Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's people came over to us, carrying our costumes and he suggested we go with them into his office to change He said we could stay there until we were to go on stage, that his people would come for each of us at the appropriate time.

Now I could see another advantage to the change in sequence of our appearances. Bron wouldn't be sitting there in his office with the Thompson twins with 'nothing to do'! After all, they had no costumes at all!

I asked John about the "preliminary acts" which he had alluded to before, which were supposed to precede our performance. He chuckled, "Brett, the way this is set up, none are needed. The performance of you guys will blow the roof off this place! I have no doubt! And the audience who've paid $500 for their seats will feel they got a fantastic bargain! You know why I feel this way - every one of you is hot!...real hot! And Bronwyn...she's superhot!!"

Well, I couldn't have agreed more about Bronwyn, Dana and Jason, but me?! Hot?! As we walked into John's office, the Thompson twins were already there, sitting naked on chairs on the right side of the room. Their cocks were at attention and I had no doubt, given their youth, they would stay that way all evening.

Bronwyn saw them and greeted them cheerily, striding over to plant a peck on each of their cheeks and to give a gentle pull on their boners with one hand while she cupped their balls with the other. They, in turn, tweaked her nipples and patted her pussy (which, by now, was beginning to get wet).

Seeing I was watching her, Bronwyn turned and came back to me, patted the bulge in my pants and said softly, "You will always be Number One!" and kissed me warmly, full on the lips. The bulge grew.

Each of us was then led by our assigned assistant to the other side of the room to get changed into our 'show clothes'. We soon learned that these 'assistants' were also the same 'assistants' who would help each of us undress on the stage.

The young stud with Dana was well tanned, well muscled and quite handsome (didn't equal Jason in any category that I could see, but still very attractive). He rehearsed his role by undressing her as he would be doing on the stage. It was extremely erotic. I noted he probably didn't do all the things I expected him to do to arouse her that he would be doing on stage, but then, we weren't on stage. And he didn't really need to do more.

She was fully aroused by the time she was to get dressed in her costume - it happened that fast! Her pussy gleamed and her eyes were lusty. The rosy nipples on her perky breasts stood up, hard! Dana is a beautiful, sensuous woman! No question of it! She put her stage costume on, buttoned up the front and slipped into her shoes. She was all set.

I could see the bulge in Jason's pants growing considerably while he watched Dana being undressed. The affection and caring between the two of them had been growing more and more obvious over these past two weeks. It was a delight to see. They weren't just touching each other sexually; they were touching each other spiritually. There was real depth to their feelings for one another! The young girl who was Jason's 'assistant' came to him and, likewise, rehearsed what she'd be doing on the stage. She was a really very attractive blond, with a great figure! When she unbuttoned his shirt and placed her hands inside, lightly stroking his chest and nipples, he noticeably moaned and his body stiffened, drawing everyone's attention. John took in the scene quickly. "We don't want to ruin the show now, do we? Let's save some of this for on stage!" directing his remark to the 'assistant'. She flushed and then simply helped Jason undress by taking his clothes from him as he removed them.

I noted that the young girl with me was the same lovely girl who had undressed me at the dress rehearsal. We exchanged greetings and hugs and she just stood there with my costume. I said, "We'll continue this on stage!" and took my costume from her hands. I stripped and got into my stage clothes, simply transferring the bulge from one pair of pants to the other.

Now, Bronwyn...I knew no one would really have to encourage her arousal, but I also knew that if that were done, her pleasure would be increased exponentially! And, I wanted that! Also, the audience would see that clearly and be driven up the wall by it, just as she was driven up the wall and over the top! She's multi-orgasmic and that's hot!

So, I sidled over to John and whispered, "As far as Bronwyn is concerned here, let her do what she wants. You won't regret it!" He nodded in agreement and engaged in conversation with the Thompson twins, explaining the changes in the program, etc.

The young man with Bronwyn was also the same young man who had undressed her at the dress rehearsal. As he approached her with her stage costume in hand, she said, smiling warmly at him, "Listen, I'll take responsibility for this. I want you to do a full rehearsal with me, don't leave anything out!" She emphasized!

