Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Numbly nodding her head, her breasts really beginning to heave, she moaned out loud as he dug his fingers into her ass hard and began to pick up his pace. Tunnelling into her hard and fast, both of them desperately groaning, she couldn't believe how he could make it better for her every single time. And as her pussy really began to tingle, a delectable wave of heat flooding her entire body, feeling herself beginning to climax harder than she'd ever come, desperately sinking her teeth into his shoulder, moaning and quivering violently enough to almost slide right off the counter, Catherine knew she was safe, because Jason had her, and of course he'd never let her fall.

As Jason felt himself coming, and coming hard, flooding her insides with his seed, groaning deep as he held her in his arms, his whole body shaking with how hard he'd come - he couldn't get over how every damn time with her seemed not only better, but so much fucking hotter than the last.

Tipping up her chin, Jason tenderly smiled into her eyes and then kissed her. Nine more months of crazy hot sex with this beautiful woman, who would soon be his wife, and he could hardly believe his luck.

So, naturally having her drop to her knees in the shower, and take him in her mouth was becoming a daily occurrence. And Jason was forever tearing off her panties and taking her whenever and wherever she wanted him, even on the deck late one night under the stars, which was pretty fantastic, to have her naked and warm in his arms, with the heavens shining down on them as he fucked her nice and slow, peppering her gorgeous face with kiss after kiss. It seemed his lady wanted nothing but him, all the damn time. And who was he to deny her, and better question was, why would he even want to? Especially with how insanely good it always was with her.

Finally, one night in bed, after they'd had a pretty amazing sixty-nine experience, both of them coming like there was no tomorrow, panting and fighting to breathe, finally side by side in bed, he reached for her hand, grinning into her eyes, and said, "So, I was thinking, we'd better set a date."

Blinking, she looked over at him and asked, "For what?"

Smiling over at her on the other pillow, he said, "Our wedding, what else?"

"Mmm," she murmured, nodding thoughtfully as she anxiously bit into her lip. "But before we go ahead and do that, I think it I owe it to my family - and yours too - to let them know about us, don't you think?"

Rolling up onto his elbow, tracing a finger around the fullness of one of her big beautiful breasts, Jason said against her skin, as bent his head for a taste, "Yeah, I've been thinking that, too. So, how about we invite your guys over for dinner, and break the news to them first."

Staring up at the ceiling, running her hands through his hair as he lapped at her breast, although she nodded her head in agreement, she could only imagine what her boys were going to say when they found out that their mother had not only hooked up with their boyhood friend, but was now happily shacking up with him, planning to marry him, and was going to have his baby. It was sure going to be a lot to take in. Now she just hoped they wouldn't be too upset, because until now they'd always been close as could be. And the last thing she wanted was for her relationship with Jason to tear them apart. Because as happy as she was with him, she just couldn't stand the thought of casting aside her grown sons for her new man and the baby they were going to have. It just wouldn't be fair - to any of them.

The next morning, Jason pressed a kiss to Catherine's lips, smiling at how pretty she looked asleep. And once she opened her eyes, she squinted when she saw he was dressed in slacks and a pale blue button-down shirt, and sitting on the edge of the bed with a breakfast tray made up for her. Then she smiled, smelling the distinctive aroma of camomile tea she'd begun drinking, having gone off tea and coffee, since it had started tasting bitter, with the change in her taste buds. And since she'd been craving oatmeal and cinnamon, there was a bowl with apples and cinnamon sprinkled on top that had her grinning even wider, looking up at him. "Thank you," she murmured, reaching for his hand and giving it a squeeze. He really was there for her, every step of the way, at least so far, which she was still just getting used to.

After he'd reached around and put some pillows behind her to help her sit up, he sat on the edge of the bed and said, "You know where we're going today?" When she reached for her tea, and shook her head, he said, "We're going to look at some maternity clothes for you. I heard you saying you're clothes are already getting tight, so we're going to get you some new things so you'll be more comfortable."

Narrowing her eyes on him, she said, "Are you trying to tell me I'm getting fat?"

Shaking his head, he chuckled, tucking her hair behind her ear. "No, baby, I wouldn't say that. I think you're just that much more voluptuous, with just a little more of you to love."

