Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gazing up into her heavy-lidded eyes, filling his hands with the lushness of her breasts, kneading their fullness in his palms, tugging her nipples roughly between his fingers, Jason just loved the feel of her writhing as worked her body, arousing her to a fever pitch. And the incredible feel of her shifting herself down and sinking that sweet little pussy of hers onto his cock, squeezing him inside her as she thrust her hips and took him balls deep, had Jason's eyes rolling back in his head.

Sex had never been this good before, not even close. But it wasn't just the fact that he'd been lusting after her for as long as he could remember - since he was still a boy. It was all her. Passionate beyond belief, she never held back. Turning the tables on him, he loved the feel of her taking control and teasing him into coming again like this. Groaning at the feel of her lips and tongue trailing a hot sensual path along his neck to his ear, where she nipped and then sucked his earlobe into the heat of her mouth, as Jason clutched her ass hard, reveling in the feel of her body encasing him. Sinking him as deep as he possibly could go, just knowing it was her making him love to him, made it that much sweeter. Being inside Catherine was like a dream come true, especially since he'd sure as hell wanted her long enough.

And his eyes never left hers as she sat straight up on him, biting into her lip as she picked up her pace and really began to ride him. His hands gripped around her waist, he didn't think he'd ever seen anything more beautiful than the sight of her, with her eyes fallen shut, and her head thrown back, full breasts thrust forward, lips parted and softly panting as she rode him desperately hard. The erotic feel of her pussy slapping down on him as she lifted then dropped that sweet ass back down on him, over and over again, he knew he wasn't going to last much longer, but looking at her like this, so incredibly uninhibited, he wished it could go on forever.

Damn, who knew loving a woman could feel this good?

Tugging her down to his chest, he kissed her hard as they both came in a rush. Her body quivering in his arms, he stroked his hand soothingly over her hair and down along her back, cupping her backside, he whispered against her mouth, "I hope you're feeling what I'm feeling, because I really want this with you forever."

Lifting her head, she smiled into his eyes and whispered, "I know." There really was no point in trying to deny it, not when he could make her feel this good.

When Friday finally came, Catherine met Jason in the driveway of his new house after work. And she laughed when he insisted on picking her up and kissing her before he mounted the steps with her snug in his arms. Fumbling to unlock the door without dropping her, with her arms tight around his neck, they finally crossed the threshold together, laughing and kissing the whole time.

And she knew if anyone saw them, they'd think they were crazy. But of course they were - at least crazy in love.

And it dawned on her that for the first time in her life she actually felt like a bride, and when he set her down on her feet inside, cupped the back of her head and kissed her long and slow, then murmured, "Welcome home, sweetheart," she felt herself melting for him all over again. He had to be the most wonderful man alive, and yet amazingly he wanted her.

Once they walked into the kitchen she grinned when she noticed the huge bouquet of red roses, with a card. When he gestured toward them for her to have a look, after taking a whiff of their heady scent, she opened the card, and saw there was a house key inside. Her eyes misting as she read:

This house is ours now. And it'll be our love nest forever.

Love you so much. You're my life, Catherine.

XXXXX

Jason

Fighting back tears, she held open her arms and laughed when he picked her up again and crushed his mouth to hers, spinning her around in a circle in his arms. God, what a man. And what a lucky woman she'd turned out to be, to have wound up with a guy like him.

After walking all through the house again, to take a longer look at what he'd bought, they finally ended up back in the kitchen. With his arm wrapped around her, looking outside through the big floor-to-ceiling windows, listening to Jason's explain his plans for the huge open backyard, for a pool with a change room, Catherine's gaze settled on three little boys off in the distance playing in another yard, kicking around a soccer ball, happily yelling and carrying on. And suddenly her stomach clenched as she realized that he was watching the dream of having children of his own dance before his eyes. A dream he could obviously never have with her.

Circling her arm around his waist, she nodded her head at the boys, running around playing, and said, "Look."

Smiling as he watched them for a moment, Jason said, "Yeah, just like me and the boys used to play back in the day, on our old street."