He glanced back at John and Bron said, "Don't worry about it! If he's got a problem, he'll have to deal with me!" She stood there flushed, with lust-filled eyes. No further urging was required.

The young man then stood directly in front of Bronwyn, maintaining eye-contact and began to unbutton her frock, starting at the top. When he got down to her waist, he slipped his hands inside her dress and ran his hands lightly over her breasts, still maintaining eye-contact all the while. He fondled her breasts tenderly and softly pinched her nipples. Her eyes closed and she swayed gently. Then, she moaned, her head fell back as she arched her back, and pressed her hands on top of his, harder onto her breasts.

They just stood like that for a minute or so, she holding his hands onto her breasts and squeezing them hard against her. Then, she sighed and released his hands. He knelt in front of her and continued to unbutton her dress, brushing lightly against her tummy, pussy and thighs as he descended.

When it was fully unbuttoned, he stood and helped Bronwyn out of her dress, folded it and put it aside. He returned to kneel again, in front of her, and began to lightly run his fingers over her feet and ankles, gradually moving higher until his flying fingertips were on her thighs. In anticipation, she spread them, inviting him to go further. Her face was flushed, her breasts were heaving and her pussy was sparkling with her juices.

He stroked her inner thighs and softly ran his fingers over her puss. He ran his fingertips up and down her slick labia, pushing in lightly and then, slowly thrust in and out, while increasing the number of fingers until he had three fingers in her pussy, with his thumb swirling around her clit. Bronwyn bucked and screamed out her pleasure as she orgasmed. A beatific smile was on her face.

She reached out, grasped his hair and pulled his mouth up to her dripping pussy. He tentatively flicked his tongue into her and she immediately went into the throes of another orgasm, her pussy flowing copiously now. Her knees began to buckle, but he steadied her by grasping her hips.

When she seemed stable, he stood and taking her face between his hands, gently kissed her on the nose and softly said, "Thank you." Bronwyn could create that effect of extreme tenderness, where big, strong men would revel in just holding her tenderly and rocking her gently. She's very much a man's woman! Not one to be treated roughly or crudely, but one to be stroked tenderly and held softly...

From John's office we could hear the noise of the crowd as it assembled. The air was full of electricity! The murmuring of the crowd grew into a low-pitched roar. While waiting impatiently for the show to begin, the audience talked among themselves, their excitement and anticipation growing as the zero-hour approached. That was five minutes from now!

John left. Soon we heard his voice boom out over the loudspeaker system, "Welcome, my dear friends!" "You have chosen to attend the most erotic scene I've ever witnessed! And, as you know, I've witnessed more than a few...," he paused for effect.

"A very luscious, sensual, giving woman has asked to be able to experience her "Ultimate Sexual Fantasy" here on this stage, a fantasy she's dreamed of for many years. She's chosen to experience this fantasy in your presence for her and your pleasure! I know you will be blown out by this experience!"

In the meantime, Bron's assistant dressed her in her stage entry costume and led her to the entrance of the aisle leading up to the stage While standing there waiting, he stripped naked. She hadn't expected this but loved it. He had a very nice cock and a nice trim body, she thought.

John, as MC continued, "And now, for all our viewing and listening pleasure, I present - Bronwyn!"

Her assistant led her down the aisle to the bottom of the stairs. She floated across this space like a queen, majestic, proud and utterly sensual in her movement. She was, at that moment, the embodiment of all that is sexual in its purest sense. Her hair shown with its natural luster and the highlights in it sparkled. Her face was peaceful and proud and very beautiful, by any standard. Her fluid body movements were catlike and incredibly sensuous. Her full, firm breasts swayed gently from side to side under the fabric of her dress as she walked and her hard nipples tried to burst out of her dress. She exuded sex and sensuality!

The audience was hushed, appreciating the wonder of her beauty as she climbed the steps to the stage, her firm buttocks bunching from side to side as she took each step up. She went to the center of the stage and stood raising her hands in friendship to the assemblage, smiling broadly and delicately curtseying as she turned in the full circle of the audience. She was showing she appreciated them, too, and they loved her for it!

