Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 1

Story Info
Husband enjoys his wife...and her friends.
3k words
4.27
112.6k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 07/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Randand
Randand
10 Followers

I never dreamed that you would ever seriously pursue fulfilling my all time fantasy. Yet here you were. You surprised me by coming home early and although you had never mentioned your friend Nina before, it seemed like you were old friends. There was a sense of anticipation evident when you pulled me aside and told me that there would be one more of your friends arriving and that you were going to have some wine and food and that it would be great if I would serve you "girls".

I agreed and then you threw in the real surprise. You asked me, well you told me that you wanted me to do it, dressed in "this", as you handed me a small bag. I looked into the bag and found a leather g- string pouch thing that would just barely contain my cock and balls. I looked at you and asked "really?" You grinned and nodded and my heart skipped a beat and I headed for the back bedroom to don my uniform.

While I was changing, Melissa arrived and as I prepared to "come out" of the bedroom, suddenly I was embarrassed and didn't know if I could do this in front of 2 strange women. I sucked it up and took a deep breath and headed for the living room. As I entered the room, I was greeted by a vision that could only have come from the mind of someone who knew me well. There you sat, red lace push-up bra, matching thong panty and matching garter belt with white stocking.

Nina, a dark-skinned beauty, was dressed in a similar outfit, only in a light floral pattern, her dark nipples barely visible through the filmy material. Melissa, ah Melissa... a short, stocky, plump woman with a look that hinted of the exotic. Melissa was dressed in a leather bustier that pushed up her full breasts and accented her thick round hips and ass. Her nipples were just covered by the top of the leather. A matching leather g-string nearly matched my own. The common thread with all three of you was the smooth, flawless skin that was exposed by the delicious outfits you wore.

I looked to you for instructions and a simple nod of your head conveyed the message to bring you all some wine. Neither of the other 2 lovelies even acknowledged me. I went to the kitchen and opened a bottle of your favorite Riesling and put a bottle of Gerwertztraminer on ice to chill in case another was required. I sliced cheeses and fruit, arranged crackers and whipped a small bowl of sour cream w/ cinnamon and sugar to dip the fruit in, and then delivered it to you.

As I entered the room. I was met with you explaining to Nina and Melissa that it was a fantasy of mine to serve a number of women and take care of their every need. You were telling them that it was my birthday( a lie) and that you had arranged for them to take advantage of my fantasy as you fulfilled it for me. Your eyes locked on mine as you explained that I would do anything, that I was instructed and that they should really include being pleasured by my tongue at some point, as I was quite talented in giving oral pleasure. My cock twitched in its' pouch and I finished delivering the food and drinks. As I bent over to place the tray on the table before you, Melissa reached up and grabbed a handful of my balls from behind. I froze as she started squeezing and rolling them in her hand. With a giggle and final sharp squeeze she let them go as you suggested a massage to get things rolling.

Melissa immediately voiced her desire to be first and I thought "good, get the tough one out of the way first", as I imagined her stocky form being firm and full of muscles needing deep massage. I retrieved a large comforter and a couple of sheets. I thought "what the hell" and cleared off the dining room table to use as my masseur table. Melissa approached me, turned away and instructed me to remove her bustier. I swiftly unhooked the back catches and as the last one unhooked, she pulled it to her front and quickly climbed onto the table and lay face down on the sheet covered comforter. I grabbed the sheet and comforter and pulled it towards the edge of the table, which brought Melissa nearer to me, for easier access.

I squirted a healthy amount of massage oil onto my hands and quickly spread it over her backside. I was right, her skin was exquisitely smooth and tight. The tissue beneath the skin was firm and yet pliable as I began to push my fingers deeper into her flesh. As I found sore muscles, small groans escaped her lips as I worked them with my thumbs and palms.

I started at her shoulders and neck and worked downwards. Deep massaging the muscles which ran up the sides of her spine, her back flexed like a cats. I slowly worked my way down until I was massaging her buttocks and hips. The small back of her g-string was pulled tightly up into her crack and when I started, her butt cheeks were clenched so hard that the string was invisible as it ran down her crack. Slowly though, as I dug into her muscles, she relaxed and as she did, her butt cheeks slowly spread open to reveal the string and the cute rosebud of her asshole.