Letting go, to and stepping in front of him, forcing him to look at her, Catherine said, "But looking at them's got me thinking. When you first asked to see this house, one of the reasons you wanted it was because you planned to start a family as soon as you were married, and by the size of this place, I'm guessing you'd hoped to fill it with kids."

Jason shrugged. "Yeah, but that was then."

Looking up into his eyes, she said, "I know. When you were with someone younger, before me - before you decided you wanted to marry a woman who can never give you the kids you want."

Shaking his head as he cupped her face in his hands, looking her right in the eye, he told her, "I don't have to have kids to be happy, Catherine, not if I have you."

As nice as it felt to hear him his say that, she still had to be realistic. "But what if turns out you're wrong? You're still so young, Jason. And if we go ahead and get married, you might regret that you wound up with me, especially in a few years when you realize you'll never have the family you wanted."

Shrugging, he let go of her and went to the fridge, muttering, "I won't okay."

Staring at his back, she wasn't so sure. It was one thing to be newly in love and putting everything aside for each other, even their families, but she didn't think she could ever make him put aside all his hopes and dreams for her. It just wouldn't be fair.

But it seemed fate had other plans for them. Not even two weeks later Catherine stared at the test stick, feeling stunned. It just couldn't be - not at nearly forty-two - and with the precautions she'd been taking. But seeing as this was the third pregnancy test she'd taken in the last few days, she had a feeling it had to be right, and she was going to be a mother again. Filled with an equal mix of fear and elation, she didn't know what she should be feeling. Now she just hoped Jason wouldn't freak out, since he'd resolved himself to the idea of never having kids - at least she thought.

But after tossing it in the waste basket in their ensuite bathroom, with the rest of them, she knew she had to get ready for work or she'd be late. And the conversation could wait, at least until she'd seen a doctor, to be absolutely sure.

At her office, stopping to get her messages at the reception desk, she frowned looking puzzled, when the receptionist and two other realtors stood staring wide-eyed at her hand. Biting into her lip when she realized they were trying to decide what to make of her big diamond ring, not really sure how to explain it, she just shrugged and said, "Morning," before hustling down the hallway to her office. Until now, she'd been trying her best to keep her hand hidden, but had forgotten about it today, what with finding out she was probably going to be a mother again, it was no wonder her mind wasn't on her ring.

But Jody Summers, one of her closest friends in the office, wasn't about to let her go without learning more. Following after her, stopping at her office door, the fellow realtor said, "So, who's the lucky guy, Catherine?"

Wearing a guilty flush, Catherine stared at her for a long moment, trying to decide the best way to answer, since she hadn't actually agreed to marry Jason yet, only promising to wear his ring. Finally, she said, "Actually, he's someone I've known for ages." She actually cringed when she thought it was no lie, since she actually had known him since he was a boy growing up on her street, playing with her sons.

Jody closed the distance to Catherine's desk in a few quick steps and after plopping herself into one of the guests chairs across from hers, eyes wide, she said, "Oh, my God, you're not trying to tell me that you're back with your ex-husband are you?"

Catherine actually had to supress a gag at the thought of that. "Oh, hell no. Are you crazy? I wouldn't marry Randy again, if he was the last man on earth."

Jody rolled her eyes skyward, looking relieved. "Well I'm glad to hear that. After what you've told me about your ex, I don't think I could congratulate you if told me you were getting back with him." Then she narrowed her eyes on her, and asked with a grin, "So, who is he then?"

Heaving a sigh, Catherine finally gave in, and said, "His name's Jason."

Leaning closer across the desk, Jody playfully wiggled her eyebrows, asking, "And what's he like?"

Without even having to think, her eyes warming just thinking about him, Catherine said, "Amazing - really amazing. And he's definitely the nicest guy I've ever known." And he had to be the hottest and best looking, too. Then she bit into her lip, grinning. Ooh - and the very best in the sack - ever.

Breaking into her thoughts, Jody said, "I'd say he'd have to be amazing since you told me after your divorce that you'd never want to marry again." Smiling at the stunningly beautiful ring on her friend's finger, she asked, "So, when's the big day?"

Awkwardly twisting her mouth, Catherine gave her a shrug. "We uh... haven't really settled on a date." Mostly because she hadn't actually agreed to marry him - at least not yet.