They broke out in wild cheering and applause. They knew they were in for a marvelous treat tonight! It was standing right there in front of them!

Then, her assistant approached her and the ceremonial stripping began. Again, you could hear a pin drop in the audience. They were totally locked into the incredible eroticism of what they were seeing! And hearing! (There were microphones picking up every tiny sound around Bronwyn, very focused on her, and transmitting those sounds to speakers strategically placed throughout the area so that everyone, if quiet, could hear her every breath, perhaps every heartbeat - it was awesome!)

He stood squarely in front of her, locking his eyes on her eyes, as he had done in John's office, but minutes before. He reached up and unbuttoned the top button at her throat. She gasped and sucked in a deep breath, her nipples poking out proudly.

Someone in the audience close to the stage gasped, too.

He undid the next two buttons, opening her dress exposing the subtle curves of the tops of her breasts. The rate of her breathing increased clearly transmitted to the entire audience. Then, he unbuttoned all the remaining buttons down to her waist, allowing the sides of her luscious breasts and her belly button to be seen. His hands slid softly under the dress and up to cup her voluptuous globes. His fingertips danced over them and brushed her nipples. As before, she sighed, leaned her head back and grasped his hands, pressing them harder against her breasts, breathing hard.

All this was as clear to everyone in the audience as if they were the person pleasuring her. Murmurs of passion and lust began to flow through the audience. One man in the second row pulled out his stiff cock and began to stroke it. Others did and women began to rub their pussies. No doubt, Bronwyn was getting to them.

Her assistant then knelt down in front of her and continued to unbutton her dress, reaching behind the fabric to caress her tummy, thighs and calves tenderly as he descended. Finally, the last button was undone and he stood, stepped behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. He gripped the dress at these points and slowly pulled it off her body, and down her arms, revealing her nakedness to a howling, cheering audience! She was truly beautiful in every respect and the audience appreciated beauty - they had come to see beauty and they were not disappointed in what they saw!

He tossed her dress aside, moved in front of her, and again, fixed her with his eyes. He reached up and slowly began to caress her breasts, skimming his fingers over her lovely throat, brushing her engorged, sensitive nipples. She jerked when he touched her nipples and gasped. The audience gasped in response.

She became aware that the stage was rotating very, very slowly, so that everyone in the audience would be able to see their performance from every angle. The only affect this had was to make her happier - she wanted everyone there to experience as fully as possible that which she experienced.

Then, she closed her eyes, and her assistant noticed she was gently swaying to his touch and mewing softly. He kept his pace slow. He began to fondle her breasts, squeezing them wholly in his hands and softly pinching the hard nipples - they seemed to get even harder!

She began to moan softly.

He moved his hands down to her tummy, lightly caressing back and forth. He dropped to his knees in front of her and the audience gasped as one! His fingers began their dance on her toes, then her ankles, then her calves, all around them. Her breathing got heavier and her breasts heaved as she gasped for breath. She began to shiver.

His finger dance continued up her thighs. They parted slowly to greet him. Her pussy glistened in the strong light and her lovely pink labia spread before his fingers. She gasped again at his touch.

The audience was enraptured. Again, dead silence except for the sounds coming from her and his fingers, as they swished up into her now dripping pussy. As before, he slowly slipped a finger into her, causing her to moan louder now. Her body tensing, she bit down on her lower lip.

The audience was squirming in their seats, trying not to make a sound, wanting only to hear the sounds of her excitement and passion.

He slipped the second finger into her sopping pussy and began his thumb dance over her clit. The audience, seeing this, gasped.

She stiffened, grasped his hand in her pussy and squeezed down on it with her hands and shrieked in passion. Her first orgasm on stage roared through her luscious body and she sprayed her juices all over her attendant's hand and face. It was running down her thighs and dripping on the floor. She was bucking and twisting her body around her sex violently!

He quickly grasped her hips to steady her as it appeared her knees would buckle. They remained locked in that erotic embrace for a few minutes. Then her breath seemed to steady, her racing heart slowed some and she stood more firmly upright, not twisted into her groin. The audience, seeing this, erupted! The cheering and clapping went on and on! Loud cries of 'Encore, Encore' struck the stage from every direction.