I ran my fingers up and down her butt cheeks and let my thumbs just graze across her anal opening before moving further south to the tops of her thighs and backs of her legs. I could feel the tension draining from her body as I worked on her legs. Rubbing more oil into the backs of her calves and into the soles of her feet. I worked her feet as you like me to and she cooed and wiggled as if to snuggle down into the comforter as I worked her toes and slowly made my way back to her feet, then to her calves and then upwards to her thighs. I heard you tell Nina to "watch this" and as I came closer to Melissa's buttock, her pelvis twitched and her butt raised just a bit up off the table.

Your response of "see, what did I tell you" kinda of gave me the impression that there had been some indication that Melissa was ready for more than just a massage. As my hands worked up the insides of Melissa's legs her butt raised higher and her legs moved farther apart. As the sides of my hands brushed against her sex, I heard her sharp intake of breath and she moved into my hands.

Playfully, I slapped her butt and told her to roll over. She hesitated for an instant then rolled onto her back. The front of her g-string was soaked and her nipples stood high on her plump breasts. I moved to her head and began to work on her shoulders, then running my palms down over her full breasts, I was careful to trap her hard nipples between my fingers and squeeze them as my hands worked in both directions, up and down her firm flesh.

As I moved around the table and worked down from her shoulders and breasts, I could feel her tense in anticipation of where she thought I was heading. But my hands merely floated over her pelvic region as I moved to the fronts of her legs and worked the muscles deep. I finished off at her feet and after deeply massaging the arches of her feet, I slowly brought her feet to my lips and sucked each of her toes into my mouth and felt her shiver and moan.

"Next" I called and watched her face go into a frown of disappointment. I helped her off the table and was greeted by Nina who moved in and sat on the edge of the table and instructed me to remove her stockings and garter belt. When I finished with that task, she reached behind her back and unclasped the hooks of her bra. It fell forward into my hands and I was rewarded with the sight of two perfectly tan orbs of firm tit flesh, that were so tan that the areolas were indistinguishable from the rest of her skin.

Her nipples were large and stood partially at attention. she brought her hands up under them and after giving them a squeeze together, and brushing her fingers back and forth across the nipples, she swung her legs up and laid down on the table, saying that I'd better give her as good as I gave Melissa or there might be some punishment coming my way. I laughed and she looked back at me with a raised eyebrow as if to say "oh, well we'll see about that".

As I started working on Nina, I caught sight of Melissa talking in a hushed voice to you and then as she settled in to watch Nina receive her massage, her hand sneaked down inside her g-string where her fingers went to work on her sex.

As I started to work on Nina's back and shoulders, I was once again impressed with the perfect smoothness of her skin and the deepness of her tan. When I commented on her tan she informed me that she sunbathed in the nude and that she couldn't stand tan lines. She leaned up on one elbow and reached back and down to whisk away her panties to prove the point. Nope, no tan lines there either. I was more impressed with watching her breasts regain their original shape from being squashed as she had been laying on them. As she laid back down, they were once again squashed and bulged out to her sides.

As I massaged her back, I couldn't help but run my hands up and down her sides, feeling the firm flesh of her breasts. I repeated the process that I had followed with Melissa but when I had finished working on her toes, she turned over and informed me that she wanted something else sucked on. Her boldness prompted me to look to you for some sign. But you were busy. You had joined Melissa and the two of you were vigorously masturbating and watching each other as you did.

Sure now that things were heading in the direction that you intended, I moved Nina up to where her pussy was inches from the edge of the table and I pulled up a chair and sat down between her legs and looked eye-level at a completely bare pussy. Her lack of hair didn't appear to be from shaving though as there was no trace of stubble. As if she could read my mind she said, "I hate having to shave so I wax once a month and I love the feel of my bald pussy." I positioned her feet on the arms of the chair on each side of me and dove into her pussy like I hadn't seen one in months.

Her clit grew quickly under my tongue and as I sucked it into my mouth and beat on it with my tongue, her hips raised from the table and her thighs clamped around my face so tightly that I feared for my neck. She rode my face like that until she gave a final heave and her butt settled back down on the table.

Her thighs released my face and she shuddered as I gave her a series of long licks up and down the length of her open pussy. As I looked to see what was happening on the couch, I was greeted by the sight of Melissa's head buried between your thighs, you with your head thrown back, your upper lip trapped between your teeth as you prepared for what looked like a great orgasm. I nudged Nina into life and she sat up, slid from the table and we walked over to get a better view of the action.

