Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch... easy," she cried out as she felt him stretch her pussy wide, he didn't stop and slipped in filling her completely. She covered her face with her hands and spread the legs wide to accommodate him. She was surprised at how filled up she felt.

"Aggg," Riyan moaned feeling her soft cunt gripping his cock tightly. He spread her legs with his thighs and settled over her, grabbing her both hands he pinned them above her head and placed his mouth over her lips. A new body, a new mouth, a new cock and a new man, Kavita groaned and closed her eyes enjoying the sensation spreading through her body. She kissed him back with open mouth and Riyan responded by crushing her under him. He started to thump feverously between her open legs as if to prove he is man enough for her.

He fucked her with long and hard strokes while fondling her protruding nipples. Kavita kissed him initially slowly but as the momentum started to build she eagerly sucked his lips and started to buck her hips to match his strokes. She kept her eyes closed and enjoyed the orgasm that was slowly building inside her. She wrapped her legs around his hips and urged him to fuck harder.

"Ughh... ugg...ugg..., she moaned continuously as the sensations slowly peaked and she shuddered into a satisfying orgasm while Riyan continued to ram into her. Her body relaxed and she waited for him to finish. After about five long minutes Riyan reached his goal and started pumping his semen into her womb.

They lay side by side panting when Riyan spoke, "was it good for you."

"Yeah Ok," she replied not to boost his ego too much.

"Just Ok," he complained and hugged from behind while she laughed.

"Ok... you have had your fun now it's time for you to go home," she spoke seriously but Riyan didn't let her go and snuggled closer. Kavita had her back to him and was reminiscing what just happened, she felt ashamed that she let this boy take advantage of her and how she shamelessly cum over his cock. Suddenly she found his hand over her ass, spreading it and fingers rubbing over her puckered hole.

"What are you doing," she wiggled.

"You have a lovely arse," he spoke in a hoarse voice. Kavita felt his cock hardening against her thighs.

"Oyee... you are getting hard again," she giggled.

Riyan pushed her face down and started to play with her ass, "I want to fuck your ass."

"Just shut up."

He climbed over her and rubbed his hard cock all over her ass crack and poked it over the tight opening.

"Oyee," she twitched, "you can't."

"Why not," he continued to rub it, "its soooo soft."

"No leave me," she shouted and pushed him back. Riyan slipped back on the bed and then quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom. Kavita looked at him in surprise when he immediately comes back with the KY lube bottle in his hand.

"No... no... you can't be serious," she looked horrified.

"Yes I am,' he smiled and started to rub the lube on his hard shaft.

"Listen anal is not like what you did right now... you must know how to do it or it will hurt," she tried to reason with him.

"I know how to do it and promise I will be slow," he was excited and climbed on the bed with lube on his fingers. She moved back on the bed shaking her head in a big no.

"Don't worry I have enough experience," he assured her.

"Don't tell me... probably this was you first time with a pussy," she spoke.

He was annoyed, "stop treating me like a kid... I have had enough pussies and asses, in fact right on this bed..." suddenly he was silent.

Kavita was alarmed, "What do you mean on this bed," she was horrified, "you mean with Neha?"

Riyan didn't speak and pulled Kavita face down on the bed.

"No... leave me," she shouted but he quickly climbed over her putting both his knees on either side of her legs. He kept her lying face down by one hand on her back and with other hand he rubbed the lube on her ass hole.

"No... you scoundrel...leave me," she shouted and tried to get away but Riyan kept her pinned.

"What did you do with Neha," she panicked, "you dirty pig how could you!!" but Riyan was busy lubricating her anus.

"No...no...no...Ahhhh... you asshole," she gritted her teeth as the hard cock spread her sphincter. Riyan pushed the cock head inside and then spread himself over her, holding her tightly under him. Kavita kicked her leg in despair and wailed as he forced the cock deeper.

"Ahhh... Maa... uggg... AHHHHHHH," white pain flashed through her body, she has never taken a cock this big in her ass. The lubricated hole provided no resistance to the hard rod which slipped deeper and deeper until he was buried upto hilt.

"Yesss," Riyan groaned and pulled her head by hairs, "I fucked your daughter; in fact I took her cherry... right on this bed," he hissed, "and now her mother's ass... can't be better."

Kavita shivered listening to him and felt dirty, like a wanton slut. She cried out as he started to move his shaft in slow strokes.

"Don't think I am a novice, I have fucked many aunties around this place... and also many cute boys and girls in the locality," he giggled, "but you are the best... I always wanted this ass," he caressed her bottom and pinched the soft flesh.

"Ahhh," she groaned. The cock started to move in a rhythm inside her ass, she felt that her muscles automatically relaxed and no longer trying to fight the intrusion. Slowly the pace increased and he started to bang her ass in earnest.

"Ugg... Ugg... Ugg... Ugg... Ugg... Ugg... Ugg..." she groaned with every thrust, the pain started to feel sweet. She clutched the sheets and waited for him to finish, but he seems to go on and on.

"You ass is so smooth and hot," he groaned and placed his mouth over her lips. Kavita wanted to pull back but instead she found herself eagerly kissing back, it felt so immoral... so ugly... and yet so electrifyingly erotic. How can she be so stupid as to fuck her daughter's boyfriend, her mind screamed but her body screamed for merciless pounding.