Suspiciously nodding her head as she spooned up her first taste of the warm, tasty oatmeal, she looked up at him. "You always know just what to say, don't you?"

Pressing a kiss to the top of her head, he said, "All I know is, you've never looked more beautiful than you do right now, pregnant with my baby."

Her eyes beginning to mist, she decided it had to be the hormones making her so emotional, or the fact that she had a man who loved her to bits, which was a pretty heady feeling, especially now. And the fact that she loved him every bit as much, only had her feeling that much more warm and fuzzy. She rolled her eyes, jeez, if she wasn't careful, she'd melting into a big sappy pile of goo. God, it had to at least be partly the hormones, since she'd never felt so overwhelmed or so ridiculously happy, furiously wiping away a tear before he could see it.

They had just parked the car, and were walking hand in hand along one of the more fashionable streets in the city, looking for the maternity shop Jason had found online, when she looked up and saw her big, tall, dark haired ex-husband Randy walking toward them, instantly making her groan. Oh great. And of course he had to be with his new lady. And the moment he noticed her with Jason, his face quickly twisted into a scowl. So she wasn't too surprised that he actually had the nerve to stalk right up and confront them. "Hey, Catherine, what the hell," he muttered glaring pointedly at Jason.

Doing her best not to laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation since he practically had a toddler hanging off his arm - talk about calling the kettle black. "Hi, Randy," was all she replied, with as friendly a smile as she could manage, deciding not to get into it with him and ruin their day.

"I asked you who this guy is, Catherine." Narrowing his eyes to a threatening pinpoint on Jason, that had Jason glaring right back, she just hoped he wouldn't start anything. She'd almost forgotten what an ass he could be.

Although she didn't owe him an explanation, Catherine still said with a smug smile, "Actually, this is Jason, my fiancé," but didn't bother to formally introduce them since Jason already knew exactly who her ex-husband was - and what he was like. Not that she was trying to get back at her ex, because she'd actually have to care to do that, but still, it did feel good to be with Jason the first time she encountered him with his little sugar baby.

But then the girl on his arm surprised all of them when she started whining, and peevishly stomping her foot. Her bottom lip sticking out in a childish pout, she whimpered in a sickening baby voice, "Randy, you said we were getting ice cream, and we just walked right past the shop, what the hell!"

Trying to calm her down, he patted her hand, and murmured, "Calm down, Tiffany. We'll get you an ice cream in a minute, okay?" Her lip still out in a pout, she let out a disgruntled little huff, lifted her sparkly pink cell phone out of her pocket, and started playing with it, ignoring everyone around her.

After a quick roll of his eyes, Randy looked at Catherine again, and said, "So, this was kind of sudden wasn't it?"

Grinning up at the teasing glint in Jason's eye, knowing how long they'd known each other, she said, "No, not really."

Then, leaving him guessing, she said, "Well, I'll let you go, Randy. Jason and I have some shopping to do, and by the sounds of it, I think you'd better get her some ice cream."

On the tip of her tongue to tell him they were out shopping for maternity clothes, Catherine decided she'd just leave him with the whiney brat he'd wound up with, which she thought he deserved.

As they walked away, Jason slipped his arm around her waist, and tugging her close, he pressed a kiss to ear and asked, "You okay?"

Smiling up into his eyes, she told him the truth. "I'm way more than okay, now that I have you." And thank god for that. Now that she'd seen her ex side by side with Jason, she could hardly believe she'd put up with him for all those years.

Jason shook his head as they walked together holding hands. He'd forgotten what an obnoxious bully her ex-husband could be. And he was so damn glad he was out of her life now, but even more that the beautiful lady at his side was now his.

In the upscale maternity boutique he'd chosen, as she glanced around, Jason refused to let Catherine look at the price tags. And the moment she tried something on, if she said she liked it, he'd hand it off to the sales lady, and tell her, "We'll take it," before Catherine could even open her mouth to object.

Once the sales woman had walked away, shaking her head, Catherine stepped close to him and whispered, "Jason, we don't have to buy everything in the store. I'm sure I can get by with just a couple of things, after all, I'll only need them for a few more months."