The sight of Melissa on her hands and knees between your legs inspired me and I knelt behind her and swabbed her backside with my tongue. I felt her lurch forward with a gasp and as she moved back towards me, she spread her legs more so I could access her pussy and asshole. With her broad, firm ass in my face, I was in heaven as I went to work servicing her pussy and anus. My neck began to cramp in this position so I rolled onto my back and slid under her, pulling her down onto my face. From my vantage point I could look up and see her soft round belly, her big round tits and her tongue working against your clit. Every now and then she would shove it in as far as she could into your dripping pussy.

My cock had been rock hard since I had finished Melissa's massage and if possible had gotten bigger and harder as I had eaten Nina to her climax. The sight of my cock sticking up in the leather g-string pouch must have been too much for Nina, as I felt her straddle my thighs, pull the g-string aside and then guide my throbbing cock into her hot moist pussy. The oral sex had really gotten her juiced up and I slid easily up into her depths. When she finally had me buried to the hilt in her hot pussy, she just sat there and rocked back and forth.

I could feel her trying to clench and clench and clench her pussy against my cock. When she was satisfied that she had gotten me "locked in", she began to move her hips up and down on the shaft. Melissa had begun to groan and grind her pussy down onto my chin as I pulled and sucked on her clit in the same manner that I do to you. It must have been appreciated as her pussy gushed a large amount of pussy fluid onto my face and her body heaved. I reached up with my hands and grabbed her breast and squeezed them together.

I trapped her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and pulled and twisted them just the way you like me to and again I was rewarded with a mouthful of her juices. she evidently got the idea though, as I saw her reach for your breast and she began to treat your nipples to the same kind of treatment. This sent you over the edge and your hips heaved off the couch, and your hands trapped Melissa's to your breast as she wrung a huge orgasm from you. Nina had wrapped her arms around the back of Melissa and her hands had joined mine in pursuit of Melissa's nipples.

Melissa couldn't take any more and with a growl more than a groan, ground her pussy down into my face and shuddered for several minutes through her own orgasm. Nina continued to ride my cock like she was on a horse and I thought I was in for a real ride as Melissa dismounted from my face. Melissa however was possessed. Her Oral Orgasm has only fueled her passion and she was not going to be denied a ride on my cock. She literally pulled Nina off me, straddled my hips with her feet and then squatted down on her thick haunches until the tip of my red swollen cock slid into her gooey slit. With her eyes closed she continued to rock back and forth, letting the tip of my cock slide over her equally swollen clit.

When she was ready, she shifted angles slightly and drove her hips down on my cock. Still squatting, she used her powerful legs to support her pumping up and down on my rigid cock. Her pussy was tight and hot and I knew I wasn't going to last long. I then heard your voice tell Nina "he likes his balls squeezed when he is getting close to cumming". Sure enough, the next thing I knew, Nina was running her nails up and down and across my tightening nut sack. Then you told Melissa to pinch my nipples. That was it. My balls tightened more and rose up so that Nina had a time getting a hold on them. Melissa got both nipples between her finger tips and pinched hard and pulled on them.

My cock wrenched and began to throb with each jet of cum that spurt from its end into Melissa's tight pussy. Nina had my balls pinched between her thumb and forefinger like a huge pincher. I don't know how she did it but she found the point where the fluid is ejaculated from my testicles and had pinched there in a way that caused an exquisite kind of pain each time my balls clenched to release their fluids.

This prolonged my orgasm long enough to trigger Melissa's second orgasm since we had joined her and you on the couch. As my orgasm began to subside, hers hit full force. Her pussy tightened around my cock and she slammed herself down repeatedly onto it. Her pubic bone squashing her clit between it and my pubic bone. As she slammed into me, grunting obscenities, I knew I would remember this tomorrow by the soreness of my pubic bone. Finally, her legs collapsed and she heaved forward, her big plump tits squashed into my chest where I could feel her nipples stiff against my own.

As our breathing returned to normal, and my cock softened and slipped from her clasping cunt, I heard your voice saying, " I think I'm next for a massage, aren't I dear?" Oh yeah...

Randand
Randand
10 Followers