Every time he pull back his cock she felt as if her rectum being pulled out with it and when he bangs in, her pussy felt brushed and her clit vibrated. She could not control and moved her fingers to her clit and started to rub it.

"AHHHH... Mmmm...you swine... rascal," " she cried out in frustration and rubbed her clit vigorously.

"Yesss... this pig will fuck you like you have never been fucked before," he moaned and licked her checks. Kavita cried and obscenity flowed from her mouth as the orgasm slowly started to peak and she wanted a release.

"Ohhh... fuck me... fuck me..." she cried and rubbed the clit but the orgasm was slow, way too slow for her satisfaction.

"Fuck me in pussy," she cried, "ohhh ... get your ugly cock into my pussy," she started to pant and felt her sphincter muscles trying to close tightly over the cock.

"Yesss... take it..." Riyan groaned as he felt her ass milking him.

Kavita felt her breathing stopped as the orgasm slowly crossed the brim and spilled over, giving her a slow and painful release.

"Ayeee... mummy...AHHHHHHHHH," she screamed on top her lungs and her ass continued to milk his cock making Riyan to pump his load inside her ass. Kavita blacked out and lay panting heavily, her ass still clutching his cock tightly when he popped it out.

She didn't moved an inch while he got up and dress. Finally he approached her and kissed her on lips,

"You were lovely, so sweet," he spoke and walked out of the flat. Kavita remained like that for a long time, the feeling of shame and guilt overpowering her.

...

The four of them were having dinner and except for Priya everyone was silent. Kavita was lost into deep thoughts about what happened in the afternoon and Ravi was tense looking at the depressed faces of his wife and daughter. After the dinner the daughters move to their rooms and Kavita guided Ravi to the bedroom.

"I have few things to talk to you," she spoke.

"Yes I also wanted to talk to you, why you changed your mind about Murty, what happened," he asked.

"Something happened I will tell you but first I have to apologise to you about my behaviour for the last few days," she looked sad, "I am really sorry that I shouted at you," she hugged him and placed her head on his chest.

Ravi was happy to hear this, he was relieved that his wife loves him, "no need to be sorry, we love each other and lovers get angry sometimes," he kissed her forehead, "and don't be sad, I always want you to be happy."

She nodded, "actually I was not angry with you but I was angry with myself for starting this entire cuckolding thing."

"Why are you angry with it?"

"Because I never realized how it would affect you and how it would change me," she explained, it is natural that if you desire cuckolding you will act like one and if I am the cuckoldress I will act like one. I was unnecessarily fighting the inevitable."

"But remember one thing, I will always love you, I love you as you are, no more trying to change you," she smiled and kissed him on lips.

"What do you mean," Ravi spoke feeling nervous at her cool demeanour.

"You know what happened today... I cum twice within an hour," she caressed his hairs.

"But... but... you said you sent back Murty," he looked jittery, "did Narang visited."

"No dear," she giggled, "someone new."

"New?" he shivered.

Kavita opened the zip and pulled out his cock which was rock hard by now, she stroked it slowly.

"Yeah new... someone you know, but first I have to tell you something else... you know Neha knew about me and Narang."

"How could she probably know!!"

"She has seen us together when Narang spend the night at our house and she has also seen that her daddy has no objection to all this... I talked to her in the evening."

"Wha... what did you talk," Ravi stammered.

"She has grown up, she is no longer our lil girl," Kavita continued deep in her thoughts, "she knew about me and Narang and also that you are not only aware of it but also supporting it... so I have to talk to her... explain to her everything."

"You would be surprised to know how well informed kids are these days, thanks to internet, she already knows the meaning of cuckold," she smiled and stroked his cock faster, "and our daughter is sexually active also... no longer a virgin."

"Umm," he grunted looking awestruck.

"Don't cum as yet," she slowed down her movement, "I have to tell you about the 'new' man."

"Who is he?" he was barely able to speak.

Kavita unbuttoned her blouse and opened the bra, "you can suck them while I tell you all about it."

Ravi trembled as she narrated the day's event, not omitting even the slightest details; he gripped Kavita tightly and sucked her tits. At the mention of Riyan his face turned red with shame and his breathing become heavy.

"At one point of time I wanted to end this entire thing and also sent Murty back but as the fait would have it I ended up fucking my daughter's boyfriend," she finished her narration and Ravi dug his teeth onto her boobs trembling in agony.

"Now you can cum," she spoke slowly and stroked him. Ravi was already on the verge and wanted the release; he immediately started to splash his load in her hand, trembling and gasping for air.

"Look what have you done," as soon as he finished Kavita pointed him the teeth marks on her tits, "I don't know what is this with you guys that you punish my poor boobs so much, first Narang loves to bite them, then this Riyan pinched them mercilessly and now you have bitten them, I am sure, given a chance Murty would definitely crush them," she giggled.

Ravi was catching his breath and his face was a mixture of shame, rage and frustration, "I will kill that bastard," he spoke in despair.

"Hushssss, you are not the violent type," she threw some tissues towards him, "this Riyan asshole has fucked both your daughter and wife, but don't worry I will counsel Neha, she is a good girl and she will stay away from him."

"And what about you," he spoke in pain.

"What about me!!" she looked at him, "ohh ok, don't worry I too will stay away from him," she had a sly smile on her face, "I have other admirers too."