Pulling her into his arms, and pressing a kiss to the end of her nose, he said, "No. I want you comfortable, and I want you to feel good in your clothes, so we're getting you everything you need." Then he grinned. "And there are some pretty sexy looking panties over on the next aisle. Some of them are smokin' hot, so we're definitely getting you some of those, and I can already picture you wearing them for me." He ran his hand down along her waist, and then squeezed her ass, as though to prove his point.

Narrowing her eyes on him, she said, "You better watch yourself teasing me like that, Mister, or I'll take you in the fitting room and show you happens when you get me all hot and bothered."

Rolling his eyes skyward, Jason couldn't believe how insatiable his lady had become, and just the thought of sneaking into the change room with her for a quickie was already getting him hard. Only problem was, she'd become quite a screamer, especially whenever she came, which she was also doing a lot of lately. And it would never do to have her screaming his name and pounding on the walls in a place like this, full of expectant ladies. So he bent his head and whispered in her ear, "Just wait till I get you home, and I'll show you how hot I can get you."

Swallowing hard, Catherine nodded and put back the few dresses she'd just changed her mind about trying on. "Then we should probably go, because damn, my panties are so wet, I think I'm going to have to buy some new ones just to get home."

Jason, chuckled, tipped up her chin and kissed her, murmuring over her lips, "Just as long as I get to pick them, and of course peel you out of them later."

But then when she stopped to look at another dress, a sexy little black sparkly thing that he decided would be nice for taking her out somewhere - at least that was what he had been thinking, before his eyes settled on the lush bounty of her ass - and felt his cock begin to twitch. Really fucking hard.

Coming up behind her, he whispered low against her ear, "Hey, that looks nice, why don't you try it on?"

She nodded, holding it up. "It's pretty. But, I probably don't need another dress."

"Catherine, I said I want you to try it on," he said, in a much more demanding tone that had her looking at her at him curiously, and licking her lips when she finally noticed the dark heated look in his eyes.

And no sooner had she hurried into the change room and gotten down to her bra and panties, when she heard a light rap on the door. Biting her lip, she asked, "Who is it?"

Chuckling, he said, "Open the damn door, and you'll find out."

And the moment she turned the latch, Jason was inside, kicking the door shut behind him, eyes dark as coal, looking so ready to pounce, her heart leapt into her throat. The next thing she knew he was spinning her around and pinning her arms over her head against the door, and now her pussy was dripping for him. Her chest already heaving pretty hard just from the look in his eyes, nearly black now with arousal, and her panties were flooded. Lowering his head, slipping his tongue between her lips, he took her mouth in a kiss so hot, he had her panting against his mouth, with her leg quickly circling his hip. Grinding his cock against her pussy, he whispered, over her mouth, "Fuck, just look what you do to me. Damn, baby, you look so hot, that I can't even wait to get you home."

And within seconds his fly was down, and her panties were on the floor, her legs tight around his waist, with his hands cupping her ass. Both of them moaning into the kiss as he pushed inside her, pulling back to fill her more with every flex of his hips, his face buried in her long lush hair, as breathed in her incredible scent.

"Oh, god," she groaned, wrapping her arms tight around his neck with her eyes falling shut. How could every damn time they were together feel so much hotter than the last, it was just insane. Just the fullness and the delectable feel of him buried in her like this, was utter bliss, and the heat of his lips tracing a teasing path along her neck, was only making her that much hotter - like call the damn fire department hot. Then her eyes popped open, finally remembering where they were. Squeezing her arms around his neck, she gasped into his ear, "Jason, what if they can hear us?"

He shot her a sexy grin, and covered her mouth with his hand. "Just can't let you scream your pretty head off, I guess." Then as he really began to fuck her, they both began to groan, Jason smiling into her eyes as he took her nice and hard, the way he knew she loved it. As crazy as this was, he figured they both needed this. He needed to show her that she was the only woman he'd ever need, and even pregnant, she was still the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. But more than that, she needed to know that nothing had changed between them, and she was just as desirable to him as she'd ever been, and possibly even more, knowing that she was carrying his child.

