh..."

Kavita put both her hands on the kitchen top to balance herself as he humped hard and the hot cock poked over her ass hole and slipped between her thighs. She felt a tingling sensation ran through her as it touched her moist pussy lips. In this standing position he cannot insert it inside her pussy but he kicked her legs wide and started to hump it between her thighs.

He grabbed her waist and rubbed his cock over her pussy and fireworks started inside Kavita's body. Riyan put a hand on her shoulders and tried to bend her over the kitchen top but she resisted feeling ashamed of her arousal. The scuffle continued silently between the two and for Kavita it was more out of shame than anything else.

"Not here you fool... not in the kitchen," finally she blurted out.

"Ok... let's go to the bedroom," he was happy to comply. Kavita was almost naked except for the blouse and bra all her clothes were spread on the floor. Riyan guided her out of the kitchen and pushed her inside Neha's bedroom.

"Take out your blouse and bra," he spoke while removing his clothes.

Kavita removed her last clothing without making any more fuss and take a closer look at his cock. She was surprised to see a fully grown and the biggest dick she has ever seen, the foreskin was completely pulled back as if circumcised and the purple head was round and fatter than the rest of the shaft, it look even bigger attached to his slim body. Riyan quickly approached her and took her into his arms, his cock poked at her tummy.

"You are so sexy," he whispered moving his hand over her buttocks.

"I hope you know what you are doing," she looked teasingly at him.

"Don't worry... I am not a kid and this is not my first time," he spoke.

He quickly pushed her on the bed and climbed between her legs, without any more foreplay he forced his cock into her.