Grinning, Jody said, "Well, I could tell from the twinkle in your eye that something was going on. And if you want some advice, don't wait. Not if he makes you this happy."

Although part of her agreed, after spending over two decades with a man who'd gradually turned into someone she didn't even recognize, she still wondered how quickly she'd want to tie the knot again. Especially considering that she'd only been officially divorced for a couple of months.

And when she got home that night, Jason was waiting in the kitchen. Smiling she went up to wrap her arms around him for a kiss, but he stepped back and nodded at the kitchen counter. "You want to explain those?"

Her eyes shot open when she saw the test sticks all lined up in a row - each of them still showing a big fat plus sign. Looking as guilty as she felt she winced and said, "Um. I was going to tell you when I knew for sure?"

"You're trying to tell me after taking three tests, you're still not sure? Exactly how many were planning to take before you told me - ten, twenty?"

Awkwardly biting into her lip, she looked up into his eyes and said, "To be honest, I wasn't sure how you'd react, since you said you didn't really care if you had kids or not anymore."

He stepped closer and tipped up her chin, his eyes hard on hers, he said, "All I want to know is if you're happy about it."

Slowly nodding her head, she gave him a little smile and said, "At first I have admit I was a little freaked out, especially at my age, just the thought of starting all over again with a new baby feels a little scary. But now I have to admit, I'm thrilled at the idea of having a new little one, especially with you."

Picking her up, elated beyond belief, Jason whooped out loud as he circled her in his arms, pressing kisses to her face as he spun her around. Then pulling back he said, "You know what this means, right?"

Shaking her head, grinning at how over-the-moon happy he looked, she said, "No."

Smiling into her eyes, he rubbed his nose against hers and said, "It means I'll have to make an honest woman of you, now that we're going to have my baby."

Laughing, she hugged him tight. "Let's just wait until I've seen a doctor first, okay?"

Kissing her lips, he said, "And I'll be right there with you, every step of the way."

Closing her eyes and hugging him even tighter, she knew he would be, too. Not like in her first marriage, when she'd had to go through her pregnancies basically on her own, with almost no involvement from her ex. He'd liked the boys well enough once they were born, proud to be handing out cigars to everyone at work, but was never one to fuss over her much, even when she'd been so sick with morning sickness she could barely get out of bed. But knowing Jason as she did, she already knew it would be nothing like that with him.

After finally setting her on her feet, looking down at her still flat belly, gently pressing his hand there, he looked up in her eyes and asked, "So... can we still fool around?"

Nodding, she grinned and said, "Yes, of course we can."

He blew out the breath he'd been holding. "Well, that's even more good news. I'm going to be a dad, and I can still make love to my wife. How great is that?"

Catherine grinned up at him. "Your wife, huh?"

"Oh, yeah, we're getting married now. Because this baby's going to know it was wanted, and that we didn't have to rush to the altar, because I sure do love its mother."

Catherine knew she couldn't love him anymore if she tried, so pushing up on her toes, she whispered against his lips, "Then I'd love to marry you, Jason."

His eyebrows shooting up, he said, "Good god, you have no idea how happy I am to hear you finally say those words. And this has got to be the best day ever. You finally said yes, and we're going to have a baby. I don't think it can get much better than this."

Happily pressing her head to his chest as he locked her in his arms, she couldn't agree more. Then she frowned - except for the fact that her sons had no idea what she'd been up to for the last few months. And that was something she knew she'd have to address.

That night in bed, after Jason had gone down on her, and she'd reciprocated and taken him in hand and savored the long hard feel of her man in her mouth, she smiled around his cock, when he moaned, as he told her, gently stroking her hair, "I still can't get over the sight of you, going down on me like this, Catherine." He'd already confessed that she'd been his boyhood fantasy, so no small wonder, seeing his cock buried deep in her mouth got him off faster than anything else she could do to him.

Then as his thighs began to tighten under her hands and he really started to groan, just before he came, he tugged her up, slid her onto her on her back and then he sank into her nice and deep. His eyes on hers, he grinned slyly as he thrust into her. "You know I still can't believe I got hot Mrs. Thompson pregnant."