Both of their eyes went wide, as he took her hard against the door making it begin to rattle loud enough that anyone in the store could hear it, smacking his shoulder, Catherine twisted her face free from his hand and anxiously whispered, "Jason everyone can hear that, and now they'll know what we're doing."

Devilishly smiling, not even bothering to pull out, he just wrapped his arms around her tighter and shuffled them away from the door, pressing her back to the nearest wall, telling her, "Then I guess I'll just have to take you against the wall, won't I?"

Impishly smiling into his eyes, she hugged him really hard, and whispered, "Oh, I do love you."

Clenching her ass in his hands even harder, as he buried his cock in her nice and deep, he whispered against her mouth, "And damn, do I ever love you."

Reaching between them and fingering that little bundle of nerves that always got her off, Jason couldn't believe how insanely hot it felt to fuck her like this, in a change room of all places, where anyone could hear them. And as she really began to whimper, right on the edge of losing it, he kissed her hard, not only to silence her, but he was just so overwhelmed with the feel of her, and how connected their lives had become that he just had to let her know what he was feeling.

And moments later, as he felt his balls nearly explode; the jaw dropping climax that rocked through him almost brought him to his knees. It just felt so good to fill her with everything he had, as his cock just kept pulsing inside her. Just the feel of her tight little pussy clenching him so incredibly hard, had his eyes slamming shut, and his heart nearly pounding out of his chest. She had to be the sexiest, sweetest, most beautiful woman in the world, and knowing that really she was really his, only made what they had, feel that much more amazing.

Once they finally got to the cash register, Catherine's face about as red as she'd ever felt it, as every woman in the shop turned to see who had been making out in the change room, when she looked up at Jason and all he did was give her a teasing little wink, he instantly had her laughing, and quickly forgetting all about how embarrassed she was.

But then when she noticed the sales lady handing him bag after bag after bag, she forgot all about being embarrassed as she looked up at him, and said, "Wait, we didn't buy that much did we?"

After a quick nod of the thanks to the sales lady, Jason whispered into Catherine's ear as he was about to steer her out of the store, "I told you, I wanted you not just looking good, but feeling good, too, so we got you everything you need. And when we get home, I'm going to show you just how good I can make you feel all over again."

Her eyes flaring, and her pussy getting damp just thinking about what might happen when he got her home, Catherine hissed, "Then we'd better get out of here before I explode again. God, when did you become such a tease?"

Taking her by the arm and making a quick detour, to the intimate's aisle before they walked out, after snagging an armful of sexy lacy panties and bras, he said, "Ever since I knocked up my lady I guess. I'm finding her just so fucking sexy, that I can't get enough of her."

Grinning up at him, he really did know just what to say. And she had a feeling this would be a perfect pregnancy with Jason along for the ride. God, how had she gotten so lucky to find a man like him.

Once they got in the car, her phone went off and she winced seeing it was her middle son Eric. And the moment she'd said hello, he said, "Hey, Mom, hadn't heard from you in a while, so I thought I'd check in with you - everything okay?"

Looking over at Jason behind the wheel, she smiled. "Yeah, never better." Which of course was the truth, her life had never been better, or hotter, or dear lord, as exciting, since she'd met him.

"So, I was thinking of coming by your place. You gonna be home tonight?"

Digging her teeth into her lip, she looked up at Jason who could obviously hear the call and said, "Um, thing is Eric, I've moved, and I was going to call let you know."

"What, on your own? Why didn't you call us, you know us guys would have helped you."

"Actually, I didn't have a lot to move, so, I didn't want to bother you, knowing how busy you all are."

"Well, we would have made the time for you, Mom, so you should have called. So where are you living now?"

"Um," she flinched and looked over at Jason again, as she said, "Actually I've moved into a house."

"Wow, that's nice, a house all to yourself. So, I guess I'll come see you there."

Her eyes going wide, she covered the phone and whispered to Jason, "Did you hear that? What should I tell him?"

He shrugged. "Tell him to come over and invite his brothers and we'll get some steaks and barbecue. They're going to have to learn about us sooner or later."