Bronwyn smiled back at the audience and blew them a kiss, creating a whole new round of clapping and cheering! She looked at her assistant, still kneeling in front of her with his hands on her hips and gently said to him, "Eat me, please!"

A roar went up from the crowd as her legs spread wider and he spread her pussy lips with his finger and began to lick her labia fully up and then down and then up and down, tasting her juices, reveling in her sex. His tongue reached for and found her clit - she gasped- and pushed her cunt forward into his mouth. He wrapped his lips around her clit and pulled on it and then savaged the tip of it with his tongue, back and forth, back and forth.

Her second orgasm overcame her body. She clutched his face to her, trying to pull him entirely into her. She wanted to consume him in her pussy. She moaned and her body swayed from side to side and up and down. Her pussy was the center of her being at that moment.

"AAAAAuuuuuGGGGGHHHHHH!!!" she cried. "Ooooohhhh, Yeesssssssss!!

Again, her juices flooded out of her, drenching the face of the man in front of her. He happily lapped up as much as he could as he held his face to her gushing cunt. She, in turn, pressed his head to her pussy as hard as she could.

Slowly, her high ebbed; her breathing slowed and became regular again. The audience could perceive the change and breathed more easily themselves.

Her attendant gently pressed the side of his head against her tummy, then stood and guided her over to be put into her harness, which had dropped from above during her last orgasm. As she stood there for a moment alone, gazing at the audience with a warm smile playing over her lovely lips, she lifted her hands again in greeting to the audience - a cheer began to swell in the audience, becoming a loud roar, and constant shouts of Bravo! Bravo! Echoed throughout. Bronwyn was so happy she could share her happiness with so many appreciative people.

Her attendant asked her to bend over while he applied the KY to her asshole. She did and he, spreading her gently, inserted one, then two, then three fingers into her tight asshole. He left a daub of the jelly on her nut-brown hole, which was now gaping enough for comfortable entry. None of this was lost on the audience who sat silently, squirming in anticipation

Then, he helped her into her harness, securing every fastening, clipped her harness clasps onto the rings on the end of the cables and signaled the OK for her ascent. She could hear the motors whirr and she was lifted gently. As the stage and apparatus turned, she was aware that everyone could see her sopping pussy and gaping, lubed up asshole. It pleasured her and she could feel another orgasm building within her groin.

The audience was wrapped in the vision of her loveliness as she was turned to face every one of them in turn.

Then, the stage stopped turning, allowing my attendant and me to step from the edge of the stage onto the center portion. I'm sure they didn't notice me ascending the stairs as there were no cheers for me at that point.

My attendant, a lovely young girl, certainly would draw more catcalls than I, and did! Then, the stage began to turn again. I looked at the audience and now understood where their attention was hooked. They were still rapt in Bronwyn, as she was paraded around in front of them, many now seeing her beautiful body at a vantage point they hadn't had before. I noted many in the audience were using opera glasses and wide-angle binoculars. Made sense to me - she's a beautiful woman!

The young lady in front of me unbuttoned my shirt down to my waist, reached under the soft cloth and began to stroke her fingertips softly over my chest. As she did this, her own legs were spread slightly and the audience in the lower seats could see the bottom edge of her lovely slit. She was aroused! Perhaps from being on stage, nude, in front of a very appreciative audience, or, heaven forbid, her touching me was causing it!

In any event, it started with just a sparkle and then progressed into a flow that ran down her inner thigh as she continued to tease my chest, but when she started toying with my nipples, her legs spread even wider and she started dripping onto the floor!


Now, that got the audience's attention! At least in the lower rows.

She knelt to open the snaps on my trousers, no belt, and unzip my fly. Now, her lovely, sopping puss was staring straight at the audience in the lower rows - they went wild!

You have to remember that these people were just a few short feet from the center of the revolving stage. They could see and hear everything!

She pulled my pants down and my raging hard-on leapt out at her. "Whoa, baby!" I heard her whisper.

I stepped out of my trousers and she threw them over with my shoes and shirt. At no time had her attention left my cock.