"Soon to be hot Mrs. Rider," she reminded him with a saucy grin as he pushed into her so incredibly deep, he had her whimpering with her eyes rolling back in her head.

Pressing his lips to hers, he murmured, "Yeah, that's the best part of all of this. I really get to call you mine, and we get to share this new little bundle of joy together. And the three of us will be a family."

Hearing him say that, circling his neck with her arms, and his hips with her long, smooth legs, Catherine whispered, "Make love to me, Jason."

"Mmm," he moaned, "I'd love to," flexing his hips as he filled his woman, he just loved to see her eyes fall shut as he rode her. Damn, what a life he had now. The woman he'd always dreamed of was not only finally going to be his, but was pregnant with his baby, and was every bit as in love with him as he was with her.

And soon feeling the tell-tale tingling in his balls, telling him he was ready to come, and come hard, Jason circled his hips, just the way he knew she loved it, striking her clit on every downward thrust, till he really had her clawing at his back. And as she came apart in his arms, he filled her up with his release, his chest overflowing with emotion as the heady sensation of making love to the only woman he'd ever really wanted, or would ever need swept through him. Nothing had ever felt better than making love with her, and knowing it was going to be forever now, only made it that much sweeter.

Since Catherine had basically become insatiable with the pregnancy hormones, after they'd confirmed with a visit to the doctor that Jason had indeed managed to get her pregnant, despite the precautions she'd been taking, it seemed all she wanted was him - like twenty-four seven.

So, after she'd unzipped his fly and began to toy with his cock while he was busy loading the dishwasher of all things, Jason shook his head, smirking, and said, "Damn baby, if I'd known you'd be this hot for me, I'd have worked at getting you pregnant as soon as I met you."

Lifting her onto the kitchen counter, he wasted no time tugging off her top, quickly casting aside her sexy white lace bra, so he could drop his head and go to town on her big beautiful breasts. Her hands wrapped tightly in his hair, he sucked each of those big lush beauties into his mouth, licking all around her now delectably swollen nipples, knowing how much more sensitive they'd become, especially seeing the way she squirmed and moaned as he feasted on them one after the other. And after giving them each a teasing little nip, standing back and smiling at the sheen of saliva he'd left on his woman's breasts, he pushed up her skirt, and dragged his teeth across her pussy too, right through her lace panties, just to hear her squeal. Shaking his head, he said, "Damn good thing I can never get enough of you either, you little sex fiend, or you'd be wearing me out."

And after tugging the little scrap of lace down over her legs, he dropped to his knees, burying his face in the sweetest little piece of heaven he'd ever tasted. Lapping into her, he watched her head fall back, eyes falling shut, as he feasted on the sweetness of her pussy. Sliding a finger inside her, he marveled at the fact that he was the one that had made her this hot for him, just from doing this in the first place - making love to her until he'd managed to get her pregnant with his child. And if the next nine months were going to be even nearly as hot as this, he could hardly believe what a lucky bastard he'd turned out to be.

After he made sure she'd come good and hard, sliding her body to the edge of counter, Jason took her by the hands, sat her up and looking down at where they were joined, he said, "Look at us, Catherine," as he pushed the tip of his cock deeper into her drenched little pussy and began to fill her up.

Eyes riveted to the erotic sight of her long hard man sliding inside her, getting all slick and wet from her juices as it slid part way out, before pushing right back in, Catherine groaned out loud, reaching for his shoulders to support her, it all just felt so insanely hot, she could barely sit up on her own, her entire body beginning to quake from the incredible feel, never mind the highly erotic sight of him taking her like this right on the kitchen counter. And of course she'd never done anything so raunchy as watching herself getting fucked, but god it was just so hot, she already knew she'd want to see him do it again - and probably again and again, with how insatiable she'd become. She just couldn't get enough of him.

Smiling at the look of concentration on her face as she watched herself getting filled to the brink with his cock, Jason murmured low and husky against her ear, "You have any idea how good it feels to fill you up like this?" As she stared mesmerised into his eyes, shaking her head, he whispered against her lips, "Watching that sweet little pussy of yours devouring my cock, has got to be the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen."